Willa Ch. 20: Rockhard Cafe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caught off guard she bellowed, "JAKE...!" and looked at Michael for reaction. Michael, in shock waited a moment before raising his camera to begin shooting all angle pictures. Penetration shots were stunning. Her eyes filled with a hint of terror and an equal amount of thankfulness.

Her arms raised around Jake's ribcage and held on for the ride. Eager to please she moaned louder and louder to let the beach know she loved his cock.

"FUCK ME HARDER, JAKE!" She cried out as Jake curled his arms under her and literally lifted her off of his car. He stood up holding her against him and maintained his thrusts.

Mesmerized Michael stopped long enough to run his finger along her ass probing at it with each gyration. She loved it.

Roaring Jake came inside her against her better judgment. Still, she allowed it and enjoyed it's river. She convulses and whispers, "Wait for it! It's coming!"

Jake chuckles at his motto. Laying her back on his hood, he pulled out and looked over at Michael.

"Take her for a spin."

Glancing at Willa he fidgets, unsure of himself.

"Take what you give, give what you take." she blows the matted hair from her gaze.

Michael nodded and pulled a condom from his pocket. Tearing it open with his teeth he then dropped his pants and boxers. Donning the latex he guides her off of the hood and stands her up. Turning her he bends her over and penetrates her from behind.

"They never see me coming." He boasts of his occupation.

Michael plants a strong grip on her left shoulder and tangles his other hand in her long mane. He then proceeds to fuck that pussy hard. So hard her voice carried a distance.

Jake admired his stamina and took his camera to capture the photographer's treatment.

Willa began rambling her speech. Begging for deeper, rougher, harder, no mercy. She never felt more alive.

In his final throes Michael noted a pair of surfers entering the lot on foot. Boards in hand. They spotted the three of them and quickly grew interested after seeing Willa. Luckily Jake had reclaimed his underwear leaving her as lovely as ever.

Jake patted Michael on the back, "Looks like you have admirers."

Growling Michael feels his dick ready to detonate. In a snap decision he waves the surfers over. Reluctantly they decide to join them just as Michael snarls and forces her to scream under his explosiveness.

"Dudes, that was rad. She's gorgeous. Loved those titties flapping under her." said a curly haired surfer of medium build.

Jake pulls her up by her hair, "Welcome to Cali."

Her make up was a mess but she manages a fluttered wave toward the surfer's. Even a hot mess she was beautiful.

"That's some bold shit." The other surfer offered.

As Michael dressed he glared at Jake who seemed to become a bit more aggressive. He watched him kiss her hard while pulling her head back. As he did Jake waved the two surfers in with a motion to squeeze her breasts.

At first skeptical they noticed Michael decide to encourage them also. He moves in behind the two now that he had his pants up and nudge them forward. Both men took turns squeezing her tits and pinching her nipples. They found their fortune amazing. As Jake kept her attention the surfers knelt in and sucked on a nipple each. Her hand managed to run through one of their scalps.

Finally, Jake tugs at her lower lip upon release and whispers, "Trust no one in California. Loved that pussy. Drop by the café again. Drinks on me."

Jake pats Michael on the back as he watches the photographer take a surf board and lay it in the parking lot. He then clears his throat at the suckling men to move away from her.

"Surf's up, Fella's." Michael boasts as he guides Willa to lay down on the surf board. Once on her back he pries her legs apart and glares at her, "Stay!"

She trembles as she watches Michael move to the Surfers planting an arm over each of their shoulders.

"Your turn Fella's. Treat her nice. Fuck her hard. Pass her off to the next set of guys that stroll by."

Willa's eyes bulge, "Michael?" She utters.

"Have fun Sara/Willa." He too departs with Jake after Jake lays her clothing at her feet.

The surfers shrug not knowing what to do.

She looks up at them, "This board is comfy. Hanging ten?"

Neither had ten inches but the tide was still high.

One of them fucked her pussy.

The other fucked her throat.

They were her last companions of the day.

Willamina Pryce still felt needy.

With a buzz from her choker she knew it was time to go home.

That night Nick Benson fucked every hole she possessed.

In his son's bed just to torture her after yesterday's revelation of being his son's girlfriend. Even if it was a ploy to help Jesse find his footing back in School.

Downstairs fellow Nanny "Eve Thomas" placed her hands over Baby Grace's ears.

"You don't need to hear that, Sweetie. Daddy's being bad." The blond then huffs at her bangs, "Wish that was me."

Willa Pryce was officially a slut.

Eve Thomas wasn't far behind.

As her screams grew louder Eve frowns, "Might need to get you some earmuffs, huh? Wanna wear my IPod?"

Turning the TV on Eve tried to drown them out.

No such luck.

Four hours later there was silence.

Except for a rerun of SpongeBob.

12