Wish Box Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Morning," she whispered, as her tongue flicked out and trailed down the side of my neck. I then felt her kiss down my shoulder and to my chest. Here my eyes slowly opened and I was greeted by the beautiful angel like smile from Sam as she slowly made her way further down my body, pushing the sheets down with her. My cock was soon in line with her tits and she stopped briefly to circle both her nipples around the tip before moving further down and in one slow motion she leaned down and sucked my entire shaft into her mouth. As much as I wanted to watch her swallow my dick, I just let my head fall backwards and enjoyed the warm sensation of her tongue and lips working me up and down. She continued to suck me with long slow strokes and with each stroke she kept me still for a longer time, my shaft fully engulfed in her soft mouth. This was literally driving me insane and she only stopped when I reached down with my hands and let them both grab a hold of her hair.

Here she stopped with just the tip brushing against her lips until I pushed her down gently and she immediately parted her lips and let me slide into her again. I continued to guide her head until she was fucking me with her mouth in a perfect steady rhythm. Feeling I was close to coming I started jerking my hips too and not long after I felt my body start to tense up and I pumped my cock deep into her mouth and started to cum. I could hear her gulp down my load and gasp for air as she kept sucking me and she didn't stop until I was completely spent and my body relaxed.

She fell down over me and her face rested on my abs for a while as she slowly regained her breath and I could see how she licked her lips and swallowed the last drops of my load. She then got up and I must have drifted back to sleep. When I woke up some time later, she had already gone and I reluctantly got up from bed and decided it was time to get moving. I still had some reading to do over the weekend because I knew I wanted to be ready for work on Monday. I spent the rest of the weekend preparing as I had planned and I must admit that the encounter with Sam and Talia really had helped me relax. Still, when I woke up on Monday morning, I was mess.

The first thing that came into my mind was to call in with some excuse and maybe use the box to be able to start later but eventually I managed to gather myself and after a quick breakfast I made my way down town to my new office. Watching all the people on their way to work helped me relax and when I finally reached the building and was riding the elevator up, I felt pretty good. That didn't last long though. As I approached the stern looking woman in the reception I was almost trembling but luckily she seemed nicer than she looked and was also aware that there were new people coming in today. She showed me into an empty meeting room, I was obviously the first person there and I just now realized that in my nervous state I had forgotten to check the time and had arrived almost twenty minutes early. Those minutes where spent in agony and just before nine o'clock more people started to arrive. First were two guys in their mid-thirties, they presented themselves as Tom and Brad and my initial reaction was to compare them to a couple of idiot frat boys. I quickly learned though that they were the senior account managers and really good at their jobs.

After them there was a guy that must have been just a few years older than me, he was the pre-sales guy and last, but not least was a woman in her late forties that looked like she was stuck in an 80s sitcom. Her name was Stephanie and she was slightly plump but also, I would learn in the coming weeks, one hell of a sales rep. We were all gathered and I made a quick introduction, telling them about my college degree and my prior work, but the room fell quiet quickly when the final member of the sales team entered, the manager. I had only interviewed with the CEO of the company and he had assured me they had recently hired one of the most sought after, up and coming, sales managers to lead the team. I was not, however, prepared for how the said manager would look.

"Morning all," she said in a friendly but business-like tone as she went in and sat at the head of the table.

"I see you've all met John, that's good," she continued. "He will begin working with us here in California but if he's anything like the boss man described, I bet he'll be running the East coast branch within a few years."

I didn't know if she was mocking me or giving me a compliment but either way, I could feel my face turn purple from embarrassment and hearing the little snorts of laughs from the rest of the team didn't exactly help.

"He is humble too apparently," she continued before getting on with the more formal parts of the meeting.

Although it was my first day and I knew I should focus on my introduction I couldn't help being mesmerized by this beauty. Her name was Rebecka but everyone called her Becka. Once I was back home, I did a quick search on her I found out she was 31 years old, appeared to be single and there was very little to find out about her, except she had graduated from Berkeley top of her class. She was athletic, slim but not thin, and always wearing the latest designer outfits. All pictures of her in social media looked to be perfectly arranged in a studio. Staring at her pictures I quickly realized my favorite part was her perfectly shaped full red lips, which she could use both to curl into cute smiles and for more professional expressions. Her amazing shape was topped with a long straight haircut, brown with a hint of red in it. I knew from the moment I saw her that she was one of the most beautiful women I had ever laid eyes on. That immediately led me to my first dilemma at work, as I had decided to do this without help from the box. By keeping to this plan, I would risk failing Becka hard, and make a fool out of myself. But at the same time, I knew the box would be there when I needed it.

I quickly realized there would be no chance in hell I would be getting any more attention than that of a normal employee from Becka. She was very professional, even a nit distant and cold, and rarely spoke of anything but strict business. During the first couple of weeks I did get to know her a little better though but nothing about her private life. To my surprise, I also found out I had some sort of talent for doing business.

I had always been pragmatic and when I saw a good deal for the customer it came natural for me to explain that to people, and apparently, I looked trustworthy. I still had my insecurities but at least Becka seemed pleased with my progress and the only feedback she gave me was that I had integrated well with the team. She did help me a bit in the beginning but slowly became more distant and focused on hunting her own big deals and I slowly started to rely more on Stephanie to give me pointers. Things went well though and I really started to enjoy having a job to go to in the mornings. The week that followed I started making my first deals, without ever using the box. Since I had my setup at the hotel, I was getting laid regularly and I think that kept me from doing something rash with the box and Becka. But things finally did start to escalate and I would soon be in more need of the box than I had been in a long time.

It started with a dead whale of an account as Tom and Brad called it. A large deal that some old sales manager had tried and failed with and was now dumped on me for some reason. Becka had clearly stated they didn't expect me to even get in touch with them, and that it was rotated between team members once per year. Being curious by nature I still made some research into the company and found it was a European company that dealt with import of luxury goods. The thing that got my heart rate pumping though was the name of the owner and chairman of the board, a Mr. Salvio. I knew I recognized the name from somewhere and then remembered Talia telling me about the old owner of my hotel. Could this be the same guy? Since I couldn't really tell my colleagues I might know this guy I kept this all to myself. I never told them about my other business or my living arrangements and was happy to let them assume I lived someplace normal and inconspicuous. I did however reach out to my old real estate agent and got a hold of a number to Mr. Salvio.

After a few attempts I managed to get a hold of his assistant and to my surprise a few days later he agreed to a meeting. Unfortunately, he would only agree to meet at the hotel restaurant, but since this was such an amazing opportunity to impress Becka, I agreed and we set a time the following night. That was another request he had, to meet way past office hours but I figured a meeting over dinner would be better than nothing. I was a bit jittery in the afternoon before the meeting and before I left, I felt I had to tell Stephanie I had a meeting with the company but assumed it would lead to nothing. She was really impressed I had managed to reach them and gave me some advice on European business practices but in the end we both agreed that I would probably just be paying for dinner.

What Stephanie didn't know of course was that I owned the restaurant so paying wasn't a problem, and I had also booked our best table so I felt suitably prepared to finally meet this Mr. Salvio. I was sitting at the table sipping at a beer when Sophia, now working the evening shift as a waitress came over and let me know Mr. Salvio had arrived. I stood up to greet him and saw a small old guy walk into the restaurant together with a much larger man wearing a limo driver's uniform. Next to him was a stunning woman wearing a black cocktail dress. I couldn't help admiring her figure as they approached the table trying to assess her age and bra size but quickly managed to focus as Mr. Salvio took my hand and greeted me.

"Nice to finally meet you," he greeted me with a broad Italian accent. "This here is my secretary Eva," he said and I got to shake her hand as well. The driver never got an introduction, he just sat down next to me and I couldn't help to get a feeling he was scouting the place, as if looking for something, or someone. But with Eva sitting down at the table now I had to focus not to stare down her dress, that showed an impressive amount of cleavage. I shrugged off the thought of using the box to get her in bed and instead turned to Sophia who was now ready to take our orders. Dinner went well and after having finished most of the meal we got into a more serious business discussion and it turned out his company had a genuine need for our services and to my delight we agreed I would send them an offer the following day and Eva would go through the numbers. When we had finished dinner, I quickly ensured them it was all on the house, and also made sure Mr. Salvio saw me give Sophia a solid tip of three hundred dollar.

"Thank you, Sir, that is very generous of you," she said, as he cheeks started to turn a bit red.

"Ah, I see he has picked up on some of my old habits," Mr. Salvio chuckled and turned to look at Sophia, making her blush even more.

"They kind of insisted on keeping the old habits," I added and was rewarded another chuckle from Mr. Salvio.

"Well that makes me happy to hear," he said, "and I like how you have kept this place and ruined it. I have many fond memories from here."

"I've not found a reason to change anything," I said and looked to Sophia too and she nodded with a shy smile and took off towards the kitchen.

It was time to call it a night and I followed Mr. Salvio towards the door. That's when I saw a sudden movement and a man dashed out of nowhere towards us. Something flashed in his hand and I realized it was a blade and before I could think I tackled Mr. Salvio out of the way making the blade miss his back with just a few inches. The guy moved quickly but before he could strike again the driver punched him straight in the face making him fall down on the floor. He then took a firm grip around Mr. Salvio's arm and pulled him quickly out the door, with the hot assistant running just behind them.

I turned towards the attacker who was now back at his feet and saw him raise his blade and move towards me. I tried to back up but before he had a chance to stab me one of the club bouncers jumped him and they both fell to the floor. I must have panicked because the next thing I remember is the bouncer on the floor, with blood flowing from a cut on his left arm, and the attacker was nowhere to be seen. More staff rushed to us now and one of the bartenders wrapped a towel around the bouncer's arm and we helped him back into the kitchen and called an ambulance. The police arrived too and I was told there would be a detective coming by the next morning to take statements.

Before going to be that night I took out the box and started to form a plan. Not wanting to risk any weird side effects, I decided to make a series of easy wishes that no one would ever try to deliberately kill or hurt me. It wasn't until the next morning I realized I most likely had blown the deal with Mr. Salivio. That was another issue I would be forced to deal with.

12