All Comments on 'Wimp?'

by rpsuch

Sort by:
  • 144 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Good ending

Good ending to story and very true. She will never respect him, so might as well end it and move on with life.

Nightowl21Nightowl21almost 20 years ago
HE's to blame?

Not hardly. He has acquiesced in all things [almost], catered to her whims and he is to blame?

Her attitude in the pantry and in the bedd would definitely be the end. After being caught fucking some asshole she is still defiant about it. NOT sorry! NO remorse. NO regard for her marriage vows or anything else regarding her marriage or the children---a slut!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
A Wimp with potential

Can you really have contributory negligence in a marriage? Are partners responsible in part for regulating each other's behaviour?

This husband was a wimp for the sake of peace and harmony. He carried that role too far and his wife lost all respect for him in the process. But there was still 25 years invested. I would like to see some continuance of this tale, if only to have Mrs. Wimp given a legal wipping.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
True to life.

Yes, a wimpy man is partially to blame. I know, because I've been there. A woman like that starts testing boundaries like a child. From the wedding day, she will push more and more, and the husband does nothing for two

reasons - 1, fear of losing her, and 2, wanting to avoid a nasty fight.

What men like this take way too long to learn is that, like children, women like this are begging to be told "no".

The bitchier they are, the more they actually want a man to be dominant in the relationship. Had this man told her 20 years ago "I'll wear whatever fucking clothes I want", the fight in the bedroom would never have occured. I just wish more men in this situation would come to this realization quicker than I did and save themselves years of pain.

thebulletthebulletalmost 20 years ago
defenestration

I love that word. It adds greatly to a new twist on the cheating wife tale. Good one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
DEAD ON!

Very insightful and absolutely correct! Its totally the mans fault when a woman walks all over him and/or strays. Don't believe it? Then read "A Passion For More" by Susan Shapiro Barash. It is the stories of 57 women and what drove them to extramarital affairs. In almost every case, the woman's thoughts are consumed by the man with whom she is having exciting sex.

Two excellent companion pieces: "Dangerous Men and Adventurous Women." This is a colletion of essays by 19 leading romance authors on the appeal of the romance novel. Describes the traits of the romantic hero. And also

"Private Thoughts" by Wendy Maltz and Suzie Boss. This book presents an outstanding thesis of the how and why of female fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
well...

Meh. Not bad and the marriage would probably be over but some things can be fixed. I think the guy was a bit too harsh on himself though. There is such a thing as emotional abuse and the wife was quite responsible for that.

gnfgnfover 19 years ago
Wimp?

That is a tough question to answer. Everything in life is about compromise. We can't always have it our way even if we think we can. So he gave in on where to go on their honeymoon. She sits on the beach and tans and he sits in their room reading. Now I am not down on tanning or reading; however this is a honeymoon isn't it? Now non stop sex for 1 - 2 weeks sounds great but there should be other activities that they both should enjoy.

Does this couple even know what the other likes or dislikes? I don't think so. They don't communicate at all. It is just a one way street. She wants something; in order to keep getting some he acquiesces to her, mostly to avoid the confrontation and keep harmony in the home. Is that being a wimp? I don't know, do you? It might be nice to be the macho dude and show her who is boss; however most guys want to have sex with their partner, they don't want to spend 25 years fighting with her and sleeping on the couch, playing with themeselves. Maybe this could have been stopped in the beginning maybe not. If it could have stopped we would not have had the story. If he had put his foot down in the beginning and she refused to drop down on her knees and bow to his supreme highness they probably would have split up then and we still would not have a story.

The anon "Dead On!" trys to blame the man, but he/she only quotes stories about womens fantasies. Fantasies are just that, they only hurt somebody when they become realities. Guys read (watch porn) and dream of getting it on with the stars or the next door neighbor, doesn't mean that they do it. Women read romance novels and dream of some hunk the same way, doesn't mean that they do it either. Its when they do that everything changes.

The wife in this story was a spoiled brat when he married her and 25 years later she was still a spoiled brat. The husband was a man in the beginning and he was a man at the end. In between he was a man who wanted harmony in the home, and avoided most of the confrontations. Whenever he pushed he envelope she punished him by withholding sex. Her convoluted thinking was such that in the last segment when he confronted her in the pantry, she wanted an apology, then she cut him off completely for 3 days before getting the same guy to screw her, saying that since her husband was not doing her she would get somebody else who would. From the very start when they got married it appears that she did not respect her husband, he was just a guy to get a paycheck to support her with, and that he should make her look good.

Wimp? No. Spoiled brat wife? Yes!

George

sculptjimsculptjimover 19 years ago
Like it:

It's hard to see sometimes till it's to late. Would like to see a sequal. How could his wife get to be like that. How revolting. Wouldn't she realise how she looks to other people to her children. Unbelievable bad bad wife.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 19 years ago
I disagree

I like RP's work. But after reading so many of these "loving wife" stories, and having lived a half century, I realize now, after having castigated myriad writers, that we can't really write what would really happen and get it printed. (DAMN Long sentence, sorry) I think if we were being true to life here, in about 20% of the stories, the husband , upon finding his wife in flagrante dilecti (sic) would either grab her by the hair and immediately tuck a .357 under her nose while asking why he shouldn't give her a 3rd nostril, or proceed to use it (her face) for a punching bag. I don't advocate violence, but it is out there in spades, folks. What rp does is look at other types of reactions and maybe they wouldn't be my reactions they do ring true. This guy (the guy in the story, not rp :-)) wasn't a wimp, he is just a classic "passive-agressive". And more than a little stupid and lacking in self-respectfor having taken it so long. I've seen (and been) this type many times over.

I like RP's work and I hope they keep coming!

fakers51fakers51over 19 years ago
good go

Way to go and love the results.

don87654don87654over 19 years ago
Sick.....

Machismo through and through! A bunch of mindset of bullshit. I'll bet the writer sees nothing wrong about going out and fucking another woman, as it would be, in his mind the manly thing to do. Never mind that his wife may be horny. And you say that she may get pregnant with this other guy? What's the difference in her having his baby and maybe the two of them adopting another guy's kid that was made with another woman? This is bullshit, that unfortunately is condoned by our sick society based on shitheaded "Christianity".

sexmatesexmateabout 19 years ago
Wimp? Hardly!

He married a spoiled bitch that doesn't have any respect for him or their marriage! I am suprised they lasted that long! This bitch would never say she was sorry! She flaunted what she wanted and in the end got what she deserved! Prosecute and divorce the bitch and move on!

I might even go back over and kick the guy's ass again!

Marriage is about give and take all she did was take just to get her way. Her daddy should have paddled her ass a little more often!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
what wrong here

what wrong was the man with no self esteem and a dumb wife.kindest can be use aganist you as a weakest, but when you defend yourself people think you should keep forgiving. punish howard and the wife and it send a message the buck stop now.howard wife playing the same game in a different way with the wimp.i order to take care of his demons,he need to stop the giving in to the others.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I can see this happening

The husband is a wimp but I can see him reaching his limit and blowing up. Divorce is the only option for him and I would expect it, but again he is a wimp if he does what Alice wants.

NiceGuysDontGetLaidNiceGuysDontGetLaidabout 18 years ago
Very good peice, very realistic.

For nine years I have compromissed with my girlfriend. I did it because I liked her to be happy. Most of the time I genuinly did not have a strong opinion on the choice at the time. I thought I was showing her how much I loved her. You know, earning brownie points. But then over the last two years various comments and numerous arguments have shown that none of it was taken as loving actions, just me being weak!

Luckily there has been no cheating. But I feel that I have wasted nine years of my life with a woman that cannot tell the difference between love and weakness. Now that I am not compromissing in any way she thinks I am behaving like a bastard. Well the bastard is here to stay. As I do not see the relationship surviving any longer, I have decided to look for a woman with a submissive streak. So that we both know were we stand at the begining.

shangoshangoover 17 years ago
Damn, man!

You still had your "hero" taking orders from women. Sheesh!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
wimp my ass!

I actually liked the story, but I panned it because the author drew the conclusion in order to embarass white men. And thats a load of shit. This guy threw a cretin THROUGH a plate glass window, two stories up! Thats a man in my book. Just because he wanted to keep the peace in a marriage to an obviously sick woman doesn't make him a wimp. It merely makes him ignorant of psychiatric issues. She probably suffered from extreme depression. I see it all the time at work. I'm a Paramedic, and I run into domestic disputes all the time. But one thing, here. I'd have prosecuted them both. And then fucked the other wife.

zed0zed0over 17 years ago
In the end-Wimp No MORE!

In the end-Wimp No MORE!

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
the stupid wife

He should have thrown the bitch out of the window with the other guy.

Pat .

Atlanta,ga

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Just a little bit more...

I really liked this story. I liked the reasoning and logic behind it. I liked the conclusions granted by giving up in our day to day struggle to make a marriage work and how it can end up in another situation entirely. That being said, I would have liked just a little bit more in regards to the wife. She showed a remarkable lack of understanding, a remarkable lack of remorse, a remarkable lack of knowledge of her husband and what he would put up or not - so now looking back what would she be like, what would she do, could she even reason this one out? Yeah, I am very curious about the idiot and I wanted just a little bit more. BUT then again, that might be the sign of a good author - to leave us wanting more. Excellent story, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
where the wife lover family,when he in lover bed

the lover and wife need to be taught a lesson and pay for what they did.their action make them have to pay.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
fault

his intentions towards her were lost somewhere and she had that attitude...perhaps she always had it?

better late than not, and self respect, priceless. submissive, not necessarily, but s woman with more sense than sally. howard gets his too, with his attitude.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Finely crafted

Like some of those pictures that look different depending

on what angle you look at it. This is an onion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I am sorry Alice's argument holds no water.

It is not the wronged husband to blame for the acts, it was Alice's husband and the slut wife. She needed to be prosecuted for spousal abuse. It doesnt matter if the others get involved it isnt his fault. The others were the ones that set the scene and made it happen, it is their fault. Besides it is simple enough to say Howard attempted to attack him and he defended himself. After all he thought his wife was being raped and rushed in to help and Howard called him names and advanced on him, so be it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I disagree with the reviewer down below who though

the wife was sick and had a depression. Who gives a damn. Her actions are her actions, whether she is sick or not. IF a mentally ill person kills you, you are dead whether the person is mentally ill or not. When someone verbally and physically attacks you it doesnt matter why it only matters that they do it. The why can be taken care of by professionals. The wifes behavior from before indicates a very strong willed woman with dominant traits trying to overrun her husband. He in turn doesnt want to argue and fight and for the most part just lets it go, like most husbands do. But she is so self centered and egotistical she humiliates him our of all proportion. These are not acts of depression they are of a woman out of control with no respect for her husband. She needed to be prosecuted!

Simple49erSimple49erabout 15 years ago
Even the other wife turns him into a wimp!

He should have takens it as far as possible to vindicate himself. He got nothing, they gained everything. Wimp. WImp.WIMP!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Good Plot but the END...?

I think the ends abruptly... what the bitch thinks...?Needs a continuation!!!Raj.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Naw...he did the right thing.

A legal opinion to the commentators that think he wimped out again by not prosecuting: disgusting as her conduct was, no state would allow him to pick her up and take her downstairs against her will. Her scratching him would have given her a self-defense claim (one can defend one's self against being held against one's will and moved to where he/she doesn't want to go). It might also have gotten him prosecuted no matter how much the other wife and her rat of a husband objected. He had the moral right to kill the bastad but he did not have the legal right to throw him out the window. Sometimes the law in an ass. On the other hand, the bad guy was the one that was humiliated, the wife lost a good man, the man turned the other cheek over and over again until he had no other choice, he stood up for himself and proved that all along he was the man of strength and character. And in the end everyone got what he/she deserved. Perhaps the law isn't so bad after all.

Ducky7Ducky7over 14 years ago
Needs a better ending

It was headed in the right direction but it is too short.

rpsuchrpsuchover 14 years agoAuthor
comments on some feedback

To: Naw…he did the right thing

<br>

The delightful, and frustrating, thing about the law is how almost anything can be seen from either side. Your take on how it would be viewed is certainly reasonable.

<br>

It would be difficult for a prosecutor to argue Bruce had the specific intent to falsely imprison her (that would be the charge). Bruce could argue, though the judge would doubtless laugh, that his action was taken to protect another – her. He was so angry he feared he would harm her so he elected to protect her by removing her from his presence. It might be funny, but is not beyond belief. That he might have chosen a less humiliating option – removing himself – does not demonstrate he wasn’t acting on her behalf. He could also argue he just wanted to get her away from the bedroom so he could lock himself in and think, but altered his plan to protect himself.

<br>

She, knowing him and his past, could have no reasonable expectation of stopping him. The prosecutor could easily convince a judge or jury that she just wanted to hurt him because he was going to do whatever he wanted to do.

<br>

I’m hard-pressed to find a legal argument that justifies defenestrating Howard. “He asked for it,” is true, but not a recognized defense.

<br>

Other issues:

<br>

Is the story complete? I thought it was. This reminds me of many conversations I’ve had where the other party makes the face that goes along with, “What the hell are you talking about?” It’s obvious to me. In my mind I know what I’m talking about and all the background. However, as many, actually all my friends have pointed out: only I am in my mind. Discussions go much better when I say it out loud (or write in this case). I often jump into a topic we were discussing weeks ago, but it seems I’m the only one who knows what I’m talking about, even with friends who are alert to the possibility I could be rejoining any conversation we’ve had in our entire history.

<br>

So, is the story complete? I’m not sure. I saw Bruce as being much too decent to punish Howard’s children, asshole though he may be. Howard will suffer appropriately at the hands of his wife. Sally has been humiliated and barred from her own house. She has been seen by the neighbors wearing something more inappropriate than white after Labor Day. The more vindictive he acts, the worse he is going to look to others and himself.

<br>

So, is the story complete? I think so, but I could be wrong.

<br>

One last issue:

<br>

I’ve gotten emails to the effect that of course he is a wimp. Look at his conversation with the cop at the station. When a character says or thinks something it is not necessarily true. He may be lying to himself or incorrectly assessing a situation in which he feels shame and blame. Did you ever trip while walking on a sidewalk? Did you then think how pathetic or awkward you looked to everyone else, that they were laughing at you? Odds are they took no notice of you and didn’t waste their thoughts or time thinking about a random person they don’t know. But you assess yourself more harshly.

<br>

When the cop at the station heard Bruce tossed a guy through a window and carried and locked his naked wife out of the house did he think what a wimp? Of course not. But Bruce is assessing himself more harshly. I’m trying to get the title changed to “Wimp?” I’ve answered the question for myself: he is not.

<br>

I truly appreciate feedback and emails. I learn from some of them where I have not gotten across what I intended. I appreciate them enough that I’m willing to put up with the ones that say I should shrivel up and die rather than write. To those I say: I expect to shrivel up and die, but I’m in no hurry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
He is a Wimp

I don't know but I think his wife got off entirely too easy. The idea that comes to mind is to accept her back in the house let everything settle a little and either start treating her like a worthless slut or let things come to a head again, then catch her with another man and really destroy her afterwards (both economically and socially). For some reason she still seems to think he is a wimp. He should use this to his advantage and weaken her selfconfidence enough to try to stabilize the marriage on more even grounds or he should just destroy her for the "GP" (grose pleasure).

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
this author

this author is from another planet. I'm sure someone could piss in his face and he would find a way to forgive.

dangerouslydeaddangerouslydeadover 13 years ago
to anonymous

this author

this author is from another planet. I'm sure someone could piss in his face and he would find a way to forgive.

but then you are anonymous... and that is what you will remain... and you cannot be taken seriously... You are a sad joke!!! hahahaha

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Doesn't make the wimps happy does it, too bad!!!

GREAT Story love to read stories like this one, so fuck off you fucking wimps O, by the way the Similar stories, are not even Similar to this story!!! Thanks again..

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I liked the second floor toss

Thank god you didn't have the husband skulk in the shadows and get aroused. That would be total crap. What you had him do was exactly what would really happen. If I caught my wife in bed the other man wouldn't be walking out on his own legs. Tiger woods wife found a five iron does a nice job, and she's a smart lady.

So thanks for not having a wimp!

And for those lame wimps who only want stories where the guy gets humiliated and turned on., all I have to say is "Ha Ha, you suck."

deadsoondeadsoonover 13 years ago
Wow

Great story, and the comments are interesting too. Can you write one that includes bendy straws? Nah, just kidding, I just had to have a laugh at the imagery that commentator produced in my mind.

I can see how this guy could have ended up in this situation, hell, life is hard enough without fighting with the spouse over everything. Loved his response to both those cheaters, poetic justice.

OldHidekiOldHidekiover 13 years ago
An easy read, and to the point.

The problem is, and he admitted it, his. He finally did something about it, and he needed to dump the wife, because she would always be trying to reset back to what she had before. My guess is, that she will never see herself as part of the problem, and thus Sally has been ruined to expect an uneven marraige from now on.

BigJohn601BigJohn601over 13 years ago
He let them off too easy....

As a former college linebacker, I doubt I would have been so gentle. I sure would have insisted on humiliation despite the desires of the asshole's wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
investments go bad

His wife was one and damge control for the situation. He learned, and she did ? At least the prospect of Howard's life being hell...

killerwhale681killerwhale681about 13 years ago
The paved road to Hell

Wimpitude generally is a gradual process, and going along to get along just doesn't work. As for what I would have done? Well, he would have met Mr. Kabar and she would have been forced to help carry his bloody body out the front door. Would he bleed out? It just depends on how accurate I was, and how much he screamed. Like we were taught long ago, using a bayonet on a man is the surest way to induce terror. Just my two cents....Nah, I wouldn't Glock him, he would miss too much pain, going into shock, ya know. And as for my beloved wife, when she heard me coo at her lover, "Kommen sie hein, liebschen" as I cut her precious one up....well, don't think she'd want to come home, would she? What the hey, we live in Texas, and we play by a different set of rules down here.

RePhilRePhilalmost 13 years ago
Yup still a wimp

Agreed. Caves in to a stranger he us a huge wimp ass castrated Cuckold you just can't write the guy out of the hole you wrote him into. Actions my friend actions speak lowder than words

RonRWoodRonRWoodover 12 years ago
I don't know

The writer says the husband wasn't a wimp. Yet he wrote that the wife considered him a wimp when he caught them fucking. Doesn't that make him a wimp for 25 years? If not, why did he allow her to come to that conclusion with his inaction? Like I said, I have to go along with the writer...

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
AT WHAT POINT IS ENOUGH, ENOUGH

Hey RPS. This had the makings of an excellent complete story, the ending was turmoiled and nothing was descive, except there was no decescion, TK U MLJ LV NV

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
i agree with the rest

still a wimp

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
Also why care about

The other family, her husband didn't so why should he?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Totally still a wimp - just like many of JPB's garbage...

Wimp stories are mainly written to appease the clucks & fags of this site - sad!

norcal62norcal62over 12 years ago
Long history of comments. Still a clueless, cowardly male character.

Leave out the wimp word. Consider how the author created the "marriage." Why didn't the hubby insist on confrontation and compromise throughout the marriage? Caving in for the safe of peace in the family generates not peace but resentment. In this case it was in both spouses; nicely done, author.

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
Just!!!

A bad story. Wasted my time.

saratusaratuover 12 years ago

It's not what it should have been.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ha ha, a wimp until the end

First his wife, then the wife of the man who cockled him, what a guy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
saratu is

Bohemian for "cuckold"

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Good Story

The resurrection of a cuckold husband is a wonderful thing to behold. Divorce the bitch, take all the money and make her lose all respect from anyone who knew her. Excellent.

Fighting41Fighting41almost 12 years ago
Wimp?

Damn right he is a wimp. What a patheic story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
betrayal

he gulped the jizz, took a rod in his cornhole, betrayed!

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Favorite movie from 50s

This story reminded me of the Peter Sellars movie about the Duchy of Fenwick, titled 'The Mouse That Roared'. Hubby was NOT a wimp, had never been a wimp, just a Hero waiting for an issue important enough to stand up for!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Very sad that

the retinue of repressed cuckolds have driven authors like this away. This is a great story: now we are stuck with the stinking shit those semi literate turd burglars serve up. Fuck you all, god damn repressed cucks.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
KINDNESS, WEAKNESS OR CO-OPERATING

some never learn the differerence or the intent, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Love that "repressed cuckolds."

Yep, site is heavily populated with repressed cuckolds. And, may I add, sicko perverts who need to take a very long walk on a very short pier. World does not need these sicko's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I divorced her

Alice was a bitch, just like ex-wife. The one and only time I stood up for myself she spread the news to her family and friends that I had mental problems and should seek psychiatric help. I am very happily single again now.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
An Cruel Revenge story

I am tired of the debate of wimp or not wimp. For me it is the most important he kicked her to the curb. Late or not late but he kicked her. She must look for a mate who is not violanced, not drug/alcohol/gambling abuser, not serial cheater or must live alone near to 50 years old.

Some poster wrote he is wimp because he listen to the loverboy's wife. He did well not to do colleteral damege with inocents...........

