All Comments on 'Winning (The Lottery)'

by NSITCR

Sort by:
  • 107 Comments (Page 2)
dcvngtn3dcvngtn3about 1 year ago

That's was an excellent twist and great first story!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

There is one observation I'd like to make... these days, with people dying of 'SADS', combined with the face that they're not doing autopsies, our hero may have gotten away with doing her in. Haha.

Other than that, this was a great story, lots of fun.

Hopefully you get inspired to drop a few more on here.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wow, I just read some of the negative comments.

They are almost as funny as the story, but not nearly as good.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Umm legal system doesn't work like that. She was defrauded. She can't sign away her rights when a crime was committed and the fraud perpetrated at the time of the signing. People forget this about contracts. They cannot have provisions that are criminal. And they are not severable if there is a criminal provision. Example: an NDA that covers criminal activity. Just pay half the lottery payout.

DeanofMeanDeanofMean5 months ago

bit of a streach on the legalities but eh that's what made it fun, I hope you do more.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

My only concern is why would anyone ever get married in that town? Seems like everyone gets cheated on and ran through the ringer. Even his parents seemed a bit suspect, when he brought up cheating and his dad turned red immediately.

012Say012Say26 days ago

5 from me, where is #2.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNSITCR@NSITCR
Bang-average, random middle-aged in-duh-vidual living somewhere in Middle America. Long-time lurker. Generally a live-and-let-live sort of person. I know what kind of stories I like and what I don't, and I won't leave negative comments simply because a story isn't my cup of...