Wishes Gone Wrong - Slut High Pt. 02

Story Info
Jamie battles against her newfound slutty yearnings.
18.9k words
4.71
47.5k
60

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Razmagurk
Razmagurk
492 Followers

- A Smutty Novella -

= Part 2 of 2 =

By Razmagurk

I wandered breathless through the halls.

If I closed my eyes and squinted, things could almost pass as normal. I could almost believe that my school hadn't been overrun with enough nubile female flesh to make good even the raunchiest of teenage dreams.

My body was aflame with desire. Hot hormonal blood pounded through me and set every nerve alive with a hunger for carnal sensation.

I chewed my lip in an attempt to distract myself from the seemingly endless variety of pornographically proportioned girls sashaying past me as they sauntered off to their next class. Many of them had stopped to adjust their makeup or their hair, tossed and tussled as things were by the school-wide masturbatory frenzy that had just occurred. The din of their casual conversation, gossip and lilting giggles echoed over even the staccato rhythm of my horny heart.

Normally the presence of so many over-sexed beauties would be a cause for celebration, a blessing beyond measure, but today, due to a botched wish, I was one of them.

My diamond-hard nipples, perched high on my round quivering breasts, throbbed as they rubbed sensuously against the tight fabric of my far-too-small bikini top, jolting me with a low-level aching pleasure.

I hated this.

Being turned into a girl? You know what? That was fine. I could put up with pretending to be a woman for a day if it meant getting to see all this. No, what was ruining my pornographic parade was the existential angst I was suffering as a result of my magically altered sexuality.

That fucking genie had made it so that this stunningly salacious sex-pot body of mine came complete with a deep-seated lust for men and an overpowering urge to get pinned down and fucked. I still found women hot - oh lord did I ever - but they didn't scratch that deep body craving that I've been so hungry for all day.

And with the way my libido had been amped up to cartoonish proportions, I was feeling it bad.

I had nothing against liking guys, in principle. I'm not homophobic or anything, but, well, it's not something that I was. It wasn't me. That genie had fucked with my brain. Fucked with who I was. That's what scared me - what that represented.

And the worst part was that It was insidious. It felt so natural, so good, like soft warm silk. Why wouldn't I want to like guys? They were so yummy. I couldn't even remember what it was like not liking them, to be grossed out by the idea of some other guy's fat meaty dick instead of impossibly aroused. I tried to think back to times when I had, back to the eternal awkwardness of the men's changeroom, but oh god, it just brought to mind all kinds of strange new contexts. All those hard, masculine bodies caught at half glimpses. Why hadn't I tried to see more? Why hadn't I peeked? I swallowed hard.

No. No! I clenched my fist. The fires of my arousal were second only to the fires of my outrage. I wasn't going to go down that road. That's not who I was. That's not who I wanted to be. I was going to fight this. I was going to fix this. I just... I needed to get home. I needed to get to that lamp and undo all this before this girl's libido inspired me to do something I'd regret forever.

Could I just leave now? No. I thought back to the whole naughty-schoolgirl / stern-schoolmarm routine I'd gone through with Ms. Jennings earlier. My ass was still sore from the erotically charged spanking I'd earned for not conforming to the dress code. I'd hate to see what other perverted punishments she had in store if she caught me actually ditching class.

I fanned myself gently with one hand.

I would have to wait until lunch. I just had to get to then without losing myself in my newfound obsession with big juicy cocks. One period. How hard could it be?

I stopped stunned outside the school trophy case. Between the trophies for rugby and swimming there was an enormous faux-golden phallus with a plaque proclaiming Coxwell Academy the provincial deepthroating champions 10 years running. The display was complete with some photos from the competition and a clipping from the local newspaper. I blinked in surprise. Our old mascot, a dopey looking beaver, had been replaced with what appeared to be a giant penis wearing a monocle.

I licked my lips, then forced myself to turn away. The less I thought about enormous monster cocks, the better.

Luckily, there were plenty of distractions at hand to reaffirm my gynephilia. Though with how hot and horny it got me it was a mixed blessing. My eyes landed on the sight of Jenny, our head cheerleader. I was stunned. Jenny had already been the hottest girl in school by a significant margin, but now it was like the wish had washed away every flaw and enhanced her every endowment. Though sexy, it was undeniably eery, like someone had taken photoshop to her.

Maybe I was just being biased though. Maybe the increased attractiveness wasn't the result of her enhanced bustline, straining as it was against the slim parody of a cheer uniform, or the soft silky skin on display across her long slender legs. No, maybe a part of her enhanced attractiveness was the way she was aggressively nibbling on the ear of that girl sitting in her lap. I didn't quite recognize her, but she was wearing a cut-off letterman jacket carefully styled to conform to the school's slutwear dress code. One of Jenny's hands disappeared beneath the girl's translucent white top while the other played down beneath the hem of her tartan microskirt. The poor things mewling whimpers were music as she wriggled helplessly at the mercies of the cheerleader's ministrations.

Wait, I recognized that jacket. Was that... was that Jack? Jack Walker, her boyfriend from the football team? Oh my god. He had always been this huge imposing force moving through the halls like a lion, and now he was this cute feminine thing with boobs way too big for her petite frame and pouty dicksucking lips out of which rang that high soft voice crying out in horny frustration.

If Jack was a girl now, what did that mean? Were they still dating? Had my wish turned them into a lesbian couple? Or were they just making out because it was the slutty thing to do? Would they share boys? I sighed softly at the idea. They'd look really hot dropping to their knees together and giving a double blowjob to some random hunk they'd lured to their hotel room.

My heart was pounding. There was a lump in my throat. What was this? Jealousy? Of that girl sitting in Jenny's lap? Of Jenny's tender caress? Of that intimacy? No. Of the vision playing out in my head. Of the hard, lurid passion of their imagined threesome. I found myself wishing I had a girlfriend too so that I could make out with her to attract cute guys.

The bell rang. I'd been so caught up in my voyeurism I'd lost all track of time. I rushed off to second period as fast as my wardrobe would allow.

I was the last to arrive. I edged my way past the rows of playboy-perfect schoolgirls and took my seat near the back. The plump, matronly woman who normally taught us science was now downright vivacious. All of her bulk had gone to her plump ass, thighs and child-bearing hips.

I sighed in frustration. I'd managed to clear my head a bit during the break, but that cold water was now just a memory and I was no less horny. The lust-fueled fire within me was fast approaching a low broil.

Luckily, I didn't need to think too hard. The class was doing group presentations. Each pair of students had to research a scientific discovery or concept and talk about the potential applications or wider importance of it. The pair that were up now, two loser stoners turned busty goths, were talking about recent advances in industrial lubrication systems. Their presentation included a very hands on demonstration.

In my mind I could feel the pressure of those soft pale hands sliding across the yearning flesh of my hypersensitive tits, tweaking and pulling and squeezing my hard, pining nipples. I gripped the desk to keep my hands from wandering within the feeble length of my skirt.

I took a hot breath as I tried to slow down my breathing. The sweat forming on my skin made the air feel so refreshingly cool. I swallowed dryly. What the hell was I doing here? It was getting hard to think.

The next group was no better. They were talking about the Three Body Problem. I'm glad I had gone a couple of weeks ago. I'd hate to see what slutty girl-me would have made of the galactic bulge.

I squeezed my wet legs together and shook. How much longer was this going to go on? Would this class end with a masturbatory orgy too? Maybe I could let off steam then. My pussy ached at the prospect. I subtly reached a hand up and brushed against the underside of my ample breasts, at the scandalous acres of oh-so sensitive underboob put on display by this skanky lost-and-found top. My whole body was damp from sweat. Damp from need.

I swallowed hard. I was starting to see spots. The fire inside of my was boiling me alive.

"Jamie?" said a voice.

"Jamie!" the teacher yelled

"Huh? Mmm..." I pushed past the stupor I was in. She was looking at me expectantly. What had she asked?

"Uh, what?"

Giggling.

"Honestly. I know it can be hard to focus sometimes, but its not like you girls didn't just have a chance to get off. Could you at least try to pay attention?"

I sunk embarrassed into my seat.

The teacher asked her question to someone else. I couldn't even tell what she was saying. Everything she said sounded so fuzzy and unimportant. Why was she talking about science? Why were there no boys here? Why wasn't somebody doing something about that? Why was no one fucking me?

I could hear little whimpers from around the class. I wasn't the only one feeling it, but damn I was feeling it the worst.

I groaned as a third group went up to present.

Jesus christ, just end already. I was so whimperingly horny. It was a sneeze that wouldn't come. All I could do was wait.

What would they do if I just started masturbating right here and now? If I just reached a hand down and plunged my fingers into the soaking nest of my passions. I thought back to the spanking I'd gotten from Ms. Jennings earlier. I'd never considered myself being into that sort of thing but somehow It had been so hot. Mmm, maybe if I really did give in I'd get sent to the office and she'd do it again.

Ten minutes to the bell. No grace period on this one for masturbation. Maybe they figured lunch was time enough for that? I gripped the edge of my table till my knuckles were white.

The bell rang. I could hardly hear it over the rush of blood in my ears.

Should I just run to the bathroom? Find a stall and give an outlet to my hunger there? Hell, why even go that far? None of the other girls seemed to care about masturbating in the halls. Why not plunge my hands down here and now and quenching this red-hot lust in my drooling wet cunt once and for all?

No. I let out a frustrated whine. There was no time. This was my chance. I had to escape. I needed to get home and fix all this.

I stood. I wobbled. I fell back in my seat. My vision blurred as all of the blood pumping through me tried to rush to my brain all at once. I blinked in helpless confusion until I could see. I stood again, holding out a hand to steady myself, stepping unsurely towards the door.

Some of the girls gave me strange looks as I passed, but unless they had hot throbbing cocks to fuck my needy cunt with I I was beyond caring at this point. Wait, did they? I looked back hopefully. No. Hot as they were, they didn't have what I needed.

I stumbled through the halls towards the main doors.

I was surprised there wasn't more full-on fucking in the hallways. Everyone had been rushing to get to class earlier, but now things were more settled. It was a bizarre melange of the pornographic and the mundane. One girl in pig tails and a little red school-girl tie hanging down over a fishnet top was casually sitting reading a textbook while the girl next to her was three fingers deep as she ogled the centerfold of a playboy magazine.

I tried to keep from running. I tried to look natural. All around me girls swirled in various groups, happily talking and laughing and enjoying their idyllic school life, painfully unaware of the raw perversion that had pervaded their lives.

"Oh my god," I heard one say, "I love your plug!"

"Oh, thank you," a second girl laughed. "I just got it. It's a little small, but I just love the color." the girl lifted her leather skirt to show her lack of underwear and the sparkling gem prominently displayed in her ass.

"Oh for sure!" said the first, squatting down and spreading the first girl's prodigious jiggling cheeks to get a better view. "I wouldn't have said pearl was your sort of stone, but you really pull it off."

"Oh, I know, right?" she laughed. "It's normally not, but this lets me ask guys for a matching necklace."

The whole group broke out giggling.

I gripped my fist, annoyed I wanted one, that I wanted so bad for some guy to spill his hot cum all over my lusty tits.

While none of these girls were trying to hide their depravity, the more hardcore girls at least had the decency to stay out of the halls. Masturbation seemed common enough, but I caught sight of two girls in an otherwise empty classroom with dildos suction cupped to their desks, making out sloppily as they bounced back and forth between one long stick and another.

I was so close. I stuck my head down and made a beeline for the exit.

I swayed as I stepped out. The cold air beyond was a balm across my body, washing away the musky pheromone-laden miasma of those scandalous halls and bringing the world into a sharp burst of contrast.

I tugged down my skirt and tried to run as fast as these legs would carry me, elbows folded delicately at my sides while my tits bounced before me, threatening with each step to come loose from their ill-fitting prison.

I only let one thought echo through my brain: I had to keep moving. I had to get home. If I could just get home, I could set this all right. I had to... I had to... oh my god.

A Man.

With a dick.

Not just any man. A handsome man. Dreamy, tall, broad shouldered, with a shock of sandy brown hair and deep brown eyes that sparkled in the noon light. My knees went weak at the sight off him.

My breath caught in my throat. My brain was a clamor of emotions. I stumbled, the toe of my stiletto pumps catching on the sidewalk and sending me plummeting forward, tits first. I crashed hard.

Oh my god. Hot shame washed over me. Here was this man, this shining red-blooded male with his great big dick, and I had just gone and made myself look like a total idiot in front of him. I wanted to just curl up and die.

I stumbled to sit up, painfully aware of every slow bounce and jiggle of my flesh. He was standing over me now, staring down at me.

"Are you okay?" his voice was as strong and as powerful as the hand he held out in my aid. I looked up at his face, my eyes sparkling. His piercing brown eyes were locked hopelessly on my tits. Oh my god, he liked my tits! Pride swelled in me. I pushed them out to give him a better view. Should I take my top off? I should take my top off. Guys liked that, right? Oh god, I hoped he'd like it.

I pressed an aching tit into his outstretched hand. The shock of pleasure passing through my torso at the rough texture of his skin sent my eyes rolling up into the back of my head. I was so maddeningly horny that even this smallest of touches, this slightest acknowledgement of the raw need within me was enough to turn me dizzy. An ocean of burning want boiled away the rainclouds of my resistance. I gasped out as I pressed into him further. It was as though my every nerve existed in that one spot, as though my soul itself was entangled in that one handful of sexual flesh.

"Uh. What are you doing?"

My heart broke. Did he not like my tits? No, not that. Oh god. I looked down. What was I doing? Of course, I was such an idiot. He wasn't reaching for my tits; he was trying to help me up. He was a gentleman. He didn't want to just fuck here and now. He wanted to take me home and light candles and spend all night pounding my soaking cunt while my orgasmic shrieks drowned out soft music.

Oh my god, I was so lucky. I was giddy. Maybe if he fucked me good enough then he'd make me his girlfriend and then we could rut like that every night. Oh my god if I made him feel good enough we could get married, we could have a honeymoon, and we could spend the rest of our lives with him breeding my pregnant ass over and over. My womb jumped at the idea. Oh god, I wanted to have this guys babies, his handsome, big-dicked babies.

"Miss?"

I let out a hot needy gasp.

Oh my god. Here I am with the opportunity to have this perfect life with this guy and I was ruining it by throwing my tits at him like some kind of common street slut! I needed to be suave, I needed to be sultry, I needed to be flirtatious. I needed to say something that would let him know I wasn't like all the other girls drooling over his cock.

I tried to stand, my tits wobbling as my arms flailed. I couldn't do it in these heals. I tore my tits away long enough to grab his hand. My heart screamed with excitement. We were holding hands. Oh my god, we were holding hands! I was seeing spots.

Okay Jamie, say something cool. Wow him.

"T-thanks." I stammered. "I fell."

Fuck. My whole body went beat red.

"I noticed." He smiled. It was like the light of heaven. Warm, kind, understanding. My heart melted.

His eyes were still locked on my tits. I was giddy with excitement. What a great guy. I wondered if he was thinking about what his dick would look like as I squeezed my round silky melons around it, the shaft of his turgid fuckstick bouncing out from between my pillowy flesh with each thrust while I kissed and sucked at the head. Would he cum on them after? Would he give me a pearl necklace?

Oh my god, I didn't even know anything about him. How big was his dick? 10 inches? 16? My heart fluttered. No, no, that would be crazy. No on was that big, were they? I had only been 5 myself. But maybe... maybe I'd gotten lucky. I had to know.

I glanced down coyly. I couldn't get a good view of it from here. I held a hand up to my head and feigned a swoon, falling into him. The soft weight of my body rest upon his firm muscular rigidity as he held out his hands to catch me. I pressed myself close. I could smell him now. Old spice and oranges.

"Uh, miss? Are you alright?"

My hand reaching down, slipping beneath the waistband of his pants. I pushed back the tickling sensation of his pubic hair, grinning wide as I felt his hardness on the back of my hand. I adjusted my grip and grasped firmly, the pulsing confidence of his manhood acquiescing to my demands as I wrapped my hand around this wonderful thing. He wasn't 16 inches. But that was okay. What mattered was that it was all mine.

Hot liquid power pumped through his veins as I squeezed and fondled this roaring example of masculinity, the blaze of my body warming even hotter at the fire of his virile heat. My breath caught in my throat. With my other hand I started to fumble with his zipper.

"Uh, excuse me?" He said. I blinked in confusion and looked up at him. Fuck. What was I doing? Anxiety pulsed through me. What if I was moving too fast? What if he wanted privacy? Oh my god, he was going to think so poorly of me. We should go find an alley somewhere where I could get those pants off him.

"Shhh, no. You don't understand." I whispered. "It's not like that." seduction oozed out of every octave. I needed to explain to this guy that this was all just a misunderstanding. That I was so horny I didn't know what I was doing. "I'm not a slut or anything." I let out a little desperate whimper. "I just... I really need your dick to fuck me."

Razmagurk
Razmagurk
492 Followers