Wishes Gone Wrong - Slut High Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my nose pressed into him I realized I'd somehow taken his whole staggering length. I held it there, savoring the sensation of the pressure in the back of my throat, my eyes watering in bliss. I struggled against the urge to come up for breath. I didn't want air, I wanted cock.

Eventually I could take no more. I rose off of it with a loud pop, gasping as I pulled back, my hair whipping back. The boys laughed as I coughed. Thick saliva blocked my throat, drooling out of me and forming a shining line between me and the glistening majesty of that wonderful organ.

I was in love.

"Ahem." said one of the other boys. He had a rugged face and a cock like a coke can. He looked down at my expectantly. I blinked in confusion. Oh my god, right. I had my hand around his dick.

With a devilish grin I gave his thick cock a squeeze and started to stroke up and down. If there was one thing I had experience with as a guy, it was jerking off, even if it hadn't quite been from this angle or with anything even approaching something so magnificently large as this.

I pulled him closer. I switched my hand over from his dick to the one I'd just taken down my throat. I ran my tongue long and sensually along the underside of this new cock's shaft, kissing at the balls when I was at the base and teasing the head when I was at the tip. I caught the eye of the stunned stud and coyly at him. Inviting him as much as I was able to with just a glance to fuck my needy throat silly.

I drooled in wonder at the variety of shape, texture and flavor as I repeated for this new dick what I had for the previous one. By the time it had crossed my lips this one was already rewarding me with precum. It was a slow drip, never enough to get a full taste, but salty and with a potent aroma that lingered in my nose as a promise of more to come.

Soon I'd fallen into a rhythm, bouncing from cock to cock. Whenever a cock wasn't in my mouth, I'd be pumping it as hard as I could with either hand, playing with pacing and tempo as the boys bucked their muscular hips, the saliva squelching lewdly with each stroke and thrust.

I couldn't see Jean, but I could feel her. My sweaty naked back pressed into Jean's as we bobbed and rubbed and sucked. We were twin pulsing stars orbiting at the center of a tiny universe of phallic delights. Our own moans of passion almost drowned out the grunts of approval we were getting.

It was a weird closeness, but we shared that moment. It was them I was fucking but it was her I was with. The guys would switch spots occasionally, rotating around us. I could taste Jean's spit on their dicks. My heart warmed at the sweetness of the indirect kiss.

Jean was the first to make a guy cum. Her body spasmed around it as he pounded his hips into her face with a frenzied rhythm. She struggled to swallow in rhythm with the pulsing spray of cum flooding into her as rope after thick creamy rope pumped deep into her eager throat.

They parted with a pop and he stumbled back, so completely drained that he could barely stand. Cum dribbled down her chin as she opened her mouth to show the load she was about to swallow. Lucky girl. I was upset she had gotten there first - it wasn't fair, she'd had a headstart - but I was proud of her for making him cum so hard.

That first guy finishing left more room for the rest of them. I could devote both hands to this guy now. I redoubled my efforts, pumping down furiously on this coke can in front of me. Rubbing at the head and squeezing his large tender balls. They lurched in my hands. His body tense. I was rewarded by a low moan. I cried out around him as he exploded into me.

Oh my god, I'd made him cum! My chest swelled with pride as jets of thick potent smelly cum sprayed over my face and tits. I giggled as I scooped some up and licked my fingers. It was delicious. The fulfillment of his promise.

The sensation of cum cooling on my skin drove my libido into overdrive. The very idea was so hot I almost came right there and then. I moaned in need. My body was burning hotter than ever before. I was so close.

"Harder!" I begged, diving back on the captain's cock, grabbing his balls with one hand and doing my best to coax the cum out of him while his cock fucked my throat. I swallowed and sucked and pulled him as deep and as hard into me as I could while he drove his cock into my hungry mouth with his own urgent pace.

Oh my god, yes! That was just what I needed. With each thrust he seemed to hit exactly the right spot to send me closer and closer to the edge. It built so quick. All of a sudden the heat within me exploded all at once, sending my body shuddering around his dick. Rapture roiled through me, my very blood - my soul - aflame. Every nerve I had sang out in ever more unimaginable heights, yet still he kept thrusting, still the pleasure built.

I pressed in harder, pushing with every ounce of my being for more, to draw each moment of this heaven out as long as I could, climbing higher to force the most out of it, cumming again and again, screaming out in climax around that wonderful dick as it too pulsed and twitched it's orgasmic passion directly down my throat, directly into my heart. I hungrily gobbled up as much as I could. Wanting - craving more.

I lost complete track of who was where and what, all I could think of was getting more dick inside me. All I cared about was bringing that hot pleasure higher, feeding that driving, all consuming fire.

I fell backwards as the last one sprayed his hot cum all over my already sloppy face and tits. I smiled in half lidded contentment. My whole body a hot gooey mess as I fell back into Jean.

I don't know when the other boys had finished or when they had all left. It was the two of us alone in the alley. Jean was gently licking the cum off of my tits and face. I was still buzzing. I kissed her deeply, greedily sucking on the heavenly salty taste of her tongue as we pressed our soft wriggling flesh together.

"Oh my god, Jamie, I'm so sorry." she clutched me close, the cum on our bodies commingling as our breasts squelched lewdly together. "I tried to divert them but there were just too many of them. I -"

No, shh." I put my glossy pink lips against hers. "I chose this. I chose to come back to help. It's like you said, we look out for each other. You were there for me, saving my ass at lunch. I wasn't just going to let those guys rip you apart. Not on your own, anyway."

"Thank you, Jamie." she kissed me deeply and sweetly. Our cum-drenched tongues danced.

"Besides." I added, giggling, "It felt really fucking good."

"Oh my god, right?" She giggled too. "We really need to come down this alley more often. Still. You wanted to avoid all that sort of stuff and I couldn't stop them from..."

"No, no." I kissed her again. "Without you, I'd have run into those guys all on my own and I'd have gotten all of my holes stuffed. This way at least it was just a blowjob... fantastic as it was. Wow."

"I'm sorry I couldn't have helped more. Jayjay? Thank you for coming back. I spoke a big game but honestly I don't know if I could have handled all sex of them." She laughed as she caught her slip.

We kissed some more. Long and sweet. It was close, it was nice. Those guys had been so incredibly fuckable, but there was something so warm and soft and intimate about this girl.

I wished I was more disgusted with myself. I wished I could muster the anger to hate what I had just done. But between the cuddling and the afterglow and how close I felt to Jean, frankly I was just glad I still had the will to want to hate. How close had I just come to losing myself forever? How much more of that and I'd never want to go back?

Maybe staying like this wasn't so bad. At least I'd have her.

Once we had finally worked up the wherewithal to stand, we worked our way through the alley towards my house. I felt more alive than I think I ever had. My every nerve was alert and humming, satisfied - truly satisfied - for the first time since I woke up this morning. There was a lazy swagger in my walk. Lurid. I was glowing.

We kissed a gentle goodbye outside of my house. I lingered, not wanting to let her go. Who knows if I'd ever see her again?

Still, I let out a sigh of relief as I crossed the threshold. Trial though my return had been, I was home at last. I should have never left.

I walked up the stairs towards the bathroom, my conflicted heart pounding in my chest. The me I was warred with the me I was becoming - that I had become. Maybe... maybe I didn't want to turn things back after all? Despite everything, being a girl was kind of great. I was attractive and sexual and passionate and, on a day when I'd been trying to actively avoid it, I'd still had more better sex than anything I'd ever experienced as a man. Plus, I'd get to grow closer to Jean. Maybe we could take that guy from lunch up on that threesome...

No. No! I clenched a fist. I wasn't going to let that happen. No matter how good it felt. This wasn't who I was.

But... but maybe it was someone I could become? Maybe I just had to look at this objectively. Was there anything wrong with who I was now? Hadn't I gotten everything I'd asked for, in a perverse way? Wasn't I happy? Had I ever been this truly satisfied before?

I shook my head. I couldn't trust myself to make that assessment. I couldn't be objective about it. Even contemplating the idea... that's something the old me would never have done.

This was my one shot. If I didn't change back now, then I'd never get another chance.

I crested the last stair and broke into the bathroom. A wave of deja vu passed through me as I saw the girl staring back from the mirror. Staring back at me was the same stupidly hot thing I'd been this morning, but now with a freshly fucked tussle and a satisfied look in her eyes.

There it was. Sitting on the side of the bathroom sink as though nothing had happened. The lamp. Such a small thing, such a simple thing.

I took one last look at the woman in the mirror. Fuck. I really was gorgeous. No wonder those guys had been so eager to cum down my throat. I was kind of jealous I hadn't gotten to do it myself, but pretty happy with how it had turned out all things considered. I blew myself a smouldering kiss, my pillowy lips still glossy with cum. I laughed. It had been fun, but It was time to change back.

I picked up the lamp and rubbed.

"Dearest Master,

If you're reading this it means I'm still out recharging my batteries after granting that wish of yours.

I hope everything is going well and that you've gotten all the sex you could ever want.

I'll be back to check on you in a week, as promised.

Have fun until then! I can't wait to hear all about it!

With love,

Your humble Djinn"

My vision swirled as I read it again, and then again.

A week?

A WEEK!?

-

The club was packed.

We weren't the only Coxwell girls here tonight. I could see them out on the dancefloor. I didn't recognize them, but you could tell what they were based on how they somehow managed to stay so scrumptiously fuckable even after a long night of sweaty dancing and grinding. Not a hair was out of place except to make them look even more salacious. No real girls could pull that off.

Jean, mom and I had broken off from the crowd and were hanging out near the bar. We weren't drinking, but mom had insisted we do a girl's night out and it was an excuse to dress up and go dancing.

I didn't see the genie as she walked in. She moved through the crowd like a shark, revelers parting before her as if on instinct, a trail of stunned men in her wake. It wasn't hard to see why. Even amongst the pornographically enhanced beauties I'd I'd gotten so accustomed to this past week, she stood out as something special. A sparkling gem, and exotic beauty. She glowed as though lit by an unseen flame.

She pushed her way through the casual collection of men that surrounded the three of us. With an impish grin she tapped me on the shoulder.

I blinked in surprise. Gone was the little harem outfit. In its place a stunning red dress that clung tantalizingly to every curve. "Oh my god!" I cried, arms held out wide to embrace her in a hug. "You're back! Has it been a week already? Wait, hold on, it's only been a week? It feels like I've been living this life forever."

"Of course, oh curvaceous Master. I told you I'd be back. Satisfaction guaranteed, remember?" she bowed with a flourish. "So?" she glanced down at my thinly veiled tits, "What do you think?"

"What do I think?" I squeezed my fist. "What do I think!?" blood surged through me. Adrenaline. "This whole week I've been nothing but ogled, groped, and fucked! I've been treated like some kind of perverted sexual fantasy! It's been one erotic fucking misadventure after the other! I thought the first day had been a challenge, but no, I got off easy!"

"So...?"

"I love it!" I squealed giddily.

She smiled.

"Oh, I hated it at first, don't get me wrong. You messed with my mind. Oh," I held up an admonishing finger, "you messed with my mind! I'm still so mad about that." I sighed. "But I get it now. You were just giving me what I'd asked for. You were showing me my short-sightedness. I was dumb and foolish. I wanted to get laid, but I didn't think about what I was doing to people to fulfill that desire."

She seemed impressed that I'd figured it out.

"Well here I am," I continued, "getting laid. And it should be terrible, and I should hate it, but I don't. Oh my god, it's so much better as a girl. Hell, most girls don't even have it as good as I do. I'm an 11 out of 10 and I can be a total slut and no one acts like anything's wrong with that. No actual woman has it as easy or as good as I do."

"I'd hoped you'd appreciate that little bit. You've been having lots of sex then? Like you wanted?" she pressed in close. "I want to hear all about it."

"Oh my god, yes!" I gushed. "I've lost track of how many times I've gotten fucked this past week. Guys and girls. I was terrified at first that I'd like it, and rightly so, but getting my pussy stuffed every night is the best fucking feeling in the world. I was so hesitant, but now I've explored every hole and every combination. Do you have any idea how wonderful it feels like to have two guys at once while you're eating out your best friend? Not just on a carnal level, but being able to connect to people like that? Falling in love every night with some hunk as he gives me his every inch. Boys." I giggled. "Oh my god, boys are just so..."

I looked around at the hunks surrounding us. I was almost alarmed by the fact that they weren't staring. This was the first time all week I hadn't been the center of male attention. It felt so alien. I turned back to the genie accusingly. Was she doing this? She gave me a small knowing shrug.

"Honestly though..." I shook my head. "It's not just the sex. I think life in general has been a lot better. I'm fit, I've never had so many friends, and I'm closer to people as a girl than I ever was as a guy. It's like I've discovered sisterhood - slutty sisterhood - and I don't know if I ever want to give this up."

"Hell," I looked over at mom. "even my relationship with mom is better. We can talk about things and be open with each other. We go out shopping and flirt with all the cute guys we see." I sighed wistfully. "It's just nice, you know? She's happy. Satisfied. Content. She always did want a daughter." I laughed, "and once I got that stick out of my ass, doing all that girly crap is really a lot of fun, too."

I guess what I'm trying to say is that yes, I hated it at first, but now it's like... holy shit it's so fucking good. Now I don't ever want it to end." I wiggled at all the fun memories I'd made over the past week.

"You sound like you've been having a good time."

"I mean," I tensed my shoulders and squared my eyes at her sternly. "I know its because of what you did. I know you made me find guys hot, and who knows how much other stuff, and I hate that it's artificial, but it doesn't feel artificial. I spent so long hating what you did to me. I've been stewing over it all week. Do you have any idea what that kind of existential dread is like? Knowing that the person you are isn't the person you are? It was a nightmare. And as much as I love it, that's why things can't stay this way."

"Ah," her smile turned predatory. "down to business then. I suppose that brings us to the big question. Now that you've had a chance to experience the satisfaction of your wish, would you like to make any changes to the terms? Temper your lust? Perhaps reverse it all and return everything to right? What does your heart desire?"

"Well it certainly doesn't want to go back to being that boring guy, that's for sure. Hell, that's the last thing I want." I laughed. "But, well, it's not like my choice really factors into it."

"On the contrary, my Master," Her teeth glinted sharply. "yours is the only choice that matters."

"Listen though. Those first few days, I found myself thinking that I wouldn't have wished this on my worst enemy. And yet I had wished it on the whole school, hadn't I? Sure, I'm happier like this, but how many of them would be able to say the same if the situation was reversed?"

"Oh?" she raised an eyebrow. "You sound like you've given this quite a bit of thought."

"I have." I looked forlornly out at the Coxwell girls on the dancefloor. "They don't deserve to suffer the way I have. All those girls in my class? All the guys who are now girls? As fun as it is to see Jack like that, and as fun as it is to live in this little porno fantasy every day, they would hate what they've become, and it's all my fault. I was the one who changed them. I had wished that on them without a second thought. I mean, they're not suffering, thank god, but I was ready to brainwash my entire school just so I could get laid. It tears me up inside just thinking about it."

"So for the sake of these oblivious others you're going to sacrifice the happiness you've found in this new life and change things back after all? That's very noble of you, Master."

"Well, no." I sighed indecisively. "See, that's the thing. I'm happy. My life is better like this. Who's to say theirs isn't as well? Like, Jennifer, that nerdy girl from my math class? She always hated her body. Now she's one of the most popular girls in the class. I've never seen her smile so much"

"Then... you'll be leaving things the way they are?"

"Maybe... maybe give them the choice?" I looked up at her hopefully. "Everyone who wants to be a dynamite slut gets to. Everybody who doesn't gets to change back. I don't want anyone to suffer for my horniness, but I don't want anyone to miss out if it would make their lives happier too."

"A wise compromise," she gave a surprised little smile, "oh kind master."

"And uh," I hastily added, "can you make sure to keep the bits where we can still be super slutty and sexual at school and stuff and it's just treated as normal?"

"Of course." she laughed. "Is that your wish, then?"

"Yes." I sighed. "Its been a lot of fun, but I think its high time things got back to something resembling normality. Ooh, I can't wait to have guys in class again." My eyes roamed over the expansive muscular chest of one of our admirers. "Actually... maybe I should just wish that everyone at my school was a hot horny stud instead..."

"Master?" the fire in her eyes flashed.

"Kidding!" I grinned.

I looked over Jean. She was shaking that perfect ass of hers for some of the guys. They were going crazy for her. Who could blame them? She was beautiful. To my surprise she turned to me and blew me a kiss. I smiled warmly.