All Comments on 'Wish Box Ch. 06'

by roblondon2

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
keep writing these

Love this series!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More!!!

Please write more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great Read

Really enjoy this series so far, every chapter has something different to offer. Keep up the good work!!

_FirstBorn__FirstBorn_almost 7 years ago
Nice twist.

A very welcome addition to the series!

I have to say, given the subtlety of the Wish Box previous to this, I was a little worried when he jumped straight to *sex slave* here. It seemed almost like you were tired of the limitations that earlier subtlety required and wanted to just skip to the good stuff. Then I was quite pleasantly surprised when it turned out that all of that behavior from her had come *without* any of the wish box's influence.

That is, as long as his version of events (ie. failing to actually put it *into* the box) is true. If the box spit it out as an invalid or too extreme wish that changes things considerably.

This chapter leaves the main character in a delicious position of uncertainty. And it leaves us as readers much more willing to accept that if/when he does slip that little note (back?) into the box, that her changes won't be quite as much of an extreme shift from what she might have done on her own without it.

If I may give him just a penny or two of advice? There is a difference between a sex-slave and a *willing* sex-slave. The former might obey out of magical enforcement or coercion but is still quite free to resent/hate/work-against the "protagonist". The latter creates a partner in crime that, if she doesn't enjoy everything her enslavement entails, at least she desires it.

Either option can be fun to explore, and I greatly look forward to doing so in subsequent chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please write more

This is a great series, I love the subtly of the box and all the characters he interacts with. Please write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great series

I've really enjoyed the series and am looking forward to the next installments. Keep them cuming!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Write more... the story deserves it.

A bit of polish and more plot and this could easily be in the hall of fame

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
?

you could be highly creative. too childish. slap hapy papy #9 in all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Dear literotica

listen dude, nothing against you or your story. I like it, and if you knew me you would understand that is a huge compliment, but this is like the third 'novelette' I've read in a row that is not finished. Literotica should make a sign or a mark at the beginning of the story so we know whether this is a work in progress or if we can reach the end.

kade435kade435about 4 years ago
plot twist

loved that, didnt see that one coming. it might give him more courage

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

This chapter received FIVE STARS...even with the mistakes here and there...

The shift in the focus...the plot line...just a bit...makes the MC seem a bit more human. It would seem 'maybe' he can be himself without relying on the 📦 box...or, maybe, Lucy found the box and took the note out...??

Still, I like the shift...looking forward to more...like Lucy REALLY IS a freak/wants to be John's sex slave!!??

RonanJWilkersonRonanJWilkersonover 1 year ago

OK, I was going object about using the box on Lucy, but I like the twist.

ClearmuseClearmuse24 days ago

Fun story, like the surprises

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous