Willow World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Master Sasha." Li was back into her slave role and stood up. You could see as she moved around the kitchen, how the restraints around her biceps restricted her movements because of the awkward ways she had to reach and handle plates. It took only a few minutes for her to clean up. From the kitchen table, I pretended to read the newspaper while she puttered around. I waited till she closed the dishwasher, before speaking. "Come over here Slave Li. Turn around." I pulled her elbows together behind her back and clipped them so they would stay that way. "On your knees. This is your reward for being a good slave this morning." While her back was turned, I pulled my jogging shorts off and spread my legs. "Suck on me, but you are not allowed to touch me with your hands.

Li settled down and quickly had me in her mouth. She was good, very good and I had to admit that watching and feeling her work was wonderful. It didn't take much time until pleasure was coursing through my body, not wanting to have this lovely T-Girl stop what she was doing. While I was plotting this, my plan was to have her suck on me for a few minutes and then send her off to get dressed, but the more she did it, the harder it was to tell her to stop. I grabbed a handful of her hair as my member reached its full size and was now hard as a rock.

My lovely T-girl was noisily sucking on it as only she could alternating between working her tongue around the swollen tip to moving her lips up and down my penis, gently massaging the soft skin. The longer she did it, the less resolve I had to stop. Even for a moment, while I was contemplating having her stop, I could feel the pressure building in my loins for a release. I didn't realize how turned on I was as I tilted my head back as my body continued to enjoy the pleasure of her work.

As the pleasure intensified and my climax began to work its way through my body, I grabbed two handfuls of her long black hair as if to keep her mouth in place. Li kept working and she could feel the pulsing of my member in her mouth and she timed her movements and caresses to maximize my pleasure. Suddenly, while I was looking down at her, the rush began, much faster than anticipated.

"Ohhhhhh, Ohhhhhh," was all that came out of my mouth as my penis emptied. Li hungrily kept sucking on me, trying to ensure that she got every drop of cum from by body. Only once did she stop for a second to use her tongue to get some cum that must have dribbled out of the corner of her mouth. Catching my breath and finding my voice, "Good work, Slave Li. You may stop now."

Li swallowed several times and I could see her running her tongue around her mouth to make sure that she had it all. "Thank you Master Sasha. Did you enjoy that?"

"Yes, Slave Li, I did. And, I see you didn't lose any of my precious cum."

"No master, I did not. Look at my face and you will see that nothing was wasted. All of it is inside of me." I looked over her face, not really looking for drops of cum, but instead, looking into her lovely almond shaped eyes and admiring the high cheek bones that formed her face. Both her eyes and mouth were smiling as I helped Li to her feet. "May I get dressed now, Master?"

"No, not yet." At which point, I lifted her skirt and as my head started for her penis/clit, "you are not allowed to cum until I give you permission."

"Yes, Master Sasha." The second word was more of a gasp than a word as I began to work over her clit. As soon as it began to pulse, I abruptly stopped and quickly applied the leather around her cock and swollen balls. "Get dressed, now! And, do not cum..."

"Yes, Master Sasha." Li couldn't hide the disappointment in her voice.

Chapter 6 - The Couch as a Tool

Slave Li learns a different use for a couch...

In one of my moment of solitude, I plotted how Li was going to spend the afternoon in bondage. I sat her on a kitchen chair while I used some of the clothesline to lash her wrists. Carefully, I wrapped the rope so that the strands were side by side about six inches up her forearms. Then, another wrap bound her upper arms together so that it created tension on her forearm by gently straining to pull her wrists apart.

I motioned for her to stand up and turn around. Li murmured her approval through the dildo gag. Occasionally, her cheeks moved as she sucked on the soft rubber member in her mouth.

I motioned to the couch where Li sat down with her back to the corner. I pulled her legs out and began to wrap more rope around her ankles and half way up her calf. To create pressure and to ensure I had access to her clit, I stuffed a small but firm pillow between her thighs, just above her knees. More rope was applied around her thighs so that the lashings were almost a foot long, from just above her knees to up under her skirt.

When I sat on the couch, I draped her long, lovely muscular legs across my lap so on one of my hands could easily reach her crotch or breasts. To finish, I added one more loop of rope between her bound hands and ankles that restricted her movements even more.

"Slave Li, are you comfortable?" Her smiling eyes gave me her answer. I stroked her inner thighs and a groan came from her throat. "You are not allowed to cum."

She nodded an answer. The only thing that could move, other than her fingers and toes was her neck.

"I think I'll watch a movie." Before we sat down, I laid out the videos that she had bought and made a show of looking at each one of them. I picked the one with jacket that teased "bound transvestite slaves sucking and fucking for their masters..." There were several others that were designed for novice masters like me, but I planned to watch them later, alone.

As I held it up, my hand slid up to her crotch and soaking wet panties. "How about this one?" Li's eyes widened and their movement was accentuated by a pulse of her clit. More fluid oozed out of her clit. I took this for a yes.

It was the first movie of this type that I had seen. I found myself watching intently as the transvestites first took large dildos up their asses and then, in what I thought was the climax, one of the T-Girl slaves was bent over a chair and took her master with ease. Then, in another scene, one of the T-girls sat on a stiff penis while sucking her master's dick. The slave whose penis was inside her was sucking on one from a T-girl kneeling over her head.

For some reason, I slid my hand up Li's dress to find her penis stiffer than it had been in a long time. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!! It was loud, despite the dildo gag. She was so intent watching the movie that my touch caught her by surprise. I stopped the tape.

"Don't cum Slave Li. You do not have permission to cum!" I could see her face contort as her brain tried to control something that was on the edge.

"Uhhhhhhhh!!" Her hips squirmed and I could feel her strain against the ropes that bound her legs and hands together. She was struggling not to cum, but the pressure was building and probably, for her, reaching the point where it was as much unbearable as it was uncontollable. Li's head rocked back and forth and side to side as she struggled to hold back the inevitable.

It was then I realized that when she came, it was going to be a fountain and my role, if I wanted to enjoy it, would change from master back to lover. I pulled up her skirt as best I could and for the first time, could see her swollen member straining against the leather thongs. I looked at her eyes before I took her clit in my mouth.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh!!" "Uhhhhhhh!!" Silence.

I could feel her head twisting and turning wildly and egged on by the pleasure that was filling her restrained and bucking body. Li's hips sagged for a moment as if her whole body had relaxed and then the flood came. The first spurt filled my mouth and I could barely swallow it when the next came, larger than the first, then another and another. It was as if I had taken a mouthful of cream that my cheeks bulged out like a chipmunk. She, in all the times we'd made love, never cum like this before.

Finally, the spurts subsided and I could enjoy the taste of her sperm as I ran my tongue around my spunk filled mouth. I lifted my head and her gestures made it obvious that she wanted me to remove the gag.

"Fuck me. Fuck me now. I love you! I don't care how, just fuck me. I love you so much, I want you inside of me! Fuck me, Master Sasha, fuck me NOW!! I can't wait any longer. Fuck me!!"

How could I resist. I untied the lashings on her legs that quickly dropped to the floor. Her skirt followed quickly. First, I led her into the bathroom and gave her the first of what was three planned enemas. I wanted her insides empty when I entered her so that she could fell me fill her and then empty myself.

In the bedroom, I quickly stripped while she knelt on the bed, her arms still tightly bound. I lay back on the bed and positioned Li knees by my hips. Without her hands to help, I caressed her bottom. It was already moist and my penis was already hard when I placed the tip against her waiting anus. I held my dick in place while Li pressed down and as soon as she felt the tip was inside, she sat down all the way until her ass was on top of my groin.

"OH MY GOD!! This is wonderful. I love you. OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!" Li kept saying it over and over again as her hips began to move gently in a circle and up and down. Her arms strained against the ropes.

The heat on my penis was intense and I could feel her bowels contracting on me with each movement. I lay back on the pillow and looked in her eyes, enjoying the wild, wanton look on her face. Clearly, she was in a sexual land where she'd never been before. It was even clearer that she was going to want to go back.

Li leaned back to make sure that her ass was on top of my groin to ensure that she had all of me. I started moving my hips and for the first time since I entered her, we were moving in unison.

"OH my God, this is what it's like to be fucked like a woman. I can't wait until I have a real cunt... Oh my God, Master, fuck me, cum in me. Fuck me!!"

I put on my hands on her shoulders to press her body down on my while I thrust into her ass. She grunted approval and kept moving and contracting her bowels so that with each withdrawal, it seemed as if she wanted to hold onto my penis even tighter. I reached for her clit only to find it semi-hard which was a surprise considering how much she had cum just a few minutes before. I thought she was spent!

"Ohhhhh yes, hold my clit and fuck me!!"

Li had never before been this vocal in our lovemaking. The wonderment of her wanton words was supplanted by the sudden realization that I was about to cum. I tensed to allow the pressure to build even more before shoving my penis as far inside Li as I could before releasing my juice.

Li's head stopped moving but her eyes widened even more as the first droplets of my cum touched her insides. "Ohhhhhh" was all she could say as my second large spurt filled her bowel that was followed by several more. Li shuddered and her eyes wide and almost round with pleasurable surprise and consumed by pleasure. My hand was suddenly filled with a small amount of cum. I licked some of it off and then held out my hand to share.

She sat back on me, enjoying the feeling of my penis soften inside of her. For a few moments, she was quiet and then held out her arms. "Please take these off, my love. I want to wrap myself around you and hold you so tight."

I did as was asked. Li the slave and my lover took her remaining clothes off and stretched out along the bed before wrapping her lovely legs and arms tightly around me before tilting her head back. "I can't believe how much I came. I don't think I ever came that much before, for anyone."

"It was a lot. It filled my mouth."

"Wow, I just kept cumming and cumming, it felt like it was never going to stop."

"I know."

"And then, when you entered me, I went into another world. I was soooooo turned on, I couldn't believe it. It was like a hot poker was shoved into me and I wanted to take more and more of it. I couldn't get enough of your penis. I've never been that turned on like that before."

"I could tell."

"Did you like it? Was it as good for you as it was for me?"

"I thoroughly enjoyed it. It gives me so much pleasure to turn you on and it is so much fun."

"I love you so much, Sasha. I can't tell you how much, but my love for you is so strong and gets stronger every day. Being your slave is so wonderful. With you inside me, I felt even more like a woman.

"And, my lovely Li, I love you too."

"Do you think I'll be as turned on the next time?"

"Yes, even more so?"

"Why?"

"Because you'll know how good it will be?"

"Will it get better?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"You'll see."

"I can't wait until I have SRS. Then I'll have a real cunt to hold you in. You can pop my cherry, so to speak!"

"I hadn't thought of it that way, but yes, you will be a virgin and it will be my pleasure to deflower you." I paused for a second trying to understand what that meant. I'd never made love to person with an artificially created vagina. SRS meant that the warm sperm milkshake that I enjoyed while making love to Li would disappear. Technically, we would be having "normal" heterosexual relations because she would no longer be a transvestite, but a post-op transsexual with all the organs of a woman. Ergo, she would be a woman.

The thought rattled around in my brain for a few milliseconds. Li was beautiful now and SRS would probably make her radiant. Hmmmm. The very thought made my loins stir.

"It will be fun to explore your new vagina and help you learn to make love like a woman." I don't know what brought SRS on, but it was clear that she couldn't wait for the surgery.

"Will you stay with me after SRS?"

"Yes. I will."

"I love you."

Li laid her head down on my chest and was soon fast asleep. I used her dark black hair to caress one of her breasts and then slowly drifted off, thinking of what it would be like with Li and a real cunt. I would miss the taste of her sperm, but knew that with her hormone treatment that they would soon stop. Slave Li with a vagina was something very pleasurable to think about. I decided that I couldn't wait to try it out.