Wine Country Girl Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah baby. This feels good," she groaned as she pushed into me.

She changed positions slightly so that my left hip was now between her legs and she began an up and down movement. I know that movement well as she pressed in and rubbed her clit on my hip bone. I could feel the heat from her pussy through the fabric as she rode me, her hand going back to my nipple as her other hand pulled my hips into her hot crotch.

Her breathing became deep and labored as she rhythmically humped my side. She grunted each time she pressed into me, her wetness now permeating the barriers between our skin. Her movements became faster as she ground into me then she suddenly took her hand from my breast and brought it to her mouth and bit into the flesh between her thumb and forefinger.

Her body stiffened as she arched her back and pushed into me one last time. The pressure from her teeth on her skin wasn't enough to stop her orgasm but it was enough to blunt her screams as she came against my leg. Her own body began a twerking kind of motion as she shuddered in ecstasy.

A lengthy sound from deep inside her diaphragm came out that sounded like she had just been hit with a jolt of electric shock. "Unnnggghhhhh!!!"

Her legs released my leg from its vise-like grip and her body heaved as she panted rapidly as she came down from her orgasm.

"Oh shit...that was fucking amazing," she gasped.

After a minute or so her breathing slowed and I was still leaning towards the wall as she stood me up straight. Still standing to my side, her left hand began to rub my stomach as her right went for my ass. I was on fire after her episode and I ached for her touch. I watched in the mirror as her hand slid beneath the elastic band of my yoga pants and found my soaked pussy. She ran her finger up between my labia and felt my wetness.

As her right hand slid inside the back of my pants she leaned in to me again and I felt her hot breath on my neck.

"The forecast for today shows a high dewpoint, high humidity with 100% chance of precipitation," she hissed into my ear.

Her fingers went to my erect clit and she slowly rubbed my nub. I groaned as I ignored her corny attempt at weather girl humor. My knees wanted to buckle but I held firm as she circled my clit, then pausing to run her fingers through my slit. She hadn't entered me yet but that was about to change. I love clit play but fingers inside my pussy feel even better.

She dropped to her knees and as she went, she peeled my yoga pants down off my hips and brought them to my knees. Kneeling beside me, I felt the first finger penetrate my hole and then it was quickly followed by another. She went slowly at first as if she was testing the waters but when she found how wet I was, she started pushing in and out of me, going deeper as she went.

Now it was my turn to moan as she thrust her fingers upward inside me, finding my g-spot and concentrating her efforts on hitting it as she went. As she finger-banged me, her right hand was busy spreading my ass cheeks apart. I felt pressure on my rosebud as her fingertip pushed up against the entrance. I pushed my pelvis down to meet the upward motion of her fingers as they rammed inside me, the finger hitting my pleasure spot, the third knuckle on her index finger giving the extra sensation of rubbing against my clit.

She pulled her hand from my ass for a moment only to immediately return it, this time dripping with her saliva as she pushed into the entrance of my hole with her fingertip. My entire core was ablaze with pleasure as I was getting the trifecta of stimulation from this girl.

Her relentless pressure on my clit, along with the sensation of her fingers filling my hole and hitting my g-spot were quickly sending me towards the edge. Her other finger was sliding into the entrance of my butt and as much as I wanted to ride that wave-top for a while, I needed to cum and needed to come now.

I made no effort to stifle my own noises as I leaned against the wall and groaned and moaned while she assaulted my holes.

"Ung - ungh - ungh!" I grunted in cadence with her thrusts.

Finally, all her fingers seemed to abruptly connect and meet inside me and my body tensed as the proverbial lightning bolt struck the cable at the top of the clock and suddenly ignited the flux capacitor deep inside my womb. As my orgasm consumed me, I fell to my knees, dragging my hands down the glass with her fingers still inside me.

My body convulsed as the muscles of my pussy and my ass involuntarily contracted and gripped and milked her digits. When she finally pulled her hand from my pussy, a torrent of my cream followed and poured out onto my pants soaking them.

"Holy crap," she gasped, "you can sure cum girl! That was impressive."

Even though I was face down on the mat now, I turned my head to the left and I grabbed her hand and brought it towards my mouth and began to gently clean my sticky juices from her fingers.

"God, you are one hot chick," she said as she took her hand back after I was finished.

She stood up and straightened her tiny workout outfit. In the dimly lit room I could still see her hardened nipples through her shirt. Somehow, I was able to get into a position on my knees for a moment as I gathered my wits. I still had my hand towel for working out and I used that to dry my crotch area before I rose up and pulled my wet yoga pants up and over my ass. I looked in the mirror and saw my handprints all over the glass and my hair was a mess but I didn't care.

"Um, why don't we go back to my place so we can continue this?" I suggested awkwardly.

She looked at me thoughtfully for a moment as if she was considering my offer.

"I don't think so. I'm not much into the girl-girl thing although I do like to make them cum," she replied with a wink. Then she turned and walked towards the door.

"Wait, I didn't get your name." It was more of a request than a statement.

She stopped momentarily and looked back at me with a broad smile on her face.

"I know. I'll see you around Alex O'Brien." She spun back around and confidently pushed open the door and walked out of the room.

All I could do was stand there and just shake my head and smile. I guess she and I have one thing in common - we both like to make girls cum. She may not be into girls but I'm betting an afternoon with my tongue in her pussy might change her mind. I didn't bother to clean the handprints off the glass before I left.

***

My first couple of weeks on the job were kind of a blur. I pretty much stayed head down reviewing our partner and vendor relationships, joint-marketing and distribution agreements, accounts, product literature and so on. Georgia asked me to focus on the wine portfolio first since she felt I had the most background and experience there. I found my mind wandering as I kept thinking about the people I'd met on my trip to California last summer.

Toward the end of the second week Georgia dropped by my office to check in on me and to ask me how things were going.

"Well, I feel like I'm trying to drink from a firehose to be honest," I said as she dropped down into one of the chairs beside my desk and crossed her legs.

"I know hon, it can be a little daunting with all the things we're doing here but don't worry, I'm sure you'll be up to speed soon," she reassured me.

"Gosh I hope so."

"So you should have received the email with our itinerary for the Australia trip."

"I did Georgia. Thanks for that. I do have a question, or maybe a request."

"Fire away," she said as her leg bounced on top of the other.

"I see we fly into Perth and have a couple of days there before we head down to Margaret River."

"Yeah, it's a pretty grueling trip so I figured we might need a day or so to deal with the jet lag. Trust me, I would have preferred to take a private jet but it's a helluva lot cheaper to go First Class on Emirates through Dubai."

"Well, I was wondering if you would mind if I tried to look up an old friend while we're there."

"In Dubai or Perth?"

"Perth, I think that's where she lives."

"And who is she?"

"Her name's Elyse and she was my first roommate when I went to KU."

"And this Elyse, she's special to you?" she asked, being a little nosy now.

I was silent for a long moment. Then I felt my eyes well up. Georgia noticed right away.

"Ah, got it. I take it you two were lovers?"

I slowly nodded my head.

"It was my freshman year. We were inseparable but after our second semester Elyse went home for the summer and I never heard from her again."

"Wow, that's strange. So, after all this time you want to see if she still has feelings for you or something?" Georgia asked incredulously.

"Yeah, something like that," I replied looking down as I wrung my hands on the desk. "I've been pretty much thinking about her non-stop for the last seven years."

"Have you ever shared this with anyone before?"

"I made the mistake of confiding in Hunter which turned out to be a huge mistake."

Georgia rolled her eyes in agreement.

"That's some pretty hefty emotional baggage to keep lugging around Alex. No wonder you have anger issues," she snorted.

"Damn, I never looked at it like that. Maybe I should be in therapy or something..."

"Maybe. Or maybe you just need a little get-away to the land down under to find out for yourself."

"I think you're right Georgia. So if that would be okay with-"

She interrupted me before I could finish the sentence.

"Of course it's okay Alex. Just remember, this is a work trip but I don't mind you doing what you need to do to see if you can finally get some closure."

"Thank you so much Georgia. I'm really grateful."

"I know you are honey. I just hope you find what you're looking for is all."

With that, Georgia stood up and smoothed the front of her dress.

"Don't forget the gala on Saturday night. I'm getting some kind of award," she said shaking her head disdainfully. "I hate these kinds of events but I guess we have to go and show the flag."

"Is a black cocktail dress okay to wear?" I asked?

"That'll be perfect," she said as she walked out my door before stopping herself with her hand on the doorframe. She peeked back around the corner for a second.

"Oh, and Megan will be there too," she said winking at me then disappearing.

Hmm I thought to myself, I hadn't seen or heard from Megan since the B&B. She hadn't responded to my texts so I figured she didn't want anything to do with me anymore. I wondered if she would even give me the time of day...

When Saturday came, I was a little nervous for the gala that evening. Not because Megan was going to be there but since this was my first official function as a Director at Mid-America and I wanted to make sure I made a good impression.

I had bought a pretty cocktail dress with the generous clothing allowance I was given when I onboarded with the company. It was a black midi that fell slightly beneath the knees with a low back and a halterneck tie closure. The low back meant I wouldn't be able to wear a bra but it's not like I'm in danger of falling out or anything. Best of all it has a slit up one side that comes to mid-thigh. I think it's sexy but tasteful and the fashion consultant at Nordstrom assured me it would be perfect for the event.

I put on a long cashmere coat and gloves as I waited for my rideshare to take me to the gala. My BMW was still on order so I wasn't about to go pulling up to the nicest hotel in Kansas City in my piece of junk. Besides, I didn't want to worry about driving in case I wanted to enjoy a couple of cocktails.

When I got to the hotel, I headed towards the ballroom and checked my coat then I scanned a board that showed the table locations. I walked inside the massive room and was met with throngs of women and men dressed in a variety of fashions ranging from pretty cocktail dresses to business attire to formal wear. I noticed there were several open bars so I made a beeline to the nearest one and ordered by go-to drink: Grey Goose martini, up and slightly dirty with three olives. Then I went to go find my assigned table.

When I approached the table, I saw Georgia and Raffaele engaged in deep conversation with another couple. Off to their side was Megan, looking morose as she clutched a White Claw wrapped in a napkin in her hand. She looked up as I approached and her eyes lit up.

"Alex! I heard you were going to be here!" she said excitedly as she came up and gave me a big hug.

Megan looked beautiful in her scalloped v-necked dress that didn't quite reach her knees. The v-neck gave a glimpse of her promising little cleavage but was tasteful enough to not disclose too much. Her hair was still short but she seemed so much older and mature since I last saw her six months ago. We hugged briefly and I took a step back.

"You look stunning Megan," I said, holding Megan at arm's length with my hands on her shoulders as I admired her dress.

"So do you Alex. It's been like forever since I've seen you."

I saw her eyes drift down, taking me in for a brief moment and I wondered if she could see my hard nipples.

"Um, how are you liking your experience at KU so far?"

"It's going okay. Just a lot of studying and not enough partying," she said as she shook her head smiling.

Just then Georgia interrupted us.

"Oh Alex, can you please come over here? There's some people I'd like you to meet."

I smiled slightly to Megan. "Well, duty calls. We'll continue this later," I assured her as I excused myself and walked over to where Georgia was standing.

Georgia introduced me to quite a few people she knew in the crowd. Many of them recognized me as the on-air meteorologist and were very complimentary and kind to me. Almost all were in industries unrelated to Mid-America's but all were successful as businessmen and women, entrepreneurs and philanthropists in their own right. It was a veritable Who's Who in business in Kansas City. I tried to take as many mental notes as possible because you never know when you might need these people down the road.

Ironically, I bumped into Vince at the bar as I was getting my second Dirty Birdie. He's the news anchor at the station where I just left. You know, the one always cheating on his wife. Turns out, he was emceeing the event this evening.

"Well hello beautiful," he said, ogling me up and down. "Wow, you clean up nicely," he breathed heavily, his eyes lingering a little bit too long on my chest.

I rolled my eyes slightly. "Thanks Vince. I've never seen you in a tux before. Rented?" I asked sarcastically as I ordered my drink.

"I actually own this. Every once in a while, I have to play dress up and do these gigs. What brings you out to this highbrow event?"

"Well my new boss is actually the guest of honor tonight so I figured I'd come out and support her."

"Yeah, I heard you left the station. So, you work for Georgia Goodnight now?" He sounded a little surprised.

"Mm hmm," I said, taking a sip of my drink, "you're talking to the new Director of Communications for Mid-America Wine and Spirits."

"Well congrats Alex. I guess you're moving up in the world."

I started to step away from the bar when I felt his hand on my arm. I stopped and turned to look at him right when he leaned in so close I could smell the cheap cologne he was wearing.

"They comped me an executive suite with a great view for being the host tonight. Would you like to meet up there me for a nightcap later on?" he murmured lustily in my ear.

I paused for a moment.

"You know, I suppose some girls that don't know you might be flattered by your offer. But I don't think so."

Then I leaned in toward his neck and took a big animated sniff.

"Don't you think it's about time you moved on from the Old Spice?"

Then I turned and walked away with a big smile on my face. I did turn back in time to see him take a whiff of himself and the look on his face was priceless.

It's probably a good thing we were surrounded by all the people in the ballroom because if that would have happened in some random bar I probably would have kneed him in the balls or something.

I sat down next to Megan at the ten-top table during dinner. We made some small talk while food and drinks were being served.

"So are you taking any journalism electives yet or just the usual required core curriculum stuff?"

"Well, my big news is that I decided to change my major to finance and accounting," Megan replied.

"Why?" I asked, surprised. "I thought you had your heart set on becoming a meteorologist like me?"

Megan thought for a moment before replying.

"Well, I thought I did too," she said between bites. "But then I realized I didn't really want to be a weather girl, I just wanted to do a certain weather girl," she whispered in a low tone so the others at the table couldn't hear.

"And once I checked that box," she continued, "I didn't see the point in continuing down that path. Besides, now my mother is grooming me to join the family business once I graduate. I'll be an intern there next summer."

"That's exciting Megan. I'm happy for you." I answered, meaning every word of it.

"Yeah so it looks like we'll be working together some day after all," she said excitedly.

There was a lot to unpack from the few sentences she had just uttered and I was mildly seething. The evening program had not yet begun so I excused myself to go use the restroom.

As I rose to get out of my seat, Megan jumped up too. "I'll join you if you don't mind."

She followed me as I walked out of the ballroom and down a corridor towards the restrooms.

"Hey can we talked for a minute?" Megan asked as she pulled my arm to stop me.

I stopped and glared at her.

"Is that what I am? A box checked for you? Another conquest?"

She laughed at me. "Oh, you're the one to talk!"

I burst out laughing because she had a point. That released the tension.

"Well I can't argue with that," I said, calming down.

"How come you never responded to my texts and calls?"

Megan looked at the floor a little embarrassedly.

"I dunno, I guess I thought you might be a little disappointed in me."

"For changing majors? People do that all the time," I responded mildly astonished.

"It's not just that."

She looked around furtively then took me by the hand and opened a nearby door to another ballroom - this one was vacant. She quickly pulled me inside.

"What?" I asked?

"That night at the B&B," she said looking me in the eye, "that was epic...probably the best night of my life."

"Yeah me too," I said softly.

Then Megan leaned in and kissed me fully on the lips. We locked and our tongues quickly made their way inside each other's mouth.

She pulled back for a moment.

"I really just want to date girls my own age now."

"Really? That's why you've ghosted me since last August?"

"I was afraid you might be mad at me."

I had to resist the urge to laugh out loud. Instead I put my hand on the back of her neck and pulled her face close to mine.

"Oh Megan, that's just fine. I'm not in any sort of place to be ready to date anyone right now anyway to be honest."

I took her face in my hands and kissed her gently on the lips.

"You know, I'm only 25 years old. It's not like I'm an old lady."

Megan kissed me again.

"Um, maybe we could just be friends then? You know, friends with benefits?" she suggested hopefully.

"You mean like fuck buddies?"

She beamed and mashed her lips against mine and we started a furious salsa dance with our tongues. My hands dropped to her little butt and slid underneath her cocktail dress and I held her naked bottom in my hands for the first time since that night.

"Mmm, someone forgot their panties and is being naughty," I purred in her mouth.