All Comments on 'Wine and Old Lace - The Stories'

by Literotica

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
PiperHamlinPiperHamlinover 4 years ago
What a fine way to get through the holidays

So many good authors to get through, this will definitely take me until the first of the year to read them all. Thanks to Lit for promoting this event and to all the authors that participated. Happy Holidays.

tangledweedtangledweedover 4 years ago
Thank you

I don't comment on every story I read, but I want to thank all the authors and others behind the scenes, for all for their efforts in putting together this collection.

We readers may seem like an ungrateful lot (actually we are a picky, mean-spirited and ungrateful), but you still do your best to entertain our shabby souls without earthly recompense. I appreciate you all, even those that I pick away at on occasion.

Cheers, skol and salutations to all the scribes and their minions.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 4 years ago
Thanks to all the readers.

Writers are not much without people reading their stories. We all appreciate the great reception our stories had. Happy Holidays.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thanks to all the authors

A special thanks to randi for putting this together. You have most of my favorite writers here in this event. I spent many hours of enjoyment ready these fantastic stories, just wanted all of you guys to know how much we readers love your writing.

Thank all of you for your time and effort.

K.S.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiterotica@Literotica
2164 Followers
Hello world! The 2024 Literotica Special Contests Schedule is here: https://forum.literotica.com/threads/author-organized-challenge-list-2024-updated-jan-23.1601234/ The 2024 Literotica Author-Organized Challenge List is here: https://forum.literotica.com/threads/author-orga...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES