Wish Box Ch. 06

Story Info
John gets an unexpected experience with his college friend.
2.9k words
4.63
105.6k
131

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That evening was a blur. I had never been a big drinker and Lucy, considering her tiny body, seemed to hold her liquor like a champ. I don't recall exactly how it happened but here I was back in my apartment with Lucy bending over the side of my couch. My cock was deep inside her tight pussy and somewhere I could hear her voice urging me to fuck her harder. I had little recollection of how we got there but I definitely knew the lovely feeling of a tight pussy wrapped around my cock. My head was spinning as I pushed hard inside her and Lucy responded by letting out another moan.

"This is so weird," I thought to myself, "I'm fucking Lucy and didn't even have to put in a wish for it". That thought slowly sunk deeper and I felt empowered by the fact that I actually had managed to get laid without using the box. Lucy's slim body was bent over and her face pushed against the couch and her lovely tight bottom was in a perfect position for me to just plow into. I was fucking her fast and deep and one of my hands now instinctively grabbed one of her butt cheeks and squeezed it hard. This made her fall deeper into the couch and I followed forward and move on top of her. She quickly moved one leg up and I found my way back into her warm pussy. Now I was laying flat on top of her, pinning her down in the couch with my significantly larger body frame. My cock was buried deep inside her and considering how she moaned I assumed she loved it. I leaned back slightly to get a better view and to be able to move better, and that is when I noticed she had one hand down under her belly, fingering her pussy.

I realized she was about to come so I grabbed a handful of her fiery red hair and thrust myself as deep as I could into her. This obviously did the trick as I could feel her entire body tense up and then start to shake.

"That's it little Lucy," I whispered into her ear, "cum for me."

"Fuck, Im coming," she shouted as the orgasm hit her.

Her body almost froze in place as she tensed up and then she started to shake uncontrollably. My dick was massaged by her pulsating pussy until she flew forward and continued to rub herself in front of me. I was hot as hell now and ready to come myself so I moved up on my knees and started to jerk my cock. Lucy, still half out of breath, turned around to lay on her back and I moved up until my cock was over her belly. She was still teasing her clit with one hand, still enjoying her orgasm, and the other hand was pinching one of her puffy nipples. She looked up at me with a quirky smile as I was getting ready to come.

I was jerking my cock fast, and even if Mrs Mendez had given me one of the best blowjobs ever earlier the same day, I knew it wasn't long until I would come. I felt my balls twitch and just as the first load of cum spurted out I jerked forward hard sending it far up Lucy's body. It splashed on her chest and chin and was followed by a second load that landed all over her face. I continued to jerk my cock and sprayed more cum over both her tits and belly.

"Oh fuck," I exhaled as I was finally done. My cock was still hard and it rested on top of her pussy as I looked down at Lucy's cum covered body.

"You came in my face you fucker," she screamed at me. With that she made an angry grimace and started to wipe her chin and nose with her hand.

"Oops," was all I could say.

"You could at least warn me," she shouted.

"Was in the heat of the moment, sorry." I laughed.

"You're lucky you're such a good fuck, or I'd kick your ass," she grumbled.

I was both drunk and horny which might explain my next move and since I knew I had already fucked her and back in my head I also knew the box would help me get out of any potential problem, I decided to take my chances. I slowly got up from the couch and walked over to her end. There I leaned forward and guided my cock towards her face. Her eyes went wide but she didn't say anything.

"You missed some," I said and looked down at my cock. There was still cum around the head and the entire shaft was wet from her juices. Lucy frowned but to my surprise she opened up her mouth and let her tongue stick out and lick the tip of my cock. I looked down amazed as she licked up every drop of cum from my dick and then went on to clean the rest of my cock with her lips and tongue. She wrapped things up by sucking my entire semi erect cock into her mouth.

"Is that better," she said looking up at me. I think we both looked surprised from what had happened but I moved to the side and started to make my way to my bed.

"I'm going to use your shower," she said and moved towards the bathroom.

As I heard the shower running I lay down in bed and tried to analyze the situation. Lucy was obviously here fucking me because she wanted to but what would that mean. My mind was still spinning a bit but I knew that I needed to take control of the situation. Lucy had also been a surprisingly good fuck and there was just something naughty about her I couldn't put my finger on. All I knew was that I wanted more. Before Lucy was out of the shower I had scribbled a new note and placed in the box. The note said, "I wish Lucy became my sex slave". The box was placed securely inside my safe and by the time Lucy got out of the shower I was already asleep.

I woke up late the next morning and was surprised to find Lucy sleeping next to me in bed. She was completely nude, laying on her belly with one leg bent slightly to the side. The morning sun was shining down on her naked body and I couldn't help but to admire her tight ass. Her back and shoulders were covered with freckles, just like her face and I still couldn't decide if I thought she was just plain looking or a damn supermodel. Either way, I needed to get up so I did and went to bathroom to have a shower. When I got out Lucy was standing by the living room window fiddling on her phone. She was wearing her jeans and had borrowed one of my t-shirts. It was way too big for her but in the sunlight I could still see the outlines of her perky nipples.

"Morning," I said, walking up to her in nothing more than a towel wrapped around my waist.

"Sssh," she said, and hushed me with a finger and went back to whatever she was doing on her phone.

Surprised at her ignoring me I decided to go have some breakfast instead. I made some coffee and toast and before I knew it Lucy was also in the kitchen.

"Just texting my roommate explaining I hooked up last night," she said and reached for a cup.

"There's some toast if you're hungry," I said as I sat there eating. I was still wearing only a towel but Lucy didn't seem to mind.

"Listen," she said while grabbing some toast, "I'm going to explain this to you once, I don't do the girlfriend boyfriend thing. Just so you know."

"Same here," I said, looking straight at her.

We stared at each other for a short moment and she seemed to try to read any signs I would show.

"That's a relief," she finally said and exhaled, "for a moment there I was afraid you'd go lost puppy on me."

"I'm not a puppy," I chuckled, "we got drunk and fucked last night, no big deal."

"Yeah but guys usually think they own you just because you slept with them once."

"Yeah but... " I started, but drifted off as I now remembered the box and the note I had written. Did it work? Maybe I had left it in there too late because I was not seeing any change in Lucy here.

"Bu bu but what," she said in a mocking tone.

"Nothing," I said, still confused if the box had worked or not.

"Don't be such a dork John," she said, "why do guys always have to go mental after a fuck?"

"Who's mental," I asked looking honestly surprised. "I just said it was cool".

We now fell into another silence for a while, me staring at the wall, and Lucy eating the rest of her toast.

"Just remember out there in the real world", she said gesturing towards the window, "I'm not going to hold your hand, giggle at your jokes or act like an idiot just because we hooked up."

"What happens in here," she continued, "what we do in here is our own business."

I was starting to follow her now and I understood that the box might have worked on her anyways.

"So what you mean," I asked, "you want us to leave things as normal back in school, but in here we can do more of what we did last night?"

"Hah, you wish," she said casually, running a hand through her fiery hair.

"Fair enough," I said.

With that out of the way we finished out breakfast and Lucy dressed and was getting ready to leave. As she was walking towards the door I reached for her hand and she stopped mid step and looked at me.

"What the fuck," she said, "I just said I don't hold hands".

"I just want to make sure I understand this," I said, "if you come over again, we can have some more fun?"

"Maybe if you man up and stop being a bitch," she replied with a shrug and grimace.

"Well fuck this," I thought, and figured I had confidence enough in the box to test her for real. I knew the box had worked well so far but that it also was very unpredictable. Maybe Lucy had kept her normal bitchy personality but at the same time had turned into my slave.

"If that's the case," I said, "you're in my place now, and that means what happens is just our business?"

Lucy just replied with another shrug as she was reaching down for her shoes.

"Then I want a blowjob before you leave," I tried. This would most definitely show if the box had worked. I figured not even Lucy would be crazy enough to buy a line like that.

"What," she burst out?

"You heard me," I said, "I want a blowjob".

"Right here?" She asked, and stood back up again.

"No, let's move over here where we can get comfortable," I said, and took her hand. She seemed a bit hesitant at first as I led her towards one of my large armchairs in the living room. She till followed along and I knew now that the box had worked it's magic again. As I sat down on the towel I was wearing it spread open and my dick sprung out. I was already hard when Lucy knelt down in front of me and positioned herself between my legs. From there she reached out to grab my cock and leaned forward to kiss the head. She ran her little pursed red lips up and down the bottom of my rod until I was rock hard, then she slipped her tongue out and went on to lick up both sides before trailing all the way from my balls up until the her tongue was teasing the tip of my cock. Wet from both pre-cum and her saliva my cock easily slipped in between her lips as she opened up and sucked me into her warm mouth.

I leaned back in the chair and let out a soft moan of satisfaction as she took more and more of my cock into her mouth. She pulled back around half down my cock and started to work on my head while her hands gently cupped my balls. Even though she didn't take me that deep she kept a lovely pressure around my cock and one of her hands softly massaged up the bottom of my rod now.

"Damn you're good at this," I exhaled and smiled down at her. Lucy's eyes was wide open and even though she had my cock in her mouth I could still see she was making one of her usual quirky faces. Feeling I was in charge I moved a hand up to stroke her cheek and then gently removed her hand from my cock and placed it on my belly.

"Just your mouth," I said before letting my hand slide back up to her cheek. I let my palm gently slide over her ear before reaching around the back of her head where I could grab a hold of her thick hair. Lucy let out a soft muffled little noise as I grabbed a hold of her hair but she kept sucking my cock. I was starting to feel bold now and I just loved the sight of my cock sliding in between her thin red lips. I started to gently push her head down making her take more and more of my cock into her mouth, just a little bit deeper for each stroke. I could feel her breath getting more strained and as my hips started to move up to meet her sucking mouth she started making more muffled sounds. Her hand that was cupping my balls moments earlier was now gone and to my amazement I saw she had it down inside the front of her pants. She was fingering herself!

This made me even hornier and I started to move my hips faster and harder at the same time as my grip around her hair tightened. I was literally fucking her mouth now and her muffled little sounds had turned into loud slurps and deep moans. This was too much for me and I pushed her head down hard on my cock just as I spurted my load into her mouth. I must have sent most of it down her throat but she still didn't gag but instead kept sucking me with long deep strokes. Just as I had completely emptied my load I could feel her breathing stop and she shut her eyes hard. With my cock still buried deep in her mouth she started shaking and let out a loud scream she came. She sucked me furiously all through her orgasm and then fell forward with her head into my lap. My cock was resting against the side of her head as she slowly regained her breath and senses.

"Fuck," I exhaled and fell back in the chair in total relaxation. Lucy slowly sat up on her knees and looked at me and with red cheeks.

"You're blushing," I said, with a little chuckle.

"Fuck no," she barked back at me before giving a quirky smile.

"I'm just warm," she continued, "I did all the work."

I was still taken back by this amazing blowjob and just sat there taking deep breaths and could only watch as she slowly stood up and walked towards the door.

"But," she said while putting on her shoes, "I'd never guessed a dork like you could be such a hot fuck."

"See you later," I said as she went out the door.

"You wish," I could hear her reply just as she slammed the door shut behind her.

This was almost too good to be true I thought to myself as I went into my bedroom to get dressed. I put on a clean t-shirt and boxers but just as I reached for my sweat pants on the floor I noticed something sticking out the door to my closet. I reached down and grabbed it and in shock I saw it was my note from last night. Almost in panic I reached for my safe too see if the box was still there. My pulse was getting dangerously high and I was hyperventilating when I finally got the lock open.

I exhaled hard as I found the box just where I had left it. I opened it and it was empty. I sat on my bed with my note in one hand and the box in the other and just tried to figure out what had happened. It then dawned on me that last night, in my drunken state, I must have dropped the note out of the box before closing it, that was the only possible solution. I laughed a little at myself but then came the next shock. If the note had fallen out, that meant Lucy hadn't been under it's power just now. I had treated her like my sex toy and she had just gone with it!

I spent the rest of the weekend in a state of panic and tried to figure out what to do next time I met Lucy in school. This could quickly turn into a real problem, but at the same time it was exciting and a part of me was starting to really look forward to my next class.