Winning an Unexpected Bet Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled his pants back up and zipped himself back up.

"Well, uh, thanks," he said.

She just winked back at him.

I heard him clear his throat. "Listen Becca," he said. "I'm grateful, I am, but you know I'm going back to school soon right?"

She nodded. "I know that," she said.

"Well," he said. "I hope you can understand if I say I'm not really looking for anything serious. I mean, if you want to fool around a little before I go back, I'm up for it but..."

She cut him off. "I'm not looking for anything long term with you either Jeremy," she said. "I was just a little drunk tonight and thought I'd give you something to remember me by."

"Oh okay, great," he said. The relief in his voice was obvious. I found myself rolling my eyes. As if Becca would want a relationship with his sorry ass. He should be so lucky.

"Uh, do you want to go back to the party?" he asked.

"You go ahead," she said. "I'm going to put my shoes on and get tidied up first."

"Okay," he said, already moving away from her and back towards the parking lot.

She turned to watch him go. Once he was far enough off she turned towards me, stepping forward. "You spying on me mister?" she said.

"Sorry," I said, feeling embarrassed. "I was in the parking lot first, but I couldn't hear anything. I wanted to be close enough in case anything bad happened so I could..."

"Protect me?" she said, cutting me off.

I nodded.

"You're sweet," she said. Then she kissed me softly. Taking my hand she stepped back, pulling me into the clearing with her.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

She shrugged. "That wasn't too bad. I didn't think it would take him too long."

"You made him use a condom," I said, feeling curious about that.

"I use them when I want to," she said, nodding. "I don't want to now." She took hold of my cock, which was still sticking out of my boxers.

"Now?" I said, raising my eyebrows. "Like, right now?"

"I think you owe me," she said. "I just sucked another guy's dick for you." She slipped my boxers down, pulling my cock free of them altogether, sliding both boxers and pants down to my ankles.

I looked at her in the moonlight. She was barefoot and beautiful, with grass stained knees and the sweetest smile. I couldn't argue with her logic. I didn't want to either. I nodded.

Becca turned and bent over, putting her hands on the tree trunk to hold herself up.

I moved in behind her, pulling her skirt up. I took a moment to enjoy the view, running my hands over her ass and squeezing firmly while she pushed back towards me.

"Enough foreplay," she said after a few moments of that. "Fuck me already."

"Yes ma'am," I said, slipping my cock into her pussy. She moaned with satisfaction.

I leaned over her back, my hands slipping around her chest to grab her breasts through her shirt. Her nipples were hard through the cloth and I grabbed each one between my fingers and thumbs, massaging and pinching them gently.

I kissed her neck while I fucked with her with long, deep strokes, slowly increasing speed. She rolled her hips in time with my thrusts, moaning frequently.

We kept up like that for some time when she said, "Wait, wait, hold on a second."

I stopped mid-thrust. She stepped forward, sliding my cock out of her and stood up. She turned around and pulled open her blouse, sending buttons flying. She pulled up her tank top, and opened her bra - it was another front opening clasp - showing me her fabulous breasts again.

Then she stepped forward, lifting one leg and wrapping it around my waist. Her hands reached down, guiding my cock back into her pussy. Then to my surprise, she lifted her other leg to wrap around my waist too.

Her unexpected weight pulled me forward, her back went up against the tree, and I ended up pinning her against the trunk with my body.

"Now finish this off," she said, and then her mouth found mine. She began kissing me, and I kissed back. Her arms went around my back, her nails digging into my skin.

One of my hands cupped her ass, the other found her breasts. With her legs wrapped around me so tightly my cock was pushed deep inside her pussy. I didn't have enough room to make the long slow strokes I had been making, so I settled for fast short ones. Faster and faster I fucked her pussy, her hips rocking along with me.

Her kisses got more frantic, her nails dug in more deeply. Her moans got deeper and louder. I wasn't sure how much longer I could last when she broke off the kissing long enough to whisper in my ear. "You're going to make me cum. Yes, make me...oh make me...oh, I'm cumming!"

As I felt the orgasm go through her, I couldn't hold out any longer. I came as well, repeating her name over and over while I came inside her.

She put her feet back down on the ground just about the time my knees were threatening to give way and drop us both on the ground.

I stepped back, slipping out of her, and managed to almost trip over my pants, which were still around my ankles. We both laughed while I pulled them up.

"Happy birthday," she said.

"Thank you," I said.

"I wanted to give you something memorable too," she said.

"I definitely won't forget this," I told her.

"I'm glad," she said, with a wistful smile. "You should get back to your party though."

"You're not coming back?" I asked.

"With even more missing buttons?" she said with a laugh. "With your cum running down my thighs, and my knees and feet covered in grass stains? Would you also like me to wear a sign that says, I just fucked your boyfriend?"

I laughed. "Okay, fair point. You're okay to get home?"

"I'll be fine," she said. "I don't have to drive naked this time at least."

She kissed me on the cheek, whispered "goodnight" and pushed me gently back towards the parking lot.

On my way back to the party my emotions were mixed. Though the words hadn't been spoken out loud, our encounter just now nevertheless had a 'one last time' feel to it. I was saddened at the idea that Becca and I probably wouldn't be together like this again, even as I admitted we both knew we probably shouldn't.

I got back to the party, snuck in to the bar through a rear patio door and made my way back to the washroom to make sure I didn't look like I'd just had sex. Then I rejoined a group of my classmates at the back end of the bar who had a ferocious bet going on the outcome of a darts match they were watching.

My girlfriend came over and talked to me a little while later and it was clear she hadn't noticed I was gone at all.

She did ask how I was enjoying the night.

"Best birthday ever," I told her.

12