All Comments on 'Willow's Way Ch. 07'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Did she poop?!

Did Buffy have diarrhea? It seems like you'd love that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wish I was Buffy here. She’s so lucky.

uga2001uga2001over 2 years ago

I would love to see three of them seduce Xander into having his ass fucked as well. It would be a nice change of pace.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yeah I know. It was so hot. You simply have to write more. You're the greatest writer since Bronte. No, Shakespeare. Actually, meh. I know, you have your infatuated fanboys and fangirls who think you're the best thing since sliced bread. But I've read some of the other authors here. And I've read some of your other stuff. Honestly, you've been in a slump for a while. You have not approached the quality of Backseat Mommy, Bedding The Babysitter, or the Milf Seductress series for quite some time. Even 1950s was far better.

Probably your only good writing lately has been your Best of both Worlds story. I know your supporters will come out of the woodwork and under their rocks singing your praises, and you'll get a gazillion stars and favorites. But really, you're more about quantity than quality, and have been for a while. And you'll make your usual excuses about how hard it is to write something new, and do follow ups, and whatever.

I've been on this site a few years. I've read a variety of writers, but I also read comments. I've seen a few others like TimTam, jedd, and a few others say the same thing I say now. You seem to be a good writer, but you write nonsense stuff with nonsense dialogue. I saw your potential in earlier stories, but as I said, it's become quantity over quality, and how many favorites you can get. Oh well, i guess jackass, real housewives, and beavis and butthead had an audience too.

Pussy eating Pamela

AngstIgnoredAngstIgnoredover 2 years ago

Wilow vs. Willow, title and body of story... odd, since Ch. 1 wasn't that way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can you have Angel and Willow tag team Buffy now?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have been checking in daily since last story. Thanks so much!! This is amazing. I love it. Im a bit Sad that. Buffy didnt fight a Little bit more like Faith did in chapter one. Also Faith didnt get to dominante Buffy in a way that would humiliate Buffy Even more, but still great. Its on the top 10 lists of stories i have read on literotica!

bubblebuttslutzbubblebuttslutzover 2 years ago

Super hot chapter! Can't wait to read more like it in the next chapter. I love that this is a really sexy lesbian story. (Nothing against men :-) There's so much more story AND plot potential along this vein. Especially since Willow hasn't even tramp stamped Buffy's ass with "Property of Willow Rosenberg" yet! On top of that Willow's got access to her own magic & non-magic cocks so no need to divert from the ongoing lesbian anal domination fetish extravaganza!

AnoniemousAnoniemousabout 2 years ago

A little disappointed as it seems more of the same.

4chuckssite4chuckssite9 months ago

636. Whew! Finally got to Buffy. Now that wasn’t so bad, was it? Seriously, what’s the big deal about ass fucking other than the seduction. Sure, there’s pleasure for the recipient, but for the top? Nice twist to morph a real cock for the real feel, but here there was just the rubber dildo. I don’t get off thinking about ass fucking; now pussy….

Arseguy666Arseguy6667 months ago

FUCKIN AWESOME...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES