All Comments on 'Wimp?'

by rpsuch

Sort by:
  • 144 Comments
26thNC26thNC3 months ago

Good story, but the cheaters got off much too easy.

NoBullAlNoBullAl3 months ago

Well not a bad story all told except for the fact that a reader had to wade through a bunch of crap from a pussy-whipped limp wrist idiot before he finally grows some balls!! While there was a certain minimal logic in not pursuing further action with wife’s lover there was none as regards to leaving the charges against wifey dear!! The general populace already knew the story so protecting the children was BS!! It wasn’t going to be better if he did refrain from prosecuting and she really did deserve to be charged!!

Reader2021Reader20215 months ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Finally came to his manhood!

Plz write another story…..

I like the long married revelations (Yes Dear)

deependerdeepender9 months ago

Wimps make lousy stories.

shadrachtshadracht9 months ago

Well written, but unsatisfying and unfinished. Yes, we do need to see the aftermath for any sense of justice and there needs to be more than a "maybe I'll find someone better next time" for any hope for the future. With neither of those, it's just pain and sadness, which isn't exactly fun to read.

26thNC26thNC9 months ago

Good story, but I wish the cheating bitch could have been further tortured. The wimp let both cheaters off to easy.

lc69hunterlc69hunter12 months ago

interesting twist

AlanDavidAlanDavid12 months ago

He should have kicked his ass at he party when he caught hem. At this point, let him just enjoy his solitude. 5 stars.⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Needs an aftermath

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 1 year ago
Doesn’t need an aftermath.

The story is complete, or as complete as any story can be. They will divorce, and he will move on with his life.

The only reason to have an aftermath is so that the ghouls on this site can have an opportunity to watch a woman being further tortured. And if she isn’t, they will cry “wimp!” and proclaim that the story is crap. This story is not crap.

Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Decent start though he was pretty wimpy. Would be cool to have an ending. You know, the aftermath.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

I shouldn't like this story so much, but I do. Good for him! I feel sorry for her next husband. Too bad we can't track broken spouses the way we track broken cars so the buyer knows what they're getting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pathetic

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Might have been good but she was written so over the top you'd have to forgive anyone assuming that you've never met a real woman and that you might be closer to a misogynist than not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good start for the story, but the ending is missing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To answer the question....Sally was charged with assault. She assaulted Bruce with her fingernails and opened wounds that bled.

Read the story, it's all there.

Pasqual_ClementePasqual_Clementeover 2 years ago

Why would Sally be charged with anything? Bruce had grabbed her and was carrying her in an aggressive manner. She just saw him throw/push Howard out a window, so of course she would be scared. He had no right to lock her out of the house she is, and I am assuming this fact, a co-owner. So, while I understand the thinking behind the author's desire to make it tough on Sally, based on what was written Bruce is the one who should have faced legal issues.

-

Pasqual

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerover 2 years ago

I enjoyed this BTB story. Creative plot. 5 stars.

someoneothersomeoneotherover 2 years ago

Giving in to the wife is not necessarily being a wimp. Sometimes wives do have better style and know better, and, even if they do not, it isn't worthwhile fighting.

Flirting at a party is another story, and the husband proved he was not a wimp but a true man.

I like the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No ending!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wheres the rest? An ending would be nice.

lover1953lover1953about 3 years ago

Really like your writing style. Good story

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Reading again

I especially like the stories where the cheating bastard gets thrown through the window.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wrote well

But mediocre story line.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110about 4 years ago
An ugly story told humorously

I don't think he is a wimp. He doesn't want to fight about what is not important to him. She is the one that took it too far. Nothing is his fault. Great story. Thanks. *****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
finish the story

need to finish the story

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Better

Even better the second time, he finally woke up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yep you're right

He was a wimp. He let it go until she thought she could pretty much do anything. Partly his fault even though the wife was a whore and bitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
May have been said already but, he wasn't a wimp, he just acted like one

Too many people mistake kindness/ gentleness and a desire to please with weakness. Letting someone you care for have their way in matters you don't really care about shouldn't be misconstrued as being submissive, but it often is. Communicating something to the effect of "I have no preference in this choice, so choose yours. " is important to maintaining that YOU CHOSE TO ALLOW this thing to happen. That and not giving in on things that do matter to you will help keep some equilibrium.

Children aren't the only ones who can be spoiled.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
He wasn't a wimp. He was married to a shrew.

Either spouse can lead a marriage to disaster. She was determined. While he expected reasonable behavior, it wasn't coming. She simply exhausted his patience.

I was worried the author would play up the wimp angle too much and almost did. He wasn't a wimp. She was evil.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My Kind Of Story

I don't want to hear what kind of trouble Sally's husband is in with the law. I caught two men in bed with my wife. I am 6 feet 4 inches tall and had no trouble throwing both of the men over a railing to the ground floor. When they were able to get up, they put on the clothes I threw down to them, and they departed running gingerly. I never learned their names or was questioned by the police. And I began divorce proceedings on my wife the very next day. I have only seen her a few times over the years since then. It is obvious that she is still scared to death of me.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Again

Reading again, this still a very good story about a man who has had enough.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
Blame?

I wouldn't blame him.

So he didn't argue about things he didn't care about. That makes him reasonable, not a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yeah he was a wimp

Look at how he caved at the end.

49greg49gregover 4 years ago
I liked it.

The husband was civilized, you don't go and get in a fight in someone else's house over some kissing. As he said, it would lead to charges.

As for the anon poster who asked why Alice would take her hubby back, she wasn't, she was going to get a divorce.

As for him still being a wimp, he was a still-in-shape ex linebacker. he THREW a man out of a window. He may never trust a woman again, and yes he may dominate her and not let her have any decisions in a future marriage but no, I wouldn't call him a wimp to his face.

Much better ending than bringing charges on his wife. Then it would come out that she only scratched him when he charged at her and picked her up to toss her out the door. SHE could claim self defense, have his case thrown out and then get himself charged with assault. No, he made the right decision. And by going with what Alice wanted, now Alice owes him one. Hmmmm wonder how she's going to pay him back - in kind I hope.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yup

Still a wimp. The issue with wimps is they don’t know any better as clearly illustrated by your ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Agree with Anon 10/20/18

This needs an ending. It feels woefully incomplete.

"We're getting a divorce. She's a bitch who has no respect for me."

"Please don't press charges on her, it'll hurt my marriage to asshole."

"OK."

THE END!

Yeah, no satisfaction there. I don't need five paragraphs describing how he suddenly turned into a Navy SEAL and caused mass destruction, burning the bitch and getting sweet revenge, but SOMEthing would have been nice to tidy this cluster fuck up. Some kind of epilogue, acknowledgment from their children, a flirtation from a woman who's not a complete whore, hearsay about how the slut's social life tanked after word got out about what a skank she'd become, anything.

ReadyOneReadyOneover 5 years ago
Not gonna happen, Alice.

You knew you had a problem with Henry back at the party, and Alice, you didn't deal with it. What happens are consequences, and everybody gets to experience them.

Sally is going to court and perhaps jail. You and your kids will be suffer a little, but you could have stopped Henry. I suspect you just hoped they wouldn't get caught and save you having to deal with the embarrassment. Be thankful I'm not showing the video of them in my bedroom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
But I would be a wimp no more.

Sure, except the pussy gave in to Alice for no reason

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Where is the ending?

Bruce got the satisfaction of throwing Howard out the window and depositing his naked wife outside. But too many questions are left unanswered with this ending. Why would Alice take her husband back after the party and now this proof-positive that he's a philandering bastard? Why would Bruce NOT press charges against his wife? Or at least hire a lawyer and get advice BEFORE dropping the charges until divorce terms that are favorable to him are put in writing? Good story until the non-ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well

All what happened to Sally.?Did she fight the divorce, leave town due to the humiiation or what.This story is cut short.

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Picked up

Another old story I picked up from comments. Appreciate the tip, I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

good he finally grew some balls

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Her husband, her kids...& her problem.

As for his wife...Scorched earth. Her selfishness, her shrewishness, her disrespect and that level of utter contempt demands it.

notredame43notredame43over 6 years ago
sorry alice

but I do not give a bags of fucks about you and your offspring. Nuclear response against them both WILL COMMENCE and that's that.

oxynam25oxynam25over 6 years ago
Seems like it lacks an ending

The story just ended. Would've been nice to know what happened to the cheating scumbags after the visit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Want to know sad

The saddest party of the whole story is that all the way through Evan the end he blames himself for her being a witch. A man would be unable to write such drivel, so I must assume rpsuch is female. I won't Evan waste my time checking your bio.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

unfinished wimpy cuck shit.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Re-Reading

"You were ignoring me so I found someone to fill my needs." - HE was ignoring HER?! She gave him the cold shoulder ever since he exposed their "fooling around" to Howard's wife!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!!

This was a pathetic attempt! The story doesn't make sense because he should have known what she was like before they married!

...And for me the story was annoying on too many levels but the long and short of it was that he IS a wimp!

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 7 years ago
Saddest part about this story?...

Not the cheating, noooooo....

It's that it took him WAAAAAAAY too long that he lost his balls during this marriage.

Facts be told, like a lot of other writers pointed out, those two seems completely incompatible from the get-go of their holy union - if you can't bother spending all your time with your new bride or groom during your honeymoon, might as well not have bother to get married in the first place.

Anyway, another sad story about a dead marriage. It would be interesting to see if he actually learned some lessons here that he would practiced in a new relationship... but it would be fine if it is the last time we've ever heard about that poor sap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Unfinished

Wimp? Yep. Wimp through and through and treated like one. Oh, and a cuck, too.

extemporeextemporealmost 7 years ago
A great story . . .

