Wish Granted

Story Info
A genie grants her unusual wish.
1.6k words
4.34
21.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Author's Note*

The main character is reluctant to deal with the genie, but willingly and happily participates in the sexual activities with a different character. There are references to rape, but the story itself is not about non-consent, so this was not put in the non-consent category. For the references to rape, however, trigger warnings apply. Please take care of yourself.

***************************

A tall, fair-skinned Eurasian woman with casual clothing stood alone in a dimly-lit aquarium, her straight, brunette hair reaching her chin.

She sighed, pressing her forehead against the heavy, polished glass, looking at a walrus. "I wish you could talk."

"I can talk," the mouth of the walrus moved, sound escaping through the glass.

"WHAT?!" she screamed. A laugh started behind her.

She quickly turned to see a golden-skinned woman with dark cornrows, and flowing wine-colored off-the-shoulders top that stopped just below her breasts, above a sarong of the same shade.

"I'm just fucking with you, kid," the unknown woman said.

"What the- I'm not a kid. What are you even doing here?"

"I know, I know," the woman backed up somewhat, holding her arms out defensively, yet laughing all the same.

"But everyone's a kid when you're my age."

"You look young to me," the light-skinned woman said.

"I look a lot of ways to a lot of people. I'm actually ancient in the most literal sense of the word."

"And I'm the Queen of Sheba."

"Perhaps if you wished to be," the golden woman replied, "she was a beautiful woman, that Makeda."

"Makeda?"

"Yes. The queen of Sheba."

The Eurasian woman scoffed. "What are you doing here? Did Greg send you?"

"Greg?!" the golden woman nearly cackled. "Fucking Greg? No. No, no, no. Of course not. He wouldn't have the balls to even ask someone to see you. Though he does think about you when he jerks off, or cries into his anime body pillow, or rapes a corpse."

"He does what?!"

"Yes, indeed," the golden woman replied. "He rapes corpses. But you're awfully judgmental, you know, for someone who wants to fuck a walrus."

"I don't want to fuck a walrus!"

"All right, Elodie," she said, "you'd only want to fuck a walrus if it could want that. Or a seahorse. Or a manatee. Maybe one of those electric eels to shock the shit out of you."

"You're disgusting," Elodie replied, "and you clearly don't work here or you wouldn't be talking like that. How do you even know my name?"

"I know many things... You're twenty-five. You love obscure ice cream flavors. You masturbate to nature documentaries. You dreamed about a sea monster last night," she clicked her tongue.

Elodie stepped back, mouth agape. "What the fuck are you?"

"I'm a genie! Your genie, for a little while. I just liked the sound of your voice and had to come see you. In fact, I happen to know a certain sea monster who'd love your precious self."

"A genie?" she asked. "Right. Okay. Show me your genie powers, then."

The two women appeared underwater, somehow still breathing, and strangely able to speak, and scream, as Elodie discovered.

"WHATTHEFUCKING"

"I know, I know. And another thing I know," the woman smiled with a Devilish look in her eyes, is that what you really wish is to be with a sea monster, yes?"

Elodie stared at the woman for several seconds.

"...Greg really rapes corpses?"

--------

It took some time before Elodie calmed in the ocean waters, with the nearby genie clearly unfazed. Elodie breathed deeply for however many minutes, she couldn't tell. Thoughts stirring like a rapid carousel if it could take LSD.

Then, she saw it.

A massive creature that resembled some sort of dragon, scaly obsidian body resting in the undersea grotto, surrounding itself with jewels.

Elodie stared in awe. Its many ridges were tough, alluring. Its claws were sharp and ivory.

"Oh, lover, darling," the genie said in sing-song voice, "do you want to make this gorgeous woman's wish come true?"

The dragon awoke and Elodie would've screamed, but she was too shocked to do so.

It seemed to smile — if sea monsters could smile — and swam to the woman, looming over her, engulfing her in shadow.

Whether or not sea monsters could smile remained debatable, but Elodie certainly could, and was doing just that. Her eyes nearly glowed as she stared at the sea monster.

If this had been a dream, it was the most visceral dream she'd ever had. If not, her entire concept of reality would never be the same, and she damn sure didn't mind either way.

She giggled a little and hugged the creature's massive body. "Do you actually... want.. well-"

The sea monster leaned its giant head toward her, carefully placing its sharp, ivory teeth on her clothes before ripping them right off.

She slipped off her shoes and now swam completely naked in the vast ocean, looking up to the beauty before her.

"I'll leave you to that," the genie said, "but I'll be nearby, if you need me... Or I guess, even if you don't."

"Yeah, yeah, sure," Elodie responded, still focused on the sea monster.

She smiled so wide and for so long that her mouth began to hurt, and she didn't care.

The sea monster moved to reveal its insanely huge cock, nudging her toward it with his face.

She swam toward the cock, which seemed to be the length of her own body, and with greater width. How she could possibly handle this thing... Well, she couldn't, could she? Yet she would. She'd find a way.

She began tracing her hands along the shaft and playing with her own clit.

As wet as water was, it wasn't normally good for the wetness of a woman, and yet somehow, it was. She couldn't be surprised anymore.

She wrapped her naked body around the sea monster's cock, licking and sucking it with the entirety of her soul. She thought it was hard before, but apparently that was nothing yet, as it grew harder and even bigger. Holy. Fucking... Goddamn.

His cock continued growing upwards and Elodie slipped off his shaft and landed on his enormous balls.

He laughed. A deep, roaring, monstrous laugh. It echoed through the seas and nearly sent Elodie into the thundering current it created.

She held onto the sea monster's balls, internally praying to a god she didn't believe in, but she wasn't so sure of anything now. Elodie added a few more gods for good measure.

The sea monster swooped her up suddenly in his massive paws, running his tongue on her entire body in an instant.

Disgusting as it could've been, it actually felt somehow very... sweet? Euphoric. It was soft and warm, even pleasant to the nose.

Her entire body relaxed.

She felt every previously tense part, every pain, disappear completely. It'd been replaced by the feeling of floating in some type of celestial realm.

For that moment, all she knew fell to nothingness, and all she was now was incandescently warm, bright, and in the paw of a giant sea monster.

He placed her on the sea floor, thought better of it, and re-placed her upon the soft insides of a seashell. She giggled.

He grasped his dragon cock, and Elodie spread her long legs. She wasn't so sure the sea monster's attempt to fuck her wouldn't murder her, but it's not every day she had one between her thighs.

The sea monster rubbed the head of his cock on the entirety of her inner thighs, covering her brunette bush and dainty asshole, and consuming a fair bit of surrounding space simultaneously.

"Yes..." Elodie said. "Please fuck me."

The sea monster pushed its cock into her entrance, which remarkably fit, and she felt even stronger bliss than before. She was already orgasming wildly as the sea monster's cock filled her lower half, her abdomen bulging out with its size.

It slowly pushed in and out of her human pussy, impossibly deep inside of her. It seemed to work through her internal organs, sliding through her chest, and even through her throat.

She twitched and squirmed as her body pulsated to the heavens with the sea monster's rhythmic sex.

He glided inside her brain. She could feel him deep in her thoughts, connecting with everything she ever was and could be. And who she was, she couldn't say. Her thoughts went into the void. She felt only sensations, and knew only bliss.

The sea monster continued its pleasure in a number of positions, which spilled into space, defying all logic, and even time. Time was meaningless.

She could barely breathe with the clenching on her abdomen and the rapid pulsating of her being. It felt all too good.

The sea monster remained slow throughout her body, and the pleasure in his dragon cock was close to release. That's all they wanted. That's all they knew.

With monstrous moans and grunts that pummeled the ocean, he released an ungodly amount of thick, heavy semen into her brain. It spilled through her insides, coating her organs and eventually trailing down her long legs.

--------

Elodie reappeared at the aquarium, the genie standing near.

"I take it that went well?" the genie asked.

Elodie giggled, the room feeling of pure magic.

"Hh-wha.." she laughed harder, speaking again. "Mmm..ha wha.."

"Okay," the genie said, and returned Elodie's functions to her.

"Now," the genie started again, "I take it that went well?"

"I'm not sure whether to marry the sea monster, or you. Maybe both." she laughed.

"Is there anything you can ever be sure of again, Elodie?"

"Actually, yes," she started, "sea monsters exist. There is a god. And I'm definitely reporting Greg immediately."