All Comments on 'Windows Ch. 04'

by Asperger27

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Daddy" deal aside, Jill's reactions have so far made sense, but her mother's and Jack's mom's are more than a little baffling.

Sure, it works under porn logic: we have our cast of women that need to be fucked, the guy that fucks them, and the guy that's doomed to be emotionally betrayed from it... events and dialogue are not really designed to be much more than a vehicle to ensure that it happens with gradual escalation. It would be a bit more acceptable if said women came to their senses once they've been fucked like Jill did... but the motivations are perplexingly convoluted as Jill and Janet's statements are now completely unreliable, as they both have different stories of what happens depending on who they're telling it to.

it is notable and a bit understated that Jack's mom quite likely had been attracted to Collin from the beginning, since he was described as being a handsome alpha-male and she worked as a school nurse so would have to have been aware of Collin roughing up her son, yet still taking his side... and it was inevitable that she'd get ass-fucked as she was repeatedly described as having a "big bubble-butt" and typical escalation implies that the next step from vaginal sex is anal... but even when she was bluntly warned by Jack and Jill, the lube and toys in her bedroom implied she was at least "prepping" herself for this, and she still fell right into Collin's lap (literally) by choosing to confront and appease him. This could only logically happen if she was attracted and intended to fuck him... especially given that her reaction to seeing the vid of Janet fucked by Collin wasn't disgust that it happened, but that her son supposedly peeped... to not feel that the coupling was wrong implies that she was perhaps envious and wanted it herself.

still... their willingness to STAY with him is perplexing... I can only assume that something BIG is in store for chapter 5 or 6. likely Collin fucking all three J's at the prom itself and putting the video on projection so the whole school will laugh at Jack's humiliation

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can't wait til Ch.05 to find out how this all ends. Also don't listen to any of those asswipes who commented on this story. It was great! Followed all your stories since you first started writing on here.

Keep up the good work!

Asperger27Asperger27over 1 year agoAuthor

To those who didn't have any helpful comments, I deleted and blocked you do to harassment.

Thank you to the small number of you who enjoyed this serie and wrote to me asking when the next chapter will be done. Chapter 5 is in the works right now. Then I'm moving on to the other two series I have been writing.

Asperger27Asperger27over 1 year agoAuthor

There is a reason for the different takes on the story that will come to light in Ch.05.

As will alot of other things too.

But like I said Ch.05 will be the final chapter. Then I'm moving on to my other two series I have been writing on the side.

Asperger27Asperger27over 1 year agoAuthor

Criticism isn't threatening the author with violence. Sending threats of trying to find me and "bury me alive" for writing what I want to write.

i accept criticism.

Criticism isn't calling all my works "trash" and "shit".

If you have constructive feedback about something in my stories, then go ahead and say so. Otherwise stop calling your pathetic attempts at coercion and bullying "criticism".

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

when will part 5 come out? i want collin to fuck at 3 loooool

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

definitely looking forward to seeing how this reaches its crescendo in the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

somehow I get the feeling that Collin is not just going to deflower Jill at prom, he's going to impregnate her too...

so far he's:

-Jills first romantic and sexual contact

-seduced Jill's mom and is forcing her to acknowledge him as her stepdaddy

-seduced and sodomized Jack's mom

...and he's alluding to more happening Prom night, with all three girls in attendence

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I vaguely remember there being a similar story elsewhere (that I think has been removed) where, over the course of 20-30 years, the bully seduced his victim's mother while he was in high-school (she was angry about her husband cheating on her, and the bully claimed to be "tutoring" her son), his wife on their honeymoon (wife got drunk and flirty, hubby picked to get more beer), and even his daughter (tending to him for "volunteer work"...

...by comparison, Collin is Usain Bolt! the girlfriend, her mom, and his victim's mom all in the space of a month or two!

can't wait to see the climax

Lovemaster123Lovemaster123over 1 year ago

No offense, but this story was too one side and all characters aside from Mc are very hateable, it was really frustrating when read this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

for the first time, I'm looking forward to Prom

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Any ETA? When is the next chapter coming?

Asperger27Asperger27over 1 year agoAuthor

ETA on final chapter is soon. Just submitted it just a few hours ago after re-editting it countless times due to them saying there was grammar errors.

I'm hoping it'll pass this time

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAsperger27@Asperger27
Due to my old account being hacked, I switched over to my new email account. If anyone has questions or story suggestions, please write to my new email address As always, thanks for supporting me on this site as a literotica writer/author these past 9 years. It means alot to ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Windows Ch. 03 Previous Part
Windows Series Info