Willow World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I motioned with my head. "Enter Slave Li."

With her, she had a soft sided suitcase on wheels and a with a plastic shopping bag one that had the clothesline and leather thongs I required that she bring. As she came in, her heels clicked on the oak wood floor. "Over there, by the coffee table." My voice came out of a part of my body that probably wasn't my throat. It even sounded like it cracked.

Probably not sure of what was coming next, Li stood by the table facing me. I couldn't resist. I put my arms around her and pulled her to me and we kissed deeply. After a few seconds, I whispered "are you ready?"

"Yes, Master Sasha. I love you." Her voice was husky and sexy. My guess is that she had been thinking about this more than I had and that would have been a lot.

"First, rule. You will always address me as Master Sasha. Second rule, in this house or yours, you do exactly what I tell you to do. If it makes you feel uncomfortable or you want to talk, the magic word is HALT. Agreed?"

"Yes, Master Sasha." Her voice was softer than usual.

"Third rule, in public we act as a normal couple. I may or may not have you wear any symbols of your servitude but it will be my choice, not yours. If you object strongly, use the magic word and we will talk about it."

"Yes, Master Sasha."

"Then there is the small matter of a contract that binds Slave Li to Master Sasha. We will discuss the details of that in a minute."

"Yes, Master Sasha."

I picked up the rope and black leather thongs from the plastic bag. Holding the soft leather, they were just what the master had ordered, about ½ inch wide, about 3/8's of an inch thick and made from soft glove leather that had a silky feel as I unwrapped them. The clothesline was standard, cotton line that has been used for years in the U.S. and the label said Li had bought 200 feet. It was more than enough.

I spun her around so that she could see the equipment I had bought when I pulled back the large beach towel. Her eyes opened wide as she took in the collars, clips and smiled as if to say you have been busy.

"Come here..." My voice, I heard, was flat, almost unemotional and masked the churning in my loins.

"Yes, at once Master Sasha." Li's voice was soft and subdued. I didn't know if she was acting or the role of slave was coming more naturally than either of us thought.

As Li walked closer, I held up my hand as if to say, stop, which she did about three feet from me. Perfect. Her eyes were fixed on the leather strip that I was toying with, trying to decide what to do. The DVDs I watched had a cold, unemotional and mechanical feel to them as the instructor described what he was doing. And none could even begin to match the level of heat flowing through my body.

I was completely turned on and just by looking at this lovely Chinese T-girl in front of me, I could tell she was as well. Li's eyes shown and the musk emanating from her was noticeable. She was in heat.

My slow walking examination around her to not so subtly tell her that the inspection had begun. Actually, I was admiring her tall, graceful figure. Yes, at six foot, she was slightly shorter than me and I knew that the breasts that filled out her bra were real and sensitive to the touch. In fact, I was willing to bet that Li's nipples were standing at "attention." Her long black hair cascaded well below her shoulders. As it was when she came in, on the right side, it was in front of her shoulder and down, almost to her breast. On the left, it hung down to her shoulder blades and was as thick as it was black.

Li flinched slightly when my finger caressed her lower back and then relaxed as my finger moved up her spine. "Lovely... Just beautiful." I said half out-loud and half to myself. She was a beautiful vision. From the back I visualized her face with her large black eyes that were slanted just enough to suggest, even to the casual observer, that she was Asian, not Caucasian.

When I moved around to face her, I touched her lips with my finger and then brush kissed her so she could not respond. And, then I moved around the back to where the zipper was on her leather skirt. "I am going to complete the inspection," and struggled for a second with the zipper before it came free, allowing the soft leather skirt to fall to the floor.

Kneeling in front of Li, I could see that her panties were already wet with the moisture staining the pink satiny fabric. For a woman, there was a bulge where there usually isn't one. She was wearing thigh high stockings that had soft lace hanging from the elastic that held them up. Without hesitating, I slipped my fingers around her panties and pulled them down. Li gasped slightly at my move and was not sure if was from surprise or anticipation.

There, in front of me, she was completely and freshly shaven. For Li, it was not new. She'd started electrolysis to remove all the hair from her body and particularly her groin anticipating the need to do so for sexual reassignment surgery. There was not a pubic hair in sight. Her beard was taken care of early on by electrolysis and her Chinese genes meant she didn't have much body hair.

