Winter Romance

Story Info
Trans and cis gay partners enjoy a seductive hot spring...
2.1k words
2.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

"I don't know how you ever found this place..."

Waffle murmured, the bear leaning back against his husband, Flint, as the wolf shifted his weight, the hot spring bubbling very faintly around them as steam rose from the water. The bubbles were nothing for them to be worried about, just safe natural gases being exuded from vents below the water, but they lent a softer atmosphere to the hot springs. The fact they had private use of them was a bonus Waffle had not expected.

The non-binary transgender bear sighed happily, leaning back against his partner. It was good to have their body out, male-presenting to those that didn't know him, but, well...it was their life and body to take as they pleased. Waffle was only glad he'd found someone that took him as he was, though it had all been so much of a non-issue to Flint that he laughed at the thought of the wolf actually being bothered by them at all.

Yes... They'd definitely chosen the right guy in Flint. And he wasn't going anywhere.

Steam rose around them and Flint kissed the back of Waffle's head with a small, wolfish grin. He shook his head slowly and rubbed Waffle's hip, the two of them only wearing swim trunks -- and that was just for modesty reasons. There were springs and the like where naked bathing was accepted, but he'd wanted to err on the side of caution, just in case it wasn't one of those.

However, the romantic wooden lodge set out in the wilderness, snow falling lightly beyond the shelter stretching over where they were resting, was designed for such acts, for things to be a little more carnal. It was the kind of place where they could truly give in to the desires of the body, of love and passion -- the things that, all too often, fell by the wayside in normal life. Things were so busy, those days, and making time for one another had to be their top priority.

Waffle grunted faintly as Flint's paw travelled lower, creeping over his hip around to the front, need pulling in the pit of the bear's stomach. He took a breath, short and sharp, and glanced back at his husband, something harder pressing against his backside.

"Mm... I didn't think you were going to get worked up that quickly on our little vacation," he breathed, almost hesitant to disturb the quiet. "Or did you come here with that in mind?"

Flint blushed a little, though grinned too easily for it to be accidental.

"Oh, you got me," he said humorously, shifting his hips so his rising hard-on ground lightly against Waffle's backside. "You want it thought, I can feel it... You just can't sit still when you're needy."

Waffle whined softly, shaking his head. They didn't want to be all that open about it, but, well, Flint was their husband and he knew them better than anyone did. Yet it felt bare and exposing to have his edge of need on show, so out there...

But he could be and do whatever was needed as he took a breath and turned around so he was no longer sitting and leaning back against Flint. There was a carved-out ledge on the edge of the hot spring, under the water, for visitors to sit on, tall fencing surrounding them so they had complete privacy. The spring was set behind their lodge too, so there was no one else around...

Waffle smiled. It was the perfect spot.

"I'd never expect you to wait for me..."

The bear kissed Flint hungrily, parting his lips readily for the eager treat of the wolf's tongue. It flicked into his mouth, taking charge in the moment, and Waffle melted against him, shivering despite the warmth of the water softly lapping around them.

"Mmm..."

Waffle groaned into the kiss, his tongue tangling with Flint's, but the moment was racing on, deliciously out of his control and in the wolf's paws. Flint's paws slid down his front, feeling the strong muscles in his chest and sliding across the softer gut, though there was powerful muscle behind that outward layer of comfortable fat. It was a good kind of way to be, for a bear, though Waffle very much appreciated his husband's muscular physique too, his shoulders rounded out and biceps easily visible, even with a thick coat of grey fur over the top of everything.

"Come here..."

Flint broke the kiss with a growl, eyes flashing, need rising. He needed it more, so much more, and he grunted in the back of his throat as he raised the bear to stand once more. Waffle, however, seemed to know exactly what he had in mind and joined Flint in stripping off their swimwear, though it had never been truly needed in the first place.

Their trunks were slipped off, put aside -- though they had other matters at hand other than trying to be neat and tidy at that moment. Flint sat back, pulling the bear against him, so Waffle straddled his lap, even though it was not the most comfortable of positions against the warm stone.

"Ah..."

Waffle still moaned as the wolf's teeth caught and pulled at his neck, nibbling and teasing over increasingly sensitive flesh. One of the wolf's paws came up, running over his chest and brushing an overly sensitive nipple, which showed lightly through Waffle's fur.

"Ohhh..."

The bear arched, pushing into the wolf's touch, his need rising. He ground his sex forward against the wolf's cock, though he was not sure whether he wanted the wolf in his pussy or his tail hole that time. Both gave pleasure but he wanted orgasm: and that thick knot of Flint's grinding up against all the right places inside him.

"I want you..."

Waffle breathed out the words, though his body already more than told that tale for him, rising just a little so his hips were high enough for the throbbing hardness of Flint's cock to tease against his folds. The bear made his decision in a split second, sinking slowly to tease that tip deeper, into his folds to penetrate him deeply.

