All Comments on 'Winter Sport'

by Adfer

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Lies served in a load of crap

Most guys do NOT like their woman cheating on them and it is one of the surest ways to kill a marriage. Healthy my arse, wimpy wanker. Wife is a worthless slut and the husband is off in the head.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Jesus Fucking Christ

Wife is a slut and gay crossdressing hubbie went blind jacking off? W. T. F. kind of pathic shit is this, yuck yuck.

Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 14 years ago
Credible

and well-written. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
What?

You start the story with the wife planning on being faithful, but then she cheats. Then, on her trip home after she cheats, we find out she talked with her husband *before* the trip and he told her it was ok to cheat?

How does that make sense? Kind of a convenient flashback, right?

Even as a fantasy, it isn't very well set up. No suspense whatsoever, and certainly no way for the reader to empathize with a character, since there is no real depth to any of them. Overall, dull and overdone...

BobNbobbiBobNbobbialmost 14 years ago
Silly start . . .

. . . but fun. I wonder if Ted wore one of his wife's nightgowns to bed that night.

ErotonautErotonautalmost 14 years ago
Living a lie

"Then Dieter was inside me and I just gave myself up to the pleasure of the moment" "I love Ted and am perfectly content being his wife. I didn't want anyone else" Seems to me there's a world of difference between those two statements, but then we get "It was probably the one occasion when Ted really listened to what I had to say", which hints maybe the marriage isn't as wonderful as she says. His secret cross-dressing is just the icing on the cake.

Simple49erSimple49eralmost 14 years ago
A little light cuckolding!

Ha ha ha hahahaha. Oxymoron of the year. Maybe a title for another story about stupid selfish people.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
A Story

A story of a whore and a gutless wimp written by a moron, how sweet

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Ditto

Anonymous, "A Story" nailed it. He hit it right on the head.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
With a wife like this who needs enemies?

The other comments are correct, this isn't a very happy marriage and she is not really happily married. After al who could be happily married to a crossdressing cuckold freak? readers only have to look at the crossdressing cuckold freak BobnBobbie to know what the husband is like.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
no guts

no guts to fill out your bio, as far as the story goes just another sicko who wants to write.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Stupid little story

Forget it! You aren't much of a writer. Actually, nothing of a writer. Just a typical follower of the belief that cuckolding is accepted by husbands. Sicko.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Crap - and lousy writing at best.

Hmmm, another MattM, size 14 IQ or JPB want-to-be? This pathetic effort was a complete waste of time. Please do not submit anymore of this dog shit - instead put this garbage over on the cluck site; "dark wanderer" so it does not pollute this site anymore than it is with these types of rancid fags/clucks. Debra & Wayne

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 14 years ago
Stupid woman

Like some others who have commented I don't like the stories where the husband is a happy cuckold. I wish there was a category of "willing cuckold" and then II could just ignore these stories. Trying to be fair I will ignore that issue, authors can write any kind of story they want to. My problem is with the wife being stupid. "I'm going to be faithful, faithful, faithful." Then the first guy that stokes her fire a bit has her in bed. Come on. Make the women a lot more interesting and fully dimensional. You could have had her musing about the conversation with her husband before she screwed around. Then she could have worked up to the sex, seducing herself into it. As it is, she is too dumb to read about.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
CRAP...

One word says it all...

chilleywilleychilleywilleyalmost 14 years ago
A little flat.

The story lacked details and a hook. It had very little to say. He says she can screw around, first she says she won't, then she she does. Then she remembers he said fuck away but com home, then she tells him she did something. What exactly we never read about.

It would have been much better if it were erotic, but it all occurs off camera, so to speak. Similarly the story needed some emotion; lust, or anger, or hurt, or joy or interesting plot if only to develop the characters. as it, it was blah.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
WRONG......

A little cheating or a lot of cheating is what is wrong with the world. Marriage has adopted the idea that our financial institutions have. IT'S OK TO CHEAT...BULLSHIT. TELL THAT TO MANY MEN TAHT CAN'T SUPPORT THEIR FAMILIES.TELL THAT TO KIDS THAT GO TO BED HUNGRY..CHEATING IS OK> IT STARTS WITH THE PHONY INSTITUTION OF MARRIAGE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Enjoyed?

I enjoyed reading everyone's comments! The story? Well that is another story for someone else to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Scotswoman liked it

Everyone else thought it was shit, hope you didn't spend a lot of time on this sorry piece of shit, so just go back to wearing panties, jacking your little willie and leave writing L.W. stories to people who actually might have sex with someone other than themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Why Marry

Are there that many guys out there that fantasize about their wives being with other men and actually (ACTUALLY) encourage it?

For her it's perfect, a breadwinner, home, comfort, regular safe sex and permission to check out the occasional adonis...what a deal!

Of course, he'll soon succumb to being a wimp/cuckold, lose his self respect and that of his friends, associates and colleagues and any life as a man will be gone but - she's happy!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 14 years ago
OH Hell, why not

The guy dresses up in his wife's underwear, and whips himself off thinking about her getting fucked by another man, why stop at this.

Maybe he likes being with other guys too, while he is dressed up.

The storyline sucks, but the writing was good. Technically a good story, just not what does it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Loved your story

Wow, you sure got the collection of flamers here. Your story had me hard all the way through, loved the crossdressing mention as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

If you think that is good for a marriage then you also probably feel like a lobotomy would be good for a head ache! Seriously this author is a sick fuck! All the stories are the same and they are all sick!

chytownchytownover 10 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fucking stupid cuck crap

" No matter what I'd been up to, I couldn't stand the idea of Ted being with another woman.". Yeah.. But what's good for the goose is even better for the gander. What's with insecure bitches that need another man to prove they are a woman but are so afraid of their hubby having a meaniless fling? Silly bitches...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I get a bang out of.........

picking out the cuckies by the comments they make. Never fails, these stories attract them like flies on shit. There is a reason I don't read a story without checking out the comments first. If the title and tags don't tell the tale, the comments will. Never fails. I'll pass this one. Too many praises by the cuckies, making it worth not reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Didn't get the point.

I went on a vacation. I skied, I drank, I danced many times, I got fucked many times, and I went home and told my hubby about. Thought I might do it again, that is fuck other guys occasionally. End of story. No emotion, no nothing, except we also know that hubby likes to wear her lingerie. Big deal, since we really don't know what that means in their relationship, either. Few grammatical mistakes though, for what that's worth. Not bad, not good. Keep trying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The next day she recieved the divorce papers

I guess her husband WAS upset about her being a whore. No sense in exposing himself to any diseases. He wasn't interested in what she said. He just was quiet so that his I-phone clearly recorded her confession to being a cheating slut. It played well for the Judge in divorce Court. It was also fun to play it for her Father when he stopped by to accuse him of leaving his daughter for no good reason. Her Father turned all red in the face when he realized his daughter was a cheater. Such a bad story, I'm STILL laughing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
crock of shit

Hes a wimp uselees huma. So let the slut fuck the dum ass. The belong together. After contacting HIV life will good again as the die two wortless cum buckets.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hi adfer, thanks for the stories...... .I did not like this one as much as the 1st two

The last paragraph totally changes the tone of the piece. Nothing wrong with the half open for week every other year marriage, Or his love of undies., But the relationship seems happier and more caring in the light of her words from the two paragraphs preceding the last paragraph, Also the two mentalities expressed in those two paragraphs don't necessarily fit well with the last paragraph. She seems more selfish to me, more manipulative.,. OldBearSwitch

PS cant wait to read the rest of your stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Some of the worst stories I've read on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
NFW!

Cuckold idiot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
sigh

how about you kill yourself you closeted sissy. No man allows his wife to fuck other men, unless they're swingers. She is his and he hers. THATS how its worked for millennia and you cucks disgust me. Just get mental help or go date a guy. JESUS I cant stand you fuckers, you deserve to be shot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A little cuckolding is always good...

Grounds for divorce... go to the family court and ask.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Need more stories like this

5 stars.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Cuck crap

This author.hits new lows with each story.

YouamiYouamialmost 5 years ago
Woeful cuck wimp tale!

Adfer

You, as with many other authors apparently, enjoy cuckoldry and the weak submissive "forgive anything" hubby that invariably goes along with the trope. Please be aware that cuckoldry is a fetish, and as such, your tale should be tagged for the Fetish sub genre. I find it fascinating that married women enjoy fucking others outside the marriage, while the supposedly "cool" husband gets off on hearing the excruciating details, thus getting his jollies vicariously. And I am amazed that such a travesty of marriage highlighted by cuckoldry seems to be flavour of the month, as evidenced by the multitude of tales that feature this particular fetish. You have merely added your name to the countless other cuckold purveyors.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Poor gay writer writing a story about a poor gay husband.

Must suck to live your life hiding who you really are.

And sorry cucky boy, the whole "I really do love you" is the typical cliched pile of horse shit every idiot wannabe cock sucker throws in the mess they write. If that were really the case 90% plus of cuck/open/swinging marriages wouldnt crash and burn in VERY brutal ways.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

yeah right nasty whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous