Wine and Spanks Brunch

Story Info
"Clumsy" hostess spills wine on guests and strips them.
2.4k words
4.44
2.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After meeting Pat and Pete at a school mixer, my wife found Pat was also a daring soul who was bored being a simple housewife and mother. They got closer as they met daily for coffee or wine and shared secrets they wouldn't tell us, their husbands. When I asked what they were up too, they shut up and giggled with guilty eyes. Going clothes shopping meant they returned with ever more daring outfits.

A short month after their meeting, Sue invited them for brunch and a swim at our home. She chose a knee-length, flirty, yellow dress with a daring slit nearly to her hip. Her shapely toned thigh kept peeking out as she moved and the hem swung freely. The top was ribbed so it wrapped around her small tits and teasingly enhanced them. Perfect, tall, and thick nipples made my pulse race as they stood up so I expected Pete had the same reaction. I wore light weight tan shorts and a Polo top.

Pat wore a snug, pale blue, mini skirt with a tight, white, low cut, silk top. Her big tits didn't need help standing out and her nude bra helped soften her curves while darkening and advertising her thick nipples. Visible as they were, I found it hard to control my rising manhood and not to stare. Pete was in shorts similar to mine. Every time Sue' leg popped out or her nipple shifted, I saw his shorts lift. I had to wonder if these were typical, boring parents;

The wives quickly filled and drained large wine glasses with Shiraz. This fine wine from Iran is called "bold and full-bodied, with aromatic notes of smoke, black fruit and pepper spice," much like Pat.

Sue said, "We better watch how much drink we since it is higher proof than most red wine. Refill?" She smirked as she mangled her words and filled our glasses.

"Stan, what do you think the girls talk about without us? What secrets can't they share? I bet they talk about sex." I was surprised to hear Pete bring that up since this was our first gathering. Even more surprising was his beautiful wife's lack of response. Already feeling the wine, Pat winked at me, and Sue snorted. Pat walked across the room with her sexy thighs rippling and her shapely ass wiggling for us. I sighed as I dreamed of slapping and biting that ass. My shorts tented. Sue hid her smile.

"Is that it, Sue? You two are sharing bedroom secrets?" His eyes locked on Sue's nipples. She drained her glass and refilled it. As she turned toward her seat, she stumbled and spilled her wine across Pete's shirt and shorts. He jumped up and they both dabbed the spill.

Sue put her glass down, "I'm so sorry, Pete. The wine is going to stain your shirt. Take it off and I'll soak it wash it then for you." He handed her his shirt. "Oh, your shorts are soaked too." In a blur, she undid and dropped his shorts. As she helped him out of them, his cock pushed hard against his boxers. "Oh no. Your boxers stained are too. I better take those and . . ." She yanked off his boxers letting his huge cock slap her face. " . . . soak those too."

My jaw dropped as I froze watching Sue totally strip our new friends. Pat hustled across the room shouting, "What are you doing to my husband? You naughty girl!" With Sue still bent over, Pat slapped Sue's ass hard. "You just wanted to confirm his cock size. You deserve a good spanking for stripping Pete." In her hurry to punish Sue, she tipped her wine into her top. It and her bra turned purple. When she pulled her top and bra away from her wet chest, she also exposed her big tits to me and Sue.

"Oh Pat. Your clothes are getting stained." With Pat already bent over, Sue easily grabbed Pat's blouse hem and pulled it over her head. Pat stood up aghast. Her shear bra offered her big tits to hungry eyes with the wet parts becoming transparent. Speechless, she bent and stared at her stained bra. Sue hugged her, reached around, and released the bra. It slid off as Sue backed away and left Pat with puckered nipples, dancing tits, and topless next to her naked husband.

She turned to her husband sputtering. Sue smiled at her handy work. "Oh Pat, the wine dripped onto you skirt too." Before she could escape, Sue unhooked and dropped the blue mini skirt and Pat stepped out of it automatically. Now wearing just panties, my cock and I couldn't help staring at her shapely legs. I knew exactly where I wanted to put them. Pete's cock surged.

I got up and helped — helped Pat remove her stained panties. As I helped her step out of them, I rubbed my nose deep into her naked ass. She froze as I inhaled her sexy pheromones and gently bit her left cheek. Her thighs rippled as she shifted her legs apart and I slid a hand up her leg. When I reached her pussy, I cupped it and watched Pete watch me spread his wife's pussy to check how wet she was. That would answer if we went too far too fast or this was what they wanted. Two fingers easily slid into her soaked pussy. Pete surged without a word as I fingered Pat. My cock grew to the edge of my shorts and lifted them since I was commando.

Sue put the stained clothes into a wet bucket to soak. When she came back and saw me fingering Pat, she smiled and winked at me. Looking like the aliens in the Invasion of the Body Snatchers, Pat extended her arm, opened her mouth wide, and pointed at Sue. "Wine. Your dress. When you hugged me, you got wine on your dress." Sue froze and stared, confused as she didn't see any stain. Yet, Pat stepped off my imbedded fingers and tore the one button holder on Sue's backless dress. As she pulled it down, exposing her small braless tits to everyone, Pete unhooked the bottom and pulled it to the floor leaving my wife in just her panties.

I moved back to the sofa with Pat's fragrant panties and watched them examine Sue's tits and panties supposedly for wine stains. Pat slapped her ass hard again and Pete ran his cock up her leg before turning her and also slapping her ass. Her prominent camel toe formed from her engorged labia and clit. My cock throbbed again as I knew I would shortly be sharing her beautiful pussy with new friends. I began to understand, "If you're going to spank her, it really must be skin on skin."

Pat looked at me, letting me see her swollen and bald labia clearly, "She deserves a good spanking from both of us. Do you mind?" Smiling, I adjusted my cock as they watched and shook my head. Pete took down her panties and cupped, then fingered, her lusty slurping pussy. That made us even, so far. She closed her eyes, moaned, and spread her legs for him to go deeper into her soaked pussy. Instead of letting her climax, he pulled her over his knee with her ass facing Pat. After letting her nipples graze his huge cock, she slid her pussy on his left leg and grabbed his cock to stroke it as he spanked her.

As Pat was next to them, I walked to her and told her to look closely at Sue's sculpted pussy. She reached out and split my wife's beautiful labia, then ran two fingers inside her. "If you don't lick your fingers, I will," I said as I stepped closer to allow Pat to grip my cock. She did both. As she licked Sue's dew, she squeezed my cock. "No need to spill wine on me. Just take down my shorts," I said. When she undid and dropped my commando shorts, setting my stiff cock free near her face, a thunderclap and cry came from Pete's lap, followed by a moan from Sue.

As Pat licked my cock, we watched Pete's big hand come down hard on Sue's naked ass. The loud crack was on her other cheek. A red hand print developed on the first cheek as she moaned again. He slapped both cheeks again then passed her to Pat.

Sue settled on Pat's naked lap. Pat pet her cheeks with one hand as she pinched and pulled Sue's perfect nipples with the other. I distracted her by pinching and twisting her nipples on her low hanging big tits. She sighed then raised her hand and slapped Sue's cheek hard before petting it and her mound. She lightly slapped Sue's mound, fingered her, then slapped her other cheek. Sue moaned. Pat rubbed across her clit until her rapid breathing brought her near orgasm. At her apex, Pat slapped her cheek again. Sue cried out and shuddered. During her climax, Pat circled her clit softly.

When her breathing approached normal, Pat circled her clit with pressure then slipped into Sue's pussy and shocked her G-spot. Sue cried out and climaxed again. Pat began to breathe hard and I noticed Sue had her fingers in Pat's swollen pussy. Pat slapped her ass hard just as Sue found her G-spot and sent her into climax. Sue screamed and shook again.

When both calmed, Sue slid off Pat's lap to the floor between Pete's legs. She licked his sweet Cowpur's, then sucked his bishop into her mouth. As she licked around it, she eased more of his thick cock past her tongue. Pat sucked my thinner cock to the back of her throat and gulped. As Sue struggled, Pat inhaled and drew my cock deep into her throat. She twisted a finger into my ass and found my prostate. I immediately filled her belly with hot cum.

