All Comments on 'Winging It'

by tarkatony

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Too busy!

If you had stayed with the two middle aged couples instead of bringing in another stupid character you could have had a really nice intimate sexy story. Your something for everybody made it just another silly unerotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
more than meets the eye

Janet has lied. To what extent we don't know. She didn't want to see him with another woman; she didn't even watch and pulled him away from her before he could finish. Bill was in her before he and Sandra even started. Later she's on Bill in the hot tub without a care if he's getting his. She set the whole thing up so he would agree to what she wanted to do, like all those stories where the wives are suspicious of hubby's offer of another man as permission for him to have someone else. The author may not have intended to portray this, but that's what came out.

From her familiarity with them, starting with Sandra out of the blue, Bill's offer of golf so they can build enough of a bond for Bill to keep doing her, I suspect she has been doing this with them for a while behind Frank's back.

Those suspicions sucked out the eroticism. It didn't make the story less interesting, just less erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nice unexpected delight

How nice, to put in a fifth wheel, the direction this can go is at least intriguing. Carry on with this splendid story. Thanks..

don87654don87654over 17 years ago
Disappointing! But mystifying....

I'd like to see Gloria get fucked and knocked up by you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
who?

Janice or Janet?

If you can't remember your characters' names, why should we bother?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Conned and Cucked

Shallow bitch pussy whips her wimp into her own strange cock but interfers with his chance for pussy on his own.

She wins, fucks strange cock and her and her as I see it while wimpo gets run over then watches and jacks off. Not balanced or fair as you intended.

How novel for a cuckster himself story - but bad camo writer. The uncomfortableness damaged your effort. Why did you do that???

The norm for you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What a weird story!

It's like the movie "Groundhog Day": just when you think the narrator has gotten it together and something's actually going to happen, everything repeats itself. Then Janet, or whatever her name is is fucking the other guy, and he starts a conversation about GOLF?! Plus, the whole Gloria deal is totally nuts. You have to wonder if tarkatony gets a little toasted before he sits down at his computer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I see that DON87654 had to leave his usual--------

STUPID comment.

I enjoyed the story but it could have been done a bit better.

maninconnmaninconnover 10 years ago
I like it

Looking for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Finish

I hate it when people don't finish a story, this one is no good unless it is finished

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THE START IF THE CODA

how does a person tie it together. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fucked up

I'd have run from that fucked up family. Two newbies to swinging, with very little discussion of what they wanted for the first time, walk into:

!) A couple way above their socio economic group

2) a couple with a weird sexual relationship to a daughter in law

3) He's blindsided by a 5 way

4) The daughter in law wants a relationship.

5) He and his wife haven't talked about it.

In the real world it is a train wreck about to happen.

Didn't make it past page one so I didn't vote

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great! Let the women eat cunt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous