Windows Bk. 02 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She closes her eyes and shakes her head.

I pull myself off her, desperately trying to work out why she is being like this.

"Maybe I was a little rough, but, you did want me....didn't you?"

I rub my hand over my face.

"Sylvia, you, you are attracted to me. I thought I'd make the first move. The way you dress, well I can't resist you."

She pushes her dress down covering her pussy.

"Get out," she mumbles quietly.

"Sylvia, you wanted me, I know you did."

"Please just leave.......now."

I can feel a cold sweat crawling over my body.

"But the signals........you took off your wedding ring."

"I took my rings off to wash up."

I gulp and it hurts my throat.

"Sylvia.......I'm sorry, but I thought......don't be upset, it's a misunderstanding........no real harm done."

I'm floundering. I pull my wallet out of my back pocket.

"Look this is for your tights and panties, there is £12 there, more than enough, probably what you earn in two weeks. Now let's put this behind us."

I put the money on the table.

"Sylvia, you have to let this misunderstanding go. If you don't...well you've asked about me, and you came on to me. I swear I'll never touch you again."

I walk to the door and look back. She is still stood against the sink panting heavily. I can't believe the look on her face, it's like she can't believe what's happened.

"You led me on. And don't think of blackmailing me. I have witnesses who know you wanted me, they'll back me, I'm the headmaster you're just a, a fucking dinner lady."

Okay I'm worried, but she'll see sense. I go out of the house and think about going to see Ronald. I could tell him the little whore he is living next door to, threw herself at me. His car is still not there, so it'll have to wait until school. In fact if I play it right, I could let on that she is a little wild in bed, and wants more, more than just a roll in the hay. Yes that'll do nicely, very nicely indeed.

Well he looks a little dishevelled; he was only in there 30 minutes. I bet she blew him off when he tried it on, that's why he is hurrying away.

I lift my dress and look at my ripped tights and panties, in the full length mirror in my bedroom. I shrug the dress off and pull it down my arms. I see a red blotch on my right breast where the headmaster pulled and dug his fingers in my flesh. I pull the bra cup he yanked down back up over my nipple. I close my eyes running it through my mind. I bite my bottom lip as I lay on the bed, wondering what would have happened if he had dragged me up here, and had his wicked way with me.