"I needed you to cum fast so you will last when you fuck me," she said. "Then I want you in my ass. I hope your thinner cock will let me cum with less pain than his monster gives me."

Music to my ears. As I watched Pete pinch Sue's nipples, his wife drained the last of my cum on her tongue. "Your cum is sweet, Stan." She got on all fours with her head on Pete's gut and watched my wife struggle with his cock. Moving to the end of the sofa, I had Pat move one leg to the floor for wider access and a better view of her thick pussy. Spreading her cheeks, I saw her sphincter was pulsing open for me. Still, needing some lube, I slid easily into her wet pussy. This housewife did her Kegels. Despite her tight grip, my cock slid out then in and repeated so many more times since filling her belly.

Once well lubricated, I kissed and licked her bleached rear hole, then popped inside with minimal resistance. She groaned. Advancing an inch at a time let me maximize her pleasure with minimal pain. With my pubes against her ass, I paused to absorb her heat and slow pulsing grip. Finally used to the furnace in her ass, I began to pull back. She hissed, but told me to continue. After a moment, I began to cycle faster and confirmed she felt no pain. Saying I felt quite different from her husband, she made circles with her hips and controlled my cock. As I angled to find her "prostate" I heard Sue cry out.

She was riding Pete and his giant cock, Cowgirl. They surprised me since he had half his cock in her pussy. "Don't break her, Pete." He grunted; she moaned. Pat wiggled her ass on my cock and slammed back against me until she climaxed again. Her shaking helped me cum again and I struggled, yet filled her ass. Two loud cracks filled the room when Pete slapped each of Sue's cheeks.

She cried out and shook in climax again; Pete grunted, clenched and obviously filled her pussy with several spurts of cum. Sweating, she clamped her labia and slid off him. "Honey, you want some fresh cream pie?" she asked. Shaking my head, I reminded her I wasn't ready for that.

Pat said, "I'll have that pie. I like his savory taste. You want your husband's sweeter taste from my ass?" Sue hesitated, then agreed when assured that it was clean. They got into "69" on the sofa with Pat on top. She rippled her ass and somehow made my cum exit faster than a drip. Sue tasted it, then went back for more. In between drips, she licked Pat's pussy and clit. In the next pause, she spread Pat's pussy and fingered and licked it.

Meanwhile, Pat licked her husband's overflow from my wife's pussy then squeezed it shut. It was a short trip to lick Sue's tender star hole. I watched it relax under the strange tongue. Shortly, Pat released the swollen lips that held back Pete's cum and drank some more. Her tongue dipped into Sue's saturated pussy and circled her clit.

They swapped places. With Sue on top the warm cum flowed faster. One more cycle — ass hole, pussy, clit — and all but trace amounts of his cum were gone. Pete pushed two fingers into my wife and slapped her cheeks again. She cried out and smiled.

I helped Sue get down. Realizing this brunch was not accidental, I asked, "Did everything work out as you planned, or did we miss something?" Our wives sat next to each other, very unlady like with legs spread wide and swollen, reddened, and moist pussies on display. Pete and I enjoyed the view our lusty exhibitionists provided.

Sue said, "I wanted to see and maybe touch the huge cock she always brags about. Now I know it's true and I'd like to touch it again — after I heal."

Pat said, "And she wanted to get naked and spanked so we came up with the spilled wine gambit. It was all about her wishes — this time."

I said, "I noticed you didn't bring swim suits so either you didn't plan to swim, or you are both exhibitionists like Sue is. Are you ready for a refreshing skinny dip? Our neighbors may see us, again." Sue ran the clothes through a wash and dry.

We swam, showered outside, and ate each other's wife on the loungers. After a filling brunch beyond cream pie, we decided to "brunch" again in two weeks to give Sue a chance to recover. "And next time," she said, "don't spank me so hard."

==== 5 hr 1300 2/5/24 ==== 2481

seminal image 2/4/24: new friends come over, Sue spills on them, gets spanked