Willow's Way Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Only if you fuck my ass a lot," Faith said.

"Oh, I think that can be arranged," Willow said, enjoying the slayer's tongue eagerly licking her pussy.

For a few minutes she enjoyed Faith's tongue until she was close, and then she grabbed her girlfriend's head, pulled her face deep into her pussy, and roughly ground her pussy against the face.

Faith kept her tongue extended, enjoying the rough treatment, and wanting to taste Willow's cunt cum.

"Keep licking, slut," Willow ordered, her orgasm imminent.

Faith did as she was told, and was rewarded moments later, with a massive gush of wetness splattering her face as Willow screamed, "Yes, slut!"

Faith lapped up as much as she could, until Willow backed off of her and totally unexpectedly... kissed her!

Faith was shocked! She didn't kiss. That was intimate, and she was far from an intimate person. Yet before she knew it, she was returning the kiss, lost in the softness of Willow's lips.

After a few minutes of just kissing, Willow reluctantly broke away and said, "We need to get dressed to go on patrol."

"Do we have to?" Faith asked, feeling an odd sense of serenity... not something she was accustomed to.

"Unfortunately, yes," Willow said, going into her closet and returning to toss Faith a dress.

"What's this for?" Faith asked, holding back an 'Eeww!'

"For wearing."

"I'm not going out in public wearing this," Faith said in distaste, holding the blue, flowery, offensive dress as far away from her body as she could.

"If you want the pleasure of my dick in your ass again tonight, you will," Willow said, then added before walking out, "and your lingerie stays on."

"Fuck!" Faith cursed, as she got out of bed.

Willow waited, and smiled when she saw Faith come outside dressed as instructed.

"I look ridiculous," Faith said.

"You look sexy," Willow said, "and very fuckable."

"I can't fight in this," Faith said.

"You can," Willow disagree, and smiled, "although you may flash your opponents a bit."

"A bit?" Faith said, as they started walking.

"Okay, a lot," Willow said, and then added with a laugh, "you'll likely to quite literally raise the dead."

"Not funny," she said, feeling naked in such a dress, feeling the wind scampering under it going directly to her pussy, which of course was commando.

"It's a little funny at least," Willow chortled, taking Faith's hand.

"So we're really doing this?" Faith asked, forcing back her first instinct, which was to pull her hand away. She'd never admit it to anyone, but Willow was making her feel something she'd never really felt before... happiness.

"Why shouldn't we?"

"Because we're polar opposites."

"Opposites attract," Willow shrugged.

"Well, that explains it," Faith said, giving in and thus feeling a strange sense of contentment with her hand in Willow's.

The reached the graveyard, and Xander gasped, "What's this?"

"It's a practice called holding hands," Willow answered, as if Xander had never seen anybody doing it.

"You know what I mean," Xander said, feeling a little betrayed, since Faith had fucked him only a couple of days ago, but had ignored him ever since.

"Faith and I are a couple; isn't that right, Faith?" Willow asked.

"Yes, we fuck," Faith said bluntly, trying to make the awkward situation more comfortable for herself by being crude.

"No way," Xander said.

"Yes, Willow rocks my world," Faith said, as distastefully as if she were admitting to eating pond sludge.

"And you rock mine," Willow said sincerely.

"Jesus Christ," Xander said, just as Buffy arrived.

"Oh!" Buffy said, everything making sense in an instant.

"We're a couple," Willow told her.

"That's great ," Buffy said politely, although she quite shocked by this... the two of them being so different from each other. She hoped Faith wasn't unfairly manipulating Willow somehow.

"I know," Willow said.

Xander was fuming, but he didn't say anything.

"Let's go on patrol," Buffy said, seeing that Xander wasn't happy.

"We'll go left," Willow announced, without any consultation.

"Great," Buffy agreed, and she watched them leave... equally as stunned by what Faith was wearing as she was by the news they were a couple.

While Buffy and Xander chatted far behind, Xander ranting, Faith certain she knew why, she said as soon as they were alone, "After going along with that lovey dovey stuff, I deserve a major ass fucking!"

"Why not? Bend over that tombstone," Willow ordered.

"Fucking yes," Faith said excitedly, quickly doing as instructed... dying to get that cock back in her ass.

Willow came up behind Faith, flipped up her dress, and surprised her by executing a magic spell.

"What was that?" Faith asked, turning around.

"I just gave you a tramp stamp," Willow said, admiring her handiwork, which was a red heart centred above some elegant, flowing script that read: Property of Willow Rosenberg, just above Faith's ass.

"Are you kidding me?" Faith said, still bent over with her head craned way around, and staring at the sudden tattoo.

"You told me I own this asshole," Willow explained, "so I've simply made it official," as she lifted her own dress and slid her cock up Faith's asshole.

"Oooooooh, you bitch," Faith moaned, her annoyance muffled by the pleasure of the dick in her ass.

"Au contraire, you're my bitch," Willow set the record straight, as she grabbed Faith by the hair and began reaming her asshole.

"Oh yes, fuck my ass," Faith moaned, getting off on the rough treatment.

"Do you really mind the tattoo?" Willow asked as their bodies collided.

"No, it's fine," Faith brushed it off, not really caring anymore, knowing she'd do almost anything to have Willow keep fucking her, and her precious reputation be damned, she'd never really cared all that much about people's opinion of her..

"Fine isn't a flattering word," Willow countered, pulling out of the gaped asshole.

"My new tattoo is sexy. It's hot. I'm honoured to have it. Now shove that fucking cock back in my ass," Faith demanded.

"I concur," Willow said, as she slid the cock back into the slayer's asshole.

"Oh yes; God, you fuck me so good," Faith said, feeling quite the rush from getting fucked in a graveyard.

"And you take my cock in your shit hole so good," Willow said equally ungrammatically, as she resumed slamming into Faith, not really concerned whether they'd get caught, which if Faith continued talking so loudly was inevitable.

"Don't stop," Faith moaned, holding onto the tombstone firmly, as Willow power-fucked her ass.

Three or four minutes later, Faith's second orgasm of the evening was rising, so she begged, "May I please come, Willow?"

"Holy shit," Buffy gasped, having just arrived, and unexpectedly witnessing Faith submissively being fucked by Willow. She was amazed it wasn't the other way around, and happy that Xander wasn't still with her, their having split up when Cordelia arrived.

"Hey, Buffy," Willow smiled, not slowing down from fucking Faith.

"Don't stop because your friend is here," Faith demanded, suffering no shame at all from getting caught being sodomized.

"Not until you come, my sexy ass slut," Willow said, choosing her words to inform Buffy she was fucking Faith's ass, and not her pussy... Buffy likely unable to tell from twenty feet away.

"Yes, drill my asshole, fuck it good," Faith demanded, loving the perplexed look on Buffy's face.

Buffy was speechless. She couldn't believe what she was seeing, and she'd witnessed a lot in this exact same graveyard... things no one would ever believe.... Yet somehow this incident seemed even more shocking than all of those. Doubling her shock was that Willow was ass fucking Faith. If she'd ever contemplated seeing such an act she would have assumed Faith would be doing the fucking, not being fucked.

"Come all over my dick, my slayer slut," Willow ordered in a loud voice, doing her best to demonstrate to Buffy she was in charge.

"Oh yes, harder, ream my asshole harder, harder, harder," Faith begged, somehow not at all ashamed by any aspect of being caught in the act of submissive lesbian sodomy.

After a moment, while Willow focused on drilling Faith's asshole and Faith noticing Buffy still watching with a perplexed look on her face, said, "I think maybe Buffy wants to be a bottom bitch for you, too."

"What? No thank you," Buffy denied, even as she felt some wetness gush out of her. She hadn't gotten laid since Angel had left, and until this moment she'd been fine with it... not even any self-love... she simply wasn't interested any more.

Willow looked over at Buffy, who appeared rattled, and Willow wondered if it was true that Buffy would bend over for her. Did every slayer's ass gape so big as Faith's, and then recover so completely? Was Buffy submissive too? Just like Faith did, Buffy might have some submissive tendencies hidden behind her dominant slayer persona.

"That was a pretty weak denial," Faith diagnosed, confident that Buffy could be broken pretty easily.

"Come, my slayer slut," Willow ordered Faith, while she drilled her asshole, but was looking into Buffy's eyes.

"Yes baby, fuck my ass, fuck me in front of Buffy, show her what a great ass fucker you are," Faith babbled, as her orgasm rose exponentially, Buffy being here and watching somehow enhancing her pleasure.

Buffy's pussy was secretly on fire, so she silently turned and scurried away.

"She'll so take it in the ass," Faith moaned.

"Just like you do," Willow said, yanking on her hair hard, and really reaming her asshole.

"Oh, yesssssss," Faith moaned loudly, and seconds later, her second orgasm cascaded through her.

Buffy found a secluded spot behind a bush and crouched down, frantically rubbed her pussy. She closed her eyes and imagined Angel pounding her from behind like he used to... never in the ass... but God, had she loved being on her knees sucking his cock, or being on all fours while he pounded her from behind.

"Good slut," Willow said, watching Faith come again.

"God, you fuck good," Faith said, as she enjoyed the lasting euphoria of another orgasm.

"Anything for my girlfriend," Willow said as she pulled out.

"Well then, you'll be doing a lot of fucking," Faith logicized, standing up and stretching.

"If I have to," Willow joked.

"Oh you definitely have to," Faith said, as she lifted up her dress and looked around at her tramp stamp. (She was unusually flexible.) "I can't believe you branded me."

"It's just a sexy reminder to whomever, stating who owns that ass," Willow said, giving Faith another spank, this one playfully.

"Oh fuck," Buffy moaned somewhere distant as her orgasm struck her, and her visual of Angel morphed into Willow.

"So what about Buffy?" Faith asked.

"No idea," Willow said.

"Want to fuck her?"

"I wouldn't mind."

"Well, the look on her face told me that although she was in shock just then, she'd love to bend over and take your cock, given the opportunity."

"Interesting, but I don't know," Willow said, turned on by the idea, but not wanting to end a meaningful friendship. Having discovered the power of being a top, she wanted to explore this newfound ability the same way she enjoyed exploring magic... carefully and learnedly while doing as much research as possible.

"Trust me," Faith said, "she'll love your cock buried in her ass."

Buffy was resting against a tree while she recovered from her orgasm. Why had Willow popped into her head at her moment of climax? Why had watching Willow sodomizing Faith gotten her so hot and bothered? She wasn't a lesbian. She had no desire to be ass fucked. Yet there had been something so raw and erotic about that encounter that her panties became soaked and her head started spinning.

"Sure you can't fuck me again?" Faith asked.

"Not right now, we need to find Buffy and make sure she's okay," Willow said, just as a vampire appeared from nowhere and started towards them.

"Duty calls," Faith said, as she went off to fight, feeling totally ridiculous to be wearing a dress and lingerie to a battle.

"Fuck, is that hot," Willow muttered from the sidelines, as she watched her prettily dressed girlfriend now also battling a zombie.

"Fuck," Buffy sighed, shaking her head as she returned to her patrol duties, saying to herself, "Get your head back in the game."

She hadn't been walking for thirty seconds before she saw Cordelia leaning back against a tree while Xander licked her.

Fuck, am I the only one not getting any action? Buffy sighed to herself, as the recent memory of Willow fucking Faith popped back into her head.

She turned the other way, leaving the two (not so) secret lovebirds alone, trying to process all she'd witnessed tonight, and why she was still so fucking horny. God, I need to get laid, Buffy sighed, just as a vampire attacked her, momentarily catching her off guard. But not for long. "Oh, I need this," Buffy said to herself, pushing her sexual frustrations out of her head in favour of battling the vampire... which was always enough... including right now... to give her a wild rush similar to sex.

THE END FOR NOW

12