Wine Country Girl Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh I didn't forget them," she sighed as I cupped her butt cheeks and pulled her into me.

Our tongues met again and just as my fingers started to make their way to her labia from behind, the ballroom door abruptly swung open interrupting our little tête-à-tête. We broke our kiss and embrace and looked towards the door and saw a hotel security officer standing there with a radio.

"Excuse me ladies, but this room is closed so you'll need to vacate," the man said firmly as he held the door open for us to leave.

Without a word we both hurried through the doorway snickering and the guard locked it behind us.

As we hurried down the hallway the security guard yelled after us.

"And for future reference, there are security cameras all over this place!"

The last thing we heard before we headed into the restroom was the man speaking into his radio: "Ballroom E is now all secure."

We quickly fixed our makeup and headed back to the gala just in time to see Georgia collect her award for Kansas City Businesswoman of the Year.

Her acceptance speech was a marvel and just what I expected from a confident executive like Georgia. She spoke eloquently of Mid-America's philanthropy and their legacy of mentoring and promoting women from diverse backgrounds. She simultaneously announced the establishment of a scholarship fund and grants for young women seeking to enter the business world. But the last part of her speech came from out of the blue.

"Finally, one such businesswoman who not only represents the future of Mid-America, but is one you'll see on the business scene in Kansas City for years to come is someone you'll recognize. She recently joined us, coming from KUKC-TV, please welcome our very own Alex O'Brien."

A spotlight quickly found its way to me so I stood briefly and gave a wave to the enthusiastic applause from the crowd then I sat down quickly.

Afterwards I gathered with the Goodnights and a few others for a celebratory cocktail in the hotel bar.

"Thank you for the acknowledgement and kind words Georgia but I really haven't done anything to deserve them yet."

"Well I beg to differ Alex. As a woman, you've established yourself in this city with your TV job, now it's time to elevate you and put you in a position to succeed mightily," she said, raising her glass to toast as Raffaele nodded his head vigorously in agreement.

"Here's to those and those like us!" Georgia proclaimed as we all clinked our glasses together.

"There's damn few of us!" Raffaele chimed in with his Italian accent.

As we celebrated, I noticed out of the corner of my eye that Vince was over at the bar with some well-dressed socialite from the gala, no doubt trying to charm her into the sack before the night was out.

Our little party was starting to break up and I saw Vince excuse himself, probably to go to the restroom. I sauntered over to where she was sitting and whispered something in her ear then walked towards the exit. As I looked back, she looked shaken and aghast as she quickly gathered up her things and started to bolt before Vince came back. I laughed to myself. "Life's a bitch Vince," I said to myself. "It's even worse when you're rumored to have STDs..."

I crack myself up.

***

It took two days and three flights to finally get to Perth. I don't know a whole lot about flying but I gotta say that flying first class on Emirates made the travel experience more than tolerable. It was just Georgia and I traveling since Raffaele had to stay behind because he tested positive for the variant.

We landed in the evening and checked into our suites at the Ritz. After a light dinner we went to our rooms and I quickly dropped into a coma. When I awoke ten hours later, it was 5:26 in the morning in Perth - 14 hours ahead of Kansas City time.

I put on my workout clothes and headed to find the hotel gym to try and shake the cobwebs from my brain. After about 30 minutes of running and sweating up a storm, I looked up and saw Georgia take the treadmill next to mine.

"Good morning Georgia. How did you sleep?"

"Like a dead woman thanks to the Ambien," she replied with a grin.

I smiled in return and kept on running. After a few minutes Georgia spoke up again.

"So is today the big day?"

"Yeah, I guess so. I have an address but no phone number so I guess I'll just roll the dice and go to her house," I said with a hint of trepidation in my voice.

"Ooh very gutsy...a cold call. Kind of risky don't you think?"

"Maybe. Heck, she may not even live there anymore for all I know."

"Want me to go with you?"

I looked over at her for a moment before slowing the speed of the treadmill to cool-down mode.

"I appreciate it Georgia but this is something I need to do by myself."

"I get it," she answered, nodding her head.

After the workout I went back to my room for a shower and then I joined her for breakfast in the Ritz Club Lounge. As we sipped our tea, Georgia spoke up again.

"Listen, I spoke to the hotel and they've arranged to take you to wherever you want to go in their courtesy car," she said thoughtfully.

"Thank you again Georgia. For everything."

She just smiled but said nothing.

It was just after lunch that I met the driver in the lobby of the hotel and we got into a SUV to make the short trip to Queens Park, a little suburb just a short drive from the hotel. As we drove down some residential streets guided by the vehicle's nav system, I suddenly felt extremely nervous about dropping in on Elyse without giving her any advance notice. I was about to change my mind when the driver slowed the vehicle and stopped in front of a medium-size house.

"Would you like me to wait here for you?"

"Yes, please," I said as I opened up the door and got out.

The heat hit me first when I exited the air-conditioned vehicle. I was thankful for the summer dress I had on since it was mid-summer in Australia. The temperature had to have been in the high 80's. Beyond that the first thing I noticed was how dry everything was. The entire front yard was dried out and brown from the heat. Then I remembered from my brief research that this was definitely the dry season down here.

I anxiously walked up the driveway to the front door. I hesitated for a moment and then finally getting my nerve up, I rang the bell and took a step back from the door. When I did this, all sorts of hell seemed to broke loose from inside the house. A dog started barking and going berserk then I heard some kids running and screaming like banshees. After a few moments the door opened and there stood a disheveled looking Elyse holding a small blond girl on her hip.

My first thought is that she looked exactly the same as the last time I saw her. I stood there for a moment as she fixed her stare at me for a long moment. She didn't seem to recognize me at first.

"Yeah, can I help you?" she said in her unmistakable thick Aussie accent.

"Um, Elyse?" I answered in a timid voice so low I thought maybe she hadn't heard me.

Then her eyes got as big as saucers and I wasn't sure if it was from the shock, surprise or fear of seeing me after almost seven years.

"Alex?"

Elyse pushed thought the front door and stepped out onto the front porch, her eyes darting around rapidly.

"Wh- wh- what are you doing here?" she stammered almost under her breath as if she didn't want anyone to hear her.

"I, uh, I was kind of in the neighborhood on business," I replied with a nervous giggle.

"You, you shouldn't be here," she said anxiously as she quickly glanced back at the open door.

Just then, another towheaded little girl that looked to be about four or so wandered to the front door.

"Who is it mummy?"

Then a male's voice came from inside the house:

"Who's at the door luv?" he yelled.

"That's my husband. He- he doesn't know anything about...one second," she said as she turned and went to the door.

"It's someone who's lost...she's just very lost," she exclaimed as she opened the screen door and started to step inside.

"Go on inside Lily," she said to the little girl as she shooed her back inside the house.

Then she turned to me and said from the other side of the screen door, "You shouldn't have come here. I have my life here. You're going to ruin everything." Then she closed the door in my face.

I stood there stunned for a few very long moments. I felt my eyes well up and tears started to roll down my cheek. I sniffled then slowly turned and walked slowly back to the vehicle.

I stopped just short to gather myself, trying to process what just happened. Coming up with nothing, I just put my face in my hands and started to sob uncontrollably. I just stood there grief-stricken - it was if I'd lost her all over again.

Through my tears, I looked back towards her house one last time and thought I saw someone peering at me through the window curtains. As I lifted the door handle, I heard the front door of the house open and Elyse came charging out the door running towards me.

"Wait! Don't go!" she shouted stopping me dead in my tracks.

She ran up to me out of breath, "Alex wait, I'm so sorry. I was just shocked to see you at my front door," she said breathlessly.

"I would have called but I didn't have your number," I said sadly as I wiped away a tear.

"It's okay. Tell me where you're staying and I'll come see you.

I gave her the name of my hotel and my room number and she said she'd come meet me later and then she spun around and I watched as she walked back towards her home. I wasn't convinced I would see her again but then she stopped and gave me a short wave

After I got back to the hotel, I put on my jean shorts and a nice, pink off the shoulder halter top, along with my favorite pair of Vans and decided to go out for a walk to burn some energy. It had been a roller-coaster day of emotions so far and I wasn't holding out high hope that Elyse would even come by. So be it. Georgia and I were getting picked up at 10am tomorrow for our trip to wine country and frankly, I could probably use another good night's rest anyway.

I walked a few miles near the hotel taking in the scenery of Perth. It's a beautiful city and while I really wanted to go down to Freemantle and play in the ocean, I'd read enough news stories about shark attacks on the West coast of Australia to cure me of that desire. Mentally drained after my walk, I went back up to my room and curled up on my bed and fell asleep without even taking my shoes off.

I was in a deep sleep when the light rapping on my hotel room door invaded my dream. I don't know how long it went on before it pulled me from my slumber and I sat up in bed. You know how you're in one of those deep sleeps and you're awakened and you don't know exactly where you are? That was me. I'd pulled the curtains closed so it was dark and for all I knew I could have been anywhere on the planet.

The knocking came again and I suddenly remembered Elyse said she would come see me. I jumped up off the bed, bolted to the door and quickly opened the door.

Elyse was standing there with the sweetest looking smile I'd ever seen, or at least I hadn't seen in about seven years. I rubbed my eyes hoping I still wasn't dreaming.

"Um, did I wake you Alex?" she said softly.

I'm sure my hair was a mess but I didn't care. Without a word I grabbed her hand and pulled inside my room and shut the door. I stood for a moment holding her hand as I took in the sight of her for a moment. Her dirty blond hair was the same as the last time I saw her. She had on a white V-neck t-shirt and a short plaid skirt with ankle socks and black leather shoes. She looked like she could be headed to school except for the minor fact that she was braless underneath that t-shirt.

We hugged, tightly and for what possibly might have been a very long minute or two. I took in her fragrance as I buried my nose in her neck.

"I'm so glad you came," I whispered in her ear as I held her.

"Alex, about today," Elyse started to say but I quieted her before she could utter another word.

"Shhhhhhh, it's okay."

I pulled her towards the bed and we both crawled up on top and sat there on our knees facing each other. When Elyse sat back I got a glimpse of her pink panties between her slightly spread thighs. She placed her hand on my bare thigh and looked me in the eye and I swear I thought she was about to cry.

"Alex, I'm so sorry about earlier - I think I was in shock from the surprise of seeing you at my door after all this time."

"I've missed you Elyse. It's wonderful to see you again."

I could have melted just gazing into her doe-like brown eyes.

"Same here. Look, I owe you a bit of an explanation on my disappearing act."

"You see," she began, "I had every intention of going back to school for my sophomore year. Shortly after I arrived home from America that May, we learned my mum was diagnosed with a very aggressive form of breast cancer. I was absolutely gobsmacked by the news and I knew I needed to stay home to help her through the chemo and everything. Like I said, it was very aggressive and it spread quickly and she was gone within three months. It was horrific Alex."

I felt my own eyes start to well up.

"My family was devastated. I had so dreamed of getting my journo degree with you at uni but I couldn't bear the thought of leaving my family behind. The next thing I knew, one year became two and so on.

I smiled thoughtfully and truly felt bad for Elyse.

"Your kids are so beautiful," I said as I placed my hand on hers.

"Yeah, that's another saga I'm afraid. When I didn't go back to uni, I started working in the office at my dad's company. I met Clive there. Then he and I started dating and well, next thing you know I'm pregnant with Lily. We ended up getting married and well, you saw me holding Annie. She's not quite two now. He has a boy, Max, from a previous marriage. So there's the five of us now."

"You know Alex, you're the only girl I've ever been with," she said changing the subject.

"I think I was in love with you Elyse. Who knows, maybe I still am," I added wistfully.

"Aww, come here," she said as she leaned in to kiss me."

We kissed tenderly at first, like the two lovers we were a long time ago. She nibbled on my lips and I looked into her soul as our tongues intertwined and danced. Her hand stroked the top of my thigh as my hand instinctively went between her legs to cup the warmth of her labia through her panties.

Elyse gently pushed me onto my back as I pulled my legs out from underneath me and wrapped them around her waist. She lowered herself between my legs and pushed the elastic hem of my top up and exposed my breasts to the cool air in the room.

"Oh my, they are as beautiful as I remember."

Then she moved down between my legs and unsnapped my jean shorts and began to slide them over my butt. I raised my hips off the bed to help her out as she slid them off me leaving my light blue thong in place. I pulled my knees back towards my head, opening myself to her.

Elyse reached back to slip off my shoes and ankle socks then leaned back in and gently rubbed her fingers up and down over my covered mound a few times. Her finger nails lightly traced the lips making me shudder with each touch. She came back in a kissed me fully on the lips before moving lower on my body and taking one of my hard nipples in her mouth.

I moaned softly as she gently sucked my breast and then turned her attention to the other. Moving lower still with my legs still spread and her face inches from my sex, her fingers reached inside the top of my thong and she peeled it down just enough to bare my smooth slit. Elyse ran her hot tongue from the bottom of my slit to the top a couple of times before locking her lips on my clit. As she flicked my swollen clit with her tongue, I felt electric jolts surge through my body.

Elyse made a few more swipes of my labia before I rolled my hips back and slid my thong off my legs. She settled back in between my legs and began to work her tongue into my pussy again. I rested back on my elbows and watch as her tongue when deep inside me.

With her hands on each side of my labia, she licked me as she looked up into my eyes. I cupped my own breasts and tugged at my nipples as she picked up speed with her tongue. Elyse worked me all over, her tongue darted in and out of my hole then chewing gently on my clit.

I was writhing now as my hips undulated and heaved in response to her tongue. My head reflexively dropped back and I was staring unfocussed at the ceiling as she sent me rapidly scaling towards the peak of my orgasm. My breathing became labored and shallow as I bit my lower lip.

A few more flicks of my clit and she sent me over the edge as my body began trembling uncontrollably and convulsing as the waves of pleasure swept over me. She kept her lips clamped on my pussy as I came and was no doubt tasting my flowing juices but she made no attempt to let me go.

I collapsed on my back, my chest heaving as I tried to catch my breath. Now Elyse sat up on her knees again and I watched as she peeled off her t-shirt and pulled it over her head and her beautiful full breasts came into view. Her pink nipples rose from even lighter pink areolas just as I remembered. I raised myself up to my elbows, then I got up on my knees and I leaned my head in and our lips met again. This time, my own sweetness coated her tongue and lips and I gently kissed away my essence.

I dropped down to her breast, took one in my mouth and slathered her nipple with my saliva. I'd spent a lot of time my freshman year with my tongue on her nipples and this felt like a reunion as they got harder as I sucked and licked them. They stood out like pencil erasers as I bathed them with my tongue.

Lightly pushing her onto her back, I pulled her skirt off and spread her legs apart and moved up to lay on top of her. We kissed again, more passionately than before, our tongues exploring each other's mouth as I ground my pelvis into hers. Elyse briefly wrapped her legs around my back and moved to meet my light thrusting as she moaned into my mouth.

I broke our kiss and planted light pecks on her neck as I made my down towards her beautiful breasts once again. I softly chewed on her nipples as she writhed beneath me. Knowing I could spend all day on her boobs, what I really desired was to taste her once again after so many years. I moved down between her legs and gently nuzzled her sex through the lace fabric of her thong.

I tasted her wetness through the material then moved it aside and I laid my eyes on her beautiful pink labia. Surrounded by soft blond hair, I slowly ran my tongue through her slit several times and savored her sweetness on the tip. Elyse pushed the thong off down her legs and lay back and spread her legs wide. I settled back in front of her and began working her pussy making long swipes again and again between her lips up towards her erect clit.

As I licked her pussy, I looked up at her and saw the same lustful look in her dark eyes that had been seared into my mind during our freshman year. Spreading her lips apart, I pushed my tongue into her hole and began to tongue-fuck her, slowly at first, then picking up speed as I speared her. I went back to her clit and started sucking on it as I slipped my middle finger inside her and simultaneously began to fuck her. I moved my finger in and out of her hitting her g-spot each time I sunk it deep inside.

Elyse was moaning loudly as she put her hands on the back of my head and pulled my face deeper into her cunt. My cheeks were wet with her juices as I furiously worked her clit with my mouth while I continued to ram my fingers as deep as I could go in her hole. I knew from past experience that she was getting close and I desperately wanted to cum together with my friend. I rose up and pushing her left leg back, I moved in and straddled her so that our pussies were touching and began a slow grind.