Wine Girl on the Farm

Story Info
Wine Girl continues to surprise.
3.2k words
4.65
3.7k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tmctmc50
tmctmc50
14 Followers

Having grown up and lived in a wine region my entire life, I have many friends and even some family members involved in the local wine industry. As a result, I am occasionally invited to some pretty swanky events where we drink wine and eat food prepared by local chefs in a vineyard or orchard setting on a farm. These events are always a good time as the food and drink are top-shelf and the scenery is just as good, if you know what I mean.

One evening, I was attending the company birthday party of a farming co-op organization, celebrating 100 years in business. It was an upscale and formal event, where they had erected a series of huge tents in the fields at a farm and laid down floors and paths connecting them all. There were tents and areas dedicated to the reception as well as eating and wine tasting, and for the younger crowd, a large dance floor with a DJ and a live band.

The atmosphere was cheerful, and everyone seemed to be having a good time. Personally, I was gorging myself on the excellent wine and hors d'oeuvres, while doing some "people watching" in the reception tent. Normally, I run into a quite a few people that I know at this type of event so that I don't feel abandoned. This works out well for my wife (didn't I mention that I'm married?) as she works in the agriculture industry, and these are very much a networking opportunity for her. As such, I get to roam around freely while she does her "thing" and I check-in with her a few times over the course of the evening in case she wants to introduce me or just needs some arm candy.

Once I had enough food in my stomach to absorb some of the alcohol, I started travelling around the party, checking out some of the ladies. After a quick tour through the other tents, I came back to the food tent to get something to eat, and I nearly had a heart attack. There, at one of the hors d'oeuvre tables, was Lana the wine girl. As I fought to overcome my initial shock, I quickly moved to an area where I could watch her without being easily spotted and now that my heart was pumping again, it took 3 beats and my cock was rock-hard. This was going to be a problem in my summer-weight trousers, but it wasn't my only problem. Suddenly, I was also flushing from head to toe, and I felt so warm that I think I was starting to sweat a bit, despite the cool evening air. Once again, the sight of Lana triggered a massive physical reaction that I couldn't rationalize and couldn't seem to control.

I was determined to regain my composure before I approached her, so I exited the tent and walked around it slowly to the entrance on the other side. As I walked in again, I scanned the area where Lana had been, and I couldn't spot her. I continued browsing the food and the crowd nonchalantly, glancing around and trying to see if she had headed to another tent. After a minute or so, it was clear that I had lost her, so I scooped some food on to a napkin and prepared to search the other tents for Lana. Just as I was about to eat one of the ham/cheese/cracker combo's I had picked up, someone whispered in my ear, "You should try some of the hot mustard with that one."

Damn it, I knew that voice and she had done it again. Luckily, I had not put it in my mouth so I didn't choke but I still couldn't speak for a moment. As I lowered my hand and turned to face her, Lana gave me the prettiest shy little smile and for the second time that evening, my heart stopped. I couldn't speak, I couldn't move, and my mind had melted as my entire consciousness nearly seized up.

How can she be so beautiful? Why is she smiling at me like this and why am I the object of her attention? These are the thoughts flitting through my head and I could comprehend none of it. I didn't know if she could sense my distress and I didn't know whether it troubled her or amused her.

I think I was smiling at her because she smiled back and said, "It's nice to see you too."

And with that, she ate the food in my hand and took my arm and said, "Let's find some place with a bit of privacy, shall we?"

As soon as she touched me, my "symptoms" vanished and I was back in control, at least as much as I could be in her presence. I was once again amazed, slightly puzzled, and frankly a little scared of how the sight of her and her touch could cause such extremes in my physical and mental state. Calmer now, I found my voice and said, "That sounds great, lovely Lana, please lead the way."

As we made our way toward the exit of the tent, I tugged back a bit with my arm and said, "Hang on, we should get a "traveler" for our adventure. Would you like white or red?"

"Pick whatever you think would be appropriate," she replied.

In a moment of clarity, I knew exactly what to select. Untangling my arm from Lana, I used both hands to grab four flutes of sparkling ice-wine from the table. In my mind, the bubbles reflected my giddiness at seeing her again while the effervescence and sweetness of the wine foretold the fireworks and sweet and tasty things to come.

Nodding toward the exit, I said, "After you, my dear."

Accepting one of the wine glasses, she gave a flirty spin in her short dress that I could see turned a few heads. No panties again, I figured, and with that thought I felt a small pulse of discharge and knew that a wet spot was forming at the front of my trousers.

As I followed Lana along the pathway, I became increasingly alarmed at the effect that her short, open-backed dress was having on me. My cock was now throbbing with each heartbeat and with each step it bounced and jostled in my pants, slowly work its way through the leg hole in my underwear (I point down, even when hard). With both hands full, I was not able to adjust things and resigned myself to strutting after Lana with an obscene bulge in my pants.

Despite my discomfort, the humour was not lost on me as several men and women glanced at her, then glanced at me and smiled, sizing the situation up right away. I even got a couple of discrete thumbs up signs, one of them from a woman!

As we approached one of the other tents, Lana swerved toward it and we deposited our empty glasses on one of the tables, left with one each for the rest of our adventure. Turning back to the path, Lana linked arms with me again and smiled after noting the wet spot on my pants.

"I want you to save all of that pre-cum for me, baby," she said quietly.

"Then we had better hurry because I can't control it," I replied.

"Are you going to cum in your pants for me, babe?" she asked.

"Oh God, I am trying not to, but you look so beautiful and smell so good and the anticipation has my dick leaking and my mouth watering so much."

Glancing around to see if anyone was looking, Lana quickly slipped her hand under her dress and brought her index and middle fingers to her mouth, saying, "Mmm, I taste really good tonight too."

My cock lurched in my pants and discharged what felt like a quart of pre-cum at the sight of that and I groaned out loud. Lana looked down and watched the wet spot grow while my pants bloused and rippled with my heartbeat. With a wicked smile, she reached over and dipped her fingers in my wine glass and then slipped her hand up her dress again to gather some more of her delicious nectar.

Tugging my arm to get us walking again, Lana raised her fingers to my nose and said, "Smell but don't taste."

Her aroma was intoxicating, and my senses were on fire. I actually felt something happen in my mind and body that I can't explain -- it was like a switch had been flipped and I was in sexual overdrive. I felt my cock get even harder to the point that it was almost painful, and I had to swallow a couple of times as my saliva glands threatened to fill my mouth.

"Mmmm, so good," Lana said as she cleaned her fingers again.

Oh God, I was struggling now as I watched her tongue and lips and wished I could taste her myself. My entire cock was tingling, and I could feel my balls starting to tighten. Seeing my distress, Lana tugged my arm and we left the path, quickly walking around to the back of one of the barns where some equipment was parked. We found a spot between two tractors that offered some privacy and Lana reached down and squeezed the tip of my cock very hard, effectively stopping my impending orgasm.

"Not yet, fella, I'm not done," she said.

Setting my wine glass on the fender of the tractor, I reached for Lana and closed my mouth over hers, hoping to taste some small remnant of her juices left behind. I was rewarded with a hint of her taste as Lana thrust her tongue in my mouth and I sucked gently on it. This got my cock throbbing and pulsing with my heartbeat again.

"God, you taste good!" I exclaimed.

"I know," she replied with a grin. "Be patient and you'll get your fill."

I groaned my assent. I was helpless and she knew it. I would do anything she wanted, and she appeared to be intent on torturing me and using me for her own pleasure and I was happy about it. In fact, I needed it. I needed to see her pleasure, hear her pleasure, and taste her pleasure.

Raising her leg, Lana rested her foot on one of the tractor's steps and pulled her dress up to reveal her pussy and my cock strained at my pants as I took in the sight. Lana reached down and pressing her fingers to her mons, pulled up gently to reveal her engorged clit and pussy lips. It required all of my self -control to prevent myself from dropping to my knees and slurping up the dewy drops of her juices dangling from her labia.

Lana slid her hand down and once again, inserted her index and middle fingers, giving them a bit of a swirl before pressing deeper and pumping a couple of times. When she pulled her fingers up to her mouth, they were soaking wet and I could smell the exquisite scent of her excited pussy.

As she slowly licked and sucked on her fingers, my cock lurched again and deposited another stream of pre-cum that I could now feel running down my thigh. Seeing this, Lana reached down and said, "Let's get him some air," while she unzipped my trousers and gently fished my cock out.

Circling her thumb and forefinger around the base of my cock, Lana slowly and firmly pulled her fingers toward the head and milked out more pre-cum. My cockhead was already a gooey mess, and I was amazed at the amount of pre-cum that came out. Lana gasped and laughed as my excretions dripped from the end of my purple cock.

Then she did some things that I'll never forget. With one hand, Lana drained half of her sparkling ice wine and with the other, she pummeled her pussy with her fingers until they started to froth. Dropping her foot and moving closer, she then spread her juices on my cock and started to slowly pump me while holding her champagne flute below the tip of my cock.

Her expert grip and slow stroking were enough to keep the pre-cum flowing without causing me to go over the edge. I watched in awe as Lana drained my pre-cum into the glass and it mixed with the remaining bubbly. When she had collected enough, she released my cock and gave the glass a couple of swirls before downing the contents in a single gulp.

"Mmm, warms my belly AND my pussy," she said as she licked her fingers clean. Then she leaned in for a kiss.

I saw sparks with my closed eyes as I felt and tasted her lips on mine and these turned to fireworks as she wrapped her hand around my cock. With her touch, the throbbing increased and changed to pulsing as I lost control and shot out the most forceful ejaculation I have ever felt. Rather than the normal few short pulses of cum, this time was one long single stream of cum that glanced off her inner thigh and audibly rang off the metal of the tractor.

As she felt the recoil in my cock and heard the impact of my load hitting tractor, Lana broke the kiss and looked down at my cock as it continued to spasm and drip. With a hungry look she smiled as she lowered herself and took my entire cock into her mouth and down her throat until her nose rested against my belly. Then she started slowly working her mouth and throat over my cock from tip to root several times, pausing at the top to milk out the remaining cum and now new pre-cum that was beginning to flow.

Her technique combined with my astronomical state of arousal kept me on the edge since the last orgasm and she sensed this quickly, releasing my cock after a few head-bobs. Holding my shoulders, Lana pulled herself up and pushed me to my knees then turned around and smashed my face with her ass and pussy.

To my surprise, I could taste her cum (not sure when THAT happened) mixed in with her other secretions and I sucked and licked as fast as I could. Once I cleaned everything that was dripping from her, I started digging deep in her pussy for more and ticked her bumhole with my nose and her clit with my chin. I moved my head in a tiny slow circle to stimulate her bumhole and clit while I curled and uncurled my tongue inside her, beating up the walls of her pussy as best I could.

I reached up to spread her bum cheeks wider so that I could apply more pressure and get my tongue deeper inside and as I did, I felt something on my cock. Lana had bent right over and was staring down the barrel of my cock while I tried to suck her pussy dry and while she wasn't quite flexible enough to get my cock in her mouth, she was close enough for me to feel her panting breath on the sensitive head of my cock.

I need to taste her cum again, so I moved my mouth over her clit and swabbed and sucked on it until it was as hard as my cock, then I slid up to her bumhole and locked my lips around it. As I increased the suction on her perineum and bumhole, I simultaneously forced my tongue in her ass and started slowly tongue-fucking her ass.

It only took a few thrusts before Lana reach back and held my face tight against her and came hard, gushing more cum and pussy juice all over my face. I managed to slide down and bit to capture as much of her fluids as possible directly on my tongue.

Once again, I was overwhelmed by her taste and my over stimulated cock throbbed a couple of times before unleashing another forceful, although less voluminous, single stream of cum that shot right in her open mouth. To her credit, Lana was ready for it as she knows that I cum as soon as I taste the cum from her gorgeous pussy.

Holding on to Lana for balance, I buried my tongue as deeply as I could and forced my hips as far forward as I could without toppling both of us over. This was just enough for Lana to close the gap and she managed to get the head of my cock in her mouth and started sucking ferociously as I attacked her pussy with my entire face.

Lightheaded and sweaty from the action, I couldn't hold that position for long and I sat back on my haunches while continuing to support Lana so that she didn't fall. After a moment, Lana straightened up and turned around, then helped me to my feet.

The kiss that followed had all of the passion but none of the urgency. It was the kiss of two souls so completely connected that all else ceased to exist. As I felt this, I began to contemplate how I could feel this way about someone I barely knew. In fact, apart from her name and her taste, I really didn't know Lana at all. I am not a particularly spiritual person, but it felt like we must have been lovers in another lifetime and were making up for lost time in this life.

I opened my eyes to look at her while we kissed, and I was surprised to see Lana gazing back at me. We broke the kiss and, smiling at each other, we started to put ourselves back together. There was a roll of shop rags under the seat of one of the tractors, so I peeled a few off and used them to clean up while Lana did the same.

Gathering and discarding the rags behind the tractor, I turned back to Lana and she stepped in and melted into me with a hug. Resting her head on my shoulder, she said "I'll go first, and you should wait a few minutes and go the other way in case someone notices."

Realizing that she probably couldn't sense my nodding, after a moment I said "Yes, of course."

Turning her face to me, Lana gave me two short pecks on the lips and with a look that puzzled me at the time, said "I missed you, I always miss you, James." Then she turned and walked away, leaving me to wonder what that look was about and who the hell James is.

I didn't see Lana again for the rest of the evening and sat with my wife wearing a thoughtful expression while we watched the fireworks display from across a pond. My wife expressed some concern since I'm usually much more excited for fireworks but all I could do was shrug and reassure her that I was fine. These fireworks in the sky were paler and dimmer than the ones I had seen earlier that evening.

tmctmc50
tmctmc50
14 Followers