Windows Bk. 02 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's the classic lady and the gardener scenario. Maybe we should do a shoot on that like we talked about a few months ago?"

I look sideways as he kisses just behind my ear.

"There is nothing you'd like better than having a rough man like that pawing all over me."

"I don't think Jimmy, or Mike could carry it off, they haven't got a body like that."

"No, you're right."

"Lance could, I bet he'd love to fuck you again, since we had dinner last month, with him and that thing he was with."

"Yes but you've broken off your friendship with him since then. Thank you for doing that."

I feel his hand go in my dressing gown, and under my baby doll.

"You're quite welcome my dear. He hasn't been round here has he?" he whispers close to my ear.

For a moment I think about not answering him. I flick my eyes sideways.

"Sylvia, I asked you a question," he says, and starts pulling a handful of my pubic hair.

I wince, and so desperately don't want to answer. He pulls and I gasp in pain.

"No he hasn't," I say through gritted teeth.

His hand relaxes his grip.

"Are you disappointed? Would you like me to have had an affair with him, so you can punish me for real, instead of make believe?"

"Sylvia, my dear spoilt wife, if I wanted to punish you for real, you wouldn't like it. Now that man down there chopping wood, focus on him."

I gulp, as Terry looks up at the window. I try to pull away but my husband just tugs me back facing the window. I can feel my husbands face against the back of my neck. He is smiling and kissing my skin. My dressing gown gets pulled of my shoulders, and lands at my feet.

Terry will now be able to see my husband's hand under the thin yellow nylon material. The hand is not caressing me gently; it pulls and tugs, deforming my breast. I wince a little which shows visibly on my face. Terry licks his lips. He just stares, watching my husband grope, and tease my body.

Ron's fingers gather up my yellow baby doll, they slip into the matching yellow panties. I'm struggling a little more now, but not enough to get away.

"Look at him covered in muscles and sweat. I bet if you went down there in your baby doll, he would jump the fence and rape you."

I feel his fingers slip down through my pubic hair, and then between my lips.

"Perhaps it wouldn't be rape," I say, feeling his fingers in my wetness.

"He doesn't look the sort to treat lady with respect. He'll ravage you my dear, probably over that wood pile. I'd be picking splinters out of your ass for a week."

I feel his finger tip rubbing gently over my clit. His other hand pulls my left wrist back, and I wrap my fingers around his erection.

"His wife is away, and if he did want to fuck me he would probably bulk at putting his cock where yours had been."

"Nonsense my dear wife, he'd be up you like a shot if he had his way. He is wondering how you can stand a dirty old man groping you. He's wondering why you married me."

"I'm sure like everyone else in the world, he knows it won't be for love," I hiss.

Ron chuckles dirtily in my ear.

"I heard him talking in the pub the other night. I was in the snug but I could hear him telling someone, you make eyes at him, even when his wife is around..........silence Sylvia, aren't you going to deny it?"

"What's the point you wouldn't believe me. In fact, you'd like nothing more."

"So go to him, I could take pictures from up here, and record it on the cine camera."

I pull away from my husband and step out of Terry's gaze.

Ron holds up my red lipstick with that grin on his face, daring me.

My high heeled black mule slippers, with the black fluffy band clack on the paving slabs, as I carry the washing to the line. My yellow nylon baby doll lifts in the breeze. The ends of the black nylon scarf tying my hair up, tickles round my neck. I bend over showing Terry my ass in the yellow nylon panties. The wood choping stops.

I look over my shoulder from my bent position. Terry is watching me, while wiping a towel over his neck. His eyes look at my ass. I straighten up and start hanging the washing on the line. I turn round giving him an enigmatic stare, as I bend over again. He walks over and leans on the low fence.

"I could get arrested for what I'm thinking," he says.

"Could you now and what would that be?" I say pegging one of Ron's shirts on the line

"After what Ron did to you up there, teasing me like that, I bet you want a real man, don't you Sylvia?"

I turn facing him for the first time. He looks at my yellow nylon panties, or rather the black pussy hair underneath.

"Don't kid yourself. I don't go for men with big egos."

"No, just men with big wallets," he says grinning, "I bet you've never had much more than 5 inches from him."

"And you've got bigger?" I say in a dismissive tone

"Come round here and find out."

I walk up to the fence and slip my arms around his neck.

He lifts me over the fence and lowers me gently. I look up into his eyes and part my painted lips a little. My hands go up over his broad shoulders, and then down his sweaty flat stomach. I squeeze his cock through his shorts. He grabs my hand and pulls it away.

"Poor Vera, she must be so frustrated," I whisper in his ear.

"It's not hard yet you dump bitch."

I go to walk away, but I wait and he grabs my arm spinning me round. I slap his face, and then he slaps mine back. All pretence goes out the window as we kiss deeply.

He starts carrying me with no real effort. He grins and lays me down. He lifts my ankles and spreads them. My yellow panties get pulled to one side. I reach for the zip of his shorts, but he pushes me back, and does it himself.

There is no finesse, no gentle kissing, he just pushes in me. I gasp and put my legs around his backside. I cling to him as he fucks me. A few months ago I would have never encouraged or let this happen to me; right now I wouldn't care if the whole town was looking over the fence!

I can feel the grass on my back, and the sweat and heat from his chest, and I can feel his cock slipping in my juicy pussy. He looks down on me, with a concentrated determination on his face. He's fucking me faster than I've ever had it before. I cling to him wanting to drag my red painted nails down his back, but I don't. I look up at the bedroom window. I can see the camera looking down on us. I watch my husband pull the camera away from his eyes. He looks a little surprised that I'm enjoying Terry fucking me. Good.

"Harder Terry, don't be scared, it's not Vera underneath you."

Terry pulls out and yanks me upright, snarling something about me not talking about his wife. His hard cock rubs across my lips. I keep them tightly shut, groaning my dissaproval.

"Come on you snob," he snarls.

He slaps my face, the shock of which has me opening my mouth. He chuckles as his cock goes past my lips. I choke and gag.

"Suck me bitch!"

I don't, and he pulls off and slaps my face again, and then shoves his cock back in my mouth.

Both his hands are round my scalp. He bounces my head on his cock, faster than I could do it. I never liked sucking Sean, and I don't like the way Ron demands it once a week. So I'm not sucking Terry. My mouth hangs open and drool comes out. He tips me backwards a little, I hear him grunt, and he comes in my mouth. Hot jets hit the roof of my mouth, and flushes round like a thick mouth wash.

Finally I get him out of my mouth, to feel a squirt hit my forehead, and then my eye. He pushes me back on the ground and looks down on me with an evil grin. I'm scowling at him now, because of the way he just used me.

He chucks his sweaty towel at me and I wipe my face. I pick up my head scarf, which came off at some point, and find my slippers, which have been kicked across the garden.

He smirks at me, and I turn and march towards the fence. I stand still knowing I can't climb over it myself. Strong arms surprise me, by picking me up and dropping me over the fence. I stagger forward as a hard slap lands on my ass. I look back scowling at my grinning neighbour, and then go in the house.

"You've got grass in your hair."

I glare at my husband, and then go up stairs and step into the shower.

"Did you enjoy that?" I ask, as he hands me a towel.

He looks at me and considers his answer for a while.

"Yes, did you?"

A few days later he shows me the photos, we have already seen the film.

"I don't believe it is me on there. I've never acted like that before," I mumble distantly.

"Well, I guess I should take some of the credit for helping you find yourself."

I stare at him thinking he's wrong. I don't think I've found myself at all. I look back at the photo of Terry fucking me. My legs are round him, and my arms are pulling him against me. There's a look of ecstasy on my face, which makes me think it is not really me.

Sex has always been average in my case in the past, I wouldn't even say good with my ex. It is something that should bond a wife to husband. The woman in the photo is enjoying it immensely; she is on another level to what I've ever felt like in the past. Maybe it's the photos which have made me like I am, although there is something about Terry, which causes me to masturbate when I'm home alone.

12