Willow Creek Chronicles Pt. 01

Story Info
Unexpected meeting by the brook...
2.1k words
4.35
2.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber lay in the grass, looking up at the sky. Her hair fell over her shoulders and arms like silk, while her soft body glowed in the sunlight. As always in this place, she felt utterly relaxed. All her problems seemed so far away.

She stretched out on her back, feeling the warm breeze caress her skin, fluttering the short skirt to just above her knees. Sounds of birdsong drifted by as if they where all for her enjoyment. She softly let her fingers brush over her chest. Fondling herself softly brought an excited smile across her face.

"I've missed you." She murmured softly to the world around her as she touched herself lightly between the thighs. "Oh god..." Inhaling deeply, she savored the moment, imagining someone who knew what he wanted; whose touch wouldn't be rushed or clumsy but gentle yet strong. Someone demanding, knowing exactly where to go, whispering all the right things... Someone other than her.

She imagined being pleasured tenderly. He would hold her gently as she writhed beneath him. His voice low and husky, telling her how much she turned him on, teasing her mercilessly... What kind of man? Maybe tall and handsome with blond hair and bright blue eyes and a kind smile... Perhaps more rough-hewn with dark hair and big brown eyes, broad shoulders and rippling muscles. There were so many kind of men that made her tingle..

Or maybe... a woman? The thought made Amber's heart race. She pictured long hair cascading over the shoulders of a beautiful, sexy redhead. It wasn't often that her mind wandered into such erotic territory. She'd never even kissed another girl.. Wouldn't it be something if that fantasy of hers came true?

How wonderful it might feel if both a guy AND a girl held her down as they took turns giving her pleasure... That was... to much?

"Fuck!" She gasped aloud, as she felt the intense sensation between her thighs, her breathing heavy as she bit down on her bottom lip, groaning loudly as she started rubbing faster, trembling now, biting back moans of ecstasy as she worked herself closer to climax. Oh yes. Yes please! Just a little more... "Oh my god," Her words seemed to echo through the woods around her like thunder, then she stopped her motion, letting the approaching orgasm reside a bit.. Savoring the sensations that ran through her...

Suddenly twig snapped and immediately sent her pulse racing.

Was someone coming? Did someone know she was here? Had someone been watching?

No... There is no way anyone would have found her out here, right? But what if?

Amber shivered with fear and excitement, and made her way into the cover of a bush. From here she had a good view of the clearing while being hidden from any passersby.

She held her breath and waited.

Someone appeared in the clearing.. It was a man, probably in his mid-thirties.

He was very well built, muscular but not overly so;

His body was tanned but not burned, covered by a white shirt unbuttoned at the top, short brown hair, blue eyes.

His features were striking, ruggedly handsome yet kind looking. His nose looked a bit crooked, as if it had been broken.

He took off his shirt. Her cheeks began to burn as she watched him.

He didn't look like anyone she had ever seen before. There was something about him that just seemed exotic; beautiful, but slightly dangerous..

She remained hidden as the man walked over to the water.

She heard him stop and take a drink, then he walked slowly towards where she was hiding and sat down just a short distance away.

Her heart was racing as she realized how close she was to this mysterious stranger. Her hands were shaking, holding her chest.

He was sitting with his back against a tree, half hidden from view and.. Oh, god. She bit her lip, was he...

Her eyes widened as she realized what the man was doing.

He had undone his pants and was now... Amber watched mesmerized as he slowly stroked himself. Her mouth opened in awe. Oh god, his movements were smooth and practiced, as if he did this every day.

She watched him, watching his hand moving up and down at a slow, steady pace. A slight moan escaped his lips as his breathing became faster, his hand started moving faster.

Amber couldn't move or speak. She sat there staring at his hand as he worked his cock, her mind reeling from shock. She'd never seen anything like it. A man pleasuring himself? It felt so intimate. And so exciting.

She could hear the sound of his breathing as he stared at his hand working up and down his shaft, a small smile on his face.

She let her hand move down, between her legs..

The man's movements seemed more urgent now, faster, less controlled. His hips moved with the rhythm of his hand. His chest rose and fell in time to his breaths, his gaze never leaving the action in front of him. Amber saw beads of sweat forming on his forehead as his breathing became shallower. Then suddenly, he stopped and turned his head... His gaze met hers. Amber sat there, frozen. Had she been making a noise?

The man stared into her eyes, meeting them steadily for several moments before speaking. "Do you like what you see?" He said.

"Y-yes..." Amber managed to reply. Her voice was barely a whisper. She felt like she was in some sort of trance.

"Me too," He replied with a smile on his lips as his hand went back to work, very slowly this time.

That sent a jolt of lightning through her body, he didn't stop... He kept going even though...

His gaze held her eyes and he seemed to be staring straight into her soul, as if he knew exactly what was going on in her mind.

"Do you want me to stop?" He asked.

Amber hesitated, she wasn't sure how to answer. She felt...nervous, guilty, excited. And more than anything else, aroused.

She swallowed,

"No." Amber whispered, "Don't stop.."

This was by far the most exciting thing she had ever seen.

The man nodded, his gaze move over her body.

Amber watched him, feeling her heart pounding in her chest, her breathing rapid. Her mouth felt so dry. He moaned quietly, eyes still fixed on her. "May I come closer?" he asked.

Amber's heart was pounding so loudly she thought it might break free from her chest. His expression was filled with lust, his eyes burning as he watched at her.

"Y-yes." Amber stuttered.

He got up from the tree and walked over to her.

She gripped the grass, as if to hold herself steady.

He was standing over her, his breathing heavy. She was terrified but couldn't look away, yearning for him to touch himself again.. But he just held there, looking down at her.. Why didn't he continue...

With a slow, deliberate motion, she moved her hands up to the straps of her dress, shyly meeting his gaze. He nodded softly.

The excitement she felt, as she slowly pulled her dress down, exposing herself for his enjoyment, was so intense she was about to explode.. Her breasts were round and firm, her nipples erect. She moved one hand up her breast, softly squeezing it and waited nervously in anticipation of his next move.

He groaned in appreciation as he wrapped his hand around the base of his cock and started stroking himself again, just inched away from her face. His pace faster and more determined now.. as if..

- May I touch you? He asked. Amber hesitated.. but found herself nodding..

She gasped as he placed one hand in her hair and pushed the tip of his cock into her mouth.

Her eyes widened as she was trying to take in what was happening. She couldn't believe this was real. It tasted salty but not at all unpleasant.. actually it tasted really good..

She felt utterly powerless, completely awestruck by this man whom had came out of nowhere and just claimed her.

She whimpered softly as he began pleasuring himself between her plump lips. She felt excited, almost proud, eager to aid him in his pleasure.

He moaned heavily and then he stopped stroking. She shuddered, desperate for him to continue. But he didn't..

"Don't stop.... " she whispered, "keep going... please...." Her body tightened and she let out a soft groan as he started stroking again, faster than before, his breathing heavier now.

She was overwhelmed by the sensations. Nothing in her life had ever felt this good. The heat of his cock against her lips. The rhythm of his hand hitting against her lips with each stroke.

His hand stopped moving again.. She closed her eyes and passionately kissed the head, "Don't... you... stop..." her kisses became deeper, desperately trying to get him to continue. She couldn't believe how intense her need felt. She had never been so horny! Nothing had ever felt like this. All she wanted was his pleasure.. his..

He groaned loudly and without warning sunk deep into her mouth. Her body tightened and she let out a soft groan, feeling him press against the back of her throat. He held there for a moment, before pulling back, slowly. She tried to suck him back in, and he finally gave in.

Amber became aware that her hand was moving quickly between her thighs. She had never been so turned on in her entire life!

The man continued to slowly move in and out of her mouth and she began to feel something build inside her. Her heartbeat was racing as she came closer and closer to climax. Oh god! She wanted this! She needed it! She needed it now!

Then he pulled away.

Amber was not expecting him to stop.

She waited with baited breath, but he didn't move. She was so eager for more, that she nearly exploded right there.

"Please..." she whispered.

She moved her lips towards him. He pulled back.

Amber was sitting there stunned. She wanted this. She needed this. More than anything!

She bit her lower lip. Was he going to stop? She couldn't let him. She was too horny. Her entire body was on fire! She needed this!

"Don't stop.. please!" her voice was pleading. She was so close..

She bit her lip, wanting more.

His grip on his shaft was getting tighter. She could tell he wanted to bury himself back into her mouth.

"I just... can't." He said, shaking his head as if he was struggling to control himself, his hand slowly releasing his erection.

Amber felt an intense sense of disappointment. She wasn't sure what she was supposed to do now.

The man stood there, looking at her with an expression of sadness mixed with burning desire.

"Please..." she whispered, leaning closer, mouth open. "Please finish.."

She saw him swallow, before he looked at her once again. She thought she saw something in his eyes. Something that said he might be able to do it. But then he shook his head and sighed.

Amber sat there silently, staring back at him. She wanted to say something, to ask him why, but she just couldn't. He walked over and picked up his shirt, putting it on slowly.

What just happened?

She put her hand to her mouth. Why did he stop? Was he disappointed with her? Did he expect something more from her? What was going on?!

It felt like an eternity before he spoke again.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that," he said. His voice sounded distant, as if he were in pain. "I should never have allowed myself to get carried away."

Amber was taken aback by this confession. "Oh... I... It's okay.." She said.

The man turned and left, and she just sat there, dumbfounded by what just happened..

***

She sat in the clearing, her heart racing, her body trembling. She felt as if she had just awoken from a dream,

The sun was setting behind the trees, casting a soft orange light.

The more she tried to think about what had happened, the more confusing the situation was. Her entire world felt like it was spinning out of control.

What had actually happened?

She looked around, almost wishing he would return. Her cheeks blazed. She had never done anything like that before and wasn't quite sure what had actually happened. But at the same time, her body burned with a hot, pleasurable longing for his attention and... Oh god she didn't want that to stop!

She had to do something, anything! She ran down to the river and waded out into the cold stream. The water enveloped her in its ice-cold embrace, soothing her racing heart and washing away any thoughts.

She sat in the shallow waters, pondering, as the river grew calm as darkness began to settle over the area.

Hesitating, unsure of whether to go home or... no.. something about this was certainly not as they should be... and as the sun finally set, she made her way back home.