Wine Country Getaway Ch. 02

Story Info
Pool sex while the hosts "sleep".
1.2k words
4.3
2.4k
00

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/04/2023
Created 11/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Upon reaching the deck, Phil and Amy had resumed their au natural lounging only now soaking in the sun poolside. They seemed to be enjoying a snooze and we didn't want to wake them, so we quietly found the table by the house where they had left the snacks and made ourselves a plate. The wine had already been opened so I poured us each a glass and walked over to the chairs Jan had strategically chosen with an excellent view of the sleeping couple.

We ate in silence, enjoying the beauty around us until Jan suggested we take a dip before we had to leave for our dinner reservation.

"Excellent idea hunny, you remember the rules though, right?"

She clearly remembered and showed it by removing her top in a slow, seductive manner displaying her choice to forgo a bra and expose two of her best assets. While she started on her skirt, I tried frantically to catch up, shedding my shirt and jeans as quickly as possible.

We walked over to the shallow end together, hand-in-hand, naked as the day we were born, enjoying the way the sun warmed our skin.

Phil and Amy hadn't moved since we arrived, so we thought they must have needed the rest. As quietly as possible, we waded into the pool, relishing the sensation the cool water made as it came in contact with the warmed, more sensitive areas of our bodies.

Floating close to each other, I began to massage Jan's shoulders, digging deep with my thumbs into the tight muscles below. As they started to relax, I continued down her back, working out any knots I came upon. When I reached her beautifully round ass, I gave both cheeks a firm squeeze and spread them apart as far as they would go.

At this, Jan gasped somewhat loudly and we both turned towards the lounging couple at the other end of the pool by reflex. They didn't seem to move so I resumed massaging the two globes of flesh in my hands, working back and forth, allowing the cool water to caress her puckered hole inside.

Jan was obviously enjoying the attention and rested her head on her arms that were laying on the edge of the pool. With every squeeze of my hand, I inched closer to the tender flesh inside until I reached my goal. Putting pressure directly on her backdoor, I started tapping, rubbing, and pushing, driving Jan wild. She was trying hard to push back but the zero gravity of the pool made it difficult for her to control the rhythm.

To assist, I let go with my left hand and wrapped my arm around her waist while keeping my right hand in place firmly in her backside. With my thumb in exactly the right spot and enough pressure, I was able to get past the resistance and settle deep inside her ass. Allowing her time to adjust, I grabbed her breast and squeezed, before giving her nipple some action, rolling, pinching, and pulling in rapid succession.

Continuing my ministrations up top, I began the slowly fuck her ass with my thumb, pulling it out just far enough to make the ride back in smooth. Pushing against the wall and swirling my hand to hit different angles, Jan was unable to stay quiet any longer.

While we were both facing away from Phil and Amy, I took a peek back to see if they had woken them up. Clearly we had, as I was delighted with the visual of Amy's mouth wrapped around Phil's huge cock while both of them were watching us fool around in their pool.

I didn't want Jan to know quite yet that we had an active audience, so I acted like they were still asleep. Removing my thumb, I replaced this appendage for my other, more suitable for fucking, and slowly forced my way into to her tight ass.

Once firmly in place, I grabbed her hips and pulled her against me, driving my cock in all the way to the hilt. "Stay right there for a moment, let me adjust to your size", Jan said nearly panting.

While her body was getting used to the fullness, I returned to massaging her back, finding any remaining notes of tension and working them out. After a few moments had passed, I started to slowly gyrate my hips as my hands continued to expel the stress that comes from being a mom.

It was definitely working as Jan relaxed, her grip on my cock did the same which allowed me to build up a nice rhythm, thrusting deep inside and pulling nearly out before returning again. In... out...in...out...in...I was full fucking her ass and she was loving every second, bucking back in time with the beat of my pounding.

Meanwhile, Phil and Amy had changed positions to mimic what was happening in their pool, Amy on all fours on the lounge chair ass up towards Phil straddling the chair working his full 9 inches like a piston. While their bodies were in the throws of fucking, their attention was all on us with huge smiles plastered on their faces. I grinned back at them before resuming my focus on Jan who still hadn't realized the show she was putting on, but frankly did not have a care in the world.

I would be surprised if any of the neighbors, who lived a good distance away, couldn't hear the sounds she was emitting. Thinking about it, they were most likely used to loud noises with how easily the owners had matched our activities, though up till now, they were near silent. Amy couldn't keep it in forever and let out a stifled moan and Jan immediately froze. She slid off, releasing my dick, and turned into my arms while looking over my shoulder at the spectacle behind me. I continued to smile as she realized I already knew and gave her a little shrug. If it bothered her that they were watching, it didn't last long as she climbed back on, this time straddling my hips and guiding me now into her more than ready cunt. Wrapping her arms around my neck, she leaned back to increase the leverage she had and controlled the pace and direction to make sure I was hitting just the right spot.

Jan continued to watch the scene enfolding on the deck and I was enjoying watching her watching them fuck. Now that both couples were all in the loop, the inhibitions were gone and both Phil and Amy were making up for wanting to be quiet for so long. Panting, cursing, moaning, slapping, screaming...it was almost like they were egging us on to compete with them in winning the loudest fuckers award.

At this point, I was close to cumming and I could tell Jan was nearing a climax of her own. With a bit of luck, and a little help from my fingers pleasuring her clit, Jan let out the loudest, and longest, moan I've heard from her to date as wave after wave of orgasm flowed through her entire body. It was too much for me to hold back any longer and filled her once again, with every ounce of sperm I had left to give.

We clung to each other in the shallow end as we came down from our respective highs, watching Phil and Amy reach their own happy endings. No words were exchanged, but knowing grins were shared by all; this was going to be an amazing weekend.