All Comments on 'Wimp?'

by rpsuch

Sort by:
  • 144 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

good he finally grew some balls

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Picked up

Another old story I picked up from comments. Appreciate the tip, I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well

All what happened to Sally.?Did she fight the divorce, leave town due to the humiiation or what.This story is cut short.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Where is the ending?

Bruce got the satisfaction of throwing Howard out the window and depositing his naked wife outside. But too many questions are left unanswered with this ending. Why would Alice take her husband back after the party and now this proof-positive that he's a philandering bastard? Why would Bruce NOT press charges against his wife? Or at least hire a lawyer and get advice BEFORE dropping the charges until divorce terms that are favorable to him are put in writing? Good story until the non-ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
But I would be a wimp no more.

Sure, except the pussy gave in to Alice for no reason

ReadyOneReadyOneover 5 years ago
Not gonna happen, Alice.

You knew you had a problem with Henry back at the party, and Alice, you didn't deal with it. What happens are consequences, and everybody gets to experience them.

Sally is going to court and perhaps jail. You and your kids will be suffer a little, but you could have stopped Henry. I suspect you just hoped they wouldn't get caught and save you having to deal with the embarrassment. Be thankful I'm not showing the video of them in my bedroom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Agree with Anon 10/20/18

This needs an ending. It feels woefully incomplete.

"We're getting a divorce. She's a bitch who has no respect for me."

"Please don't press charges on her, it'll hurt my marriage to asshole."

"OK."

THE END!

Yeah, no satisfaction there. I don't need five paragraphs describing how he suddenly turned into a Navy SEAL and caused mass destruction, burning the bitch and getting sweet revenge, but SOMEthing would have been nice to tidy this cluster fuck up. Some kind of epilogue, acknowledgment from their children, a flirtation from a woman who's not a complete whore, hearsay about how the slut's social life tanked after word got out about what a skank she'd become, anything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yup

Still a wimp. The issue with wimps is they don’t know any better as clearly illustrated by your ending

49greg49gregover 4 years ago
I liked it.

The husband was civilized, you don't go and get in a fight in someone else's house over some kissing. As he said, it would lead to charges.

As for the anon poster who asked why Alice would take her hubby back, she wasn't, she was going to get a divorce.

As for him still being a wimp, he was a still-in-shape ex linebacker. he THREW a man out of a window. He may never trust a woman again, and yes he may dominate her and not let her have any decisions in a future marriage but no, I wouldn't call him a wimp to his face.

Much better ending than bringing charges on his wife. Then it would come out that she only scratched him when he charged at her and picked her up to toss her out the door. SHE could claim self defense, have his case thrown out and then get himself charged with assault. No, he made the right decision. And by going with what Alice wanted, now Alice owes him one. Hmmmm wonder how she's going to pay him back - in kind I hope.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yeah he was a wimp

Look at how he caved at the end.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
Blame?

I wouldn't blame him.

So he didn't argue about things he didn't care about. That makes him reasonable, not a wimp.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Again

Reading again, this still a very good story about a man who has had enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My Kind Of Story

I don't want to hear what kind of trouble Sally's husband is in with the law. I caught two men in bed with my wife. I am 6 feet 4 inches tall and had no trouble throwing both of the men over a railing to the ground floor. When they were able to get up, they put on the clothes I threw down to them, and they departed running gingerly. I never learned their names or was questioned by the police. And I began divorce proceedings on my wife the very next day. I have only seen her a few times over the years since then. It is obvious that she is still scared to death of me.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
He wasn't a wimp. He was married to a shrew.

Either spouse can lead a marriage to disaster. She was determined. While he expected reasonable behavior, it wasn't coming. She simply exhausted his patience.

I was worried the author would play up the wimp angle too much and almost did. He wasn't a wimp. She was evil.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
May have been said already but, he wasn't a wimp, he just acted like one

Too many people mistake kindness/ gentleness and a desire to please with weakness. Letting someone you care for have their way in matters you don't really care about shouldn't be misconstrued as being submissive, but it often is. Communicating something to the effect of "I have no preference in this choice, so choose yours. " is important to maintaining that YOU CHOSE TO ALLOW this thing to happen. That and not giving in on things that do matter to you will help keep some equilibrium.

Children aren't the only ones who can be spoiled.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yep you're right

He was a wimp. He let it go until she thought she could pretty much do anything. Partly his fault even though the wife was a whore and bitch

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Better

Even better the second time, he finally woke up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
finish the story

need to finish the story

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110about 4 years ago
An ugly story told humorously

I don't think he is a wimp. He doesn't want to fight about what is not important to him. She is the one that took it too far. Nothing is his fault. Great story. Thanks. *****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wrote well

But mediocre story line.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Reading again

I especially like the stories where the cheating bastard gets thrown through the window.

lover1953lover1953about 3 years ago

Really like your writing style. Good story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wheres the rest? An ending would be nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No ending!

someoneothersomeoneotherover 2 years ago

Giving in to the wife is not necessarily being a wimp. Sometimes wives do have better style and know better, and, even if they do not, it isn't worthwhile fighting.

Flirting at a party is another story, and the husband proved he was not a wimp but a true man.

I like the story.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerover 2 years ago

I enjoyed this BTB story. Creative plot. 5 stars.

Pasqual_ClementePasqual_Clementeover 2 years ago

Why would Sally be charged with anything? Bruce had grabbed her and was carrying her in an aggressive manner. She just saw him throw/push Howard out a window, so of course she would be scared. He had no right to lock her out of the house she is, and I am assuming this fact, a co-owner. So, while I understand the thinking behind the author's desire to make it tough on Sally, based on what was written Bruce is the one who should have faced legal issues.

-

Pasqual

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To answer the question....Sally was charged with assault. She assaulted Bruce with her fingernails and opened wounds that bled.

Read the story, it's all there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good start for the story, but the ending is missing.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Might have been good but she was written so over the top you'd have to forgive anyone assuming that you've never met a real woman and that you might be closer to a misogynist than not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pathetic

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

I shouldn't like this story so much, but I do. Good for him! I feel sorry for her next husband. Too bad we can't track broken spouses the way we track broken cars so the buyer knows what they're getting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Decent start though he was pretty wimpy. Would be cool to have an ending. You know, the aftermath.

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 1 year ago
Doesn’t need an aftermath.

The story is complete, or as complete as any story can be. They will divorce, and he will move on with his life.

The only reason to have an aftermath is so that the ghouls on this site can have an opportunity to watch a woman being further tortured. And if she isn’t, they will cry “wimp!” and proclaim that the story is crap. This story is not crap.

Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Needs an aftermath

AlanDavidAlanDavidabout 1 year ago

He should have kicked his ass at he party when he caught hem. At this point, let him just enjoy his solitude. 5 stars.⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

26thNC26thNC10 months ago

Good story, but I wish the cheating bitch could have been further tortured. The wimp let both cheaters off to easy.

shadrachtshadracht9 months ago

Well written, but unsatisfying and unfinished. Yes, we do need to see the aftermath for any sense of justice and there needs to be more than a "maybe I'll find someone better next time" for any hope for the future. With neither of those, it's just pain and sadness, which isn't exactly fun to read.

deependerdeepender9 months ago

Wimps make lousy stories.

Reader2021Reader20215 months ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Finally came to his manhood!

Plz write another story…..

I like the long married revelations (Yes Dear)

NoBullAlNoBullAl3 months ago

Well not a bad story all told except for the fact that a reader had to wade through a bunch of crap from a pussy-whipped limp wrist idiot before he finally grows some balls!! While there was a certain minimal logic in not pursuing further action with wife’s lover there was none as regards to leaving the charges against wifey dear!! The general populace already knew the story so protecting the children was BS!! It wasn’t going to be better if he did refrain from prosecuting and she really did deserve to be charged!!

26thNC26thNC3 months ago

Good story, but the cheaters got off much too easy.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous