All Comments on 'Willing Subject Ch. 04'

by jus8tine

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
bear2readbear2readover 16 years ago
Superb

This was incredibly erotic -- the fact that she knew exactly how to seduce her soon-to-be boss in his office was so hot! A great series with many, many hot scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
a bit rushed..

The writing is OK, but you mostly raised questions including whether Ashley is really a lesbian, without any answers. The reasons for Susan's decision are odd. If she were a top fashion or swimsuit model she would likely make as much money as a typical porn actress. It would have been interesting to extend her conversation with John about her motivations.

t0nst3rst0nst3rsover 16 years ago
I agree that it was a bit rushed

You left a lot of loose ends. More importantly, if you are writing a piece that is broken into chapters don't recap the history of the characters everytime. Anyone who has been reading already knows this and it detracts from your plotline. Even if you were writing them as standalones, I wouldn't do that. I would just add a note that it may make more sense to read the previous stories. Other than that, the sex is really good and the plotlines are hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
utter garbage

not even remotely sexy...as if any teacher could get away with fucking around...someone would soon spill the beans and they would find themselves up shgit creek without a paddle

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous