Will You Say Sarsaparilla?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I still feel a little embarrassed about our first meeting in the library. The two guys in the group must have feared for their grades." Lauren shook her head.

"She rightly laid into me." Zara draped herself across Lauren's lap. "I'm sorry again, Abby." There was an honest sincerity in her eyes. "After a week, though, I think her fury flamed out."

"I needed an A on that project, and that wasn't going to happen if every meeting involved yelling." Lauren wrapped her arms around Zara and brought her in for a quick kiss.

"I wore her down with groveling, and we kicked ass on the presentation. Then we started having lunch together after class, and something clicked. Lauren let me join her in her two-bedroom when I mentioned I needed to get off campus. I spent a couple months sleeping on the sofa before COVID shut the campus down. She already had another girl on the lease, but the pullout was better than that dorm room."

"Jessica moved out at the start of COVID, but I kept living in the front room without a bed. It was a couple months into quarantine, and I was horny. I thought I had gotten up early enough to have fun before another day of online classes." Zara's tone spoke to the incident still causing her some anxiety.

"Show her what you looked like when I walked in on you," Lauren demanded.

"You're going to be dangerous tonight, aren't you, babe?" Zara questioned and received a nod, a tickle, and a quick peck in return. "I don't have my vibe, but I'll do my best."

"You could go get it. Maybe you should get our whole toybox." Lauren suggested. "You know I'll make it worth your while." Lauren's fingers walked down her fiancée's body, and a single finger slid between her labia.

"Of course, babe." Zara gave her a kiss and then swatted her hand away playfully. She hopped up and jogged toward the house.

"Why do you both have rings? Who proposed to who?" Abby asked. She had a multitude of questions boiling through her thoughts, but those would suffice for a start.

"My family went up to the mountains, and the two of us took a hike up to a waterfall. When Zara asked me to marry her, I laughed before I said yes." Lauren leaned forward. "I kind of feel bad about that as she had this whole romantic speech, and it was good, but I was laughing because I had a ring in my back pocket and my own speech planned. So, we both have engagement rings."

"That sounds sweet," Abby said truthfully. "I had no idea you were a lesbian."

"We're not. We're both bi. It just happens that my one person in this world has a vagina too."

"And was my bully." Abby felt terrible instantly. She didn't need to keep bringing up the girl Z was before. It was clear that Lauren was madly in love with Zara.

"She's changed." Lauren came over, sat beside Abby, and wrapped an arm around her. "I kept wanting her to butt into a chat to try and reach out to you, but she wanted to do it on her own. She even tried driving out to your school a couple times."

"She did?" Abby wasn't sure how she would have reacted to Zara just showing up.

"Yeah, I need you two to get along."

"I'll keep trying. I trust you, and I'll get to know her better if you love her."

"That's all I can ask. I believe in my future wife. She'll start to make things right. Especially since you're going to be my maid of honor."

"Me, really? What about Victoria or Stephanie?"

"Stephanie will be a bridesmaid, but Zara has dibs on Vic. Abby, the only woman I'm closer to sleeps in my bed. Just because we don't get together as much anymore doesn't mean you're not my bestie."

"It would be an honor."

"Mike's almost here!" Stephanie came skipping out. She had fantastic makeup, a pair of red stilettos, and nothing else.

"You know you could've gotten dressed, Steph."

"No, I couldn't. Victoria reminded me that I had lost an earlier hand. You could've, though." Steph shrugged. "It's just as well. I don't want to be the only one not naked."

"Oh yeah, that's right. It was part of the dares from the hand you lost to Vic." Lauren reached out and smacked Steph on her ass playfully. "I haven't seen you in heels for ages," Laur continued as they moved toward the house. "I like it!" The heels made Steph's powerful glutes pop spectacularly.

"I know, but I finally can wear my cutest pair without the guy feeling too short. I was going to wear them with or without Darren in the picture tonight."

"Has he texted you yet?" Abby asked.

"Yeah, he's gonna meet us at the bar in an hour."

"I give it twenty minutes after that until you sneak off and go at it like bunnies." Lauren teased.

"Sounds about right, especially since I'm not taking undies with me."

"Maybe five minutes then. You got it bad for him, don't you?"

"I wouldn't do what I did earlier for just anyone." Steph smiled. "It was the first time without a condom, but I couldn't help myself."

The conversation died as they entered the kitchen; It was a straight shot to see the front door from there. Only Victoria needed to be the center of attention. Zara reappeared from the staircase to join the other three women in the kitchen. She had a bag slung over one shoulder.

"Sorry, my mom called. She says 'Hi' and can't wait to see you in a few weeks."

"Is she going to let us sleep in the same bedroom this time?"

"Hopefully, it didn't stop us from having a midnight rendezvous last time, though."

"That was fun."

The doorbell rang and punctured the conversation; Victoria did not take the timid approach that Lauren had employed earlier. She threw the door open and stood with her hands on her hips. Mike looked hypnotized as he walked in the door, his eyes never leaving his girlfriend. He shut the door behind him. It took him a couple tries as he missed a few times.

Mike had been in the grade behind them back in high school; He was stocky with a full beard and short, spikey brown hair. He was almost four inches taller with her heels on.

"Have you four been playing poker again?" Mike smiled.

"Yup, there's five of us this time, though. Abby finally made it. Why don't you come to help me with my dress, and I'll tell you what Steph had to do earlier."

"Oh... Okay." Mike stuttered as Victoria pulled him into the bathroom.

"They'll be a few minutes." Stephanie walked over to grab a breezy little summer dress in the same shade of pink as her tattoo. "I'll bet she's giving him a blowie."

"I don't think he even glanced at us." Abby marveled.

"He loves her curves," Steph explained.

They stood around and talked for a few minutes until a steady beat, and escalating groans started emitting from the bathroom.

"I guess they're doing more than a blowjob." Lauren was bemused but led the ladies outside; this sex act wasn't a part of any dares.

Another fifteen minutes passed before Victoria led Mike out to the backyard to gather Stephanie. She wore a dark green number that worked with her raven locks. It was rare to see her wear a dress. Abby thought it meant things between her and Mike were serious.

"I guess I'll see you guys tomorrow. Can I bring Darren if he has the night off?" Stephanie waved them all goodbye.

"Of course. Remember that these two will still be naked." Lauren returned the wave. "I'll lock up behind you two."

"Are you alright with this, Abby?" Zara queried once Lauren disappeared.

"I'm a little nervous, but I trust your fiancée. She won't make me do anything too wild, right?"

"She'll push you to the line of too much, but she'll keep us safe." Zara shifted in her seat. "But that's not what I was talking about. Are you okay with Lauren and me?"

"I'll get there." Abby gave her former bully a sincere nod. She was beginning to see that Zara was making strides to overcome her former self. "My trust in Lauren extends to you as well, Zara."

"Good, I love her, and she needs you." Zara patted her on the shoulder with empathy in her warm brown eyes.

"Where were we?" Lauren sauntered back out to the backyard. "Oh yeah, Z was going to reenact the day things changed. The table would be a good substitute for the pullout couch."

Zara opened her backpack and got out a little pink vibrator. "It was six am, Lauren didn't have a class until ten, so I thought I was safe." Z climbed onto the thick-tiled table, making herself the center of attention. "I slept naked."

"She still does. Zara may have influenced me to do the same."

"We both know I didn't have to influence you to do anything." Zara's smirk spoke to perhaps one more secret existing. "Anyway, I kicked the comforter off me to make playing easier. I had my vibe on my clit." She turned on her vibrator and held it to her clitoris. "My eyes were closed, dreaming of a hot actress from a movie we watched the night before. It was a constant companion in my fantasies, but I had yet to act on anything with a woman. I still wasn't ready to admit I liked girls."

"I hadn't told anyone either. I had sex with our other roommate, Jessica, the semester before, so Zara was my second," Lauren interjected.

"I look up, and Lauren is staring at me like a deer in the headlights. For some reason, I didn't just pull the comforter over me or run away. She was wearing a t-shirt and a pair of little pink panties that I still dream about. Our eyes connected, and something changed in an instant."

"I dropped my panties onto the floor and pulled off my shirt. Which caused Z to smile. Soon we were kissing, and I was almost late to class as we spent the morning learning about each other's bodies." Lauren jumped in.

"Just like that, you two were a thing?" Abby asked though she couldn't take her eyes off Zara's womanhood as the beautiful girl continued to play with her cunt.

"Not exactly. We thought it was just a quarantine fling. After things opened, we went back to dating guys, but after a couple threesomes, we kept ending up in my bed." Lauren explained.

"It was much nicer than the couch." Z said with a shrug and a giggle. "I wasn't ready to admit I was in a relationship with a woman. I feared what my mother would think." Zara sat up on the table and turned off her vibe. "I think Lauren was all in at the start. It took me almost a year to realize I loved her."

"You couldn't get enough of me from the first kiss. You were just a touch scared." Lauren got out of her chair and leaned in to kiss Z.

"Yeah, you're probably right. You usually are."

"How did things work out for your families?" Abby was genuinely concerned for both.

"My mom and Dennis just want me to be happy, and they love Z."

"My mother has come around, I don't know if my dad ever will, but I see him like once a year. Fuck him if he can't get over his own bullshit." There was a pain in Zara's eyes.

Abby smiled for a moment; it was a touch of something in common between her and her once bully. "Did your dad marry a woman like five years older than you too?"

"A month after the divorce. There's no way he wasn't cheating on my mom!" Zara commiserated.

"Bastards." Abby cursed them both.

"Thank you, Z." Lauren punctured a silence that had descended on the backyard. "You want to get down? I think it's Abigail's turn to be the center of attention. You two switch places."

"Okay." Abby was getting used to being nude but being on the table beneath the bright lamp would be like being on stage with a spotlight. Her heart fluttered a touch.

"We need to figure out what you haven't done to make this weekend special." Lauren winked at her. "Zara, would you grab me the whiteboard?"

"Sure thing, babe." Zara crossed behind Lauren but paused to kiss her.

"What are you waiting for, Abs? Hop on up."

"Yes, ma'am." Abby clambered to the top of the table and laid on her back.

"Here, put this behind your back to prop you up, so you're not talking to the lamp." Zara handed her a cushion from a lounger.

Abby complied even if the order wasn't from Lauren.

"Let's review Lauren's list of college things to do before settling down." Her bestie sounded like a professor covering a syllabus at the start of class. "Have you kissed a girl?"

"Yes, I have," Abby confirmed, proud to have something checked off the list already.

"Good start." Lauren grinned. "Would you be against having sex with a woman?"

"No." Abby had a distinct impression that it was a forgone conclusion. She would have sex with her best friend tonight, even if Lauren was engaged.

"I think we can handle that for you." Lauren all but confirmed her suspicion. "What about a threesome with two ladies?"

Abby just nodded. She had the feeling that Zara would be involved.

"Okay, that covers the female portion. How big was Kevin?"

Holding her hands five inches apart, Abby showed the girls. She then made an O with her fingers to illustrate his girth.

"So you've never had sex with a big dick. I'll add that to things you'll be trying this weekend. Are you on birth control?"

"Since I was seventeen." The pill helped Abby start controlling the acne that had pocked her cheeks during high school.

"Have you had sex without a condom?"

"No."

"Is it something you want to try?"

"If he's clean, maybe."

"Good, I know a clean guy who is very interested in you. Would you let him pull a Stephanie?"

"Let him cum in my pussy?" Abby questioned and got a nod from Lauren. "I'm curious. Have you ever done that?"

"Uh-huh, you saw the game earlier. There's not much I haven't tried. Have you ever taken it in the booty?"

"A couple of times, with Kevin. No, to answer your question before you ask. Not a fan."

"So, I'll take that off the list. Z likes it in the butt."

Zara nodded in agreement. "It's fun every now and then when I'm super horny."

"I think I agree with you, Abby. Do you like to suck dick?"

Abby nodded.

"Do you want to try a threesome with two guys?"

Abby nodded.

"More than two guys?"

Abby did not immediately nod, but this suggestion gave in to a frequent recent fantasy. She was traveling on the road with the college baseball team. Kevin had been a shortstop, so she had spent some time with the team. A flood stranded the squad in a hotel all weekend. The coaches and Kevin were on the other side of the river, so it was just Abby and another player's girlfriend entertaining nine guys all weekend. She thought it spoke to her eschewing her constant need to be a good girl and giving in to her animal instincts. "Maybe." She gave Lauren a shy look with the hint of a smile.

Lauren kept writing things on her whiteboard as she stood from her throne and approached the table. "Alright, I think we can check off many of these this summer and a least a couple tonight." Lauren gazed down at her like she was inspecting an art display. "Put one foot here." She tapped a tile with the back of the dry-erase marker. "And the other right here."

Moving her feet opened Abby's legs and put her kitty on full display. Lauren stepped around the table, taking her in from every angle.

"Zara, come take a look."

Abby's heart was pounding as the pair looked down at her. She wasn't ashamed of her body, but before tonight, only Kevin and her doctor had ever taken this good of a look at her.

"Stephanie was absolutely correct about you having a cute little pussy." Zara broke a silence that had permeated the scene. "Do you wax it all but the landing strip?"

"Uh-huh."

Zara reached out and felt the soft stripe of fur. She didn't get close to the sensitive bits, but anticipation started to swirl through Abby's body. Z looked fascinated with every part of Ab.

"Good, you gotta let everyone know you're a fire crotch." Lauren giggled. "You got hot, girl." Her eyes scanned up and down Abby. "You were cute in high school, but now, damn." She put down her whiteboard and leaned over Abby, filling Abby's view with a pair of expertly sculpted breasts. "I'm going to kiss you now."

Was there always a latent attraction between us? Abby wondered as Lauren approached. "'Kay."

Lauren's lips were so soft as they connected with Abby's. Slow, sensuous kisses built passion and urgency. Her tongue poked in on several forays into Abby's mouth. Abigail didn't let her off easy and leaned against her as she made her own offensives. Desperate hands groped at her breasts. Abby's seven-month dry spell was about to break in a way she had never thought possible before this evening.

"These made me so jealous back in high school. They're so damn firm." Lauren's mouth moved to Abby's nipples. Her mouth was so gentle as she licked and sucked at Abigail's erect nubs, nothing like Kevin's harsh breast play. Her nimble fingers made sure that Ab's opposite breast was getting its own attention.

"Yours look great too. Both of yours." Abby addressed both women that were inspecting her.

"Zara's are great, and my surgeon did fine work." Lauren moved back up to Abby's lips. "Z's going to kiss you now. Just not your lips." Lauren's lips descended on Ab's again. "Well, not these lips."

Kevin going down on her had been a rare occurrence. It was the one place where he got frustrated and didn't take the time to learn how her body worked. He was far better with his fingers than his lips and tongue.

Abby twitched a little when Zara's lips touched her labia. Oh my God, my bully is kissing my pussy! A tongue pressed its way into her vagina. "Umm..." Abby moaned as Zara licked, sucked, and flicked her tongue at her pussy. Kevin was undoubtedly never this skilled.

Lauren concentrated on Abby's upper body, kissing and playing with her hard nipples. She was gentle but insistent as she probed and prodded fonts of fun into her best friend. It was hard for Ab to describe the flurry of kisses. They were passionate but not romantic. Abby explored Lauren's breasts. They felt remarkably natural, even if Abigail knew they were surgical enhancements.

"You like them?" Lauren had a taunting smile.

"Boobs are always great."

"They're why I'm bi. I had the chance to play with boobies that weren't mine, which led to other things."

"Did you know back in high school?"

"No. I liked breasts but didn't lust after another woman." Lauren leaned down and grasped one of Abby's nipples in her lips and pulled up on it. A flash of fused pleasure and pain lanced out from the flesh. "My jealousy of these two was part of the reason I got mine done. I'm glad that they feel as nice as they looked."

Zara was an absolute dynamo below Abby's waist. A long thin middle finger penetrated her vagina. If Abby had a betting pool for the first person entering her womanhood after a mostly self-inflicted seven-month dry spell, Z might have been one of the people with the longest odds. The pretty young woman slurped at her cunt. Zara's tongue explored and probed every crease and fold of Abby.

"You're so wet, Abby." Zara looked up at her and then winced. Ab clearly wasn't the only one that noticed sparks of the old teasing tone in her voice.

"It's been seven months since anyone else touched me." Abby let the teasing tone go without spotlighting it.

"How is she?"

"So delicious and a little sweet." Zara leaned back between Abby's legs. Her skillful tongue swirled around her clit. Abby couldn't help spreading her legs further. "You can have a taste after I make her cum."

"Is she everything you lusted after?"

"Better." Zara smiled with a wink. "Almost as good as you, my love."

Abby laid back and let the pair toy with her body. Minutes ticked by as Lauren concentrated on kisses and fondles of Ab's breasts. She made Abigail shudder and moan in ways that Kevin had never succeeded. A vague thought that her bestie could make Ab orgasm without playing with her clit or vagina crossed her mind.

A second finger slid into Abby's vagina. Zara knew precisely what she was doing, coaxing a moan out of Ab's lips. Abigail squirmed as her former bully wrapped her lips around Ab's clitoris. Employing light suction started a buzz of energy that was melding with lakes of pleasure filling from her breasts and womanhood.