All Comments on 'Window Dressing'

by DTales

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No seriously, WHEN WILL YOU WRITE STEPDAUGHTER ANAL VORE?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That boy shut his account much faster than than that one dude who got roasted by Wendy's

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Holy shit that paragraph about the guidance counselor had me in tears lmao

DTalesDTalesover 2 years agoAuthor

Re: Anonymous, 'that paragraph about the guidance counselor...' I hope they were tears of laughter. I guess that could be tears of sadness if you are, in fact, a guidance counselor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Re: DTales 'I hope they were tears of laughter...' They were absolutely tears of laughter, I went into this looking for erotica and came away with a very relatable quote about my high school experience. I keep it pinned on my phone at all times lol.

DTalesDTalesover 2 years agoAuthor

Re: Anonymous, I am so deeply flattered that anything I wrote inspired anyone to that degree. Thank you very much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is beyond good writing by smut standards. Somehow, all of your works seem to be story first, smut second, which makes the smut all the better imo. The analogy "blowing your wad on the first jerk" is obviously extremely fitting for smut, and most writers are guilty of it, just things happen and it all leads directly to where you think it leads. With this, thoughts can be thoughts, actions can be actions, and they don't all have to lead to sex. Each paragraph is a new piece of candy to swallow and most are just sweet fluffy story, but when the sourness does eventually hit you, it hits hard. Seriously, keep it up, and I hope to see a sequel to this story.

DTalesDTalesabout 2 years agoAuthor

Re: Anonymous, thank you very much for your kind words. I'm not certain if I have a sequel in mind for Pearl. I'm the sort of writer that tries not to repeat myself TOO closely, just because it would be hard to finish something that didn't challenge and excite me. But just as this idea came out of my anxiety as a writer, I'm sure there's plenty more of that in my future. I'll bring her back if I ever have another idea that fits.

DarkwolvesDarkwolvesalmost 2 years ago

Really glad that to learn about this place. Based on your submissions on other sites I thought you only wrote occasionally, glad to see there is a lot more to peruse.

I only wish you had kept going with this one. I loved the concept that after Pearl had been beating herself up for so long only to find out that the other woman was totally ok with it. There could have been so many ways for things to escalate from there.

Still, really good read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous