Wishes Gone Wrong - Slut High Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe... if Jean decides to turn back... you could make it so that we're still as close as we are now? I hate to give up my BFF, but hey, if I get a new boyfriend out of it, well... who knows?" I smiled as I thought about Jean's hunky male body, them leaned in conspiratorially. "And uh, just between you and me, maybe... maybe give him, like, a really big dick?"

"The biggest, master." she smirked "This is your desire?"

"You're- you're not going to twist this around somehow are you?"

"I would never!" She stuck out a tongue. "I believe you'll find, oh careless Master, that I followed your wish to the letter." She put a reassuring hand on my shoulder "But don't worry. I think you'll find this one much more fitting with the spirit of your request."

"Then yes. This is my desire. I wish... all that!"

"Then your wish is my command." She grinned. There was a crack of thunder that echoed even over the heavy thrum of the music. This time though, when it had faded away she was still standing before me.

"That's it?" I looked around. Nothing seems to have changed.

"That's it." She bowed with a flourish. "When you wake up tomorrow everything will be back to normal, except as you just detailed. Everyone will get to live their best life."

"Thank you." I said, choking on the lump that had risen in my throat. I didn't expect to get so emotional.

"You're happy?"

"I am!" a tear welled up in my eye. "This was just harder than I thought. It's like saying goodbye. But I think its for the best. Thank you." I reached out and hugged her.

"I'm glad. It's rare to have a master who actually learns their lesson. I was half expecting you to just wind up some bimbo slut like all the others."

"What?"

"Kidding!" she grinned. "Now, with all that the business is out of the way, what's say you show me how dancing has come along in the past few years?"

I laughed.

The two of us, visible once more to the small crowd of guys, joined Jean and mom as the centers of attention. The four of us laughed and danced and partied the night away.

Her last words echoed in my ears before she departed, disappearing forever in a flash of smokeless flame, "Another satisfied customer."

The End.