All Comments on 'Window Shopping Ch. 01'

by kinki

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Window Licking Clean!

Love to lick to make sure those windows are perfectly clean! Wouldn't want to miss any of the action! She is one hot beautiful woman!

HornyHenryHornyHenryabout 19 years ago
You little teaser!

Nice story. With a smoking body like yours, I sure you give them all many thrills. Keep it up. Can't wait to read the next chapters.

walkingeaglewalkingeagleabout 19 years ago
kinki, always excites!

Another great exhibition from kinki!

Great show!

msboy8msboy8about 19 years ago
Great story!

Reminds me of the first time I jerked off while driving my pick-up on the highway. You write so hot, keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great Writing!

I did a few exhitbitions in my van while driving on trips. once showed my wifes tits to a truck driver...the guy was driving 80-85 trying to stay up with us....the trailer flinging all over the road...really scared me.

Always wanted to drive a truck and see down in the cars/trucks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
exhibit more

hot. hot. hot. i love to jackoff while driving. it is very exciting to think someone might see you.usa

MrMikelobe1952MrMikelobe1952over 16 years ago

Great story. Do you think its safe for guys to show off like that for women truckdrivers? Probably not. But the images you create are terrific.

Mike

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Hot1

My wife enjoys watching me jack-off while we are traveling. Now that I am driving a truck, she loves to dress sexy and masturbate for me while I watch her in a mirror she has against the console. I can hardly wait to get stopped to fuck her. She usualy sucks me off and then has me eat her wet pussy until I get hard and then she lets me fuck her in the ass.

She has the tightest butt I have ever had and loves to get fucked hard.

She loves to ride naked in the truck and show her gorgeous body to people who I pass. She is absoutely beautiful dressed in her lingerie and stiletto heels!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous