Wine Country Getaway Ch. 04

Story Info
Our hosts provide us with the experience of a lifetime.
1k words
4
2.9k
2
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/04/2023
Created 11/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everywhere we looked, there was flesh on display and not just the normal bits of arms and legs. All the naughty bits were out in the open as well by what looked like 50 people, but was probably closer to 30.

We weren't formally invited to play, however we reasoned we did pay for the night and Phil and Amy did call this our home away from home, so we decided to take a better look.

Upon closer inspection, we found Amy on her knees, surrounded by as many guys that would fit around her at one time. She was taking turns stroking two dicks at a time, one in each hand, while taking a third in her mouth. Men were rotating in and Amy was keeping up like a champ.

Phil was nowhere to be found but Amy didn't seem to care. She kept getting soft cocks hard, stroking and sucking, teasing them along before switching to the next and starting again.

There was always a larger group of guys waiting their turn than what Amy could handle so I nonchalantly suggested to Jan that she should help her out. Without missing a beat, she told me that she'd only do it if I would too.

It was settled, this was by far the best vacation we had been on, ever with so many of the fantasies we brought up on the drive down coming true.

We both joined the rest of the party au natural and kneeled down amongst the group waiting their turn with the queen of the castle, diving in to warm them up for the main event.

I'd never experienced anything like this before, dicks everywhere of all sizes and colors. Jan and I lost ourselves in the moment, attempting to satisfy as many men as possible before the money shot of all money shots.

As the evening progressed, we were slowly migrating closer to the matron of honor in the center of the circle of man flesh. Amy smiled when she saw us, seeing the pleasure her guests were experiencing servicing the men she had just been with. We shared a tender moment together in a three way embrace before refocusing our attention on the feast of meat ready to be devoured.

After another round of getting all 30 guys hard, things progressed quickly as there were multiple guys starting to get close. With Jan, Amy, and I huddled together in the center of the ring, man after man took turns stepping up and coating our faces with load after load of cum.

It was everywhere and it was magical, feeling the warm liquid run down my body, tasting the unique flavors mixing together in a cocktail of splooge, and sharing the moment with my wife, who I love more than anyone in the world.

The last six men must have planned the ending in advance because they walked up all around us, pumping their cocks in tandem, and showered us with their loads at the same time. It was a grand finale fit for a queen and we were the lucky couple who got to be a part of it just because we booked this particular guesthouse on this particular weekend. I can't imagine this is a regular occurrence but if so, Amy is one lucky lady.

To clean ourselves up, we jumped in the pool, catching our breath and recovering from the extreme high from an amazing bukkake. Jan and I held each other in the shallow end, as all the dudes silently grabbed their clothes and left. Before calling it a night ourselves, we thanked Amy for an incredible weekend and mentioned we'd be taking off in the morning. Amy waded over and gave us each a huge hug and a full, lingering kiss, telling us we should book our next stay soon and they'd make sure the next time was even more memorable.

This clearly excited us both and responded that we'd submit our next reservation tonight. The three of us all got out of the pool and started drying off when we realized someone was missing.

We had forgotten about Phil in the chaos of the evening, but right on queue, he walked out of the house, glass of wine in hand, asking what we'd been up to. We weren't sure how to respond, exchanging glances with Amy, but ended up saying we thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would be booking another one soon.

Phil said his goodbyes in similar fashion as Amy had, kiss and all for both of us, and told us there would be a gift for us on the porch when we left in the morning. Surprised, we told them thank you and walked back to the guesthouse, hand-in-hand, with huge smiles on our faces.

The next morning, after packing up and getting ready to leave, we picked up a small box that contained a memory stick. We didn't have a computer with us and we needed to leave to meet up with Dom and Marlene for breakfast so we put it in our bag, packed up the car and left.

Breakfast was great and we really enjoyed the company. After some great conversation and yummy food, it was time to head home. We told them we would be back in a couple months and made plans to meet up again then.

The drive home was quiet, yet so satisfying. The weekend was better than either of us could have imagined and not one we'd soon forget.

After picking up the kids, getting them to bed and unpacking, I found the memory stick and was curious what Phil had given us. Jan was already in bed, reading her book so I went to the office, pulled out my computer, plugged in the stick, and opened the sole file available.

A video popped up of a pool. After about 30 seconds, people started showing up on the screen. I quickly realized what it was as all the people were dudes and they each started taking off their clothes not long after they arrived.

I closed the screen of my laptop, practically ran to the bedroom and told Jan I had something fun to show her. We watched ourselves on the screen, reliving one of the sexiest moments in our lives, and fucked hard before dozing off to sleep.

The end...