Wine Country Girl Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As much as I had always enjoyed eating Elyse's pussy and licking her clit, scissor fucking was always been my favorite thing to do with her. I gyrated my hips into her, grinding my clit against hers as I rode her pussy. We were looking deep into each other's eyes as we ground our pelvises together in unison, both of us breathing harder as we rode the crest. I felt her body start to convulse and shake as I leaned in and kissed her hard. We kept our lips together as her orgasm overwhelmed her.

Just as hers started to subside, I began to tremble as I peaked and started to cum violently as I pushed my clit into hers one last time. The spasms overtook me as I loosened my grip on her pussy and fell on top of her as my body quaked. Elyse held me tight as I shook in her arms.

"That's it babe," she cooed in my ear as I finally calmed down and my body lay still.

"Oh my god I've missed this Elyse," I sighed as I rolled off of her and lay in the crook of her arm trying to regain my composure.

"Same here Alex," she said as she stroked my hair.

I was sad and felt like I wanted to cry as I lay there knowing that there was no future for us to be together. We both knew it but that didn't stop her from holding me tightly for a few minutes. Words didn't matter at this point in time, nothing really did except for each us just embracing the moment. But it was fleeting and eventually Elyse told me she needed to get back to her family.

I walked her to the door and we embraced one last time. She told me to let her know the next time I was back in Oz but I think we both knew that probably wouldn't happen. She gave me one last kiss on my cheek and I gently shut the door behind her.

I rested my head against the door for a few long minutes. It was a bittersweet moment for me. At least I now knew she was happy and seemed content with her life. Our love-making...or maybe it was just pure raw sex...anyway, while it was wonderful and satisfying, it lacked that electrifying intensity we shared back in college. It all seemed so forced and contrived, as if we were each desperately trying to get back that connection that we'd lost so many years ago.

Even though it wasn't to be, I could smile now because I finally found what I'd been looking for all this time. Understanding. I felt an overwhelming sense of peace and I could finally accept the finality of our relationship and move on now.

I'm sure I'd be a therapist's wet dream trying to figure out how this obsession of mine of holding onto Elyse in my heart for all these years has impacted every other impulsive relationship I've had since then. But that reckoning would all be for another day. All I wanted now was to just revel in the warmth of the gratitude and thankfulness I was feeling.

Later that evening I met up with Georgia for a glass of wine and I gave her a blow-by-blow of what had happened with Elyse. While she empathized with me, I could sense a little relief in her voice that this was all behind me now. I guess that made two of us.

"The good news is that now you can get on with the rest of your life," she said emphatically as she took a sip of wine.

"I suppose so."

"Well, I know it'll be good news to at least a couple of people."

"Oh?"

"Sure. Stacey for one," she said knowingly.

"Stacey from Privitino?" I asked.

"Oh yes. Apparently you're all she talked about for a month after your night together according to Maggie. She was quite taken with you but sensed your uh, baggage."

I couldn't deny that as I nodded my head in agreement. I took a drink of my wine.

"And the other?"

Georgia thought for a minute before answering.

"Well that would be my darling daughter," she replied looking me in the eye.

"I doubt that based on our conversation last week and the fact she never responded to any of my calls or texts I sent."

"Truth be told," said Georgia, "that was my doing."

"What?" I responded incredulously.

Georgia leaned into me.

"Look, Megan adores you and worships the ground you walk on but I didn't want to see her get hurt. I had to protect her so I forbade her from communicating with you until you got your shit together."

I was dumbfounded but I guess not surprised.

"And now that you do," she continued, "I guess the drinking lamp is lit as they say," she said smugly as she took another sip of her wine."

I slowly nodded my head in understanding.

"Just make me one promise," Georgia said.

"What's that?" I replied expectantly.

"Just be gentle with her. I don't want to see her get her heart broken like yours was," she said softly.

I thought about that for a long moment.

"I promise. But she told me she wanted to date people her own age?"

"As my daddy used to say, that's a bunch of hogwash," Georgia snorted. "She's actually quite smitten with you."

I smiled at her candor. Georgia always had a way with her phraseology.

She downed the last of her wine and started to rise from her chair.

"I'm glad things worked out for you Alex. I have to say, I was a bit worried how it was all going to go down."

"Thanks for your understanding Georgia."

"I'm going to bid you goodnight hon. We have a busy day tomorrow. We have to go find a winery to buy!"

We gave each other a hug and then each headed back to our rooms. Unburdened, I enjoyed one of the best sleeps I'd had in months.

The next ten days was a whirlwind of winery visits, meetings and business dinners. Although I loved every moment I spent in wine country in California, Margaret River was my new favorite. The wine is top-notch and the people we met were over the top friendly and kind.

Best of all, Georgia came away with a couple of proposals for acquisitions to consider. On the flight home she asked me to run point and work with Mid-America's CFO to assess the offers. She told me that if she did end up buying a winery, it would likely mean regular trips to Margaret River for me.

I thought about all the implications of going back to Perth and briefly toyed with the idea of suggesting that maybe Hunter would be a better fit but I quickly dismissed the thought. I was truly happy for Elyse and content with how we left things, but I really didn't foresee a desire to see her again. Best to leave that behind me and let sleeping dogs lie as Georgia has told me more than once.

It was early Friday evening when we landed back at Kansas City International. With our long return flights finally over, we exited security at and headed to baggage claim to pick up our luggage. Fortunately, they were among the first out on the carousel.

Once outside, there were two limos parked by the curb. A light snow was falling dusting the shiny black paint of the cars. Georgia stopped and smiled and told me she would see me back in the office on Monday, then she walked to the second waiting car and disappeared inside as the driver closed the door and put her bags in the trunk.

I looked back at the first vehicle and the driver was standing by the open door waiting for me to get inside. I ducked my head and started to step inside when I saw Megan sitting there on the seat right behind the driver. All bundled up in a wool coat and wearing UGG boots, she looked radiant with a huge smile on her face. I sat momentarily on the rear bench seat and saw her say something to the driver and then the partition closed.

As the car pulled away from the curb, I saw Megan smile lasciviously as she slowly began to unbutton her coat. She opened her coat and she was stark-naked underneath. I felt my own breathing get shallower as she brought her boots up on the seat and spread her legs apart, exposing her bare sex to me. I sat there in stunned silence as she dropped her fingers to her pussy and ran them up through her dripping slit.

Megan brought her wet fingers to her mouth and playfully rubbed the tips around her tongue tasting herself. My own pussy was on fire as I watched the sensuous scene play out in front of me. Then she pulled her finger from her mouth and wagged it at me, motioning me to come to her. I dropped off my seat and started moving towards her on my hands and knees, my eyes locked on her spread pussy. As I moved slowly forward, Megan began playing with her nipples, twisting them in her fingers.

I moved between her legs and took in her heady scent as her pink labia glistened in the soft lights of the limo. I extended my tongue and made a slow deliberate upward swipe between her lips, tasting her sweet nectar for the first time in over half a year.

"Mmm, welcome home Alex," was all she said to me.

***

Thank you for reading my story and for any comments or rating you would like to leave for me!