I reached up with both hands and stroked her pubic area and while I did, Li moaned in pleasure. I took particular pleasure in working the circle of muscles at the very bottom of her body with each caress ensuring that her balls or penis was touched. The moans that came from Li's mouth got deeper the more I massaged the sensitive area of her lovely body.

Then, I picked up the leather thong and began to caress her organ with the soft material that increased the sounds coming from her mouth. She shifted positions slightly as if to release the pressure.

"Silence and stand still... Keep your hands at your side at all times unless told otherwise!" I commanded. I was having too much fun with this.

"Yes, Master Sasha..." She could barely talk and both of us knew it.

"Be quiet. You will learn not to speak unless spoken to. But since this is your first night as my slave, I will forgive your mistakes." I didn't wait for an acknowledgement. "I am going to put your first symbol on you now." It not a question but I wanted to make sure she was ready.

"Please, at once Master Sasha. I need a symbol of your dominance. I must be restrained..."

"Silence.

Slowly, I began to wrap the thong around her ankle, just above the leather strap of her high heels. I took care to keep the leather flat so that it acted as a sheath. After eight wraps, I pulled it tight enough so that it would not slip off and tied a bow on the outside of her ankle. It turned the leather into a stylish decoration.

Then, I took the largest collar off the table and walked behind Li. Gently, and taking care to caress her neck, I looped the leather collar that had several stainless steel studs as well as a large loop around her neck. Pulling it tight and after I buckled it, I kissed the back of Li's long graceful neck.

"Ohhhh, Master Sasha, this is wonderful... Thank you."

"Pull you sweater up to your tits."

"Yes, Master Sasha." Quickly, Li responded and bunched the soft cashmere material in her hands. I used my nails to caress her coffee colored skin.

Next, I took a section of chain and wrapped it around her waist, using one of the metal clips to keep it in place and then took the extra length and clipped it to the back of the collar. The result was a chain belt around her waist that looped up her back. While it wouldn't be uncomfortable, it was a constant reminder of her position as my slave.

"Lower your sweater, Slave Li." That was the first time I used that title and was not planning on it, but it just came out and felt so appropriate.

"Yes, at once Master Sasha."

Pleased with my work, I ran my fingers over her lips allowing her to kiss them. Then, I licked them and touched her lips again and she hungrily licked them. Back in front of her, I knelt down and took another leather thong. Again, I made a loop and slipped it over her scrotum before pulled it snug. Li gasped "Oh my God!!" and her knees buckled slightly.

"Did I hurt you?"

"Oh no, Master Sasha. This is what I have been dreaming about for a week."

I didn't answer. Gently, I wrapped the leather around her scrotum three times, being careful to keep it flat and then, I then down between her balls to ensure that the leather was firmly between her testicles and would keep them separated. Satisfied, I tied the extra leather into a large bow on top of her penis before I cupped her hairless balls in my hand. After a few seconds, I squeezed them gently and felt liquid come out of her clit that was much larger than when we started. Not wanting to miss anything, I used my fingers to clean up the oozing and then held it up for her to see.

"This is yours, slave." I licked the tips of my fingers enjoying the taste of her fluid. "Pull up your panties and walk around."

"Yes, Master Sasha." Li walked around the living room appearing to be a bit unsteady. "It feels sooooo good. My balls are usually tucked into my panties, but now, they are out. It feels so different because they caress my thighs as I walk and I love the leather around them... Oh wow!!"

"Come here." Li nodded and complied at which point I put my arms around her and pulled her close. She tried to kiss me, but I put my head on her shoulder. "Turned on?" It was a dumb question, but I thought I would ask anyway.

"Yes, Master Sasha. Very much so."

"Go sit down to make sure that you can before we go out."

"Yes, Master Sasha." Li managed to get to the couch where she folded up her long legs and looked very comfortable. The dreamy look on her face made her look as if she was on drugs. It wasn't a drug, it was caused by pleasure.

I sat on the coffee table opposite her. "Li, if this begins to hurt you in any way, please use the code word. O.K.?" Li nodded her head in the affirmative. "Otherwise, none of this comes off for the rest of the evening. And, in the restaurant, do not use the word Master unless it is very soft and we are assured that no one is listing. Understood?"

"Yes, Master Sasha."

I held out my hand to help her get up from the deep couch. When she did, I pulled her to me and we kissed. Li returned it what could be termed as a frenzy. While she went to the bathroom and touched up her makeup, I moved her bag into my bedroom.

When Li came out, she was as radiant as she was beautiful. In only took a few of her long strides to get to the door that I held open. As she walked toward me, I couldn't believe how lucky I was to have such an attractive T-girl as my girlfriend.

Dinner was interesting. We didn't have to wait very long and the maitre d' seated us at a table back in the corner. As a couple, we'd been here many times and enjoyed the food of the reasonably priced Greek taverna. Li and I sat at adjoining corners of the table and spent most of the evening holding hands, but there was an urgency in her eating which was unusual. Generally speaking, Li loved to take her time with each course while I ate relatively quickly. This time, Li finished each course before I did.

We didn't talk much, just looked at each other and smiled a lot. Her eyes were big, round and moist. She looked like a woman who was truly in love. Several times, she laid her leg over mine under the table and which time I stroked her inner thigh and could feel the moistness and heat coming from under her skirt. One time, we didn't see the waiter coming with the next course and Li was asked a question and could barely get the answer out while I stroked her inner thigh.

When the musicians came around to serenade our table, Li grabbed my hand tightly and pulled it into her lap. She wouldn't let go and stroked it while she held it long after the balaika and violin player left.

"Honey... I want to thank you."

"For what?"

"Doing what you have done so far. For a long time, I have wanted to be dominated by someone who cares a lot for me. What you have done so far has been wonderful beyond my wildest dreams. Whatever we do next, will just add to it. I just wanted to tell you how much I appreciate this." Her head nodded down toward her crotch. "It feels so wonderful. I can feel the restriction of the rope every time I move and the way my clit and balls are bound and love it. And, I can feel every drop of moisture as well as the leather and rope. It feels sooooooo good!"

I didn't know what exactly to say, so I just smiled and considered what to say. "Your welcome, my lovely Li. And yes, I do care for you, more than I would have ever imagined. And, yes, I am enjoying my new role as well. It is going to be a learning experience for me as well." I leaned over and we shared a kiss.

When I signaled for the check, Li looked at me and softly asked, "Master, may I go to the bathroom?"

I nodded approval and then watched with pleasure as her body moved. I thought I could tell a slight difference in the way she walked, but the long, graceful stride followed by flowing hair was there. She came back while I was finishing signing the bill. As she bent to sit down, all her hair came forward and I grabbed a handful.

"No slave, do not sit down." I then got up and we walked out hand in hand.

In the car, as soon as she was buckled in, I reach over and slid my hand up her skirt. A loan moan escaped her lips and I was surprised how wet her panties were. They were not just wet, they were soaked. I slid my fingers under the fabric and the inside was slippery. Li continued to gasp and moan as my hand brushed her sexual parts. The leather was moist as well and in a few seconds, my fingers were wet with her fluid.

I held them up in front of her face. Her head started to come forward but I pulled my hand back. "I only hope you have not run out, or there will be hell to pay, Slave Li."

"Oh no Master Sasha, there is lots more left. Lots more."

"There had better be. Clean my fingers!" Li took my hand and greedily licked my fingers clean. At which time, I started the car and we rode home in silence. Just before I pulled into my driveway, I stopped the car.

"When we get inside, you are to stand in front of the dining room table while I decide what to do next with you. I am tired of your moaning and gasping every time I touch you."

"Yes, Master Sasha." Li's grin was as wide as her face.

Chapter 4 - The First Session

Li learns how much pleasure she can enjoy tied up...

Li walked inside the house in silence and stopped where I had told her.

"Strip to your bra, panties, hose and heels.

"Yes Master Sasha. At once."

I left her there, looking at the stuff on the table while I went to the bathroom. When I returned, I picked up two of the collars and clasped them around her biceps. Using one of the short chains and clasps, I hooked them together to pull her arms and elbows behind her body. Li had some movement, but her elbows now couldn't move past the back of her hips. Then, I did the same thing with her ankles. My guess is that the chain would restrict her stride to about one-half of what it normally is.

"Slave Li. I am thirsty and need a glass of wine. There is a cold bottle in the refrigerator. You may sample it first to make sure it is fit for your master to drink and then you can enjoy wine a glass with me as well."

"Yes Master Sasha." I watched her first few unsteady steps, ready to catch her if she fell. I could see that she was struggling with how far she could stride. After a few steps, she adapted, but it clearly restrained her movements. It also took a few seconds for her to realize how restricted her movements were. With her elbows pulled back behind her waist, she couldn't reach out. Li had to turn sideways to reach into the refrigerator and then tilt awkwardly to get the corkscrew. Uncorking the wine bottle, which usually only took her a few minutes, took her at least five. Then, she slid her rear up on the counter so that she could reach two of the glasses.

I sat on the couch, mindlessly thumbing through magazines. Finally, I could hear the mixture of chains and high heels on the hardwood floor. Li knelt down, first on one side then the on the other because it was the only way she could put the glasses on the coffee table. And then stood up.

"Slave Li, that took way too long. I don't want to hear any excuses. Kneel here in front of me. You are not allowed to sit on the couch without permission. Look up!" My voice was trying to be stern, but I think it had more love than force.

"Yes, Master Sasha."

As she folded herself on the floor in front of me, I picked up the ball gag. After pushing the ball into her mouth and pulled the buckle tight around her head. Her eyes went wide with excitement. She had told me that one of the positions she wanted to be in was kneeling in front of me, fully restrained. That dream was about to be realized.

Next, I pulled her elbows together and changed the clasp so that they were tightly bound. While behind her, I pulled her ankles together and used the clip to snap connect them and wrapped the excess chain around so that her elbows were pulled toward her ankles. Li moaned in pleasure and I looked at her and caressed her neck and breasts. Her nipples were hard as a rock. Li looked at me, begging for more.

I took her head and placed her cheek on my thigh while I pretended to read another magazine. Her hot breath from her flared nostrils cascaded down on my crotch. I was probably almost as wet as she was. I had to get up, if for nothing else, to look at my handiwork. Gently pushing her head off my thigh, I stood up and walked toward the bathroom. When I came back after a suitable delay, Li was just where I left her, leaning against the couch with her heels under her tight rear and her hands close by her ankles.

"Slave Li..." Her eyes opened and were dreamy. It was as if she was surprised by my voice. "You are going to have to provide me with some pleasure..."

Li grunted an acknowledgement. I could barely hear it through the ball as I unbuckled my belt and pulled my pants down. As I stood in front of her, I unbuckled the strap on the ball gag. "You need to find my cock and suck on it, right now!"

"Yes Master Sasha. At once!!" Li couldn't bury her face in my crotch fast enough. Gently, she pulled by underwear down with her teeth and it wasn't hard to find my cock. It was already at attention and moist because I too was turned on by this experience. Then, Li gently took my sex in her mouth and began to suck gently, first on the whole thing and then just around the tip. Hungrily, she began to suck, willing it to cum. I couldn't believe the pleasure that this Chinese T-girl was giving me as she worked my penis over. After a few minutes, I gently pulled her head back. I needed to sit down.

"That was your reward for being so good earlier..." And then, I replaced the gag and as I did so, I could see the disappointment in her face. She had told me that one of her fantasies was to get me to come all over her face while she was kneeling in front of me. I wanted to try something else.

"I am going to release your legs for a few minutes and you are to stand up in front of the couch."

Li nodded her head. With the gag, talking was impossible. I could tell by looking into her eyes that Li was really enjoying being a slave.

After I unclipped her legs, she stood up, a bit wobbly at first as the circulation returned to her legs. After all, being over 40, one's body is not as flexible as it once was.

"Spread your legs." Hesitantly, Li responded. "Wider!" I paused while her heels slide across the Persian rug. "I said, wider!"

"Yes, Master Sasha."

From under the table, I pulled out the black painted homemade 1 ½" dowel spreader that had two steel loops screwed into each end. Quickly, I used the clips to hook her ankles to the ends of the bar. Now, Slave Li's arms were bound tightly at the elbows and wrists and the ball gag nicely bunched her long black hair so that it was behind her ears and then down her back. I made sure it fell down through her bound arms.