Winning Control

Story Info
She thinks she can fuck me into submission.
3.4k words
4.37
6.4k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THUD THUD THUD

The slamming of my front door is the first indication that my day off is not going to plan. Rolling out of bed naked, I stagger towards the noise while pulling on yesterdays jeans. Peering through the peephole I can see Ashley trying to put her fist through the wood. Groaning I lean my head on the door, hoping she will just give up and go away but after more police style knocks on the door, I surrender and open it.

She has been crying, or still is, it's hard to say when you're just awake. She doesn't stay for long but her mascara has run down her cheeks and her eyes are wet. She presents an envelope with a flourish onto my chest, which I clutch frantically, as she turns and rushes off, making small sniffing noises. I stand rubbing the sleep from my eyes and cant help but stare at her tiny denim skirt as she rounds the corner, the curves of the bottom of her ass just visible. Fuck I miss being twenty, even if I don't remember the girls looking like that.

She's a striking woman used to turning heads, with long, sun-kissed blonde hair that cascades down her shoulders in loose waves. The dream American blonde college girl. I throw the envelope on the floor and drift back to bed, who cares what crazy issues she's having today, always the centre of some drama or argument. My jeans are pulled off and thrown across the room as I toss and turn on top of the covers trying to find that certain spot again. My mind goes back to her outfit, thinking of the white tank top and straining cleavage that jumped with every exaggerated movement. It had spaghetti straps which I dreamed of peeling off, down her bare shoulders and arms. A silver heart pendant on a chain was nestled below her neck line, a favourite of hers I'd seen it before, back when her mom had first 'joined' the family.

I smiled lazily thinking of her body... drifting off feeling my cock settle at half mast against the soft sheets... slowly falling back asle-

THUDTHUDTHUDTHUD

"Why haven't you fucking called?" Ashley demanded angrily while stamping her foot. Her smuggled mascara is gone, makeup carefully re-applied, but her cheeks are flushed red with anger.

"Good morning to you too" I manage before realising I'm still naked and darting behind the door. Ashley hasn't realised in her frustration and tries to push past me inside. "Urgh let me in" she whines. Stopping she pouts her lips looking at me "please let me come inside, I just want to talk." She slyly began sliding her hand down the door frame, resting her finger on mine. "So about your sleeping arrangements for tonight, if you want you ca-"

With a slight struggle and a stream of half hearted apologies I slam the door shut, and bend over to pick up the letter I had thrown away before. Ignoring the muted shouting and threats I walked over to the coffee machine and made myself a cup to wake up. Carrying the steaming mug over to the table, still nude, I began to read. The coffee would grow cold, forgotten and undisturbed as I paged through the letter completely absorbed.

----------------------

The next day I arrived at the home my grandfather had lived all his life and I could already see the FOR SALE signs dotting the expansive gravel driveway that swept up the grounds. Clearly the old bastard had done well for himself, something he'd kept from me. In the twenty five years since becoming a grandfather I had never once seen where he lived. On the rare occasions he would meet me, it was over dinner in a hotel restaurant with a new wife to introduce. To be fair the ever lowering age of each new wife should have been a blaring fog horn indicator of wealth. His latest from two years ago, a thirty nine year old actress of some kind, had brought Ashley along as well as the cherry on top.

The front door swung open as I walked up. "Hey you!" Ashley said, striding forwards with outstretched arms. I fixed a smile back and hugged her. She was wearing a perfume that made my cock twinge, the warmth from her soft body rubbing against me only adding to the scent of oranges and spice. "So you've decided to move in then?" She asked as we broke apart, my eyes darting down to catch a glimpse of her body wrapped in a tight red sundress. She was looking at my outfit too, squinting her eyes saying "I see your sense of fashion is still so... you," she flashed a faked smile, twirling a lock of hair with her fingers.

"Sure, one week and then I'll be gone just as fast as I can."

I saw her smile falter slightly, her eyes narrow slightly in confusion.

"Oh you saw the stipulation of living here permanently in the will too? Turns out the old man should have had the will renewed, or hell even looked over, once in a while. Still this place will bring a fair amount once it's sold," I slipped my arm around her waist and gave her a peck on cheek, enjoying her shocked frozen expression. "Better get packing I suppose." I strolled into the house, pulling my suitcase along leaving her alone outside.

I heard the rapid clacking of her heels on the tiled floor as she tottered after me. I stood in this large round room with a staircase at the back and long sweeping hallways to either side with even more of the house stretching beyond. Taking my sunglasses off and rubbing my eyes, I began to feel daunted at spending a whole week in this faded extravagance.

"I'm sure you'll change your mind, after all we're kinda family" she said, gazing up at me biting her lip. Her hand was rubbing my arm, she moved slowly closer.

"Yeah sure maybe," I said, sliding away. I walked down a hallway at random looking for my room to unpack. "Don't bother telling your mom, I'll let her know when she gets here tomorrow."

------------------------------

It was later that night when I heard the door to my room open, and in the dark saw a slim figure approach my bed. "Are you awake?" Ashley softly called, padding over to me.

My eyes adjusted to the dark, and I made out she was wearing an oversized grey t-shirt. Her long legs caught the moonlight that got through the gaps in the curtain, and my mouth grew dry wondering if she was wearing anything else. She sat on the edge of the bed and rested her hand on my thigh, the cover separating us.

"Yeah I am, and whatever this is, it can wait till morning." The night was quiet and still, so I spoke softly not wanting to break it.

"You know... there's a few good reasons to stay here a while" she whispered tracing her fingers in lazy circles. She reached over and turned on the lamp by my bedside, which emitted a dim orange glow. I saw features but only if I focused, everything was still blurred by shadows.

I held my breath waiting to see what would happen, my body tense.

Her hand slipped under the covers, I jerked slightly feeling her cool fingers on my warm skin, her fingers digging into my thigh. "I can be real good to you" she whispered leaning closer. "Your good little girl."

"Get off me" I managed as I grabbed her wrist. She pushed me forwards with her free hand on my shoulder, while rushing her other hand up my leg. Her fingers grazed my balls and the side of my shaft before I pushed it away. She giggled slightly and continued to push against me, weighing me down as she continued to brush and scratch my hardening cock,

I pushed the cover off and kicked it down as she moved forwards planting soft kisses on my neck. I bit my lip to suppress a moan and turned my head away from her as she sought out my mouth. She straddled me, and ran her fingers down my chest, scratching lightly, tweaking my nipples gently. Ashley softly moaned, tracing her tongue up my neck in one long wet lick. Her fingers had found my cock and both hands began gently caressing it teasing me.

My hands moved to squeeze her hips to push her off but she slipped down, my hands overreaching to rub her breast, I snatched my hands away which let her climb further up me, pushing the cotton clad tits into my face. My hands grabbed ass to pull her back down, I couldn't help moaning when finding she was wearing nothing at all under the shirt. Excited by this, I pulled her down while thrusting upwards, sliding her onto my erection.

"Oooh you like me on top?" She squealed, darting in to thrust her tongue into my mouth. I let out a groan as she bucked on top of me, pushing her pussy onto my cock, grinding me down. Her tongue slid against mine as she grinned her young tight body against mine, as close as sweat on skin.

Her lips were soft and she left out soft mewling noises, her hands tracing through my hair holding me close. I squeezed her ass over and over, enjoying how firm and soft it was, how much she responded to it. I dragged her over my cock, using each handful of her ass to move her as I wanted, feeling her drip with want. I began to think of the first time we'd met.

I'd had to pick her up from college and she'd been wearing a cheerleader outfit with her blonde hair in pigtails. Her firm stomach muscles and toned legs had kept me up all night. The sound of her wet pussy filled my ears, my nostrils flaring as I could even smell her need. I began to wonder what she looked like naked, I wonder if she still had the outfit, I wondered how flexible she could be...

I jerked my hands away remembering who it was that was on top of me. With a frustrated noise, she grabbed my wrists and slapped them back on her ass, breaking away from my mouth with a gasp to suck and nibble on my ear.

"Oh fuck" I managed, squeezing her ass on instinct. She broke away from my neck to touch the tip of her nose against mine, stopping her rhythmic movements against me. The air was heavy and still, our bodies damp with exertion. The only noise was the thudding of my heart in my ears and our ragged breathing. Her fingers curled around the base of my shaft and moved it so it was pointing upwards.

"No wait fuc-" I managed before she lowered her body onto mine, sinking my cock deep inside her in one fluid motion.

Ashley purred softly as she rolled her hips, squeezing me, pushing herself up, arcing her back out so I could see the outline of her breasts.

"Ahh why did you do that" I croaked. Resting my hands on her legs. My hands seemed to move by themselves, rubbing her up and down, pushing the hem of her t-shirt up exposing more of her soft thighs.

"Because I want you close. I want you to live here. I want to do whatever you want me to." With every 'want' she would squeeze her pussy tighter around me. "And because I'm the best you will ever get and you will shower me with money to remind me." I saw her smirk even in the dark, her white teeth flashing. The fucking arrogance.

"You little cocktease" I gripped her hips and held her while driving upwards, forcing as much of myself as deep as I could. "You think you can just skip in here, flash some skin, and fuck my brains out? You've got some opinion of yourself."

Ashley gritted her teeth, swivelling on my cock, feeling it stretch her. "Ummm yeah pretty much" she sang out in a bitchy sarcastic voice. She leaned forwards and dug her nails into my chest making me wince slightly. "Aww you can't handle a little pain."

A flash of anger coursed through me, I slapped her ass with both hands and filled my palms with her juice flesh, clamping with my fingers. "You're just a little whore who's lost her sugar daddy, you think I'm that easy?"

"Yeah I kinda do. I'm gonna make you cum so fucking good you'll beg to sleep next to this pussy each night." She bragged, toying with the hem of her top, lifting it till I could make out the curves of her hips.

I sat upright suddenly and said two words that surprised us both more than anything else that night.

"Prove it."

I rolled her over on to her back and ripped her t-shirt up over her head and threw it away. On my knees I grabbed a hold of one plump tanned thigh in each hand and drew my cock slowly out of her.

"Mmmmmm" Ashley took a hold of my arms and flexed her body under me. I slowly pushed my cock back before repeating, building up speed until I was steadily thrusting into her rocking the bed. "So thats how great your tits look" I whispered, watching them bounce as I fucked her.

"They're D cups baby" She murmured, eyes closed as I fucked her into the bed. I looked down drinking her body in. She had kept up her athletics, I was sure of it. She was slim but toned, and her thin waist only made her round breasts and full ass seem bigger. Everything was made better with this perfect blonde haired, blue eyed, golden tan energy as she flexed her hips, squeezing me deep inside her. Her hands were rubbing my arms, up to my shoulders drawing me deeper.

I smirked and picked up speed, watching as her mouth slightly opened, eyes closed. She was so close I just knew it. She was squirming underneath me, her face turned away from me rubbing her cheek against the sheets. Her back was arched upwards, my eyes captivated by the writhing curves of her hips, breasts, neck, all smooth and unblemished. A thin gleam of sweat gave the light playing across her flesh an oily look.

I felt my blood coursing through my body as I made this incredible beauty twist and turn beneath me, revelling in the feel of her soft skin.

Her legs tightened around my back as she looked up at me, lowering her eyelids daring me to fuck her harder. She bit her lower lip and taunted me "How you doing big boy? How's that pussy feel, good?"

She began mirroring my movements, pulling me in by crossing her legs behind my lower back, running her hands down up my chest. I gasped as she tightened her pussy further, thrusting back up at me while crushing my hips between her legs, making me drive my cock as far as it could. She repeated this move again, and again and by the 5th time I lost my balance, groaning from the pleasure of her pussy, clamping and milking me. I fell forwards so her mouth was now directly by my ear, I clutched the mattress corners as she relentlessly fucked me.

"I said, how you like my pussy baby?" Ashley's husky breath was hot in my ear. "Tell me daddy please, tell me I'm a good girl for you." Her voiced dripped with sex as she worked me. I felt her hard nipples scrape across my chest, her tongue worming in my ear, wet and hot sending tingles down my back.

"I deserve some nice treats don't I? You want me in tight dresses don't you?" She squeezed my cock in her pussy.

"You want me slippery with oils and body lotions?" She licked and sucked my earlobe.

"And you want me in the softest bed right next to you," her breasts pushed up against me, nipples hard with lust.

"Oh fuck" I gasped. "Fuck you're good."

"Yeah? Yeah am I that fucking good" she urged, fucking me harder. I grabbed each of her wrists and pinned her down, raising my head.

"You really are, I'm gonna give you whatever you want" I moaned, feeling my balls tighten. She squealed with delight at this. In a haze I grinned at this, my radiant blonde angel lying before me in shadow.

"I'll get you even more than you thought" I heard myself say. "You want to fuck for your living, you're going to get what you deserve."

"Yeah?" I heard her ask. Even now in the midst of a dirty fuck I heard a hopefully curious note.

"I'm gonna get you a car" I stated, leaning down to kiss her neck.

"Mmmnn- oh fuck" she managed, as her body tensed for a moment.

"I want to fuck you in silks and furs. You'll dress like a queen if thats what you want." I kissed up and down her neck, biting her ear, I'll give you whatever you want."

Ashley began to pant under me, arms limp against the bed. Her mind was racing with ideas of her new wealth and she allowed me to simply fuck her, no longer toying with me. "Thank you daddy, thank you daddy thank YOU DADDY" she moaned before rising to a squeal.

"You really are just a greedy little slut aren't you?" I asked breathlessly.

Ashley nodded frantically, letting out short gasps as she got close. I let go of her wrists and wildly palmed and played with her sweaty tits.

"Fuck, I could play with these all night" I moaned. I could hear her breathing quicken, see her begin to tense again and I reached down and took a nipple in each hand and gave them both a firm, hard twist.

Ashley wildly lurched upwards beneath me, as the orgasm rocked her body, her nippels seemingly a direct line to her pussy. I let go of one to tighten my hand around her neck, my other hand held her leg up as I continued to drive into her.

Eventually she stopped and fell limp and panting on to the bed. She complied, wordlessly and sluggishly as I dragged and rolled her towards the end of the bed, my hard erection dripping pre cum and pointing the way.

With sore legs I staggered to the foot of the bed and grabbed a handful of her tangled blonde hair. With a groan of submission, I lifted her head of the bed. Drunkenly she rested herself on her elbows, and straightened her legs.

She was slick with sweat, her hair sticking to her warm skin. Her blue eyes were foggy and her head swayed slightly. Her legs were bent upwards at the knee, her ass a perfect heart shape. I looked down at her face, saw her pouty red lips and waited.

"Please, please can I suck your cock?" She purred in a sultry beg.

Smiling I entered her mouth and sighed, my head falling back to face the ceiling as she worked her mouth around my tinging cock. Fresh from her pussy it was tender and I quickly felt myself beginning to lose control. "Good girl" I murmured, stroking her hair as she sucked my cock, working a tight seal around her mouth to massage and work me.

She smiled at this comment, and reached out to stroked and toy with my balls. This unexpected playful act was enough for me to begin firing into her mouth. She moaned appreciatively, tugging my balls while smoothly working her mouth over my shaft, her tongue running along the bottom of my cock. I heaved my hips as I felt the her drain my body as I just kept going. She moaned and swallowed again and again, unforgiving in her devotion to making me cum as hard as I'd ever cum before. My toes curled as I felt the last drops being sucked from my body, leaving me somehow feeling filled but with a warm glow.

Satisfied I stumbled to the bed falling in, to the feeling of the covers being gently pulled over me, and Ashley's soft body curl against me. She began whispering sweet promises into my ear, the lingerie she would wear for me, the dressed she'd tease me with in public, the ones she could wear the nylon stocks for. That and her gentle massaging hands soon had me drifting off to sleep. Content that I had won control.