Waffle moaned and Flint nipped playfully at the bear's neck, allowing him to get used to the sensation of being penetrated for a moment. It was not a moment that had to be changed, no, not in the slightest, though he wouldn't mind having the wolf up under his tail too when they returned to their indoor lodgings. His passage squeezed around the wolf's shaft and a part of the bear almost wished he had Flint's thick knot inside him right there and then, even if that was racing towards the grand finale a little too quickly.

No... He didn't have to go too swiftly, not when his partner was there to take his time and savour the moment. Waffle let his head fall back as Flint steadied him, one paw on his hip and the other on his waist. The wolf growled against the bear's throat, losing himself in the moment too, guiding Waffle in rocking and grinding on to his cock, the bear's passage tightening and pulling around him.

"Mmm, you feel so good... Even better than always," Flint rumbled softly, eyes dark with lust. "But I want everything of you, your body squeezing my knot again."

Waffle groaned.

"Oh, yes... Mmm... But...ah...you say that every time...Flint... Ohhh..."

The wolf smirked. Sure, he praised and compliment Waffle a lot and, when it came to sex, he didn't always have the most eloquent of words leap to his lips. It was hard to think when there was such need coursing through him, caught up in the moment and longing for everything he had right there in the moment, the tight pull of Waffle's sex around him making his heart leap and pound with need.

He thrust a little, rolling his hips up and finding he had at least a little traction on the bottom of the hot spring. That was something good, at the very least, allowing him to thrust up, even if it was only a little. With every stroke down of his partner's folds on to his shaft, his cock throbbed and ached even more, his knot trying to swell, though he wanted to draw the moment out for as long as possible.

To take in the steam wafting around his partner, how handsome Waffle looked in the low evening lighting.

To inhale deeply, the faint scent of an autumn flowering tree, which had been planted nearby, adding to the ambience.

To enjoy the brush of Waffle's wet fur against him, how the bear trembled under the rake of his teeth on their neck.

Everything deserved to be cherished in the moment, to be taken in utterly and completely. For life was not to be rushed through, not even as he pulled the bear down a little further on his shaft, allowing his knot to swell more firmly. It was only half-hard, but he didn't want Waffle to be uncomfortable, especially when they were out in a rather strange position, taking his knot.

The bear squirmed and panted as the pressure within his pussy increased, straining against his inner walls. He squeezed down around it, unable to help himself, but he wanted that knot deep, rocking and grinding, relishing in the sensation of how it tugged against his folds. And it wouldn't come out, no, not until the wolf was finished inside him, making a not so messy cream-pie that the knot would keep locked inside him.

Mmm... I want that... I want that so badly...

But the bear couldn't get the words out, not as something tightened inside him, huffing and panting, only in the first round of their romantic evening together and still already longing for more. Waffle groaned, tongue pushing out briefly to lash against the side of their muzzle, Flint's muzzle tucked down against his.

It was with the wolf's breath tickling his snout that Waffle lost the control he'd never truly had, his hips bucking, the press of that thick knot dragging back and forth the little it could inside him sending him over the edge. It hit him suddenly, sweeping him away but not out of Flint's arms as orgasm tore through his body, pulse after devout pulse.

The wolf grunted against his neck, tucking his muzzle down again, lust rising. There was love there, a pounding heartbeat undercutting everything else, but it was raw, carnal need that flowed to the forefront in that moment, exactly as need dictated. Water lapped warmly around him as he whimpered faintly, though Waffle would not catch that sound, in the midst of his own orgasm, but his cock throbbed inside the bear's passage, twitching as the knot swelled just that tiny bit more it could.

With that, Flint could not hold back his climax for a single moment more, pushing in hard and lifting Waffle's hips with the rough force of his orgasm, paws gripping the bear's hips and thighs. He didn't even care where he was holding on to Waffle, as long as he held him fast and tight, squeezing hard to ensure his partner did not slip off his lap into the water.

Ropes of hot seed flowed into the bear, filling their passage, but Waffle had already slumped against Flint, deliriously blissed-out in the aftermath of being knotted. Well, it would take a good while still for the knot to go down, but neither of them minded that, not as the bear's arms went around Flint's neck, better at supporting himself while hanging over his partner.

Getting knotted in a hot spring was not quite what Waffle had expected that evening, but it was the best kind of start he could ever have wanted, all orchestrated by his husband.

"I'm so lucky to have you..."

Flint growled in agreement, a little tongue-tied in the aftermath, his arms sliding comfortably around Waffle and holding them against his body.

There was more fun to come that night, but all in good time.

For the moment, all they had to do was relax in the hot spring, listening to the light lap of water on warm stone, soaking in one another.

The rest of the world didn't matter.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Christmas with His Mother An eagle owl anthro spends time with his pregnant mother...in NonHuman
Forced Mutation An orc mutates the queen into a monstrous brood mother...in NonHuman
Public Displays A male-herm dragon gets bred and lays eggs...in NonHuman
The Were-Neanderthal A man transforms into a were-Neanderthal...in Fetish
Warming Up Winter Anthro felines come together in warming, winter lust...in NonHuman
More Stories