Window Dressing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pearl went to her desk, muscled her erection under the table...

And started writing.

---

What a relief that was. So much had spilled out from the dancing touch of her fingertips. She was at it for so long, her wrists started to hurt, but she could not stop herself. She was a woman possessed, hammering mercilessly until it was all out.

When it was over, she cracked her knuckles over her head, even though her doctor told her not to. It was the only kind of stretch that satisfied after getting four thousands words down in a single sitting. But it was getting on evening and she hadn't eaten anything for lunch except a can of Diet Coke. She was hungry.

Pearl looked down to her groin. Her cock was still rock-hard, standing proudly like an antenna for erotic ideas. She had barely touched it at all in the preceding flurry of activity, except to adjust it or wipe up her trickling precum.

Maybe she could order takeout.

By the time her Chinese food arrived, she had calmed down and slipped back into some cozy cotton panties. It was like putting it back in its holster until she needed it again. Sure, she could shoot into the air and show off, but that would benefit nobody but herself. Maybe she can have a very productive day tomorrow, too. So long as some lovely erotic image didn't sneak up on her and set her off.

Pearl remembered not much caring for the taste of fortune cookies when she was younger. As an adult, she could not fathom where she went so hopelessly wrong. Maybe Pearl shouldn't be so dismissive of fetishes that she has never explored. What was a fetish if not taste? Who really knew how much fun spanking was until they tried it?

Even so, it was good to have sturdy foundations of lines never to cross, especially those involving other people. She didn't know if she'd see her muse parading around her window again, but if she did, it would all be good.

This would be the time where her fortune cookie should say something related to her story, like "Fate doesn't close a door without opening a window" or something corny like that. Her cookie's fortune said, "Any day above the ground is a good day."

Undoubtedly true, but that fortune went into the trash. It's not even a fortune! She would pretend that it said "expand your horizons."

Pearl's phone chirped at her. She turned it over and looked at the latest email that some fan had taken the time to send.

The subject line was: WHEN WILL YOU WRITE STEPDAUGHTER ANAL VORE

She wished that she could actually crumple up the virtual piece of mail and toss it right next to the crappy fortune, rather than simply groaning as she banished the letter to the trash with a single swipe of her finger.