It must be, to still cause comments so long after it was written. I completely enjoyed the story and I don't think he was a wimp, certainly not in the end. He was no doubt too accommodating to his bossy, self absorbed wife. It's an easy habit to slip into if you don't want every disagreement to turn into world war three.

I totally disagree that there was no ending: He launched his wife's lover through a second story window and didn't get arrested! He threw his wife out of the house naked, and didn't get arrested (and managed to get a restraining order against her)! He generously skipped having his wife go through a trial that would have embarrassed innocent children (He's a mensch!).

And he has vowed no reconciliation with his wife and resolved never to be so passive in the future. What more do you want . . . to see the soon to be ex-wife thrown into the tiger cage at the local zoo? That's just being greedy.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Additional Thouight

I realize that it MIGHT have killed the rest of the story, but I wouldn't have bothered getting Alice, I would have just grabbed Howard and pulled him off my wife.

If she said ONE word I would have told her to shut the fuck up!

Rather than going along with the silent treatment, I would have told her that I was fed up with her disrespect, that she had obviously misinterpreted by compliance as weakness, and if she couldn't learn to respect me, we were through!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Thoughts

I’ve read other stories where one party “gives in” a lot because they don’t deem the issue worth fighting over. That’s an admirable position, but it only works if both parties are aware of the dynamic at hand.

If the dominant partner doesn’t realize that the other partner is only giving in because they don’t really care, they can easily come to think that they are in charge, when they really aren’t!

“I stayed in the air-conditioning and read.” – Huh? You leave your attractive young bride alone on the beach in her bikini? I'm surprised she didn't cheat then!

How in the hell did they manage to fall in love without realizing that they shared NO interests?

I’m sorry, a clean woman might get sweaty in the sun, but she’s not going to be smelly!

“it says something about how I manage my relationship” – Why is SHE managing the relationship?

“Is this the proper time to discuss why she thinks of it as her relationship and not ours?” – YES!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good until the non-ending

Why didn't you finish this story? We don't know what happened and why would he care about Howard and his wife? If he presses charges he can use it in the divorce to win more of the assets. Stupid non ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Not finished

I really dislike loose ends. Please complete the story

dissmissdissmissover 7 years ago
Needs a better ending.

Right now he should be so angry that he couldn't care less about who knows what, where and when.

He finally stood his ground with his wife's behaviour, only to buckle under to Alice.

The title reads ... Wimp?

Take away the question mark, there's no doubt about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
tell alice

That is too bad about you and your kids.

The whole neighborhood already knows

Ih he does as Alice wants he is a wimp, just to another guy's wife

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
not is it?

And yet he is not a wimp. End story to soon to state suc a declaration

Big daddy ike ain't no wimp either he doesn't mind the Facebook postions about cheating wife

Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com

Chechk out why female married college instructor in Helena Montana lost her job. True story much more facets available

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
good story but

needs an ending!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What! No Ending!

Again a story teller not finishing the story. Predictable... Way to many doing that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

NO fucking ending. and yes, he IS a pathetic fucking WIMP. disgusting.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 8 years ago
incomplete

Feels like an incomplete story, it could stand being fleshed out, letting us see the aftermath and what comes after for Bruce.

For that matter it would be nice if the conversation with Alice was finished.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
ONE SHOULD ALWAYS KNOW THEIR OPPONENTS

barring that have an idea about your self. TK U MLJ LV NV

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 8 years ago
I wanted more --

eg a further confrontation with wife who by then might be realising she wasn't getting away with it. But well told with good self-analysis. Loved the defenestration scene.

DragonlightoneDragonlightoneover 8 years ago
Complete

Great story, he tries to compromise, wife disrespects him, bugger the infidelity, and . . . he moves on, nuff said. I liked it and could believe it

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Finish the Damn Story

Where is the ending? What a pathetic effort.

Danger09Danger09almost 9 years ago
Still a wimp til the very end...

The ending felt very lacking---emotionless----weak.. The emotions didn't quite fit the wife's fuckery, he caught her and sum guy openly kissing and groping each other, and SHE'S mad.. And he's confused as to her behavior?!....The husband was either a wimp loser or stupid.... I would've confronted her and her sluttish behavior at the party then and there... If I didn't care for her responses, explanations, tone or her attitude--bitch would've found herself homeless & divorced. I felt no emotions coming from this story, even the husbands attitude & tone didn't change... The ending was irking as hell too, what was that?. What about the slut?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great end

Found it perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
bad end

found it... lacking

TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 9 years ago
Nerfs a Better Ending

Good story with a different perspective.

For me the ending tapered off very quickly !

Tootight1Tootight1almost 9 years ago
good story

I liked it because it shows another aspect of life, and love gone wrong. I don't think he was a wimp, because he always did whatever was asked to please his wife, as most husbands would do. when it got to his limit he took action. the closet incident, he did what he had to do, if he had done anything else, there could have been jail time, plus he got a lot of emotional support from all that witnessed the event.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Unbelievable

Stores like this are unbelievable and unnatural.

First, no wife will openly be kissing another man in front of her husband.

Secondly, no husband will turn his back to his wife and her lover when they are actually kissing, to fetch the lover's wife.

And lastly, no wife or her lover will taunt her husband when caught in the act.

Everything was unlikely to happen in real life.

Minus 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Mmmm

3 stars. An ending would have got 5! if you want to write a story then finish it properly!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good story until the end

And then it didn't have an ending. Oh well.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
Enjoyed it

Thanks for the offering.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Dont know what the fuck duna said! The retard needs english lessons

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 11 years ago
still a wimp

He should have dumped her ass the first time. And fuck his family, why worry about what will happen to his family when he wasn't worried about yours. His wife is a dumb ass for stay with him.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Second Comment

He waited too long to get his balls back. But finally he did. Can he hold on to them? Who knows. Who cares?

HA

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Enjoyed the story

It iis not uncommon over my 4 decades of adult living to see a wife like Sally pull the shit that she pulled. I find it higholy doubtful that Sally ever loved her former husband after how could she love a husband as much as she adored herself ? Sally gets caught in a compromising position with dickwad in a kitchen pantry. Her reaction is not one of remorse or guilt but rather attacking. This strikes me as a ruse that allowed her to stop having any adult realtions with her husband while she plotted fucking dickwad which she did. Why Alice let dickwad her husband back in the house is difficult to expalin. She seemed to justify it because of avoiding pain for the family. The truth of course is quite different all she did is give him a huge kitchen pass and soon Sally would be divorce and free for dickwad.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
Great

Very good story with payback but he is still going to pay in the end.

And I have seen the same sanctimonious anon showing up calling everyone not him/her "sick." Or wanting to ban people - I think we have a new religious zealot here. Watch out William Romeo & Juliet is next - child porn - kids having sex.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
An Cruel Revenge story

I am tired of the debate of wimp or not wimp. For me it is the most important he kicked her to the curb. Late or not late but he kicked her. She must look for a mate who is not violanced, not drug/alcohol/gambling abuser, not serial cheater or must live alone near to 50 years old.

Some poster wrote he is wimp because he listen to the loverboy's wife. He did well not to do colleteral damege with inocents...........

Sometime Who get up late can give much greater revenge on the cheating wives, because it happens surprisingly to the cheaters.

BTW A Cruel Revenge story, according to my classification.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I divorced her

Alice was a bitch, just like ex-wife. The one and only time I stood up for myself she spread the news to her family and friends that I had mental problems and should seek psychiatric help. I am very happily single again now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Love that "repressed cuckolds."

Yep, site is heavily populated with repressed cuckolds. And, may I add, sicko perverts who need to take a very long walk on a very short pier. World does not need these sicko's.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
KINDNESS, WEAKNESS OR CO-OPERATING

some never learn the differerence or the intent, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Very sad that

the retinue of repressed cuckolds have driven authors like this away. This is a great story: now we are stuck with the stinking shit those semi literate turd burglars serve up. Fuck you all, god damn repressed cucks.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Favorite movie from 50s

This story reminded me of the Peter Sellars movie about the Duchy of Fenwick, titled 'The Mouse That Roared'. Hubby was NOT a wimp, had never been a wimp, just a Hero waiting for an issue important enough to stand up for!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
betrayal

he gulped the jizz, took a rod in his cornhole, betrayed!

Fighting41Fighting41about 12 years ago
Wimp?

Damn right he is a wimp. What a patheic story

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Good Story

The resurrection of a cuckold husband is a wonderful thing to behold. Divorce the bitch, take all the money and make her lose all respect from anyone who knew her. Excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
saratu is

Bohemian for "cuckold"

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ha ha, a wimp until the end

First his wife, then the wife of the man who cockled him, what a guy!

saratusaratuover 12 years ago

It's not what it should have been.

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
Just!!!

A bad story. Wasted my time.

norcal62norcal62over 12 years ago
Long history of comments. Still a clueless, cowardly male character.

Leave out the wimp word. Consider how the author created the "marriage." Why didn't the hubby insist on confrontation and compromise throughout the marriage? Caving in for the safe of peace in the family generates not peace but resentment. In this case it was in both spouses; nicely done, author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Totally still a wimp - just like many of JPB's garbage...

Wimp stories are mainly written to appease the clucks & fags of this site - sad!

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
Also why care about

The other family, her husband didn't so why should he?

huedogghuedoggalmost 13 years ago
i agree with the rest

still a wimp

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous