Winner Takes Loser - Game 01 Ch. 02

Story Info
Rivals take personal hits.
1.4k words
4.53
9.6k
6

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 06/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Club_Soda
Club_Soda
258 Followers

Special thanks to neuroparenthetical for helping me edit this chapter.

Winner Takes Loser Chapter 2

First to 100 points Wins

12 points - Christopher Smith

10 points - Robert Tiller

****

Riding in the Uber back to my apartment building I looked the app to see if any new objectives had opened. There were two options near the top of the menu.

Objective: Male Lover. Description: Have sex with a man, any way. Eligible to repeat 5 times. Reward: 5 points each time. Bonus 10 points for completing all 5.

I instantly rejected that option. There wasn't a gay bone in my body.

Objective: Public Viewing. Description: Masturbate to completion in a public place. At least 4 people must be watching. Eligible to repeat 2 times. Reward: 3 points each time.

That was a better option, but still not great. I didn't think I would be able to do it right now. I was spent from my fuck session with Alyson and Alisa.

I scrolled down the objective menu to see if anything else had become available. Two more options were open near the bottom of the list.

Objective: Your crush. Description: Have sex with your crush. No tools are allowed in pursuing this goal. One-time event. Reward: 50 points.

Objective: Rivals Crush. Description: Have sex with your rival's crush. May only select two tools in pursuing this goal. One-time event. Reward: 25 points.

That was perfect! I could just find Robert's sister and max out her attraction to me. I started looking in the tools section for help. I found the tool I needed.

Personal Locator: GPS tracking of everyone in the game. Cost 10 points.

I noticed that there had been two in the store. The other one was already crossed out. Robert must have purchased it already. I purchased the available locator tool. My balance dropped to 7 points.

7 points? That's weird, I should only have 2. I opened the ledger.

+5 Points: opponent over spend. New balance: 17 points.

-10 Points: purchased tool Personal Locator. Remaining Balance: 7 points.

Robert had already overspent his account. I was now leading 7 to 0. I looked to see what else he had bought. Another of the Female Attractor tools was crossed out. There were only three left in the game. I studied the tools menu, making mental notes of what I wanted to purchase in the future.

I knew I could pick up an easy 25 points if I found Robert's crush, Jordan. Opening the locator tool I found her. She was at work in an office building downtown. I redirected the Uber to the downtown area.

We arrived 15 minutes later outside her building. It was 4:30p.m. Employees were already filing out to the parking garage. Opening the locator, I noticed she had just stepped into the elevator. I hit the down button. The elevator stopped on the lobby floor with Jordan in it.

I instantly picked Jordan out from the crowd in the elevator. She had shoulder length auburn hair. Her white skin had a tanned complexion. Jordan's figure was straight as a rail up and down her body except for her C-cup breasts. She wore a grey pencil skirt suit, small stylish glasses on her face and black high heels.

I opened the attractor tool to scan her.

Jordan Tiller, White Female, Age 22, Height 5'9", Weight 137 lbs., Cup Size: C. Ovulation window: 73 days Pregnant. Attachment: Fiancé. Attraction level 6(4+2)/10 Freshly Fucked Bonus in effect

What is a freshly fucked bonus? I tapped on the question mark next to it.

Freshly Fucked Bonus: Women naturally sense if a man is having sex or not. A man who is regularly getting sex is naturally more attractive to women.

That meant I didn't have to spend all my points to raise her attraction to a 10. I moved her attraction bar and confirmed I wanted to spend the 4 points, leaving me with 2 attraction points. When I finished, a notice popped up on my screen.

Two tools have been used for the objective "Rivals Crush". No more tools are allowed for the completing of this objective.

That was good to know, but it was clear that I wouldn't need any additional tools. Jordan had already stepped between the two men blocking her from me and was rubbing her hand up and down my arm, not saying a word.

The elevator stopped, and Jordan led me by the hand to her car in the dark underground parking garage. She unlocked it, and we both crawled in the back seat. I wasn't particularly attracted to Jordan. She just didn't do it for me, so I decided to make this a quickie.

I laid her back on the car seat. Reaching under her skirt, I self the soft silk of her black panties as I pulled them off.

"Planning on sex tonight?" I asked, holding up her panties that were too sexy for work.

"With James, my fiancé. I'm going to tell him we are pregnant."

"Well, congratulations!" I said. "You can tell him with a pussy full of my cum." I kissed her as I undid my belt and lowered my pants.

Jordan opened her legs, showing me a cute perfectly smooth closed-lips pussy like you might see in porn. Moving between her legs, I felt her warm thighs against my skin. They were silky smooth with no sign of leg stubble. Her smooth legs made it feel like I was sliding through butter as I lowered my cock towards her opening.

Leaning in for another kiss, I locked my mouth with hers. Our tongues battled as I probed for the entrance of her vagina.

She reached around, finding my 4-inch cock, then guided it into her wet pussy. I thrust forward, loving the feeling of a new hot pussy surrounding my dick. She was looser than the two Asian girls I had earlier in afternoon, but still more tight enough to pleasure me.

I thrust wildly into Jordan's pussy, enjoying the feeling of every inch I got into her. I was already spent from just having had sex twice an hour ago, but it still didn't take long for my balls to start boiling again as I unleashed two spurts of cum inside her pregnant pussy.

Panting out of breath on top of Jordan, I noticed the look in her eyes had shifted from lust to indifference. I decided to try something out.

"Hey Jordan, can you clean my cock with your mouth?"

"Sure, anything you need," she said, not knowing my name. I watched as Jordan lowered her mouth down into my lap and started licking our combined juices off me.

It seemed that she wasn't driven by lust anymore but that she was still compliant. I didn't know for how long; I assumed at least until we got dressed.

I looked at my phone. I was up 37 points.

+5 points. Get Laid. New balance: 12 points.

+25 points. Rivals Crush. New Balance: 37 points.

Awesome I was up a lot of points. I looked at the leader board.

40 points - Robert Tiller

37 points - Christopher Smith

"What the fuck?" I yelled out loud. I started a mini-freakout as Jordan's mouth went from licking to sucking.

Opening the leaders board, I was shown Robert's score screen.

+10 points. Start of game fund. New balance: 10 points.

-10 Points. Purchased Tool Personal Locator. Remaining balance: 0 points.

-5 points. Purchased tool Increase female attraction level. Overspending: 5 points.

+5 Points. Get Laid. New balance: 5 Points.

+25 Points. Rival's Crush. New balance: 30 Points.

+10 Points. Secret Objective Impregnant Rivals Crush. New balance: 40 Points.

I couldn't believe what I was reading. He knocked up Lisa? That fucking bastard! I didn't even like that her husband had put two brats in her.

I looked at the objective menu. Both Lisa and Jordan were crossed off as objectives. I would get no points for fucking Lisa, and Robert would get no points for fucking Jordan.

I opened the location finder to find Lisa. She was at her house.

Lisa Parks, White Female, Age 26, Height 5'7", Weight 137 lbs. Cup Size: D. Ovulation window: 0 days Pregnant. Attachment: Married with two children. Attraction level locked 0/10 for remainder of the game.

He'd done it. He'd gotten my childhood crush pregnant while I'd been fucking Jordan, an already pregnant woman. The game was far from over, but I'd just taken a major loss.

Club_Soda
Club_Soda
258 Followers