All Comments on 'Wine Makes My Legs Spread'

by MsCherylTerra

Sort by:
  • 70 Comments
BriteroticBriteroticabout 1 year ago

Loved it Cheryl. Five stars for an original, funny and at times erotic story. The dialogue was witty and inventive and it made me smile.

BurntRedstoneBurntRedstoneabout 1 year ago

Brilliant as usual! It's such a delight to read your stories as the banter feels so incredibly natural and flows so well! Very cute ending, too! Kudos to you!

steeltiger01steeltiger01about 1 year ago

Brilliant and hilarious; I'm still chuckling about 'brogurt'.

This was a great read from start to finish. Thank you Cheryl!

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireabout 1 year ago

As someone with medical professionals in the family, I found this highly inappropriate…and really, really funny! It was perfect for the On the Job challenge. The wordplay was fun and the ending was an unexpected but very humorous twist, too. Really nice job.

Bebop3Bebop3about 1 year ago

A perfect Halloween story in April.

Elaine_MatureElaine_Matureabout 1 year ago

Lovely! Well-paced, gentle, sincere. Just enough description of emotion and setting. Well done!

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 1 year ago

"meanwhile"...that's when I laughed out loud. Before that I was just smiling. 5*

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uabout 1 year ago

Bloody hell what a laugh, I found humour all along but that ending, damn near fell off my chair!

More wine honey? lol

Brilliant and thanks, Andy

keepercoach01keepercoach01about 1 year ago

Laughing my ass off!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was a lot of fun, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

All of your stories are 5 star reads

dontyouwishyouknewdontyouwishyouknewabout 1 year ago

Too funny! The part at the end between Kyle and his buddy is what bumped you up to 5 stars. Thanks!

G5902G5902about 1 year ago

A truly enjoyable story!!! Hopefully we will see a continuation of this story for Halloween!? Thank you for sharing this fun story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Finally, some decent originality. Thanks and keep writing!

rnebularrnebularabout 1 year ago

Great story and loved the characters, laughed a lot. The ending was pretty funny too. Thanks for sharing!

Rnebular

Rainyday493Rainyday493about 1 year ago

Very good, hilarious and pretty hot stuff too. Top marks

PeytonMirabellePeytonMirabelleabout 1 year ago

Cute, fun story, that brought a smile to my face. Thanks for sharing!

norafaresnorafaresabout 1 year ago

One of the funniest stories you’ve written, a close second to Unicorn! Hilarious and amazing. 😍

DruisiuilDruisiuilabout 1 year ago

Always a great storyteller, enjoyed it very much

PoisonPen33PoisonPen33about 1 year ago

I don't even know where to begin with this story, but it ended with me laughing my ass off. Which might save me from the ghosts. Five stars, and hope for a sequel called, "Curiosity Spreads the Cheeks."

12bolt12boltabout 1 year ago

Five star …sexy humor

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

This was different!

4

GoldenredDragonGoldenredDragonabout 1 year ago

This was surprisingly good given the premise. I knew I could trust your writing! Thank you for a hilarious tale! And the ending was just 7/5 stars!

DesertRat681DesertRat681about 1 year ago

Oh good grief!!!! You out did yourself on this one! I haven’t laughed so hard while getting a stiffy, ever!!!

Well done.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

Great story, very funny right up until "Meanwhile....' In the absence of any backstory is just didn't work at all for me. Went from a 5 to a 3.

FuddyDuddyDudeFuddyDuddyDudeabout 1 year ago

I can't wait for the sequel!!!

Gotta get those Ghosts out!!!

FDD

Bronco56Bronco56about 1 year ago

Great story. Exactly what you said it was, a lighthearted humorous tale. It definitely was a fun read.

5stars

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66about 1 year ago

A novel and entertaining story! The ending was the icing on the cake. 5 stars.

2soon2no2soon2noabout 1 year ago

Huh? What happened?

Was that last bit an explanation as to why she was such an idiot?

I was hoping to see an answer in the comments. It really was a good read, until...

Kosova_guyKosova_guyabout 1 year ago

admittedly, this is a bit odd, because I have not read it yet, but that is the best title ever.......lol....... and (at least on my timeline) you posted it on 4/20 ............ there is something special going on here ........ (I know you can write, so I know I willl enjoy it)

MsCherylTerraMsCherylTerraabout 1 year agoAuthor

Alright, for those who didn't read the authors note at the start - the story is not that serious. For those who want the joke at the end spoon fed to them, it's that Lola's vagina actually WAS haunted by ghosts the whole time, despite the concept of that being so stupid that even Lola, who knows how stupid she can be, knew it was stupid. That's it - it's a jokey, twisty kind of ending to a story that again, is unhingedly stupid and presented that way from the start. I was having a little fun as a writer. But I do strive for 100% satisfaction, so please feel free to ask me for your money back. I'll get on that posthaste.

Also I decided one of the ghosts was a total bro because that was funny to me. As of the time of this comment being posted, Kyle is still covered in brogurt and, having discovered something new about himself, is oddly okay with it.

Aqua317Aqua317about 1 year ago

OMG! I laughed out loud so many times my husband asked what I was reading. I loved it! 5 stars.

@2soon2no The bit at the end was the ‘ghosts’ that had just been ‘exorcised’ discussing what to do next.

crittergirlcrittergirlabout 1 year ago

The ending was just fantastic!

Windman1Windman1about 1 year ago

It was exactly what you intended, a light hearted, sexy, fun story. We all knew where it was going and of course wanted it to. The end had an unexpected surprise that made me laugh. Well done!

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandlerabout 1 year ago

Good fantasy with a nice pace to the climax. Thanks

WetmartinisWetmartinisabout 1 year ago

Thank you, Cheryl!

Now, we know the cause of womanspreading. But what is the cause of manspreading?

ThegreyhaggisThegreyhaggisabout 1 year ago

Very funny and a great ending. Xx

69gman69gmanabout 1 year ago

Damn that was fun... As usual all five stars turned golden. Love those ghost stories q:o)

King_WillieKing_Willieabout 1 year ago

Ah! Ah! Ah!

Oh, God, that was awesome, I LOVE your writing, it's so good and yet it feels so effortless!

Ravey19Ravey19about 1 year ago

Ghosts indeed. Pure and absolute hogwash but just another brilliant storyline. Must admit I thought they were play acting and we're husband and wife . Hope Dr Max Wood is up to the next challenge? Great to see you back, or have I missed things?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

“Was that last bit an explanation as to why she was such an idiot?“

I would like to think that there are no stupid questions but sadly …

MsCherylTerra this was quick, quirky and charming. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great writing, as always. Had feared you stopped writing. Happy to see you return. Thanks for sharing.

G

RandyPandaRandyPandaabout 1 year ago

This is fucking hilarious! The spirits at the and was a little bit... meh... but everything before that was comedy plus

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very funny and very sexy. A real delight.

BaritenorBaritenorabout 1 year ago

I love it! Very funny, but sweet too. Well done!

snow_white_has_driftedsnow_white_has_driftedabout 1 year ago

Okay that ending is *perfection*

SimonDoomSimonDoom12 months ago

That was an unexpected twist! The story was a lot of fun. You have a nice style and it takes skill to pull off an implausible premise like that one.

PennyAwfulPennyAwful12 months ago

6, maybe 7, stars. Hot and hilarious: who knew?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

So funny!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Way, way outside your usual oeuvre

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Bahahahahaha…. vagina ghosts.

You’re killing me Smails.

Lee2012Lee201210 months ago

Choking the chicken is one thing, but trying to cum while laughing? Fucking impossible. 5*

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG10 months ago

I have read a few weird stories on Literotica, but you are the WEIRDEST thing yet!! Lola is strange...Max is ...whatever...but you...just do not have the words to describe what your story here has evoked in me...

This is a five star story...only because I will not ruin the rating by being ugly... Still...Weird!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Omfg I'm truly roflmfao. Absolutely awesomely funny and brilliant. Thank you for this really is so inventively funny and sexy too. BardnotBard

winterplayingwinterplaying9 months ago

Did not expect this! Insanely entertaining!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I hope this is not ‘abusive or hateful’ but is educational instead. Nouns, when used as names, should be capitalized.

The baby is cute. Not a name, not capitalized.

I love you, Baby. Is a name, is capitalized.

At one point in the story she calls him ‘Doctor’ (name & correctly capitalized) and he calls her ‘baby’ (name that should have been capitalized).

If you are offended or embarrassed by this comment, feel free to delete it but you are too good of a writer to keep making this repeated error.

Good and funny story, by the way.

MsCherylTerraMsCherylTerra9 months agoAuthor

@Anon

It is not a repeated error. You are incorrect. Please stop leaving this comment on my stories or sign up for an account so I can message this to you.

Terms of endearment are not capitalized. Nicknames are. A term of endearment is not a name. Some people do capitalize it. They are also not wrong. The accepted grammatical standard that every professional editor I've worked with ever has gone by is "Be consistent."

So in your writing, feel free to capitalize terms of endearment to your heart's content, Smarty Pants. I've deleted your other comments not because I'm offended or embarrassed but because I don't need other authors or readers seeing incorrect information on my stories.

Channel4Channel48 months ago

Really funny, really sexy, really sweet. A trifecta.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very fun, sexy and creative!! I love how we slowly find out about Lola by reading more. Loved it! Thank you.

R_GazinyaR_Gazinya6 months ago

I had a shitty day and this fun little romp made it better. Thank you, Cheryl.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

THE GHOSTS!!!!!!! 100/10 hell yeah

avp92117avp921176 months ago

That was fun and unexpected. I suspect you enjoyed writing this one, just as I enjoyed reading it.

WetmartinisWetmartinis5 months ago

Cheryl,

This delightful story is sadly lacking information absolutely necessary to allow a seasoned pracitioner to rightfully diagnose the ailment and properly assuage it's impact and establish a remedial prophylax.

1. Red white or port?

2. If so, does the leg angle vary with beverage types?

3. What is, if any, the effekt of liquor? As Mr Nash has pointed out, that candy is dandy, but liquor is quicker, would there be any differnce in either spred or timing?

4. What mechanism does the ghosts use to effect the leg spread?

5. What, if any, methods can be applied to allow this effekt to be studied more generally (i.e., involving others than Lola), apart from wine?

6. Islam does not allow wine. In the Middle East, how is then leg spread aschieved?

CalorificCalorific4 months ago

Love the dialogue, the humour and the pacing, and the twist at the end.

Top marks!

x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Hilarious. If is politically allowed. It also is evidence of the sad state of education established by self entitled 'moral' decision makers on the boards of 'education/ ignorance'. Scientific truths vs religio-chauvinism. Which is less dangerous?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Lol

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Ha ha ha ha!! Absolutely LOVED this! Creative, funny and a little bit of "spice"!

Cal59Cal599 days ago

Loved the epilogue, thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMsCherylTerra@MsCherylTerra
Update 11/30/2023: It's been a minute! Wanted to say thank you all for selecting As You Wish and Dear Babe/Dear Bastard as Readers Choice stories for 2022. I didn't post about the awards this year since there were some less-than-nice things being thrown around last year, so ...