Winner Takes Loser - Game 01 Ch. 03

Story Info
Christopher gains a new ally and takes another hit.
3k words
4.51
10.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Club_Soda
Club_Soda
258 Followers

First to 100 Points Wins

40 Points - Robert Tiller

37 Points - Christopher Smith

I had been sitting in the back of Jordan Tiller's car for 20 minutes now, allowing my rival's sister to nurse on my cock, while I tried to devise a plan to regain the lead. No new objectives had opened up, but a high-risk plan was now forming in my mind.

Opening the tools menu, I purchased the remaining three female attractor tools, blocking Robert from having additional points to raise a woman's attraction level. My balance dropped to 22 points.

This next move was the make or break for my entire plan. I had been looking at one particular tool for the past 10 minutes trying to make a decision.

Permanent Ally. This enslaves one person to be your ally for the remainder of the game. They will act normally while fulfilling your commands. Allies can be used as surrogates to achieve objectives. Cost: 50 points

This was the only 50-point tool in the game. Buying it would overspend my account, giving Robert a 68-0 lead.

I let out a sigh and then purchased the tool.

I opened my tools menu and found the Ally tool, pressing the icon. My front camera opened again. I pointed it at Jordan's head, still bobbing up and down on my semi-erect cock. I pressed the round button that said Enslave and confirmed my enslavement of Jordan.

Nothing changed. Jordan kept sucking on my cock like she had been for the past 20 minutes. I opened up my locator app and found Jordan.

Jordan Tiller.... Attraction level: Ally to Christopher Smith

Crap, I had not planned on the app listing the change in Jordan's attraction level. It wasn't a total loss, but it might make things more challenging now.

I needed to earn points right away, so I lifted Jordan's head off my lap. "Jordan, I'm sending you on a mission to fulfill an objective."

"Damn, that is awfully demanding of you... uh."

"Chris, my name is Chris."

"Ok, Chris. I'll do your little mission, but you fucking owe me. You can't expect me to be your good little bitch forever, you know."

"Great, I need you to go out and fuck five different guys as fast as possible. All five have to cum inside your pussy."

"You really think I'm some sort of slut, don't you. Fucking bastard." She barked indignantly as she exited the car to walk to the driver's seat.

I stopped her from getting in the driver's seat. Instead, I ordered an Uber to take her to the nearest biker bar, where there would be a lot of men. The Uber appeared around the corner, and Jordan was on her way in less than 20 seconds.

Looking at the objectives, I had two options left to earn points while Jordan was out. I could get laid two more times, or I could masturbate in public. Neither was an option right now. My balls had been drained three times in the past two hours.

Ordering my own Uber, I set the locations to take me to the nearest Burgers and Babes, one of those restaurants where the waitresses wore lingerie at work.

I was at Burgers and Babes in less than 15 minutes. My plan was simple now that I knew knocking up girls produced a bonus. The plan was to grab something to eat and scan the girls to find out who was ovulating while waiting for Jordan to earn some points so I could buy my next tool.

Arriving at the restaurant, I was greeted by an Indian girl in a blue French bikini. I asked for the table by the bar where all the girls came in and out of the kitchen.

A short Hispanic girl named Destiny came to my table to take my order. I ordered chicken wings and a salad. I needed to keep my meal light with high protein to finish this game.

I scanned Destiny as she walked away.

Luna Shields, Hispanic Female, Age 27, Height 5'2", Weight 121 LB, Cup Size: C. Ovulation window: Birth control. Attachment: Married with 1 child. Attraction level 7(4+2+1)/10. Freshly Fuck & Very Exposed Bonuses in effect

Too bad Destiny, or rather Luna, wasn't what I was looking for. I kept scanning the girls as they entered and left the kitchen. Most were on birth control, and most of the rest were not inside their ovulation window. However, two met my criteria, but before I could use my attraction points on them, I had to wait for Jordan to finish getting me more points. I needed 30.

An hour later when I was wrapping up my meal, my phone buzzed. It was Jordan calling. I don't know how she had my number, but it didn't matter; that was the least improbable thing to happen today.

"Hello"

Jordan started talking, "Ok, asshole, I've got five loads of cum dripping out of me, six if we are counting yours. Those men are fucking disgusting. You owe me for this." I laughed at how mad Jordan sounded over the phone, knowing it was about to get worse.

"Good, now I want you to go to your parent's house. Your brother Robert is there right now."

"Oh, don't you dare tell me to fuck Robert. That little pervert has had the hots for me for years." She yelled with righteous fury.

"I want you to fuck Robert, and I want you to keep fucking him. I don't want Robert leaving your parent's house for any reason. Your next job is to keep Robert home tonight. Use every trick and hole you need to ensure your brother stays home until tomorrow morning."

"You fucking sick bast" I hung up the phone mid-sentence, then ordered Jordan an Uber, waiting the 15 seconds it took to confirm she was on her way to her parent's house.

Opening the WTL app, I was expecting 35 points for the objective Jordan had completed for me. Instead, there were 50 points.

+15 points. Hooking rival up with his crush. New balance 50 points.

So, it does pay to be a good guy, I thought to myself. I was now back in the lead, 50 to 23. Robert had bought something big, but I didn't take the time to figure it out. I was single-mindedly focused on my next purchase.

[Zero Recovery. The user's refractory period between ejaculations is reduced to zero seconds. Purchasing this tool nullifies all Freshly Fucked attraction bonuses. Cost: 30 Points]

There was only one tool like this in the store. Even though Robert was only 19 years old, he couldn't compete with zero recovery time. I purchased the tool giving Robert back the lead 23-20.

After confirming my purchase, I instantly felt life return to my dick as if I hadn't gotten off in a week.

Looking up, I saw one of the waitresses I had my eye on early. I raised my phone to scan her then suddenly, the world shifted.

I was standing outside the restaurant by myself. It was now dark outside; everything was closed. Looking at my watch, it was now 1:00a.m. I swear it had been 7:00p.m. just a moment ago. What the fuck just happened? I thought.

The WTL app had a notice on it.

[Time Skip. The user has been put on autopilot for 6 hours. Rival has one 6-hour skip remaining.]

FUCK!! That's what the jackass purchased. He time skipped me. I opened up my locator. Jordan was still at her parent's house, in the same room as Robert, their dots on top of each other, moving slightly back and forth. No doubt Jordan was getting her brains fucked out by her brother.

The world shifted again. I was still outside Burgers and Babes, but it was now light outside. My legs were sore from standing in one place all night, my watch showed 7:02a.m.

I had just lost all time advantages I'd planned for myself. That was two significant losses Robert had delivered to me. First, he knocked up my crush, then he froze me in place while he got to fuck the sister I sent to him. I needed to rethink things.

I started walking to the iHop next door. The location tool on the app was still open. I'd apparently never closed it. Jordan and Robert were still on top of each other in his room, and the score was now 28-20. Robert had picked up 5 points for getting laid with Jordan but didn't get any bonuses.

Walking into the iHop, I was greeted by a plump black lady named Deja.

"Hi, table for one?" She asked. I didn't respond. Tired and not really knowing what I was doing, I scanned her with the app.

[Deja White, Black Female, Age 25, Height 5'8", Weight 221 LB, Cup Size: DD. Ovulation Window: Peak Fertility. Attachment: Two baby daddies with 2 children. Attraction level 1(4-3)/10. Creep penalty in effect.]

Creep penalty? It must be because I was standing outside all night on the other side of the parking lot. It didn't matter; Deja had what I was looking for. I spent the 9 points to raise her attraction to a 10, leaving me with 53 attraction points.

Deja's demeanor shifted. Holding her hand, I led the large woman to the men's restroom. Opening the door, I saw it was single use only. Bringing Deja in behind me, I turned to the woman who was now in uncontrollable lust for me.

Deja immediately pinned me to the bathroom wall, the girl outweighing me by over 70 pounds. She attacked my face with sloppy kisses while stripping off my belt.

"Oh, baby, we going to fuck right now. You want this; you want these massive tits, baby. I bet you do. Mmmm, men can't get enough of my tits, baby; they all yours right now." Deja said, still working my pants and underwear to the ground.

I pulled my shirt off as Deja's hot mouth inhaled my cock. The sensation was immediately overwhelming. It was like my dick was getting touched for the first time ever.

Deja worked her mouth on my cock, clearly knowing what she was doing. It was complete overkill for how sensitive I was. Within 30 seconds, I started to feel my balls churn like they did when I was 18, pressure rose in my dick, and I blasted shot after shot of cum into Deja's willing mouth. The black girl swallowed everything.

My dick didn't go down. I was ready for action again. Deja kept sucking, but I needed to win this game, so as much as I loved this feeling, I willed myself to pull out of her mouth.

Bringing the girl to my level, I started kissing her lips. Then I spun her around, so she was facing the mirror.

I worked Deja's pants down to her ankles, not taking the time to remove them. Lining up my cock I pressed forward to where I thought her pussy was.... I couldn't reach it. Her ass was too fat for my dick to get to her pussy from this position.

Adjusting Deja so she was more bent over, I tried again, and this time struck home as I felt my cock penetrate her extra warm pussy. The girl was loose, much looser than anyone I had ever been with. Her looseness kept me from being able to blow my load quickly.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!" Deja screamed loud enough that I'm sure the whole restaurant heard her.

"Aaa, aaa, aaa, you fuck me so good honey, grab those tits, squeeze them hard." she demanded. I reached around and held the black woman's massive DD tits. The soft, squishy flesh felt heavenly in my hands as my dick pistoned in and out of her.

"Deja, are you in there?" another woman's voice said, coming from just the other side of the door. "Deja, I'm coming in," she said, door opening.

Another black woman, maybe 40 years old, walked into the bathroom and right into Deja, who was leaning over the sink in front of the door.

"Deja!" yelled the thin lady.

"You have to try this, Melisa. His dick is magical." Deja moaned.

"No, I'm just going to leave you two..." Deja had put her hand out, grabbing Melisa's wrist.

Something in me knew I needed to switch girls. I took hold of Melisa's other wrist and dragged her back into the bathroom, against the wall.

In complete shock, Melisa just stood there, not knowing what to do.

I quickly worked the pants off the petite 40-year-old. Then picked up the stunned and confused woman. I held her by her legs, her back pressed against the wall. Thrusting forward I guided my cock home, ramming into her cunt. She squeezed my cock like no other pussy I'd ever had.

I railed against her, listening to her reluctantly start to give in to the feeling between her legs. It was only 30 seconds before I felt my dick explode, sending 6 or 7 spurts of cum as deep as I could into the woman.

Melisa's face twisted in disappointment as I set her down, clearly upset that she didn't get a turn to cum. Instead of letting her go, I guided Melisa to the sink and bent her over into the same position I had Deja in.

I lined up behind the older black woman and guided my already recharged cock home again. Joy spread across Melisa's face as she felt her pussy stretch. "Yes, yes, yes, oh fuck, fuck me, fuck me." She shouted. As I fucked Melisa, Deja finished stripping nude and was now behind me rubbing my balls.

I didn't last much longer this time. The game's tool made every sexual encounter feel like my first one in a week. After one minute, I blasted another large load into Melisa's pussy.

I pulled out of Melisa without taking any time to bask in the afterglow. "Deja, eat that pussy until Melisa cums."

"Oh yes, sir!" Deja said with glee. Lying down on the floor underneath the older co-worker. Melisa sat down on Deja's face while I moved between the plump girl's legs.

I reinserted my cock back into Deja. It felt like throwing a hotdog down a hall. She was so much looser than Melisa. Eventually, I found a groove I liked and leaned into fucker her pussy.

"Deja, keep going, keep going; I'm about to aaaaa!" I listened to Melisa cum on Deja's face while at the same time, I unloaded into the plum girl's fertile pussy, triggering Deja's own orgasms as she spasmed around my cock.

I was still rock hard but also exhausted from all the physical activity. The three of us breathed hard to try and recover while lying on the bathroom floor.

"Deja, keep eating that pussy. I need to check something."

"Ok," The girl said, indifference now in her voice. Melisa just leaned back and enjoyed the ride.

Scanning the two girls, Deja was now locked in as Friend Zoned, but more importantly, I had gotten the girl pregnant. Melisa's results were what I found more surprising.

[Melisa Carpenter, Black Female, Age 40, Height 5'5", Weight 121 LB, Cup Size: A. Ovulation Window: 0 Days Pregnant. Attachment: Married with 3 children. Attraction level 9/10.]

Not only had I gotten Melisa pregnant, but she wasn't friend-zoned. Why? I thought.

Opening the app, I looked at the score screen. I now had 55 points, taking the lead 55-28 over Robert.

+5 points. Objective achieved Get Laid. New balance: 25 points.

+5 points. Secret Objective Get Laid without using tools. New balance: 30 points.

+10 points. Secret Objective Impregnate a woman without using tools. New balance: 40 points.

+5 points. Secret Objective Cheating wife without using tools. New balance: 45 points.

+5 points. Objective achieved Get Laid. New balance: 50 points.

+5 points. Secret Objective Impregnate a woman. New balance: 55 points

Melisa was still attracted to me because I didn't use any tools on her. This was a natural sex adventure, so she wasn't altered in any weird way.

I started getting dressed, the girls following suit. I looked at the two women I had just impregnated with a smile. Deja looked completely indifferent, while Melisa looked sheepish, embarrassed now that the action was over.

I asked Deja to grab me some black coffee in a to-go cup. She brought the cup and returned to serving her tables as if nothing had happened.

I ordered an Uber to take me home. Once in the car, Jordan started calling me.

I answered the phone. "Good morning, Jordan. How are you?"

"Don't give me that good morning crap. You made me fuck my bother all night, you piece of shit. His cum is leaking out of every hole I have."

"It wasn't that bad, was it?"

"It was disgusting, and I had to pretend it wasn't. To top it off, my fiancé is pissed at me for not meeting him yesterday. You fucking deserved that time skip Rob gave you. I laughed thinking about you just standing around for 12 hours."

"Ya, that wasn't in the plans, but it's over now. Here is what we are doing next."

"I don't want to do anything else. I'm tired of being your little slut. Jackson was only the third guy I'd ever slept with. He's the father of my baby. But you come along and have me fuck seven new guys in less than a day. I want out of this!" She said over the phone, sobbing.

"Not happening. Now this is what we are doing. You will get a shower and then get dressed in something both casual and sexy. After that, you will meet me at my apartment while I plan my next move. There are to be no delays. You will be cleaned and properly dressed at my apartment as soon as possible. Now start running."

"Fine, asshole, on my way." Jordan hung up the phone.

Still sitting in the back of the Uber, I looked at the objective's menu. More objectives had opened, and with it, I saw a chance to end this game.

Club_Soda
Club_Soda
258 Followers