Wish Granted: Tentacles

Story Info
She's been looking for a legend. Her wish comes true.
1.6k words
4.24
16.2k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***Author's Note***

This story is a companion piece to my earlier story "Wish Granted" and any stories in the "Wish Granted" series.

You don't have to read those to understand this story. They are all meant to make sense individually, as well as together.

***********************************

Aurélie prowled the massive garden that held flowers on its trees and its perfectly-trimmed bushes.

The night was a deep shade of indigo, illuminated by the crescent moon, and the cool air relieved her beige skin from its many hours beneath the sun, as her dark, fluffy curls cascaded down her neck.

It could have been calming. Romantic, even.

It wasn't.

Yet she must have been close. She had to be. She knew the legends. She'd discovered objects that defied logic, places that emerged overnight, the little things that wouldn't have meant anything, and meant everything for precisely that reason. The things humans were never supposed to notice.

But where was it?

She gently brushed through the plants around her, searching for something. Something that shouldn't be where it was. Something that should be there, but wasn't. Anything too wrong. Anything too right.

"Check the anemones." A woman's voice emerged behind her.

Aurélie was still. She breathed deep and quietly through her nose, and slowly turned to face the unknown voice.

And there upon a polished marble surface rested a woman, skin almond, eyes darker than even Aurélie's, and straight, black hair, that flowed to her thighs.

She wore a pearlish robe, which managed to be a little transparent, showing the curves beneath.

Aurélie said nothing, transfixed upon the woman.

The woman spoke again. "The anemones."

Aurélie tore her gaze from the unknown woman, and looked to the anemones.

She walked to them, and for a moment, nothing. Nothing until the smallest glow appeared.

She carefully reached her hand toward the glow, and palmed some sort of stone. She brought it up to her, and it still glowed softly, nearly the same shade as the anemones it had rested in moments before.

Aurélie looked at the unknown woman. "What... is this?"

The woman gave a sly smile. "A present you'll give to the one you're seeking. Now, come along. We'll have to take the long way."

"The long way-"

The almond woman dove into one of the garden's ponds, proving it much deeper than it looked as she disappeared completely.

Aurélie hesitated, but only for a moment. She wanted to see it at least once. To take in its surely hypnotic air. She wanted that more than anything else in her twenty-four years of life.

She took a deep breath and leaped into the pond.

The violent impact was not what she imagined. Her every inch was filled with an immeasurable pain. The waters were not waters at all. The pond was no pond. Or, at least, it wasn't like any pond she'd ever known.

It wasn't even like any place she'd ever known. It was more like an incomprehensible concept of a place, like smudged words on an ancient writing, but somehow... alive. Hungry.

Her body jetted further and further down whatever it was, finally discarding her upon what felt like cotton and silk and air simultaneously.

The intense pain before vanished completely.

"Oh, Devil's cock! I thought you were dead!" the woman from earlier looked at Aurélie, wide-eyed and open-mouthed, "Thank the rivers! Why were you gone so long?!"

"What? I- I haven't been."

The woman gasped. "Aurélie, it's been eight years."

"What?! HOLYFUCKINGSHI-"

"Ha!" the woman said. "I got you!" she laughed. "In all seriousness, it's been a few seconds or so. I think. Mortal time is confusing."

Aurélie, eyes wide, glanced around, but kept her head still.

"Then..." Aurélie started, "who are you? What are you?"

"I'm a genie! And I'm here to grant your deepest wish."

The apparent genie winked, and out from the shadows came a massive, imposing creature. A galaxy of tentacles.

Aurélie laughed and smiled. Tears rolled down her face. She stared intensely at the creature.

"I can't believe I actually..." she trailed off into more excited laughter.

She remembered the stone, and set it by the creature.

Aurélie vaguely processed the genie having said something and then disappearing, perhaps that she was leaving. It didn't matter.

"You..." Aurélie stared in awe. "I've been looking for you for so long."

A tentacle slowly slid upon the back of her body, making its way up her leg and wrapping itself around her thigh.

"Yes," the tears continued "oh, yes. Please. Please take me. Have me completely."

Her clothes were gone. Perhaps destroyed. Perhaps she'd removed them herself.

She surely knew at the time, but what was time? Time meant nothing.

What she knew now was only feeling, and what she felt was wondrous.

Tentacles, soft and silky, covered her flesh. The creature was huge, but tentacles somehow slid between her fingers and toes.

Her spread legs were swallowed by the tentacled mass. She ached for the creature. She wanted it inside of her. She needed it inside of her.

It caressed her breasts, her back, her abdomen. It held her tight in its tentacled grasp as a single tentacle slid upon Aurélie's wet folds, and slowly entered her.

The tentacle pushed further into her, filling her deep and wide. It circled inside of her, and played upon the inner part of her clitoris, as another tentacled ran upon the outside like a tongue that begged for her.

She moaned out, shivering in her pleasure as the tentacle continued to glide in and out of her human body, and touch most every part of her.

Another tentacle massaged her perineum and asshole, wetting it with a hunger.

It guided the tentacle inside her ass. Deeper and deeper it went, as another tentacle found its way into her mouth.

Aurélie's body tightened with the tentacles immersed inside of her. The heat rose within her as she became even wetter. She felt as though she floated higher and higher, her body pulled upwards with the pleasure throughout it. She wanted more. She wanted everything.

The tentacle in her mouth found its way to her throat, as the tentacle in her ass went far deeper than she thought possible, until the two tentacles connected with each other, like some kind of Chinese finger trap. Or, perhaps in her case, an Algerian finger trap.

Though it wasn't really trapped at all, as it continued to make its way in and out of her, and the one inside her womb seemed to push further still, making its way through her bulging abdomen.

Her muffled moans somehow vibrated through the entirety of her body. She choked upon stifled gasps and squirmed as she felt her pulsating pussy become a vice.

The three tentacles inside her holes danced about her body. Her orgasms shook the place in her violent pleasure. Tears caked her face and blinded her. But she wanted more.

Tentacles slithered into her nostrils. Another two pressed into her ears, and they all impaled her brain.

They thrusted harder into her. Every tentacle inside her pounded into her human body.

She was fiery and contorted. By all human standards, she would have been dead, but she felt more alive than ever before.

Everything was alive, in every shape and color. Infinite shapes and infinite colors beyond all she'd known.

Tentacles shot into her eyes, burying themselves in her eye sockets before connecting with all the others already inside.

She was spun around the place, her own body now sliding across the many tentacles in every direction.

Her own arms and legs looped around her organs.

She came repeatedly in a garbled stupor of chaotic lights, jutting out from her melted insides until she completely shattered into stardust, and all fell into a dark, blissful silence.

"Aurélie..." a voice called to her.

Nothing.

"Aurélie..."

And nothing still.

Aurélie's eyes finally fluttered open.

"Hmmye" the sound gently trickled out her dazed mouth.

"Right, of course," the genie said, and moved rhythmically, breaking the trance.

Aurélie found herself back upon the garden's ground, stars shining above her.

Her eyes turned toward the genie, who was casually resting her cheek upon her fist. The genie smiled at her.

"Well, someone had fun, didn't she?"

Aurélie giggled. "I love you."

The genie chuckled softly. "All right. Do you know how long you've been gone?"

"Don't you tell me eight years," she scoffed, but returned to laughing.

"No. Two days."

"You're full of shit," she waved a hand dismissively, "but I do thank you for this."

"No, really, Aurélie. It's been two days."

"Sure it has."

"It has," the genie replied simply, "but I suppose even if you don't believe now, you will soon." She turned, as if to leave, but Aurélie spoke to her again.

"Wait!" she said, "Am I going to get two other wishes?"

The genie glared at her, and Aurélie was no longer sure she should have spoken at all.

There was silence. Before Aurélie's eyes, the genie appeared to become her. She looked so exactly like her, and spoke in Aurélie's own voice in a sarcastic tone.

"Oh, genie slave, I know you just gave me what I wanted most in my entire life, but where are my other presents?" she turned back into herself and laughed. "Honestly, kid. Honestly."

She continued.

"And you might want to leave before the silver-moneyed descendants of that oil tycoon return to find a naked woman they don't know in their garden. Although, I suppose they're familiar with it."

"I-" Aurélie started, but the genie vanished.

Aurélie gathered her thoughts and the belongings of hers that she could find, which didn't include the clothes that must've been lost in wherever-that-was. But it didn't matter.

Her wish had finally come true.