Willingness to Serve

Story Info
An interview with a dominant.
991 words
4.43
8.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put my hands on my hips, giving my pose a little more feminine flair as I looked into the camera. Stark naked save for the uncomfortably tight leather collar around my neck I repeated my lines, "My name is Tyler, I am nineteen years old, male, bisexual, 5'9" and weigh 145 pounds with and eight inch erect cock. I have been tested and cleared of any injury or illness. I am a former amateur model with a high school education and can speak fluent English. I am here of my own free will."

"You will answer each of the questions given to you openly and honestly. Do you understand? The man behind the camera asked.

"Yes, I understand."

"Why are you here?"

"I'm here to be a sex slave, to be your sex slave."

"Why do you want to be a sex slave?"

Grinning like an idiot; slightly rocking my hips back and forth, "Oh god, mostly because I'm a horny slut. I watch a lot of porn and fantasize about being controlled sexually, to be nothing more then a play toy to my owner. I love to orgasm and being controlled through my orgasms is a huge turn on."

"Your thoughts on chastity then?"

"Mixed, I hate not being able to cum but making me desperate, humiliating me, degrading me for the ability to cum so makes each experience that more intense."

"Then why do you want to be my sex slave?"

"Ummm, honestly, you're a creepy pervert and I really love that about you. I've seen the inside of your house and I know you're going to do wonderfully horrible things to me."

My cock was filling with blood at that point that is was noticeably becoming erect.

"Tell me about your fantasies."

"Outside of being your sex slave?"

"Yes."

Even the thought of having to explain my fantasies was making my pulse quicken, the blood rushing to my cock instead of my head slowing down my responses. The man had explicitly instructed not to touch myself and it was really hard keeping my hands off of my cock.

"Umm, I mean, I would love to be a glory hole slut and service like fifty guys so that by the end of the night I'm literally covered in cum." Nervously laughing, "I don't know what it is but I just love cum, like when a guy's cock pulses out and watching him ejaculate is just like mesmerizing."

I paused again.

"It's like, especially when a guy comes on my face and makes me clean up his cock, I don't know what it is but it so, so infatuating. I'm like, even thinking about it making me really horny."

"I can tell. Why do you like when men come on your face?"

"I guess it kind of plays into that ownership dynamic where the guy is marking me as his bitch. After seeing it on porn so many times, it's kind of like I want that to happen to me too."

"Do you think that porn was warped your sense of sexuality?"

"Probably, but then years of catholic school probably did more damage."

I paused again, "I feel like what I fantasize about though and what I would actually do in real life is kind of two different things. Making sure I'm safe and some random dude isn't going to do something stupid is pretty important."

"I mean, I'd be pretty comfortable with anything that my owner wanted to do to me, I'd be their property after all but some random guy? No thanks."

"I believe that will be enough for the first part of this interview. Bring the chair and sit down."

I stepped off screen a moment, carrying the chair over and sitting down.

The man donned a mask and walked over; standing behind me he wrapped a ball gag into mouth and then systematically tied me to the chair, letting me look on helplessly as my wrists, ankles and finally my chest were fastened against the thick wooden frame.

Finished he stepped away for a moment, this time carrying a hitachi wand and lube.

Kneeling down next to me, he messaged my cock paying special attention to the underside of my cock head with his thumb rubbing against it. My body instinctually jerked against it the touch, it felt so good. I let out soft moans, letting tilt my head back. I was a vocal slut and wasn't ashamed to admit that.

When the whirring vibrator came on and pressed up against my manhood I was in heaven. My moans became more instinctual more reactive then planned, my body, my mind, obsessed with orgasm. My thoughts caved in on themselves, all I could think about was what he wanted to do to me, what he could do to me now that he had me.

I begged him over my gag, pleaded with him to let me cum but he remained silent, dispassionately ignoring me instead seeing how long he could make me suffer before I achieved sweet release.

As the pressure started to build my body wanted to jerk and twist, try to escape my bonds in order to help get myself to orgasm. I began to wail out, desperate to cum knowing that I was nearing my goal and when he saw my body go to the edge he clasped his hand around the head of my cock and held back the flood that was my own cum and held it in his hand as my body lashed out.

Breathing heavily I watched as he slowly stood up and smeared my cum all over my face, my gag and letting it seep in down through my throat.

After my cock went limp, I watched as he pulled out a clear plastic caged and locked it around my penis, "You will cum only when I allow you to."

I mumbled out over the gag, "Yes, Master".