Wine Country Getaway Ch. 01

Story Info
Getting into the mood while driving to wine country.
1.2k words
3.95
2.9k
1
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/04/2023
Created 11/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm Steve and my wife is Jan. We've been happily married for nearly 15 years and really coming into our own sexually. I'm just under six foot and an athletic 220lbs while Jan is 5'8", with curves in all the right places. I'm bisexual, Jan bi-curious and the stories we tell are based on real events mixed with fantasies of what could have happened. Hope you enjoy them as much as we have bringing them to life.

Wine Country Getaway - Chapter 1

"Fuck," was the only intelligible word I could express.

Now let's rewind a day and start at the beginning of the trip...

It had been nearly two years since our last time away without kids and damn was it needed.

The weekend started with an amazing lunch at a hip, farm-to-table spot we've wanted to try for a while. The food and drinks lived up to the hype and was a perfect way to unwind after having to shelter-in-place for the past 8 months.

The drive was smooth and one of the many highlights of the trip. The conversation started innocently enough, trying to remember the last time we got away which led to the fun we had that trip. One thing led to another and before long, Jan had freed my cock from its confines and was stroking me slowly while we drove.

We got to talking about different sexual fantasies we each had, such as whether we'd want to try a threesome with another guy or gal, a quad with two dudes, two chicks or one of each, as well as the types of things we'd want to do with each pairing. I knew how much Jan liked watching bukkake and it really turned her on knowing how much I'd want to be covered in cum with her from a room full of dicks.

With all the engaging conversation and attention my cock was getting, I was close to cumming. Jan, rather wet herself, realized my predicament and adjusted her seatbelt to allow her to lean down and take me into her mouth. I came hard and fast and being the good little girl that she is, swallowed the full load happily.

Never wanting to be selfish, I let my right wander between her thighs. Jan responded with a soft moan and a slight buck against my hand which rewarded me with the knowledge that she wasn't wearing anything under her skirt. Putting my fingers to work, I found her clit and began rubbing gently at first and gradually built up speed. I knew it was working when Jan grabbed my arm and held it in place while she started grinding against my fist. We were lucky traffic was light as now I'm fully distracted by this beautiful woman squirming next to me, making all kinds of noises and enjoying every minute of it.

As she came down from her first orgasm of the weekend, I noticed a truck had come up from behind us and was keeping pace with us in the lane to our right. Apparently, the guy in the F150 enjoyed the show and was waiting for an encore. Not to disappoint, Jan turned and lifted her top, bra and all, shaking what her mother gave her, a gorgeous pair of 38Bs. Once the flash show was over, the dude in the F150 gave his horn a few blasts and took off, leaving us in the dust allowing us to come down from our orgasmic highs.

The rest of the drive was relatively uneventful, that is, until we pulled up to the guesthouse we booked online. It was 2 in the afternoon and an hour before check-in, however the hosts had said they didn't mind if we showed up a bit early. As we started taking our luggage to the room, we were surprised to see a couple lounging on the private patio outside our front door prepared for our arrival, sans clothing, and that is when we knew we were in for an excellent weekend...

"Welcome to your home away from home!" The couple, Phil and Amy, owners of the guesthouse provided a very warm welcome considering all of the social distancing rules we've been used to. Clad in nothing but the skin God gave them, practically ran to greet us with full body hugs. Phil, a tall and lean 6'4", 180lbs, went straight for Jan, who relished the extra attention she was receiving from Phil's hands on her back. Amy, short and curvy at 5' with a set of beautifully perky C's pointed in my direction, was quicker with her hug but ended it with a teasing squeeze to my backside.

"Thank you for choosing to stay with Phil and I. We will give you some time to get settled. If you need anything, please don't hesitate to ask, we are right next door."

"Oh, and every evening at 4pm we enjoy wine and charcuterie on the deck out back which you are more than welcome to partake in. We have a pool, as well, that you may use at any time. We just ask, no bathing suits to prevent the chemicals in the laundry soap from affecting the filter." Phil added that last bit with a wink in my direction before heading for the house.

Jan and I shrugged to each other, each of us sporting big grins and took our luggage to our room. The accommodations included a full kitchen with food and snacks, the washroom with a double-head shower, and a king-size bed. We took some time to unpack before enjoying the peace and quiet of being in the countryside.

It was Jan who broke the silence and asked "What'd you think of our hosts?"

What a loaded question...I responded in kind by mentioning how hot they were and asked her own opinion.

She agreed wholeheartedly and mentioned our conversation on the drive down and how we might have a chance of bringing one of those fantasies to fruition.

With the reminder of the drive down and the warm welcome from our hosts, the sexual tension was too much for either of us to bear. We ended up in a heap on the floor, not even making it to the bed, fucking like there was no tomorrow. We both came hard and fast, being the first time in a while we didn't have to worry about waking up one of the kids.

While we caught our breath in each other's arms, we reveled in the moment of shared desire and anxious expectation for the rest of our weekend before drifting off to sleep.

I woke up first, from what seemed like a full night's rest but had only been a 30 minute nap. I hadn't realized how tired I was and from the sleepy look on Jan's face, she needed it too.

Once awake, it didn't take long for us both to notice our stomachs growling, hungry from all the extra curricular activity.

We found our clothes spread around the room and called one of the restaurants that came highly recommended, from friends who frequent the area regularly, to get a reservation.

Unfortunately, the only reservation available wasn't for another 3 hours... Fortunately we remembered Phil and Amy's offer to join them on the deck for some snacks. Walking around the house, we were greeted with the truest sense of what a "happy" hour could be.