Winter Lottery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His tongue started on some new dance, circling her clit in languorous arches and then returning to flick rapidly at it once more. She groaned and clutched at his hair. He began rubbing her clit with two spread fingers. Then he curved those two fingers upwards and pushed them gently but firmly into her dripping pussy. Though it seemed a tight fit, she was so wet that she almost sucked them inside. She jerked, gasping, and then he put one hand on her belly just above her pubis and began to pump the hand inside of her gently up and down. As she relaxed against him, he increased the strength and speed of his movements until he was working her to a hard and steady rhythm. The fingers inside of her were touching a spot that made heat fill her entire abdomen. The pleasure was of a deeper timbre than that which he had elicited from her clit, and somehow it was cock hungry, more awe-inspiring. She was groaning and crying out and writhing against him now. His fingers continued to press hard against that spot inside of her, making her want to crush herself against them.

She came with a scream and shuddered as I took more photos of her tensed cum face and wondered if the neighbors had called the police yet. He slowed, but didn't stop and kept this up for a long time and her pleasure continued to escalate again. He began to work her clit back forth between two fingers, making it swell and send a rush of moisture down between her legs and onto his face. When she came again, he stood and ordered her to suck his huge cock if she wanted it in her pussy. I'd never seen this confident side of Howard at work or the ski trip.

He put his hands on his hips and stood looking at her, his feet spread apart and his hips angled slightly forward. It was as if he wanted to display his full size for her first and to see what my reaction would be. His cock was enormous, even bigger than I or Coz had imagined it to be. His balls hung low. I could only wish for half of such a potent, impressive weapon. Coz leaned forward to it and licked the clear Cowper's off the purple head. She kept licking her lips, obviously enjoying the sweet taste despite his age.

Coz barely fit his bishop in her mouth, but he insisted she take him deeper. After a painful, saliva-running minute, it reached her throat. She gagged, though I had just slid into her throat without that reaction. I should have expected it. There was no way to fit that monster in her throat and I began to wonder if he could fit it in her pussy as she obviously wanted. He pinched her stiff nipples hard and she moaned and let his cock slide against her throat, but not into it.

When she backed his monster out of her mouth, Howard sighed. I knew she'd want both me and him to lean in closer and have our heads at provocative pussy level while she kept her eyes closed and rubbed her clit until she came. We both pushed a finger in her soaked pussy together. Though she rarely squirted, her desperate face said she wanted to soak us in her cum. Sadly, that didn't happen. Still, we enjoyed sharing her closeup view, taste, and aroma.

"Howard, lay on the floor on your back," she ordered. I pulled the table away as he lay with his foot-long pole pointing straight up. Coz rubbed her clit and pinched a nipple hard as we watched. She gasped, "I'm climbing Mount Howard now, no matter what. I want that monster in me — slowly. Then, Ger, I want you in my ass and I want both of you to fill me with hot cum." Who were we to argue with a woman in the throes of lust or deny her order for DP?

Howard was so stiff and straight that his monster cock barely wobbled as Coz tried to mount him. She needed both hands to bend it slightly to push her lips apart. I now have photos we can watch anytime of her struggle to insert his pole in her an inch at a time. She licked his bishop all around. Her pussy spread obscenely; she painfully got his purple head inside her and her squeals of pain changed to deep moans of satisfaction. She begged me to rub some lube on his cock as she rocked on it. When I reluctantly agreed, I was surprised at how dense and rigid his cock was. He backed it out to the head and I wiped lube all over it.

Coz finally got all of his cock in her and I wondered how it fit. Her belly bulged up to her navel as he stretched her internals. By then her pubes were crushing his and she was whooping in ecstasy. She shuddered in climax and barely slowed to the next and the next. Finally, she whispered, "Now Ger, lube and get in my ass." She leaned forward and as Howard sucked and bit her tits, I slipped into her winking ass hole and she moaned. Howard's monster cock made it harder to find space to fit in. When I finally sank completely into her, I heard her muffled moan as she kissed him passionately. Her ass grip was as tighter than ever and I couldn't hold back long. Howard pumped hard and came as I did. When we filled her together, she screamed, squirted hard on both of us, moaned and collapsed on his chest.

I thought we were done as my cock softened, but Howard's softened cock was still bigger than mine and still inside her well-worn pussy. Within five minutes, she rose off his cock with a pop, turned and started to lick and suck her cum off his soaked rod as she slid her overfull pussy and ass over his mouth. She mumbled, "Howard, I hope you like snowballs. I'll lick your balls as you drain me. Ger, I can't lick your cock until you clean it. Sorry. Come taste your wife's cum on another's cock if you dare." I didn't dare. Not until I saw how much she was loving it and approaching another climax. After all, it was her cum. We licked both sides of his cock together and heard his moans. He resumed slurping his cum from her pussy and mine from her ass. He lapped up the last of our cum from both holes as Coz licked his balls and climaxed again.

They collapsed on their sides, still licking each other. I cleaned myself and came back. "So, Howard, how special was my special gift to you?" A long sigh and moan were my answers. "How'd you like to do this again, maybe monthly and with a few of our special friends?" His eyes lit up and he nodded several times, with his tongue still lapping Coz. "I, um we, will sponsor you to our group. I'm sure you and your monster cock will be a big hit."

Coz added, "I think we should practice a little more before our next monthly orgy. Cum back next week, after I've recovered some, and I'll shave your cock and balls clean." They rolled apart and only Howard dressed. His semi still tented his shorts. Coz stayed flat on her back, still breathing hard and grinning in a daze. Howard, smiling broadly like he just lost his seventy-four years old virginity, knelt next to my wife and kissed her long and hard. As she caught her breath, he moved his tongue to her pussy, opened it wide, and lapped it and her clit until she was just short of another orgasm. "You tease," she chided with a grin.

He stood and shook my hand, then my cock until I was stiff again. "I'm happy we don't need to go on another ski trip to repeat this, but if we do, my cock will be out the whole time. By the way, I know you didn't draw my name since I never wrote it down. Thanks." He shook my cock once more and left whistling.

Coz looked up and gasped, "That worked out well. Too bad you didn't also pick a woman for your special prize."

"Ah, but I did, my love. She'll be here tomorrow. Same build up tease but a different version of dual penetration?"

===== 17 hr 2300 11/21/20 ======= 5150 words =========

4/4/15 seminal image: wife strips using a timer and performs for and with a stranger

gck November 21, 2020

12