Wishes Gone Wrong - Slut High Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was buzzing when class was over. I'd been getting hornier and hornier as the class discussed all the strapping men they wanted to fuck, but it felt tame and distant compared to the inferno of need I'd experienced at lunch.

I was nervous, but my heart was pounding with excitement. Class was done. Soon I could get home. Soon I could fix all of this. I just had to get there without losing myself completely. All around me, lovely ladies giggled excitedly as they set off into the world, seemingly bereft of care or worry.

Snippets of gossip and conversation perked past my ear as I worked my way towards Jean's locker.

"Wait, no I didn't hear. What happened to Jimmy?"

"She snuck into the boy's locker room during that swim meet. The Oakville Otters adopted her as an unofficial mascot."

"Oh wow, that little skank!"

"Right? Mmf, I'm totally jealous. It's like, good job girl, but save some for the rest of us."

I hated that I envied them. They had such an easy time of it. None of them were struggling with this crisis of identity, none of them agonized over what they'd lost. They didn't have to worry about losing themselves in a sea of hormonal urges at the first sight of a cute guy. Hell, they were probably hoping for it.

I let out a frustrated sigh but it came across a sultry whimper. I just wanted this day to be over.

It had been fun at first, and I couldn't deny it had been stupidly sexy, if you could ignore all the man-lust. I'd seen things today I could only have ever dreamed of. Hell, I'd even lost my virginity, even if it had been with my gender-bent best friend. Wait, did that even count? Somehow, I feel like that didn't count.

Regardless, I'd be masturbating to this day for years to come.

Now though I was ready for it to end. Being turned into this other person like this, with no regard for my thoughts or desires... to have all these fucked up urges and feelings floating through my head with no control. I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy.

But now? I smiled. Now it was almost over. I was going to use that damn lamp and make that genie reimagine my wish the way it was supposed to be. Though hell, at this point I'd settle for just going back to how things were.

I just hoped I'd still have the will when the time came. It was getting harder to stay angry, to hold on to that part of me. That guy at lunch... I blushed in embarrassment. I'd been so... enamored. I'd have done anything to get fucked by him. And that had just been from me being around a guy. God, what would it be like to actually get fucked? What it would be like if some cute guy claimed me as his for real? I clutched my arms to my beating chest and let out a dreamy sigh. I don't know if I could go back. I don't know if I'd ever want to.

The halls had emptied out. What was taking her so long?

"Jayjay!" cried Jean, her breasts bouncing a step ahead of her slender frame as she ran down the hall. "Sorry I'm late, Coach Jacobs was really riding my ass. But, look, I stopped by the office. Look what I got!"

She spun and opened her bag, a familiar looking grey sweater sat on top. I smiled. Tears welled up in my eyes. I never thought I'd be so glad to see an article of clothing.

"I figure if ever there was a way to not get hit on by guys, wearing something like this is a good start." she laughed.

"Hey!" I pouted. I thought I'd looked pretty damn sexy in it.

"I'm kidding. Here, just put it on. I've got a plan, okay? You stay behind me, head down. We'll hurry to get you home as quick and inconspicuous as we can. Any guys try to hit on us, you leave them to me, okay? I'll throw them off."

"Jean, I..."

"Look, Jamie, I know what's going on."

"You do?"

"I do. Its so obvious. The way you've been dressing, the weird behavior, swearing off men? I'm surprised I didn't see it sooner, it's plain as day."

"It is?"

"It is. And I want you to know that you don't have to hide it from me, Jayjay, we're BFFs. Nothing's going to change that. You can talk to me about anything."

"Jean," I stood flabbergasted at the girl. "I don't know how you figured it out but -"

"So, what's his name?" she interrupted, eagerly.

"What?"

"The guy who dumped you."

"I..." I recoiled at the accusation "I didn't get dumped!"

"Okay, okay, so it was mutual, whatever. I'm just a little disappointed you decided you couldn't talk to me about it. Like, I didn't even know you were getting serious with anyone."

"It's not..." I stared into the warm caring eyes of this girl. I sighed. "Fine. Yup. That's exactly it. I got dumped. And now I'm swearing off men forever."

"Aha! I knew it!" she bounced. "Oh my god Jayjay, I want all the deets."

"I'll tell you what, we can talk about this tomorrow, okay?" I took the sweater from Jean's bag. "Right now, I really just wanted to get home."

"Just promise me you're not going to keep it bundled up. I know how you get. Look at what happened at lunch."

"Jean it's not -"

"Please, just promise me, okay?"

"I... promise."

"Great!" she gleamed. "And I promise that I'll be there to support you. For as long as you need to swear off guys, I'll be there for you. And when your ready to start dating again? I'll be there for you too. We can go out and pick up some cute guys that are actually worth our affection and have them take us both home."

"I..." shook my head in disbelief. Sure. Whatever. As of tomorrow, this conversation won't even have happened. "Thanks Jean."

"I mean it, Jayjay." she put a tender hand on my shoulder and stared deeply into me with those sparkling eyes. I shifted uncomfortably. Fuck, why did she have to be so cute? " Whatever's going on with you - this or anything else - I want to help. I want to be a part of it. We're going to get through this. Together. Don't cut me out, okay?"

"Thank you, Jean." I swept the girl up in a hug and held her close. A melange of swirling emotions stormed within me but the warmth of her pressing against me felt safe and reassuring. "That means a lot to me right now." There was a lump in my throat. I don't think I quite realized how badly I just needed an ally.

"Of course." she laughed. "Now let's get you home. You just keep your head down and follow close. Leave the guys to me."

I pulled the sweater over my head and down past the grinning phallus on my I <3 COX shirt. It felt so good to be wearing something that actually covered skin. Boob window or not, it was like being wrapped in a warm blanket.

I took Jean's hand and we left.

The walk to my house wasn't normally long, but the pounding of my heart seemed to draw out each second into an eternity.

I kept my gaze focused intently downwards. Normally that would mean looking at the ground, but today that meant I got a perfect view of my tits jiggling and bouncing pendulously with every step. While the shirt I wore under my sweater was low-cut enough that it didn't actually obscure any of the cleavage window, it at least provided some protection from all the subtle rubbing I'd endured on the walk to school this morning. You could hardly even see how achingly hard my plump nipples were through the fabric.

I could only imagine the stares we must be getting. We were two helpless lambs in a world of wolves. How many guys were sizing us up right now? Just the thought had my body responding subconsciously. My skin flushed, my walk turned into a strut and my nipples somehow grew even harder. If anyone was watching, my body wanted to put on a show.

It wasn't long before I heard the first guys approach us. There were two of them. Their rich voices cut through my focus like glass. My ears burned and my heart was pounding, excitement quickly overtook my fear.

I wanted to acknowledge them. I wanted to look up at them and have them look at me. I wanted them to see how badly I needed them. Why shouldn't I? I was sexy, wasn't I? Why wouldn't I want guys to look. I was sex in heels. I was beauty incarnate. Hate and pride warred within me

I gripped Jeans hand tighter, my eyes burning a hole in my cleavage.

Don't look. Not even a glance. I couldn't give myself even a moment of distraction, an ounce of weakness. I could feel the tug of feminine instinct. It had swayed my heart like the tide this morning, but with the fire inside of me burning low, it seemed less urgent now.

I could resist. I would resist.

Jean was doing her best to divert all of the attention off of me. Flirting and laughing and taking all the focus. She was so easy with it. Classy, elegant. I seethed in jealousy. I hated that she was getting all this attention and I wasn't. She laughed charmingly as she rebuffed their come-ons, their enticements, the scandalous details of all the downright filthy and wonderful things they wanted to do with us. I swallowed, hard.

Somehow we made it to the private school down the road without too much incident. I glanced up at it wistfully. The alure that the girls within had once had for me was now stymied by the sheer mundanity of it all. It was like they lived in a different world, one with properly sized skirts and realistic breasts and bodies that didn't need a good hard sexual mauling every few hours to get them through the day. I envied them.

A sudden gust of wind sent my skirt fluttering. For the briefest of moments, my G-string-clad ass was bare to the world. A string of catcalls and whistles followed. Oh my god. My heart pounded. How many guys had seen that? Was it driving them wild? Were they getting all hot and bothered thinking about me? I smiled coyly as I Marilyn Monroed it back into place.

Had I not been so hopelessly enamored by this little exhibitionistic thrill, perhaps we'd not have ended up crashing right into the wall of muscle coming towards us. I stumbled back in surprise, ready to snap at whoever this was, but I swallowed my tongue as I realized what exactly was happening.

Boys.

Hot, confident boys. In lacrosse jackets. With muscles like armor plates. Clean and fresh from the shower after practice, their hot blood and adrenalin still coursing through them after fierce physical competition.

No, not boys. Men. I swooned.

Their had to be half a dozen of them. Their stares turned me all warm and giggly. My heart skipped a beat then went into overdrive to make up for it. I couldn't tear my eyes away from the sheer solid mass of their muscle except to drift down to their equally bulging cocks. I bit, then licked my lips. My mouth watered.

I squeezed Jamie's hand so tight my knuckles went white.

"Hello girls," the largest of them said. His voice was a baritone as sweet and dark as molasses. "back for more?"

"Oh, hi boys." giggled Jean. "I thought you didn't practice on Thursday?"

"Normally we don't." he grinned, "But coach wants us running more time in prep for the big game. Looks like it's a good thing we did. You ran off pretty quick yesterday. You going to stick around this time?" he ran a hand down Jean's cheek. "Maybe we get you both at once?"

They took a step forward. I took a step back.

"Actually," Jean held her ground. She put a hand out between them and me. "I'll be taking care of you all today. Jamie needs to get home. We'll have to take a rain check."

"Jean?" I hissed "What are you doing?"

"You go." she whispered, "I'll hold them off." It was a big dramatic play, completely ruined by the huge excited grin on her face.

"Oh," the stud smiled, "how's little old you going to take care of all of us?"

"Well," Jean blew a kiss. "I have very talented lips."

"I bet you do. But those aren't the only lips we're after..."

"Well..." Jean shifted nervously as she glanced around at the half dozen lacrosse players. Concern crossed her face, but it was replaced by determination as she met my gaze. She turned back to the players. "If that's what it takes."

"Jean, are you sure you can handle-"

"Go." she squeezed my hand. "Leave them to me."

She gave me a push. I stumbled back, then turned and ran.

Ahead of me was the alley where I had found that lamp. If I could get through that, I was home free.

Behind me, Jean gasped in pleasant surprise. I turned to look over my shoulder. She was on her hands and knees as the guys formed a circle around her. She had a grin a mile wide. That lucky slut was going to fuck six guys at once. My heart pounded. That seemed like a lot even for her. I closed my eyes and kept running.

And here I was, running away. Visions flashed through my head. All those men. With their enormous dicks. Splitting her in two as they relentlessly drove themselves into her every hole two or three at a time. Using her, fucking her, making her their team breeding bitch. Filling her every orifice with hot load after hot load of sticky cum until it began to drip out of every hole. I slowed. I let out a hot breath.

A pit of lust: six strong horny boys with my friend in the middle, sacrificing herself for my chastity.

I shook my head. It was every man for himself. Wasn't that what we'd always said at times like this? Better one of us get away than we take our lumps together. Hadn't that always been what we'd done? My heels of my stilettos clacked against the pavement. I was hardly a man right now though. A real man wouldn't leave a friend behind. A real man would turn around and help her fuck those guys.

The alley ended. The light of the street ahead loomed brightly before me. I could see my house. One more step and I'd be free of this curse.

I stumbled.

I stopped.

I couldn't do it.

As stupid as it was. I couldn't abandon Jean to that hungry crowd. They'd tear her apart. All that stuff she'd said about looking out for each other, about happy endings... I don't know if guy-me and guy-Jean had been less good friends, or if it was just the difference between brother and sisterhood, but I couldn't leave her.

Besides, a small part of me thought, why should she get to have all the fun? Why should she get to enjoy getting fucked like the nymphomaniac slut that she was while I had to fight it at every step?

I turned.

I wasn't going to leave her behind.

"Jayjay!" she cried out in surprise.

"Sorry boys," I pushed my way through the crowd "her pussy is mine!"

They all turned to look at me confused. A lump grew in my throat. The notion of letting these guys down almost broke my heart.

"Is it?" laughed the big one.

"Yeah!" I responded. "You'll have to settle for our throats instead." There were cheers as I pulled my sweater and shirt off, my perfect tits swinging free beneath. I shoved my way into the center of the circle then fell to my knees next to Jean. The ground was unexpectedly rough. It dimly occurred to me that that's why girl-me had had kneepads in her bag. My heart leapt as grins crossed their faces, their confusion turning to excitement.

"You came back?"

"Of course! We look out for each other. You kept that guy from fucking me earlier, now I'm going to do the same to you."

"Thank you Jamie." Our tits squished together as she pulled me into a hug. "I don't know if I could have taken all six of them at once."

I reciprocated, holding her tight.

When we broke, there was a flurry of motion and the guys loomed around us, unzipping their pants and adjusted their belts. I looked up at the crowd of gathered boys. Their muscular forms seemed to block out the sun. I was giddy with anticipation.

The biggest of them took out his dick. The world stopped.

It was all I could focus on. I was enamored, enraptured, enchanted. My grin widened as he brought it closer. It seemed to completely fill my field of vision. Oh my god, there was a dick in my face. Oh my god! There was a dick in my face! Some deep part of me was surprised that I wasn't disgusted, that I wasn't angry. Quite the reverse. I squealed in excitement. I'd be angry if he took it away.

The rest of the boys followed suit. My jaw dropped.

I looked over at jean. She had wasted no time, giddily jerking off a guy in each hand as she bobbed up and down on a third.

I reached out a hand to grab one. It was hot and silky and hard and oh my god perfect. Electricity coursed through me. I giggled. I don't know if I was just smaller and daintier, or if these guys really were as hung as they seemed, but I'd never seen so many dicks so huge. How did they fit these in their pants?

A third boy stepped forward. I gripped his dick with my other hand, tits swaying as I leaned forward. My fingers could barely wrap around it.

I grinned dopily as the one floating just above my face gave a little bounce. I had to cross my eyes to focus on it. I looked up at the boy beyond. He was taller and more muscular than the others, but his face was kind and he had a gentle smile. He had a letterman's jacket on. Was he the captain? He was flanked by the two boys I had in either hand, but his dick, bigger than my whole face, was by far the largest. The purple head of it was all I could see as It swayed hypnotically back and forth. I wanted so badly to grab it, but I couldn't bear the thought of letting the other two go.

I reached out my tongue, my neck straining to get as close to it as I could. I gave it a hesitant lick. I grinned. I don't know what I was expecting. Had I imagined it would have some unique flavor? It tasted like skin. A little salty maybe. That didn't matter though. What mattered was how much I needed that thing in my mouth.

I rose up on my knees to get closer, letting the weight of it press on my face. My lips quivered in anticipation. The smell of it, faint, musky, hormonal, was making me drool. It was like my nose was connected right to my pussy.

I kissed it sloppily, then again. My body shook. I needed this so badly.

A flash of worry passed through me that I wouldn't know what to do. What if I did it wrong? What if I scratched them with my teeth or choked? What if I couldn't get them off? I didn't want them to take this amazing thing away from me.

Luckily, my worries were unfounded. Animal instincts took over as I pressed my lips to the head and began to suck at that hot sweet flesh. My movements were deep and primal as my body knew just what to do to make good on all those lustful fantasies I'd tried to dismiss.

I was just as sexy giving a blowjob as it was doing everything else.

I laid a trail of kisses up to the head, pushing it around with my nose as I nuzzled it. I didn't have a hand free to direct and guide it and it was hard - so damn hard - to catch that wonderful thing with my mouth. It bobbed and pulsed and swayed tantalizing before me as I made attempt after increasingly desperate attempt. He was teasing me, I just knew it.

Finally, I had him where I wanted him, lips pursed over the head of his crown. I pressed and his dick pushed past my pillowy lips and into my mouth. He was so big that I had to open as far as I could to fit him without scratching him but somehow, I managed.

He pushed into me further. The head of him, the whole of him, filling my mouth, filling my soul. I ran my cramped tongue along it as best I could, worshipfully massaging as I sucked out every trace of air. My pounding heart sang as he gasped softly. He liked it! In long slow strokes he began to pull himself back until there was just the head, then push in farther each time than he had gone before. I bounced my head in time to his lead, sucking, licking, encouraging, moaning in sloppy delight.

Soon, the head of his wonderful throbbing masculinity was pressing into my throat. I had expected to choke, but where that sensation of would normally be there was instead a lurch of pleasure that sent my body shivering in delight. Not a dissimilar reaction, but it felt good. I pushed my head down further. I wanted more.