Sometime Who get up late can give much greater revenge on the cheating wives, because it happens surprisingly to the cheaters.

BTW A Cruel Revenge story, according to my classification.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
Great

Very good story with payback but he is still going to pay in the end.

And I have seen the same sanctimonious anon showing up calling everyone not him/her "sick." Or wanting to ban people - I think we have a new religious zealot here. Watch out William Romeo & Juliet is next - child porn - kids having sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Enjoyed the story

It iis not uncommon over my 4 decades of adult living to see a wife like Sally pull the shit that she pulled. I find it higholy doubtful that Sally ever loved her former husband after how could she love a husband as much as she adored herself ? Sally gets caught in a compromising position with dickwad in a kitchen pantry. Her reaction is not one of remorse or guilt but rather attacking. This strikes me as a ruse that allowed her to stop having any adult realtions with her husband while she plotted fucking dickwad which she did. Why Alice let dickwad her husband back in the house is difficult to expalin. She seemed to justify it because of avoiding pain for the family. The truth of course is quite different all she did is give him a huge kitchen pass and soon Sally would be divorce and free for dickwad.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Second Comment

He waited too long to get his balls back. But finally he did. Can he hold on to them? Who knows. Who cares?

HA

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 11 years ago
still a wimp

He should have dumped her ass the first time. And fuck his family, why worry about what will happen to his family when he wasn't worried about yours. His wife is a dumb ass for stay with him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Dont know what the fuck duna said! The retard needs english lessons

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
Enjoyed it

Thanks for the offering.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good story until the end

And then it didn't have an ending. Oh well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Mmmm

3 stars. An ending would have got 5! if you want to write a story then finish it properly!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Unbelievable

Stores like this are unbelievable and unnatural.

First, no wife will openly be kissing another man in front of her husband.

Secondly, no husband will turn his back to his wife and her lover when they are actually kissing, to fetch the lover's wife.

And lastly, no wife or her lover will taunt her husband when caught in the act.

Everything was unlikely to happen in real life.

Minus 5 stars.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 9 years ago
good story

I liked it because it shows another aspect of life, and love gone wrong. I don't think he was a wimp, because he always did whatever was asked to please his wife, as most husbands would do. when it got to his limit he took action. the closet incident, he did what he had to do, if he had done anything else, there could have been jail time, plus he got a lot of emotional support from all that witnessed the event.

TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 9 years ago
Nerfs a Better Ending

Good story with a different perspective.

For me the ending tapered off very quickly !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
bad end

found it... lacking

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great end

Found it perfect.

Danger09Danger09almost 9 years ago
Still a wimp til the very end...

The ending felt very lacking---emotionless----weak.. The emotions didn't quite fit the wife's fuckery, he caught her and sum guy openly kissing and groping each other, and SHE'S mad.. And he's confused as to her behavior?!....The husband was either a wimp loser or stupid.... I would've confronted her and her sluttish behavior at the party then and there... If I didn't care for her responses, explanations, tone or her attitude--bitch would've found herself homeless & divorced. I felt no emotions coming from this story, even the husbands attitude & tone didn't change... The ending was irking as hell too, what was that?. What about the slut?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Finish the Damn Story

Where is the ending? What a pathetic effort.

DragonlightoneDragonlightoneover 8 years ago
Complete

Great story, he tries to compromise, wife disrespects him, bugger the infidelity, and . . . he moves on, nuff said. I liked it and could believe it

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 8 years ago
I wanted more --

eg a further confrontation with wife who by then might be realising she wasn't getting away with it. But well told with good self-analysis. Loved the defenestration scene.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
ONE SHOULD ALWAYS KNOW THEIR OPPONENTS

barring that have an idea about your self. TK U MLJ LV NV

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 8 years ago
incomplete

Feels like an incomplete story, it could stand being fleshed out, letting us see the aftermath and what comes after for Bruce.

For that matter it would be nice if the conversation with Alice was finished.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

NO fucking ending. and yes, he IS a pathetic fucking WIMP. disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What! No Ending!

Again a story teller not finishing the story. Predictable... Way to many doing that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
good story but

needs an ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
not is it?

And yet he is not a wimp. End story to soon to state suc a declaration

Big daddy ike ain't no wimp either he doesn't mind the Facebook postions about cheating wife

Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com

Chechk out why female married college instructor in Helena Montana lost her job. True story much more facets available

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
tell alice

That is too bad about you and your kids.

The whole neighborhood already knows

Ih he does as Alice wants he is a wimp, just to another guy's wife

dissmissdissmissover 7 years ago
Needs a better ending.

Right now he should be so angry that he couldn't care less about who knows what, where and when.

He finally stood his ground with his wife's behaviour, only to buckle under to Alice.

The title reads ... Wimp?

Take away the question mark, there's no doubt about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Not finished

I really dislike loose ends. Please complete the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good until the non-ending

Why didn't you finish this story? We don't know what happened and why would he care about Howard and his wife? If he presses charges he can use it in the divorce to win more of the assets. Stupid non ending

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Thoughts

I’ve read other stories where one party “gives in” a lot because they don’t deem the issue worth fighting over. That’s an admirable position, but it only works if both parties are aware of the dynamic at hand.

If the dominant partner doesn’t realize that the other partner is only giving in because they don’t really care, they can easily come to think that they are in charge, when they really aren’t!

“I stayed in the air-conditioning and read.” – Huh? You leave your attractive young bride alone on the beach in her bikini? I'm surprised she didn't cheat then!

How in the hell did they manage to fall in love without realizing that they shared NO interests?

I’m sorry, a clean woman might get sweaty in the sun, but she’s not going to be smelly!

“it says something about how I manage my relationship” – Why is SHE managing the relationship?

“Is this the proper time to discuss why she thinks of it as her relationship and not ours?” – YES!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Additional Thouight

I realize that it MIGHT have killed the rest of the story, but I wouldn't have bothered getting Alice, I would have just grabbed Howard and pulled him off my wife.

If she said ONE word I would have told her to shut the fuck up!

Rather than going along with the silent treatment, I would have told her that I was fed up with her disrespect, that she had obviously misinterpreted by compliance as weakness, and if she couldn't learn to respect me, we were through!

extemporeextemporealmost 7 years ago
A great story . . .

It must be, to still cause comments so long after it was written. I completely enjoyed the story and I don't think he was a wimp, certainly not in the end. He was no doubt too accommodating to his bossy, self absorbed wife. It's an easy habit to slip into if you don't want every disagreement to turn into world war three.

I totally disagree that there was no ending: He launched his wife's lover through a second story window and didn't get arrested! He threw his wife out of the house naked, and didn't get arrested (and managed to get a restraining order against her)! He generously skipped having his wife go through a trial that would have embarrassed innocent children (He's a mensch!).

And he has vowed no reconciliation with his wife and resolved never to be so passive in the future. What more do you want . . . to see the soon to be ex-wife thrown into the tiger cage at the local zoo? That's just being greedy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Unfinished

Wimp? Yep. Wimp through and through and treated like one. Oh, and a cuck, too.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 6 years ago
Saddest part about this story?...

Not the cheating, noooooo....

It's that it took him WAAAAAAAY too long that he lost his balls during this marriage.

Facts be told, like a lot of other writers pointed out, those two seems completely incompatible from the get-go of their holy union - if you can't bother spending all your time with your new bride or groom during your honeymoon, might as well not have bother to get married in the first place.

Anyway, another sad story about a dead marriage. It would be interesting to see if he actually learned some lessons here that he would practiced in a new relationship... but it would be fine if it is the last time we've ever heard about that poor sap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!!

This was a pathetic attempt! The story doesn't make sense because he should have known what she was like before they married!

...And for me the story was annoying on too many levels but the long and short of it was that he IS a wimp!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Re-Reading

"You were ignoring me so I found someone to fill my needs." - HE was ignoring HER?! She gave him the cold shoulder ever since he exposed their "fooling around" to Howard's wife!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

unfinished wimpy cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Want to know sad

The saddest party of the whole story is that all the way through Evan the end he blames himself for her being a witch. A man would be unable to write such drivel, so I must assume rpsuch is female. I won't Evan waste my time checking your bio.

oxynam25oxynam25over 6 years ago
Seems like it lacks an ending

The story just ended. Would've been nice to know what happened to the cheating scumbags after the visit.

notredame43notredame43over 6 years ago
sorry alice

but I do not give a bags of fucks about you and your offspring. Nuclear response against them both WILL COMMENCE and that's that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Her husband, her kids...& her problem.

As for his wife...Scorched earth. Her selfishness, her shrewishness, her disrespect and that level of utter contempt demands it.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous