Wine Country Girl Ch. 05

Story Info
Alex finally finds what she’s been seeking.
13k words
4.83
5k
13

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 09/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
susynoid
susynoid
111 Followers

Wine Country Girl Ch.05

Alex finally finds what she's been seeking.

Best to read the chapters before this one to get the essence of the backstory!

***

It was the first Wednesday after Thanksgiving that I found myself sitting in the massive office of Georgia Mae Goodnight, Chairwoman and CEO of Mid-America Fine Wine and Spirits Distributors. Since it was my day off, Georgia invited me to have lunch with her and finalize the details for me accepting the newly-formed position as Director of Communications for Mid-America. I was so excited and looking forward to my new challenge but first I'd need to give notice to the TV station where I've been working for the last two and a half years.

As usual, Georgia was dressed to the nines in a beautiful dress that accentuated her toned legs. In fact, most everyone I'd seen since I'd walked through the door was dressed smartly in what seemed like designer fashions. Both women and men. It brought to mind the movie The Devil Wears Prada but Georgia was far from the Miranda Priestly character played by Meryl Streep.

Today she was the consummate professional - a far cry from the day I seduced her in her mansion in the tony Mission Hills section of Kansas City...an act that hasn't been mentioned and certainly hasn't been repeated since. Probably a good thing.

"Alex, I totally understand you feel it's the right thing to do to give the station a month's notice that you're leaving," Georgia intoned as she took a sip of the hot tea sitting before her on the conference table.

I nodded my agreement.

"I know the GM over there so perhaps I can see if we can whittle that time down a bit so we can get you started here sooner rather than later," she said in her slightly twangy voice.

"I appreciate that Georgia."

"Either way, let's plan on you starting here after the New Year. When we're done here, I'll show you your new office and then we'll walk over to HR to take care of some paperwork."

"I am so excited Georgia. Thank you again for the opportunity. I won't disappoint you."

"I know you won't honey," Georgia answered in a way that suggested any failure on my part was not an option.

Just then her assistant knocked on her office door and entered pushing a cart with salads, drinks and other accompaniments and parked it next to a wet bar at the back of the room. Georgia thanked her and the assistant quickly left the room.

"I'm famished," Georgia said as she got up and walked over to make herself a salad plate.

"So, you'll be meeting with Jennifer in HR. She'll handle getting you set up with payroll and email. She'll also go over our benefits package, tell you how to go about getting your car and cover off on your clothing allowance."

Georgia looked up in time to see me cock my head slightly at that last item.

"Clothing allowance?" I asked excitedly.

She paused for a minute as I saw her eyes give me the once-over then she smiled.

"Well, you won't be doing the weather report anymore so I figure if you're going to rubbing shoulders with the titans of the beverage industry you'd better start looking the part."

I can pretty easily read between the lines so I knew she was referring to my conservative and plain (and probably frumpy) on-air wardrobe and she pulled it off without coming across as being condescending.

"Thank you! I said with a broad smile on my face.

"We'll set you up an appointment with my fashion consultant at Nordy's to get you started."

As we munched on our salads Georgia changed the subject.

"Alex, hon, there's one thing I'd like you take care of before you start here."

"Sure thing Georgia."

"It's about your ex, Hunter."

I looked over at her anxiously.

"Well, he applied for a position here as a wine curator a while back. We've interviewed him and he comes across as an unpretentious up-and-coming wine sommelier who seems to really know his craft. We're going to give him a shot and hire him."

I gulped and nodded silently. I had known this was a possibility.

"But before we do, I need to get your assurance that you can get along with him in the workplace here. The last thing we need is you kicking the poor guy's ass and causing a huge HR issue for me."

She laughed when she said that last part but I knew deep down she was being deadly serious. I didn't intend to squander this opportunity and cause any sort of problem that might push Georgia to have to decide between keeping me or Hunter.

"We'll be fine," I said in a reassuring tone."

"I'm sure you will be," Georgia responded as she looked me squarely in the eye then turned to look at the laptop in front of her on the table.

She took another bite of her salad as she stared at the screen for a few moments.

"Now, for planning purposes, there are a few things you'll need to put on your schedule for January."

I grabbed my pen and prepared to make notes in my small notebook.

"Let's see," she said as she went through her calendar. "You start on Monday the 2nd. On the 14th we have a table at the annual Women in Business gala and I want you to be there to help rep our company and start meeting people. Then on the 17th we leave on our trip to Western Australia. Plan on being away for a couple of weeks or so. I'm still finalizing details."

I tapped my pen on the paper a couple of times as I quietly pondered the trip to Australia, something that didn't go unnoticed by Georgia.

"Don't worry, Hunter won't be joining us on the trip," she said in a matter-of-fact tone. "But Raffaele may," she added without looking away from the screen.

I smiled meekly not because of that, but because I thought there might be an opportunity to see if I could find my first college roomie Elyse. I felt a warmth flush through my body at the thought.

"What's the purpose of the trip to Australia if you don't mind my asking?"

"We're going to tour some wineries in the Margaret River region. Although they only produce about five percent of the country's total wine output, they're generally of superior quality compared to other regions. I'm thinking of making an acquisition or two. I trust you have a passport?"

"I do, and I just checked and it's valid for another seven years."

"Perfect," she replied.

Then Georgia glanced at her watch. Dabbing at her mouth with her napkin, she rose from her chair signaling our lunch meeting was at an end.

"Okay, well I have a one o'clock so let's go check out your new digs. I think you'll like it."

Life was definitely looking up for me and I was literally on Cloud Nine as I walked out of the office that afternoon. Just five months ago I felt like I'd hit rock bottom after Hunter dumped me. I was hurt and angry for a while but I've been able to channel that anger through some intense workouts in the gym and with my Krav Maga training. Most of all, I've finally begun to move on from Hunter and have even found room in my heart to start forgiving him.

Georgia was right. We'll need to not only co-exist at Mid-America, but we'll need to be able to effectively collaborate and work together. I picked up my phone and quickly tapped out a text to him.

Hey Hunter - Hope all is well. Can we meet for coffee this week? I have something I need to talk to you about

He replied quickly:

IDK pretty busy right now

I couldn't blame him for not wanting to see me given what happened the last time at Maggie's bar.

Please...it's important

It took a few minutes for him to finally reply.

Ok. Meet you at the coffee shop Saturday at 9

Next, I called my general manager at the station and gave him my notice that I was leaving. He was neither surprised nor did he let on that he might have been given a heads up from anyone. I felt a heavy burden lifted off my shoulders knowing that I could see a bright shiny light at the end of a very dark tunnel. I truly loved the job but I was happy I wouldn't have to deal with the drama and the b.s. at the station anymore.

Saturday morning I threw on my usual workout gear and headed out to meet Hunter, a heavy hoodie protecting the girls (and me) from the cold December air. When I walked in I saw him sitting at the table in the corner where we always used to sit every Saturday morning. We would hold hands and talk about our future together as we had our usual drinks: a chai latte for me and for him, a tall cinnamon dolce latte, split the pumps with white mocha, skinny, extra hot, no whip and extra sprinkles. If that shouldn't have been a red flag for me I'm not sure what would be. LOL.

I half expected him to stand and try to give me a hug as I approached but thankfully he didn't bother. He already had his coffee which told me he'd been there awhile.

"Hey Hunter, how've ya been?" I asked nonchalantly.

"Doing great. I'm seeing someone now."

"Oh? Anyone I know?"

"I doubt it. It's just someone I met on a dating app a few weeks ago," he replied and then quickly looked down at his coffee.

I smirked slightly at the thought. "Well, I'm happy for you Hunter," I said as I gently patted his arm.

"How about you? You seeing anyone?"

I contemplated lying to him but to what end.

"Naw, not ready to jump back on that horse just yet."

"Humph," was his grunted reply.

I stood up and went to the counter and ordered my chai. When I came back Hunter was furiously sending texts to someone. When he saw me, he quickly turned his phone face down on the table.

"Something important so early on a Saturday?"

"No, just my girlfriend wondering where I am. We're supposed to go to her mother's house to bake Christmas cookies today.

He said this as I was taking a sip of my tea and I almost spat it out on the table. He glared at me as I wiped my mouth and tried unsuccessfully to hide my grin.

"What's so funny?"

"Oh, I don't know Hunter. It just seems so domestic of you to be playing house and baking with your new girlfriend. We never did that kind of stuff when we were together," I mused.

"Yeah well, maybe that was part of our problem...that we didn't do enough stuff together," he said with a slight stammer. "Besides, I don't have a lot of say in the matter."

I contemplated his response for a moment, amused that his vulnerable feminine side was showing a little. Then I briefly wondered if he let his girlfriend peg him. When we were dating we didn't have what you would call a torrid sex life. When we did have sex, which wasn't very often, it was usually me initiating things.

But he enjoyed a little ass play and liked it when I used my dildos on him. As much as I'm sure he wanted me to, he never had the guts to ask me to strap on and fuck him there. Funny, had he asked, I would have willingly done so and I might even have gained some additional respect for him.

My mind briefly drifted back to my wine country visit and getting fucked by Bree on one night and then by Maggie a couple of nights later. Just the thought of getting pounded by those beautiful ladies made my pussy instantly wet. When my body shuddered slightly I snapped myself out of it and focused back on my conversation with Hunter.

"So what's so important that you needed to meet Alex?" he asked impatiently.

"Right," I began, "it's about Mid-America. It looks like we're both going to be working for the same company now."

Hunter nodded knowingly. "Yeah, I heard that too," he softly replied. "Mrs. Goodnight told me."

Funny, I thought, here he was calling her Mrs. Goodnight when I was on a first-name basis with our new boss. I suppose our circumstances were a bit different since I've now gone down on both her and her daughter after all.

"Hunter, I'll get straight to the point. Georgia and I had lunch yesterday and since you and I will not only be working in the same building, we'll probably be working very closely together to build Mid-America's wine portfolio. She doesn't want to see any issues between us because of our uh, past history together."

Hunter stared at me as I leaned in and continued speaking.

"Look, both of us need these jobs. Let's just call a truce and agree to get along and act like grown-ups going forward. Who knows, we might even have a little fun while we're at it."

I saw a momentary flicker in his eyes. "Not that kind of fun Hunter," I said as I cocked my head and smiled gently.

I patted his arm again. "Hey, just cuz we're not in love any more doesn't mean we can't be friends."

"Does that mean you're not mad at me anymore?" he asked hopefully.

"Oh no, I'm still pissed as hell at you but I'm getting better. One day at a time Hunter," I replied with a warm smile and a wink.

"Fair enough, he said as he raised his cup to me. "Here's to a truce and being friends."

I tapped cups with him and put my cup on the table and stood up. "Okay, I gotta run and get my workout in. You have fun baking or whatever it is you have to do today."

"Thanks Alex. See you at the office soon I guess."

I smiled, turned and walked out into the cold air. My nipples were stiff and I could feel the humidity between my legs but I'm sure that was probably more from the erotic thoughts of the lovemaking at the B&B more than anything else. A good workout would do me some good. Thankfully the fitness center was nearby.

The place was packed when I got there - typical for a Saturday a few weeks before Christmas. I'm a regular so I know most of the staff and quite a few of the other regulars who work out there. I said my hello's then stripped off my hoodie and put my stuff in a locker and went to find some space to stretch my legs before I warmed up with a few miles on the treadmill.

I put my earbuds in and started jamming to some Taylor Swift as I went through my routine to limber up. Ordinarily I like to run outside but since it was 20 degrees with a wind chill, no thanks! As I stretched, I noticed a pretty brunette probably about my age also stretching nearby.

Her long hair tied up in a pony tail, she was sitting on the mat with her long legs outstretched and was wearing very sexy short white yoga shorts with a matching sports bra. Instinctively my eyes drifted to the area between her legs where I could faintly make out the outline of her labia. When she leaned downward toward the mat I got a nice glimpse of her cleavage and the tops of her breasts. Though they weren't big, they fit her frame nicely.

I discretely watched the woman stretch as I did my own stretches. When she finally sat up straight, I got a good look at her face. She had an angular face with a cute upturned nose and pouty lips. She looked vaguely familiar to me but although I couldn't place where I might have seen her before, I was pretty sure it wasn't here at the gym.

I tried not to be obvious but at one point she looked straight at me and caught me checking her out. She smiled slightly and I was positive she probably recognized me from doing the news - certainly a common occurrence in this town. I returned the smile and went back to my stretching but still watching her out of the corner of my eye.

She finally stood up and I got my first glimpse of her full body. Tall and long-legged, her shorts left little to the imagination. Her well-defined, muscular legs told me she was also a runner. Her ab's were toned and we looked to be about the same size in the boob department. I could see the points of her nipples as they pressed against the fabric of her bra. Though not as prominent as my own, I knew I wouldn't hesitate to take them in my mouth if given the opportunity.

She turned away from me and straightened her legs as she bent at the waist and leaned down to stretch her hamstrings. When she did this, the thin material of her shorts pulled up into the crack of her butt and I got another peek as it pulled between her lips. I bit my lower lip and discretely moved my fingers to my crotch and lightly pressed in feeling the heat and wetness of my sex. I closed my eyes as I inhaled the aroma from my fingers. When she spread her legs apart I gasped as I exhaled.

I could feel the dopamine surging in my brain and the urge to pleasure myself took over my need to get a workout in. I knew the pulsing I was feeling in my nether regions wouldn't go away with a run or even a sprint for that matter. The best thing I could do for myself was to get way from there and get away fast.

As I moved to stand up I could feel the blood drain from my face and I suddenly felt light-headed. I dropped to one knee to gather myself as I put my face in my hands. When I took my hands away from face I saw the woman was standing directly in front of me, my face not more than two feet from the front of her shorts.

She put her hand on my shoulder and asked, "Are you okay Alex?"

I looked up and as I regained my composure, I saw a familiar concerned face looking down at me, those green eyes were unmistakable.

"Um, yeah. I think I was about to faint."

She reached down to help me up. As I stood, I inhaled and took in her fragrance as my eyes lingered on her tight body.

"Are you sure you're all right?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks."

"Cool, you had me worried there for a second," she replied with a relieved smile.

I think I blushed a little and my eyes reflexively dropped to take in her hard nipples for a brief moment. She was looking straight at me when I looked up again. Her smile turned into a grin.

"I think I need to leave," I responded with a sheepish smile.

"I think I know what you need," she said as she reached down and took my hand.

When she touched me, I felt a bolt of energy rush through my body and I visibly trembled.

She pulled me along behind her and led me down a corridor where I knew there were a variety of rooms for holding spin, yoga and other classes. At the end of a hallway was the last room lined with a wall of windows. The lights were off and she gently pulled on the door handle to see if it was locked. It wasn't.

She turned and looked at me, smiled and opened the door and pulled me through the doorway as it closed softly behind us. The room reeked slightly of perspiration from a class that had obviously been held that morning.

The woman scanned the room and eyed a corner that was not visible through the windows or from the door. The faint light coming from the hallway reflected off the mirrored walls that surrounded us.

"C'mon, we don't have a lot of time until the next class," she said in a low voice as she led me to a far corner.

She spun me around and pushed me back against the mirrored wall. Holding me by the shoulders, she looked into my eyes for a long moment before speaking.

"I've wanted to do this since that day I saw you in the park," she whispered as her hand went to the back of my head as she leaned in and bent her head slightly.

I closed my eyes and parted my lips expecting to meet the warmth of her lips against mine. She took my hair in her hands and pulled down baring my neck to her. I felt her hot breath on my neck as she leaned in started planting gentle kisses. Each time her lips met my skin it made my body tremble.

As she smothered my neck with her light kisses, she moved up to my ear and pulled my ear bud out and then I briefly felt her tongue swipe inside causing my knees to go slightly slack.

"You're so hot," she breathed into my ear as she gently nibbled on my lobe.

As she said that, her other hand slid up under my sports bra and found my stiff nipple. As she kissed my neck, she took it between her fingers and tweaked and lightly pulled on it. I moaned into her hair as she moved to my other breast and did the same thing. I brought her face up to mine and parted my lips and put mine against hers but she pushed back.

"Uh uh, I don't kiss girls," she whispered softly.

Then she stepped back and spun me around so I was facing the mirror, I was bent slightly at the waist with my hands now on the glass. I could see her as she moved in behind me and pressed her pelvis against my ass and began a slow grind. She held me by the hips as she ground her mons pubis into by backside. As my hands pressed against the glass in front of me, I pushed back to meet her movements. This time it was her turn to moan as we did our slow grind.

susynoid
susynoid
111 Followers