All Comments on 'Winter with the Wolf Ch. 03'

by DesireableLust

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
SherriTSherriTover 10 years ago

This is a really good story please finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story!

Really good plot, anxious to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great!

I'm so glad to see another chapter. I thought for sure you had given up, but am happy to be wrong about that. Please do keep it up. You'll be surprised how the plot may just flow out of you on it's own if you just let it happen. Not everything has to be planned in advance. Good luck. I'm already a fan. ~K.

bensyayabensyayaover 10 years ago
Good job

I think you have enough back story to make your plot work. From what I can tell there is something between Eric and Keenan, and it seems Donovan's loyalties could be tested since we know Eric is lying. And of course you still have the dynamic between Keenan and Mia. I believe you have enough to work with without making it overwhelming since this is your first story. You are doing a good job. Maybe making the chapters longer would help. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Chuckles437Chuckles437over 10 years ago
Hope more than one posting a year.

You story is well with the time.

fefe428fefe428over 10 years ago
Very good....

I'm enjoying the story, but if the warning you're considering is killing her dog then I have to tell you I won't be able to keep reading the story. I know it sounds ridiculous, but I have a visceral reaction to any kind of cruelty to animals, and this lunatic seems like the the type that wouldn't have an issue hurting a dog.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i agree with bensyaya

donovan looks to be headed for a choice considering what he knows about the situation. could he, perhaps, come across his OWN mate? maybe a friend of Mia's? and maybe he is destined to be the next alpha in his pack because Eric is dangerous and not alpha material? looking forward to seeing where you go with this story. it's terrific and deserves to be finished. hope to see more soon. thanks for writing.

mysterioussearchermysterioussearcherover 10 years ago
there needs to be..

a sex scene!!!!!!!!!!

MsTaylorMsTaylorover 10 years ago
i really liked it

I really enjoyed this chapter, thank god they are moving slow and not jumping into the bed

cittrancittranover 10 years ago
I lol at the previous two comments.

Proof that you can't please everyone. So I don't even try.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Those two...

are so cute together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But, seriously!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous