Willow World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After carefully sliding onto the couch, I looked up to admire the view. Li was lovely and positively glowing. I could see, smell and feel the aura emanating from her body. Gently, I stroked both her thighs through the panty hose. Li moaned slightly acknowledging my touch. After kneading the muscles for a few seconds, I slid my hands up under her skirt and touched the bare skin.

Both my hands met at her sex. "ugrrrrrrhhhhhh!!" came out from the behind the ball gag.

"Shut up, Slave Li. You are not to make a sound." I knew this was going to be difficult for Li.

One hand slid the panties to the side so I could hold her sack in my hands that caused a noticeable buckling of Li's knees. My hands told me that her sex was swollen and the soaked panties meant that she had been oozing for some time. The moisture had soaked the leather thongs around her balls. "Hmmm, this needs to be taken care of, but only after your master has had his needs met" Li was too far gone to answer.

I stood up and looked her in the eyes and gently kissed each one and then each ear, making sure that my tongue made a full tour of the inside before I moved to the sensitive skin on the back of her neck.

"Slave Li, I am going to release your legs and then you are to go into the bedroom and wait by the foot of the bed for more instructions."

It took me only a few seconds to replace the chains on her ankle and nudge her in the direction of my bedroom. When she got there, she got to see the ropes that I had laid out on the bed as well as the bandana on one of the pillows. I walked around to see her face while I toyed with the ropes and her eyes were wide with excitement.

While she was standing there, I pulled her panties down around her ankles and then tossed them on the floor. "Sit down over here and swing your legs onto the bed." Awkwardly, Li managed to comply. I took one leg and wrapped one of the ropes around her ankle several times before tying it. Then, I unhooked the chain and the two collars and tied her other leg to the post. My next move was to tie Li's arms to each of the posts on the header of the bed and then a rope from the collar around her neck to the center of the headboard. I used the bandana as a blind fold so now she was blindfolded and gagged as she lay spread eagled on my bed wearing nothing but a bra, thigh high hose and her high heels.

In the soft light, her skin looked darker than usual. I stood in the corner watching her, noting how her chest went up and down as she breathed. Her breasts, which she proudly confessed to me about two weeks ago, were now 36Cs, were flat under the black lace bra. The nipples were straining against the soft material and were very noticeable. Occasionally, Li would move a bit to relieve some internal pressure, but it was clear that she was fully restrained. The only thing she could do was slightly twist a knee or an elbow or turn her head slightly.

I don't know how long I stood off to the side watching her lovely form, but finally decided it was to take the next step. It didn't take me long to peel off the rest of my clothes and then I gently sat on the bed next to her. Starting at her pelvis, I drew my fingers up and down her torso, caressing her soft skin. Li moaned with each sound getting deeper and deeper along with an occasional shudder as pleasure coursed through her body. Then, I moved to her inner thighs and the moans got louder and louder and when I slipped my mouth onto her sex, she almost choked with pleasure.

She was clearly not able to comply with my command to keep quiet. I made a mental note to change that.

"Slave Li, I am going to take your gag off and you are going to have to pleasure me." As I did, I knelt over her face and allowed her to suck on me. Li couldn't get enough of my penis and hungrily took all of it in. She used her lips and tongue and it didn't take long for me to be become rock hard. The harder I got, the more she wanted to work me using her lips and tongue. Just as quickly, I rolled off and switched positions so that I could take her clit into my mouth and slip my hands under her rear. Li tried to raise her hips so that she could force more of her clit into my mouth. I loved the taste of her. For a moment, I wanted to take her, but the pleasure she was giving me caused me to want to give her pleasure as well.

It didn't take long for either of us. Before I could stop it, I felt the rushing in my loins about the same time my mouth could feel the pulses begin to flow through her clit. Li lost it a few seconds before I did and my mouth was suddenly filled with a powerful spurt of cum. My flow began with a bang and both of us hungrily sucked on each other making sure that we got it all. We both just kept cumming and cumming... It seemed as if it was more than usual. Li, due to the hormones she was taking, sometimes didn't cum. Tonight, it was different. She keep up a flow that surprised both of us.

I rolled off and looked down at Li. There was white fluid around the corners of her mouth but she was smiling. Gently, I untied the bandana so that I could look into her eyes and as soon as I could see her full face, I kissed her. Gently at first, and then our mouths opened so we could share the love that we just exchanged. The kiss got deeper and deeper and finally, we came up for air, both having trouble breathing from the passion of the moment.

I reached up and untied her hands and legs and almost immediately, Li wrapped them around me in a tight embrace. We didn't say anything for a few minutes and lay there in the dark enjoying the moment. "Thank you sooooo much my..." Li stopped for a second when she realized she was not Slave Li for the moment, but my lover. She continued, "tThank you, my love."

Slave Li put a finger on my lips to say don't speak. "I mean it in two ways. I loved being your slave tonight, I love being with you, I love having sex with you and, most importantly, if I never get the chance again, I want to say I love you..."

She looked into my eyes to see if there was rejection there. She knew there wouldn't be, but those last three words were so powerful. I never thought a T-Girl would fall in love with me much less have the feeling be mutual. "And, Li, I love you as well."

Entwined, we occasionally kissed and caressed each other. As I took off the leather thong from her sex and the rope belt, Li said, "Tomorrow, I want to continue my training as your slave."

"You're serious, aren't you?" I held the leather thong to my face and could smell the musk that it had absorbed. It was intoxicating.

"Serious as a heart attack." Li pulled back a bit. "When we make love tomorrow I want you to enter me. I want to have a cock deep inside of me and I want to feel what its like to have a man cum inside of me."

In the months we'd been dating, Li preferred oral sex and was reluctant to try anything else. I didn't mind because, to be honest, she was very, very good with her mouth. Since I had been only with a few T-Girls before Li, I didn't complain. I liked her because she was fun to be with, beautiful and very, very feminine. She had no trouble passing and her six-foot frame, Asian features and good looks always drew admiring glances. Only her husky voice suggested that she was a bit more masculine than the average woman.

"OK... But that's tomorrow. We have some things we planned to do together outside the bedroom."

Chapter 5 - First Training Day

Slave Li learns her new role and loves it...

As I usually did when we slept together, I got up before Li did. She loved to lie in bed, roll over and then go back to sleep, even if it was only for a few minutes. On weekends, I would get up and we would work out together and then clean up and do what we wanted to do.

Basically, I hadn't figured out how to handle the work-out deal so I thought for a change, that Li would skip it. I wouldn't. I slipped out of the bed and Li moaned and rolled over. Sometimes, when I wanted to wake her up, I would caress her breasts or lean over and take her limp penis in my mouth. If she was on her tummy, I simply would caress the inside of her thighs and she would roll over, still asleep which gave enabled me to wake her up fully turned on. When Li awoke and it didn't take long, she was fully aroused.

This time was going to be different. I picked up some of the stuff we used the night before, trying to sort out what I would do. First, I slipped the collars around her ankles and snugged them down before clipping them together so now her ankles were held tightly together. Li insisted on sleeping with the collar around her neck so I decided to further restrict her movements. Using one end of the snap clips, I looped some rope through the ring on the back of the collar and tied it together. Li made it easy because she was lying on her side with her legs bent back. Gently, I pulled the rope tight so that while she could move her legs up under her naked butt, she could not move them down.

Gently, I put my hand between her legs and tried to ease her sex and balls out without waking her. Li moaned as my warm hands touched her sex and stirred slightly. I gently pulled them out and looped the leather strap around the top of her scrotum where it spent the majority of last evening. During dinner, Li gave me a graphic description of how, despite the leather's soft texture, it gave her a feeling that they were being pulled down.

Then, in a moment of brilliance, at least that is what I thought at the time, I untied the rope that ran from her ankles to her neck and down. My plan was that as she awoke, I would pull on the rope to bring her feet up behind her back and then tie her hands behind her, leaving her trussed up on the bed while I went out for a forty minute run. Sitting on the edge of the bed, I leaned over and took her clit into my mouth.

As soon as I had her fully in my mouth, Li moaned and started to stretch. Feeling the tug on the rope, it was just like fishing. I pulled and Li resisted for a second and then relaxed, allowing me to pull her legs so that her heels were touching her ass. Li's contented smile talked me into a passionate kiss. After which, I finished tying her hands and ankles, taking care to use lots of the rope so she could feel the lashings.

"Slave Li, you will lie here while I work out." I had decided for the first time, I would use the NordicTrak in my bedroom rather than leave her alone in the room. This way I could watch her and if needed, make adjustments to my work. "Then, when I finish, you will accompany me into the shower and wash me while wearing your gag and collar. Your arms and legs will be restricted so that you will not have full movement. You are not to speak, unless spoken too. Understand?"

"Yes, Master Sasha." Li nodded as best she could and I stuffed the ball gag back in her mouth. I looked down and saw that she was partially erect. "You are not to come without my permission. Understand?" Another nod, but this time, my hand caressed the rising clit. It was already oozing.

"At no time today, will you be without a symbol of your slavery on your body. Even if we go out, you will be wearing something that will continually remind you of your position as my slave." Li's eyes were wide and smiling with anticipation.

I turned the TV on as I normally did while I used the NordicTrak. However, this time, it was hard to concentrate on the program because lying on her side about forty-five degrees from the direction I was facing was a beautiful T-Girl slave. Her coffee colored skin was a bit lighter than usual in the morning sun and her raven black hair was strewn around the bed. The white clothesline that pulled her elbows back and wrapped around her thighs and calves contrasted sharply with her lovely, smooth skin and her 36C breasts sagged noticeably toward the bed. Yet, her skin seemed to shine despite its dark color as if it was lit from the inside. Every so often, Li would move and I could see her struggle against the bonds that restricted her movements and then she would relax.

While I worked out, I thought that the next step would be for her to fix me breakfast while I was getting dressed and then, I would have her select her clothes for the day at which time, I planned to decide what restraints she would wear. The collar around her scrotum would stay there although I toyed with replacing it with a small piece of rope. Also, the leather thong around her ankle will probably also be added.

The forty-five minutes I spent on the ski machine went by very quickly. I left Li on the bed while I rummaged around for some clean clothes as well as for the other stuff I wanted her to wear. I picked up the three-inch heels from the night before and thought that they would be an interesting touch to her naked body. While she cooked breakfast, I decided to have her wear one of her micro-minis that would show off her beautiful long legs and a halter top.

As soon as I finished, I began to untie Li and as I undid each section of rope, I replaced it with the chains that restricted her arm movements as well as shortened her normal stride.

I turned on the shower and she stuck her hands through the curtain and began to soap me, paying particular attention to my penis and balls. Then, she took the spray nozzle and rinsed me off. As I stepped out of the shower, she toweled me off. "Slave Li, I'd like breakfast. Fix enough for both of us. You may join me." At breakfast, without the gag on but still in chains, I wanted to talk to my lovely T-Girl."

I tossed her heels on the bed. "Wear these. Nothing else." Li nodded. She couldn't say anything with the gag in her mouth.

It didn't take long for me to shave and dress. By the time I got to the kitchen, Slave Li had poured juice and had a bowl of fresh fruit, yogurt, honey and granola in front of where I normally sit and a bowl of cereal at the place setting next to me. I sat down and motioned her to come stand next to me. Then, I caressed her sex that was semi-rigid. Gently, I pulled her toward me and began to suck on her clit that began to throb and grow immediately and Li, even through the gag, moaned loudly. And then I stopped.

"Slave Li, sit." I pointed to the chair next to me. "This is going to be a time-out because I would like to talk to Li, not Slave Li..." She sat down and lowered her head so I could unsnap the gag.

"Li, do you like what we are doing?"

Li smiled with both her mouth and her eyes. "My love, I couldn't be happier. I love it. I will tell you when I have had enough. So far, you have been wonderful. This makes me love you even more. Does that answer your question?"

I nodded, not knowing what to say. "Do you have any special requests? So far, I've basically been trying to do the things we talked about, but pretty soon, I am going to begin repeating myself."

"Do you love me?"

The question caught me off guard. "Yes. I do. Very much."

"Then let's keep going and you'll have to trust me to tell you when to stop. So far, we have been sharing and you seem to be as turned on as I am. Tonight, I want you to enter me and fuck me in the ass. We haven't - I haven't - done that before and I want to feel you explode in me. I've never let any man do that to me and I want you to be the first..."

"OK, we'll try that. Li, you turn me on. This bondage thing is exciting, I'll have to admit that I enjoy playing the master but what if I want to have sex the way we did before we invented Slave Li?"

"Then just ask and ye shall have. My guess is that you'll never do it because you enjoy giving me pleasure so much that you will become an expert master. And knowing that will turn you on as you never have been turned on before."

I guess she had me there.

"I've got a present for you. Well, it is really for both of us. May I get it?" Li still wasn't completely out of the slave role. I nodded my consent and watched her walk off. Even though her pace was a bit awkward from the chains, the way she moved was so sexy. Every thing about her body was sexy. Li, as I have learned over the past few months, just oozed sex.

When Li walked back into the room, she was carrying a paper bag that was obviously full. "I have a couple of surprises and presents for you. But I have to confess, shopping for these turned me on. Here..."

Li pulled out three videotapes on bondage with even on the jackets, had some pretty interesting scenarios. She also had a gag that had a mini-dildo on it. "I like this one better. Let's try it later." She watched me examine it before putting it on the table.

"These tapes should be interesting to watch." She'd obviously been planning to buy these for a long time and shopping for them must have been a pleasure. Reading the dust covers, it was apparent that the story lines involved T-girls and focused on forced feminization and bondage. Yet, none of them were opened. She wasn't done yet because she handed me four glossy magazines about bondage and each was focused what their masters did with their T-Girl slaves.

"You like? I have to tell you that just reading the covers as well as what I could on the cellophane encased magazines really turned me on so bad that I had to masturbate. Just reading the covers the first time in the store got me so turned on that I could barely stand."

"Reading these will be fun. We will, however, read and/or view them together."

"O.K., let's do that. When do you want to start?" There was an eagerness in Li that was scarcely concealed.

"Well weren't we planning to do some other things today? "

"Like what?" It was almost a challenge.

"I know we planned to look at a new car for you and go see the new Tolkien movie... What else?"

"Hmmm, it is still early. We have time to do those things as well as some food shopping. Are we eating out or in tonight?" Li smiled at the double entendre.

"Good question. How about in? We can grill something."

"Sold, we can go to the store later. Plus, we can watch one of these movies instead of going out." Li held up a couple of the tapes. Clearly she wanted to see them much more than Tolkien, even though she was a major fan of his and saw Lord of the Rings three times.

I just wasn't there yet. Watching B&D porno tapes just wasn't on my agenda until a few minutes ago. I thought watching "fuck flicks" as we referred to them in the Navy was a thing of the past and had figured that, after spending many years sailing around ports in Asia, I'd seen almost everything on the flickering 8mm films. Back in those days, many were bought based on a "how gross it was quotient" rather than their "value" as sexual titillation.

It was still only about ten in the morning and sitting opposite me was a T-Girl that despite lots of practice, took her sweet time about getting ready. Still, even after many years of practice, putting on make-up and getting dressed was an "event" that she enjoyed no matter how many times she did it.

I looked at Li and she was clearly waiting for an answer from me. I'd forgotten that while before, we would make decisions together, she wanted me to take charge. The question was what to do next. She really needed a new car and could afford almost anything she wanted. Li was a programmer extraordinaire and was in demand as both a consultant and project manager. Often, she could write the code faster than the team and intuitively knew where the bugs were. As a result, she commanded a premium for her services and got it from her firm whose lesbian HR manager knew she was a T-Girl. Li wasn't sure if anybody else did and frankly, didn't care.

"O.K., time out is over. Get dressed. Mid-thigh skirt, hose, heels, and blouse. Come see me before you put your pants and panty hose and top on. Low heels." I planned to use a leather thong around her scrotum and balls to make sure they were separated and then another thong around her ankle. A third would be gently tied around her neck with a bow on the side as if it was a necklace. "In the meantime, clean up the kitchen. And do it quickly."