Will You Say Sarsaparilla?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abby stopped by the restroom to take care of things and brush her teeth. One look in the mirror showed at least some marks from last night. Scratches on her belly from where she slipped against the side of the pool while Reggie fucked her were pink on her pale flesh. She brushed her hair to detangle it a touch and get her fiery red locks into some semblance of order. Ab reeked of chlorine, and her hair was dry, almost crispy from so much time in the pool. A shower was in order before she went to check on the fallout from last night.

The hot water from the shower stung a couple of scratches on her side, where the fall drew a trickle of blood. Her pussy felt slightly bruised from all the fun it had last night, though the most tender spots were centered on the place where Juan had slipped and hit her cervix several times. Even if she was sore, Abby was still incredibly horny; it was as if the wild sex had started an inferno burning within her. Massaging showerheads appeared to be standard equipment in all the bathrooms, and Abby spent a minute getting acquainted with the model in the guest bathroom. Not long enough to orgasm, but enough to relish in a daydream of Reggie fucking her out at the pool again. This time it would be in broad daylight while a party raged around them, utterly oblivious. The thought made her vagina drip honey to mingle with the warm water.

Cream rinse and cold water for the hair on her scalp and the line decorating her mound revitalized her hair and made her nipples hard. Abby took the time to blow out her hair and style it perfectly. Even if she couldn't get dressed, it didn't mean she would look sloppy. Ab put on a fetching shade of red lipstick and eye shadow to highlight her green eyes. After a couple dabs of floral perfume, she went to find Reggie. She needed to have a challenging conversation with the gorgeous young man. If he wasn't angry at her, she had every intention of seducing him.

Her tennis shoes and socks were still in her suitcase. Abby hoped she could recover her clothing with time to wash it before she caught lunch with her mom and hopped a train back to the capital. Having on a pair of shoes while still being nude made Ab feel naughtier. There was something premeditated and purposeful about it as if she wasn't just getting caught naked.

One last look in the mirror showed her still, very erect nipples and her labia engorged and subtly pulled back to reveal glimpses of the pink, wet interior. She was just happy that nectar wasn't actively dripping from her. All in all, Ab was as put together as she would get. The dare to keep naked for all today and into the morning was still in place, and Abby had no plans to break it. Even if she wanted to, Lauren had only allowed Abby her toiletries and no clothes. Abigail had no idea where her bikini or cover-up was. If she hadn't resorted to saying 'sarsaparilla' last night, a little nudity for the day wouldn't stop her, even with an impending pool party tonight.

Lauren and Zara's room was closed and quiet as she walked by. It was hard to believe they would get married in less than a year. It wasn't her definition of commitment, but they both seemed very happy. Sex with the pair of beauties had been a good time, but it wasn't her path. She was glad she had experimented to know for sure. Entirely forgiving Z was still going to take some time, but for Lauren, she would pull up her big girl panties and act like a woman.

The smell of brewing coffee and something sweet, cinnamon, and yeasty cooking guided her toward the kitchen. Reggie was sitting at the kitchen table, studying a newspaper with a pair of reading glasses on. Who still gets the paper? He still looked cute, if a little nerdy, wearing only the glasses and a pair of long basketball shorts. Smart and handsome were exactly her type.

Abby peeked around a corner cautiously. There's no way he still wants to date you. Even if he had twice emptied a torrent of his sperm into her pussy last night, he was going to be angry about Jacob and Juan also taking a turn. It was all a dare from his sister that might make it even worse.

"Morning, Reggie." Abby decided to take the direct approach.

"Abs, you're still naked?" He set down the paper and watched her with curious eyes.

"Never play poker with your sister."

"Or her fiancée." Reggie grinned, but it looked a little forced.

"So, did I completely mess everything up last night?" Abby moved closer. She had to know if Reggie still wanted anything to do with her.

"How?"

"You must think I'm a whore."

"I was pissed that you only wanted me because of a dare."

"You're the only one I wanted, with or without the dare. I could have said no at any time, but I'd been a good girl for too long." Her eyes were pleading.

"So, you only had one guy before me?" A slight smirk lifted the corner of his mouth as Reg took off his glasses and set them atop the paper.

"One guy and two girls. You're still the only guy that wasn't wearing a condom. Not even Kevin got to do that." Abby stepped closer.

"An honor, to be sure. Are you certain you weren't drunk?" Reggie had asked her that several times last night.

"I cut myself off after Stephanie did her thing with Darren. If anything, I took advantage of you." Abby caught herself winking at Reggie.

"Did you?" Now he had a full-on smile.

"Uh-huh." She nodded. Reggie didn't seem to be recoiling as she stood beside him. "Enjoyable advantage of you."

"Do you know why I fell for you?"

"You fell for me?"

"Completely, totally, and utterly." His eyes joined in the smile, and he blushed a little. "Do you remember your last summer before college?"

"Of course, those are some of my favorite memories."

"What about the day Kevin was at work, and it was just you and me?"

"I was feeling pretty wimpy because of a monster hangover. That was one of the first times I drank. Your sister can be dangerous." It was another wild memory she wouldn't have without Lauren. Her best friend let her experience things and kept her safe back then.

"Yeah, you looked a little green all morning. But you felt better that afternoon, and we played board games at this table. I fell for you as we talked and joked all day. If you think my feelings will disappear because of one night, well, maybe you don't know me as well as you think you do."

"So, I didn't ruin everything by acting like a harlot?"

"Nope. We weren't dating yet." Reggie gave her a tiny shrug. Abby tried not to smile at the implications of yet in that sentence. "Who am I to stop you? I'm still a little angry, though."

"Is it because I haven't kissed you yet this morning?" Abby leaned in, and Reggie pulled her close for a long sensuous kiss.

"More than that, do you know how hard six months in England will be without you?"

"Probably for the best." Abby smiled.

"Why's that?" Reggie looked like he had been slapped, but a slightly teasing smile poked through.

"I feel that you may have distracted me from becoming the valedictorian. I can't let you be the only one in the relationship."

"Relationship?"

"You're mine now. I hope that's not a problem." Abby felt like she was channeling Stephanie's confidence from last night.

Reggie's face lit up as he nodded. "I already was. Do you know how you got to bed last night?"

"No, I just remember falling asleep waiting for you to come back."

"I was slightly hurt, so I went and took care of a couple emails to professors back in England since it would be Saturday morning. You kept playing in my mind. I wish I could have said something last night, but you looked so cute asleep on the lounger. I picked you up and carried you back to your room."

"You could've stayed with me."

"I didn't want to presume."

"I want you next to me tonight," Abby smirked mirthfully. "Do you have any other plans for today?"

"I was going to lounge by the pool. Lauren has a pool party planned, so I was going to make myself scarce later."

"Nah, you're my plus one for that party. I hope you can do that without these." Abby grasped Reggie's shorts. He pushed himself off the chair and let her disrobe him. "Zara and I can't be the only naked ones at the party." Knowing Lauren, there would probably be at least a couple dozen people at the party.

Reggie must have shaved this morning when he showered, as there was no sign of the stubble there last night. Abby thought that maybe he was hoping for another encounter. His cock looked even more significant than the previous night in the well-lit room. Abby's hands roamed across his taut body.

"You better pencil 'Have lots of sex with Abby' into your plans. We only have a few weeks, and I need you addicted to this pussy."

"I already am."

"Good, because this is mine now." Abby gripped his cock and maneuvered her body into his lap. She was so wet, still reliving last night's events. His big cock stretched her perfectly as she sank him into her vagina. "OH!"

"I lied."

"What?" Abby stared into Reggie's eyes as they were fully coupled.

"If we're starting something, I don't want to start on a lie." Reggie's blue eyes seemed to be pleading.

"What did you lie about?" Abby was a touch worried.

"I fell for you long before that. Looking at your spectacular green eyes again reminded me."

"Oh, did you?" Abby started slowly rolling her hips on Reggie's big cock, satisfied that his confession would be good.

"The first time I met you. Really met you. Not when I saw you playing with Lauren across the street. The first time I introduced myself."

"At your parents' wedding?"

Lauren and her stepbrother did not spend much time together during their parents' courtship. They didn't want to get their kids' hopes up and end up separating. Reggie had been over at Lauren's a couple times before the wedding, but he rode his bike and stayed away from the girls at the time.

"Yeah, do you remember what you were wearing?" Reggie asked before meeting her lips in a long kiss.

"No, a dress of some sort, probably."

"A navy-blue dress with a white shawl or scarf. I'm not great at names for women's clothes."

"You're a guy, so..."

"The point is, you were a knockout when I saw you that day. Your bikini yesterday hit me like a thunderbolt. I just connected why, other than the gorgeous woman wearing it."

"The wow came from you?"

"Yeah, I'm yours, Abby." He came in for another kiss. His skilled fingers found her clitoris. "I always have been."

"Oh... I remember an ill-fitting grey suit with a red tie. I think you grew between the time your dad got you a suit and the wedding. Like me at the time, you had braces and a slightly crooked haircut. Even with all those strikes against you, you were the cutest guy I had ever seen. Your blue eyes were... are astounding."

"Why didn't we do this sooner?"

"Who cares? We're doing this now." Last night had been about fucking and the mechanics of two bodies coming together to fulfill an animal need. Today was going to be for slow lovemaking.

1...5678910